Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' (64044 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by slimxaming(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2015
lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by datfreshdoc(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
No means no! If she doesn't want a no sex relationship and you do, and you don't want think she's worth it, then leave her.

You can't put women into categories of what they can do with their body ?
undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
my bad then....

am out cool

better !!!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by lawnreigh(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

lol no im just disagreeing. theres so much more a woman has to offer than sex. and if shes not ready to have sex and youre in a relationship with her regardless of anything she has a right.
There is so much a lady has to offer than sex in a good society like the Western Countries, in Nigeria here abt 60-70% only have sex to offer because they aren't independent minded and they want guys to solve all there financial problems, even if you are just ordinary friends they will still put there Financial burden on you, Imagine a case where you just met a matured lady and all she is demanding is to send her account number which there is no chemistry or intimacy yet talkless of been really free towards eachother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Fearcom(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahaha I don't know the kind of women you encounter but all the ones I know pay their own bills and only date one guy at a time. I personally think that's awful. But everyone has a right to whatever suits them. Anyways, demanding for sex would make you no different to these women.

Well then you must be the type that's not only well brought up, but refined and cultured in disposition, orientation and behavior.

There are different kinds of men, just like there are women/ladies, that's why we can't speak for all of them as a whole simply because they are our gender. With regards to this issue, a lot of ladies have horrible behavior which brings out the worst in men. No man likes to be played, and a lot of ladies can 'form' or pretend to be something they're not. If a lady for instance, who isn't a virgin and who probably is sexually active says no to sex from a guy who asks her out on the pretext that she just wants to 'date' him without having sex with him, yet she keeps demanding for money from the same guy to foot her bills, taking advantage of his emotions yet this same guy finds out she has another guy (her REAL Bf) who's shagging her, what kind of arrangement is that?? He's being played for a fool. Encountered quite a number of girls like that (in our path thru life you meet the good, the bad and the awful grin) who tried to play smart with me and I made sure all of 'em got burnt. But it's fast becoming a trend with lots of young ladies(not all) who probably think it's harmless to convert a guy's emotions to a steady flow of income and then dump him, leaving him emotionally and financially bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by coolzeal(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2015
Apparently, I don't do relationship without sex. I am sexually active.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by nukpe(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2015
ChappyChase:

But you go wan collect money for hair from the guy abi!?
and them know go like give you sex.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Idoko619(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2015
U guys shld gerara ds post... Xo u guys mean to tell me is we bois dat nids sex most.... U tell me u dnt want fine.. I jump to d next..
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2015
AdeniyiA:

You bad gan o, u no fit help a sister out without wanting to chop her 'kpomo' at all cost??
I don't have problem with 'No sex till marriage', but don't u dare ask me for money . Your virginity is for your future husband, my money us for my future wife and relatives. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2015
AdeniyiA:

You bad gan o, u no fit help a sister out without wanting to chop her 'kpomo' at all cost??
I don't have problem with 'No sex till marriage', but don't u dare ask me for money . Your virginity is for your future husband, my money is for my future wife and relatives. tongue
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by nyabinghi(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
VampireeM:
Sex is just overrated! Esp in this century when you can enjoy yourself with toys undecided
a toy cock can't fill u with spunk
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

YourMain is schooling you here, dear. Are you really used to being told, "get me this that and the other, and then I'll give you sex"? That's how it sounds. Quite the relationship undecided

Hahaha , I was toying with her. But really a relationship shouldn't be about what you can get from it or what you're giving to it , compromises and sacrifices should be made by both people in the relationship. No role is attached to any gender and both should work for the benefit of the other and the relationship as a whole. No one should have the "upper hand" , when this happens it seizes to be a relationship.

If I'm in a relationship with a lady and she loses her job I should be able to take care of both our needs ( within my means ) , we prioritise what is most important to us as a couple and take care of those things first and she should be ready to do the same if the tables are turned. And like I said about roles , I'm not one to sit idle while my wife does all the chores in the house , who says I can't cook meals from time to time or even on a permanent basis if her work schedule is tight.
About sex , I really don't mean if she refuses sex then I don't do the things I ought to do financially , what kind of husband ( or boyfriend ) would that make me ?. I'll respect her wishes for not wanting sex at any particular time. I have heard of cases though where the wife always refuses to have sex with the husband , such a relationship definitely has issues and they should work on their issues.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Sincere4u:

Sorry sister, me don't think sex is overrated. No no no.
Yeah, your opinion. cool
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2015
End time post
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Hahaha , I was toying with her. But really a relationship shouldn't be about what you can get from it or what you're giving to it , compromises and sacrifices should be made by both people in the relationship. No role is attached to any gender and both should work for the benefit of the other and the relationship as a whole. No one should have the " upper hand" , when this happens it seizes to be a relationship.

But I don't think you were. If one party has a problem with the other's hardline rules, they're not cut out for each other and they can very well move on. Not this, "You must give me this, for me to give you that". It's not bondage.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by adanny01(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

lol no im just disagreeing. theres so much more a woman has to offer than sex. and if shes not ready to have sex and youre in a relationship with her regardless of anything she has a right.

