Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' (64040 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2015
eniolaamoda:

U still don't get the point do u

All men love sex

The point is it is sex we want as reward

U grab

So I will do all d financing just gv me sex

Besides what else can u gv me apart from dat

Sex is not a reward.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2015
sweetgala:

Sex is not a necesity because you buy her things, in fact sex is not a a necesity in a relationship where an agreement is made and both individuals are comfortable with that resolve.

In such a relationship emotional desires are satisfied innotger ways, however we need to address the real issue which the OP has raised which is the weaponisation of sex.

In my most recent relationship, the was nonsex for 2 yrs after we meet. I had no problem with that, because our emotional commitment was strong

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord almighty. Women aren't trying to punish you you know. Women like sex too! And if they're not doing it, it's hard too.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Cc yourmain

Now let's say if the guy and girl are boyfriends
And d guy loves sex obviously all guys love sex and dat is an apex reward all guys thinks a lady should gv them for any favours or gift they gv a lady out of their way.

Now yourmain understand what I and neonapacalypce are talking aboutabout

It is okay to buy gifts from ur Gf if she does not ask for it.
Now let's not forget that this bf in question is d type that likes sex but because of his respect for ur no-sex relationship thingy he does not request sex from you.
Now is it not wrong to DEMAND things from him while u don't gv him what he will most likely DEMAND from you.

If such is d case then I suggest nobody DEMANDS from each other except both parties are willing just to gv something to each other on freewill.

If u will demand money from me without me not free willing giving it to u,den I shall demand sex from u without u not wanting to free willing give me,

And please your main don't come here and bore us with the lecture of "so is it sex you want as a reward or sex should not b ur reward u r worth more than that,pls we r guys and hell yeah sex is our reward"

Now back to the reason why I quoted u both

Let's say the boy has been giving the girl what she demands without asking for sex yet the guy is a sexfreak but bcus he respects the lady he does not ask of sex but yet he gives her gift from his willingly mind and he also goes out of his way to give the lady whatever she DEMANDS for.

Now let's say they are now married then the guy now wants a no-sex relationship marriage after they have given birth to a child or 2children.

And d lady wants sex but the guy sees no reason or for some emotion reason or some good reason best known to him wants a no-sex marriage relationship till they both die

Will u then call the guy selfish or wicked for not giving sex in d marriage?

No one is obliged to have sex. Man or woman. If the man doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. If a woman doesn't want to she doesn't have to. Regardless of any thing. If you've a problem with her demands tell her.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

And we come back to the same point , I really would have helped her without cause but she was using the relationship as a bargaining chip which is very wrong , I value honesty more than love , I would rather date a girl who is completely honest with me and doesn't love me rather than one who loves me but lies through her teeth to me.

Neo, I'm on your side. I certainly don't support her actions in the least. But I'm sure you can see how unrealistic an expectation that would've been in general? I'm sorry this happened to you. Please, guard yourself from such a predicament henceforth, but don't let it color your perception of reality and what it entitles you to. There are so many ways in which one can be cheated and cheat others, but the ideals of proper self-conduct in dealing with it all remain uniform.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2015
IBROHIM:
no vex o! You be fish? Ur mouth is perpetually open!

Lol I must be cheesy
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
none virgins don't deserve a "no sex relationship"after all what is there again..

No. No one has to have sex with anyone unless they want to!

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2015
kandiikane:
I don't understand why there are so many potential rapists in nigeria? Is it something in the water or food? If she still says no to all that rapmoney mentioned, will she be forced to have sex?

This should not have been on frontpage, it promotes ra.pe! Stop using money to attract women. I understand most of you don't have anything to show for yourselves when attracting a woman except the pittance you hang on a stick to pull in all these hungry girls but that does not give you the right to say what they can or cannot to do with their body.

Seun!!!

Your forum promotes ‘she asked for it' ideologyundecided

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Everyone has been talking about the physical aspect of sex what about the spiritual?..... Having sex with the wrong person can ruin ones life forever....
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Am sorry but what would u rather consider a token of appreciation?? Reading d guy a lullaby??

U don't get it

A guy always considers sex a apex reward from whatever he gives a lady.

It in me
It in ur brother
It in ur father at least at some point in his adolescence or youthful age

It in all men abeg

Just know dat

No! You're getting her things in the hopes that she has sex with you ? You're not a love-vendor. Have some self respect. When you're in a relationship sex should come as an expression of love.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Hahaha , I was toying with her. But really a relationship shouldn't be about what you can get from it or what you're giving to it , compromises and sacrifices should be made by both people in the relationship. No role is attached to any gender and both should work for the benefit of the other and the relationship as a whole. No one should have the " upper hand" , when this happens it seizes to be a relationship.