She has a right because the guy is not allowed to rape her.

You probably didnt understand the op. A girl who ask for no sex wants to be in a relationship with the guy. The op means if she is having sex with another guy and going into a relationship with a new guy, she has no moral right to deny this new guy what she is giving the other guy at the same time. If she quit sex entirely, thats understood.

She cant be morally right to be milking a guy og his cash when she knows he wants sex but she wont give. She should leave him.

For me i have never had a no sex relationship and would never. A girl who tells me that i will dump immediately. When i start a new relationship, sex is not discussed neither is it the only need from the relationship.

I went out with a girl back in the days, we never had sex for almost a year and we were inseparable. We did everything but no sex. When we finally tried to have sex (there was no penetration and i thought she was a virgin) and it wasnt successful, i broke off with her the next day. I knew she did it deliberately when she offered a BJ but would pushed me off when its about to enter. She cried her eyes out after but memories of that night kept me away.

Sex is not an issue to me as it is mutual, but if a girl wants to play me on it, i walk away. Sometimes i run away fast.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

But I don't think you were. If one party has a problem with the other's hardline rules, they're not cut out for each other and they can very well move on. Not this, "You must give me this, for me to give you that". It's not bondage.

I agree with you , no one should hold the other person ransom.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by nkurumah: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2015
pikapizy:
The "no sex " thing is always done by immature or teenage girls ...a mature girl at heart won't dance around fire expecting not to sweat
When they tell me no sex,I tell them bring it on,no poblemo...a couple weeks later the chick be on D ! It's just sense .I'm full of romantic moves and sweet temptations..
Then again my style is different, my wooing usually happens after the first sex infact I don't tell a girl I love her... She screams it during our website play
"Pls tell me u want me ,pls tell me u love me "
Guys don't settle for less!
hmmmm here is an endtime guy that is seriously in the business, with guys like dis no girl will die a virgin. Well this is a piece of advice to my endtime virgins ''trend carefully cos we no longer give a damn abt ur record cos record are meant to be broken. Hmm when d edge is broken sumtin like dat will beat n u will enjoy it
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Hi Esther,

I'm a follower of your diary updates and we are alike in many things (age, 'brain-growth' et al).

I'll be starting my diary on the 20th of this month, I'll mention you (if it's okay with you). It'll also be available on WattPad as well as my website.

Regards,

A fan.
Age!?? seriously?wink

Well, that's Great! thankyou....
uh...I'd be looking foward to reading Yours and please feel free to mention me anytime!wink
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by deathmen12: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Even daddy chrismas we dy pay 2 see dem dis days
ChappyChase:

Abegi!! Make I hear word! We don turn daddy christmas for your eye abi?!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Sincere4u:
Never overrated dear. Never, never, never. Its the best thing one can get.

For Guys, yeah! for ladies? No!wink
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I agree with you , no one should hold the other person ransom.

I think the problem here is women demanding financial support from you in exchange for sex. This offers up the mentality that you must spend on her/women for sex, and that leaves you with a marred sense of perspective and false feelings of entitlement when you come across girls that would abstain for religion, self-held morals, or whatever other reason.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'll tell you about a lady I dated once , she was this nice looking lady with an amiable disposition and I took a liking to her the moment I met her. I chatted her up and told her I really liked her and would want for us to be an item , this was of course after a few dates. During one the dates I had asked her about her boyfriend and she promptly told me she was single , I found this odd as she was not only stunning but also quite smart. I was single too so I decided to ask her out which she agreed. A few weeks into the relationship she started requesting for money to take care of some bills which I obliged , she started by saying she was borrowing the money and that she would pay back month end and I told her not to bother about paying back , at a point she was collecting money from me on a weekly basis ( substantial amounts ) but I still didn't mind as I could afford it. about 4 months into the relationship she was at my place and I felt a longing for her but she refused saying she didn't want it to be a sexual relationship which I still obliged then one day I introduced a friend of mine who came in from another town to her , my friend remembered her from his former apartment , she was dating this guy who lived in the same block of apartments with him while he was still working in the same state I reside in ( he left there when he got a better job in another state about a year ago ) , luckily she didn't recognize him. He said we should take a trip to his former apartment to find out if she was still dating his former neighbour which we did , to my surprise we found out she was still dating this guy and was always going to see him every weekend ( she tells me she spends the weekend at her parents place ). I'm not one to beat about the bush so I confront her with my findings and she initially denied it but I had overwhelming evidence and she had to just accept. She also told me she had a sexual relationship with the guy and the guy is her first love but he was in financial crisis and that was why she couldn't also let me go. I just told her that we were done and she should leave me but you won't believe what she said next , she said she was willing to start giving me sex if I can overlook everything and accept her back and that at least I can afford her needs. At that point I lost all respect I had for her and practically threw her out of my place. Till this day she keeps trying to get back to me
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by drnoel: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

What ? When do we place you in categories ?

Everyday and times of ur life. A lady once told me she has male friends for several occasions. I asked her what occasion my being friends with her was and she mistakenly said "the messenger occasion" even I don't know what that meant. I just laughed at her and walked away. She didn't know what she had done and am sure she didn't care till she badly needed help to accomplish somethings and she came to my house. I just told her the story of her life, she begged and begged till even my wife who was her strongest ally asked me why I had refused. My wife got so angry after I informed her what she had said and sent her away. I now know to be nice to some people is not always good.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by eniolaamoda: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

A woman shouldn't be an inconvenience to you. She should pay for all that. You're not her atm. And also if you do all those things don't you think you're worth a lot more than just sex?

U still don't get the point do u

All men love sex

The point is it is sex we want as reward

U grab

So I will do all d financing just gv me sex

Besides what else can u gv me apart from dat
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I'll tell you about a lady I dated once , she was this nice looking lady with an amiable disposition and I took a liking to her the moment I met her. I chatted her up and told her I really liked her and would want for us to be an item , this was of course after a few dates. During one the dates I had asked her about her boyfriend and she promptly told me she was single , I found this odd as she was not only stunning but also quite smart. I was single too so I decided to ask her out which she agreed. A few weeks into the relationship she started requesting for money to take care of some bills which I obliged , she started by saying she was borrowing the money and that she would pay back month end and I told her not to bother about paying back , at a point she was collecting money from me on a weekly basis ( substantial amounts ) but I still didn't mind as I could afford it. about 4 months into the relationship she was at my place and I felt a longing for her but she refused saying she didn't want it to be a sexual relationship which I still obliged then one day I introduced a friend of mine who came in from another town to her , my friend remembered her from his former apartment , she was dating this guy who lived in the same block of apartments with him while he was still working in the same state I reside ( he left there when he got a better job in another state about a year ago ) , luckily she didn't recognize him. He said we should take a trip to his former apartment to find out if she was still dating his former neighbour which we did , to my surprise we found out she was still dating this guy and was always going to see him every weekend ( she tells me she spends the weekend at her parents place ). I'm not one to beat about the bush so I confront her my findings and she initially denied it but I had overwhelming evidence and she had to just accept. She also told me she had a sexual relationship with the guy and the guy is her first love but he was in financial crisis and that was why she couldn't also let me go. I just told her that we were done and she should leave me but you won't believe what she said next , she said she was willing to start giving me sex if I can overlook everything and accept her back and that at least I can afford her needs. At that point I lost all respect I had for her and practically threw her out of my place. Till this day she keeps trying to get back to me

I don't know what to say. That's sad. She comes across as desperate, financially desperate in particular.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by eniolaamoda: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

If you decide to support your girl financially ( which isn't necessary) sex is what you consider a token of appreciation ? Don't belittle yourself like that...

Am sorry but what would u rather consider a token of appreciation?? Reading d guy a lullaby??

U don't get it

A guy always considers sex a apex reward from whatever he gives a lady.

It in me
It in ur brother
It in ur father at least at some point in his adolescence or youthful age

It in all men abeg

Just know dat
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by eniolaamoda: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Good we're getting somewhere now , I'll buy for her to appreciate her not when she demands it , which is the main point of the poster , if she has to demand for things from her boyfriend then she has no right to a no sex relationship.

Very simple and well said
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by HaneefahRN(f): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Abegi, any woman deserves to say No to sex in a pre-marital relationship, although I don't understand why a woman wldd put her financial burdens on a man or live wt a man b4 marriage. The man wld feel a sense of false entitlement.
If the lady says NO and u can't cope wt it, then talk to ur legs

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by sweetgala(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
B

No. It's not about the man. When a woman decides she doesn't want to have sex in a relationship she's not thinking " how can I cheat this man". It's probably due to her own emotional turmoil. It's unfair and blackmail in my opinion to then tell the lady she has no authority to deny you of sex because you buy her a few things...

In my opinion, if you love this lady, you wouldn't degrade her so much.

Sex is not a necesity because you buy her things, in fact sex is not a necesity in a relationship where an agreement is made and both individuals are comfortable with that resolve.

In such a relationship emotional desires are satisfied in other ways, however we need to address the real issue which the OP has raised which is the weaponisation of sex.

In my most recent relationship, there was no sex for 2 yrs after we meet. I had no problem with that, because our emotional commitment was strong
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't know what to say. That's sad. She comes across as desperate, financially desperate particularly.

Yep you can say that again , she actually loves the guy and has probably been through a lot with this guy , I don't have a problem with that , I just want her to be honest about it and not lie to me to collect money from me. I would respect her more if she had told me about her relationship and her financial woes , in that case I'd still be willing to help her financially whether we were dating or not. She may have thought that I wouldn't want to help her if I wasn't dating her so in actual sense she was the one bargaining sex for money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.