If I'm in a relationship with a lady and she loses her job I should be able to take care of both our needs ( within my means ) , we prioritise what is most important to us as a couple and take care of those things first and she should be ready to do the same if the tables are turned. And like I said about roles , I'm not one to sit idle while my wife does all the chores in the house , who says I can't cook meals from time to time or even on a permanent basis if her work schedule is tight.
About sex , I really don't mean if she refuses sex then I don't do the things I ought to do financially , what kind of husband ( or boyfriend ) would that make me ?. I'll respect her wishes for not wanting sex at any particular time. I have heard of cases though where the wife always refuses to have sex with the husband , such a relationship definitely has issues and they should work on their issues.

So you literally debated with me for zero reason.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2015
jk
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2015
treazure1:

If u say sex is an expression of love and I claimed that I love u but u refuse to av sex with me, how else do u want me to express my love for u?

There's other ways to express love. For example, when your girlfriend says she's not ready to have sex with you, respect her decision.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by moststylish(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2015
i really wonder why i shld be begging for sex wen girls are begging me for it everyday
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

There's other ways to express love. For example, when your girlfriend says she's not ready to have sex with you, respect her decision.

while she refused to respect mine!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by moststylish(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2015
how else can two couples show love?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2015
treazure1:

while she refused to respect mine!

What's your wishes? sex ?

Well in that case clearly yous are not working out.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

What's your wishes? sex ?

Well in that case clearly yous are not working out.

According to you, sex is not a wish, is an expression of love...........anyway, all my girls are loyal. Am just not convinced with all your defensive tactics.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2015
treazure1:

According to you, sex is not a wish, is an expression of love...........anyway, all my girls are loyal. Am just not convinced with all your defensive tactics.

Lol convinced of what exactly ?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol convinced of what exactly ?
That it OK 4 my girl to say no to my expression of love.......lol
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2015
treazure1:

That it OK 4 my girl to say no to my expression of love.......lol

Then express it another way.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by MzPecs(f): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Sincere4u:

Most people's opinion except sister Mzpecs. cool
If you say so..
Happy sunday! smiley
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Then express it another way.
maybe I need a private lecture on that......
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2015
treazure1:

maybe I need a private lecture on that......

Ask your gf wink
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by adanny01(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Yes! She is? What? Just because you have sex with someone doesn't mean you've to do it with another. It doesn't matter. If she doesn't want to have sex with you and you claim you love her. You'd let it go. And if you're not okay with then then leave her.

Btw you broke up with a girl you were happy with cause she wasn't a virgin... dude.

What have you said here that i didnt say in the comment you quoted.

Let me restress my point. Any girl who i propose a relatiinship to and she gives me no sex condition, i will withdraw my proposal immediately. I am not forcing neither should she give me conditions.

Think about if for a minute, if she gives me that condition , will she accept my condition for looking for sex elsewhere? What kind of relationship will that be. Besides i never asked her for a sexual relationship so she should not tell me no sex. Its plain ridiculous.

If i really love her and she tells me no sex and gives me reasons while we are dating, i will understand but a girl cant accept my proposals on condition. No way!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2015
adanny01:

What have you said here that i didnt say in the comment you quoted.

Let me restress my point. Any girl who i propose a relatiinship to and she gives me no sex condition, i will withdraw my proposal immediately. I am not forcing neither should she give me conditions.

Think about if for a minute, if she gives me that condition , will she accept my condition for looking for sex elsewhere? What kind of relationship will that be. Besides i never asked her for a sexual relationship so she should not tell me no sex. Its plain ridiculous.

If i really love her and she tells me no sex and gives me reasons while we are dating, i will understand but a girl cant accept my proposals on condition. No way!

Lol okay. Withdraw your proposal. Let a good girl go because you're unwilling to stay without sex.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Ask your gf wink
No, she didn't study womanlology like you did,,,,,,,,lol
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2015
lahit14:

This is why some ladies will get beaten up oneday or raped for dat matter. Hope neva to meat a 1bar joyed dude wit this ur idea, it might not end well.

It is the girls right to stay away from evil niggas u just mentioned

I prefer to b single for life dan b with u evil guys

The girls are just never good for u!!!!!!!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2015
See Kim telling Kanye she want a no sex relationship
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by adanny01(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol okay. Withdraw your proposal. Let a good girl go because you're unwilling to stay without sex.

I am also a good guy she is leting go not because i asked her for sex but because she said no before i asked.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

So you literally debated with me for zero reason.

*tongue out*

I completely understand your point and for genuine love I would never trade sex for money , nothing should be traded for the other and there should be respect for one another. But we guys know when a girl isn't genuinely in love with us ( at least most of us guys know ) and only using us for money , I think the op is referring to these kind of girls
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
deathmen12:
Even daddy chrismas we dy pay 2 see dem dis days
Gbam!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by ChappyChase: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Joy1706:
She's got no right? On top her own body? Get real abeg
Get Real my foot!!! You girls just want every thing your own way!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.