Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' (64070 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Then she can go fvck herself , oops! she already is , and I'll keep my dough to myself

Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by elipheleh(m): 1:41am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Already gotten my Christmas presents smiley
See wink you cheated already. So you owe that generous dude something now.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Fearcom:

Yes you do.

1. Maga
2. Bad Market
3. Friends who have been forcefully friend zoned.
4. Friends with benefits.

We are in Nigeria and we know what's up. Times are hard. We are in the days girls have more than one boyfriend. They gat bills to pay and so keep bf's that will meet their financial needs especially when in school. Wish the guys will straighten up nd be cold with their hard earned cash. Money doesn't grow on trees. Be looking for who to turn to their walking ATM. Have 20 guys and be asking all of them to send 5,000 each without any of them ever knowing. Want to be "controlling" money, knocking a bunch of idioti.c guys heads together.

Hahahaha I don't know the kind of women you encounter but all the ones I know pay their own bills and only date one guy at a time. I personally think that's awful. But everyone has a right to whatever suits them. Anyways, demanding for sex would make you no different to these women.

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Sigh.
I'll like to ask a question , can she withhold sex in marriage ?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 06, 2015
elipheleh:

See wink you cheated already. So you owe that generous dude something now.

Lol no. I bought my Christmas presents myself. So I don't owe anyone anything.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I'll like to ask a question , can she withhold sex in marriage ?

In my opinion, if she doesn't want to have sex she doesn't have to. You as her husband should respect that.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

In my opinion, if she doesn't want to have sex she doesn't have to. You as her husband should respect that.
undecided
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

And you shouldn't mind if He decides to get it elsewhere. cool?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
I have never debated before, online or offline, on whether relationships should be free of love-making or not; I am not a moral teacher and I believe whoever that is 18 years and above, living in Nigeria is an adult by the laws of the land. This implies that I cannot judge whoever is of the opinion that relationships should go with love-making; in the same sense, I cannot give names to people who feel that love-making should never be part of relationships too! To each, his or her opinion! cool

At this point, it is important to note that it is very annoying to see how some ladies campaign for No-sex relationships without considering the level of the authority they use in campaigning for this. The truth is that you cannot be in Moscow and expect not to feel cold!!! Below are the categories of ladies that do not deserve a No-sex relationship:

1) Ladies who cohabit: How can you be staying with a guy and all of a sudden, you wake one morning to tell him that you want the relationship to be free of sex? Did you smoke grass? So what have you been thinking all these months/years? You think you can just convince him to lose what he has been 'eating' all these years just like that? Except you are breaking up if he disagrees; don't cohabit while thinking of No-sex relationship! cool

2) Ladies who depend on men for their daily resources: You want a No-sexie but you want to chop his cash? Demanding unnecessarily from guys surely makes you vulnerable to sex. You can ask sometimes from male friends when in need; after all, what are friends for? But you should not make it a favourite hobby! Ladies who do this do not deserve a No-sexie!!! There's no difference between the one that stands in brothels and you!!!

3) Ladies who do multiple dating: Don't you think it is very unfair to deny Akporode sex while giving that same stuff to Emeka? Most often than not, when some girls tell you that they want a No-sexie, it doesn't mean they are out of it. It could mean that they have stopped it with you and started it with someone else!!! A lady must prove herself worthy of it. Anything far from this should sincerely be seen as counterfeit! wink. If you have not been faithful in the past, how do we tell whether you would be faithful to the guy if he eventually agrees to the No-sex situation? You surely lack the authority to campaign for this. Trust is earned, it can never be commanded!!!

Sex is an important issue in a relationship which must be seen as one! Don't be too emotionally carried away that you would outrightly condemn it when you in person lack the authority or platform to do that! In law, they say 'He who comes to equity must come with clean hands'. In romance, they say 'He who comes to No-sexie must come with a good stand or authority to back it up'!!! cool

Let's call a spade a spade! Let's not call it 'that instrument that is used to dig the soil'!!!

Good evening everyone!

Basically well-written

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 06, 2015
pinceprinz:

And you shouldn't mind if He decides to get it elsewhere. cool?

If you aren't willing to respect your wife, think you can click your fingers and get sex anytime like she's some machine. Then leave her and go get a prostitute. You can give her money and she'll give you sex.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by elipheleh(m): 1:49am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no. I bought my Christmas presents myself. So I don't owe anyone anything.

My able Sister! I like your way. Can you buy for me too?? Can I send my account number?? grin grin grin
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 06, 2015
elipheleh:

My able Sister I like your way. Can you buy for me too?? Can I send my account number?? grin grin grin

shocked whaaaat. I thought as a female I could only offer you sex ?

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by elipheleh(m): 1:54am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

shocked whaaaat. I thought as a female I could only offer you sex ?
Who said so? Definitely not me. Must be some of these NL broke guys . Don't mind them
Just tell me to send the account number. I don't need sex from you. Only money will do.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 06, 2015
elipheleh:

Who said so? Definitely not me. Must be some of these NL broke guys . Don't mind them
Just tell me to send the account number. I don't need sex from you. Only money will do.

Lol ehm no. smiley.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by simdam500(m): 1:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Seeing frontpage post makes me drop my jaw ,Not in suprise o, but in disappointment.

Broke guys be like "no sex", no cash too. Wait! Must i sleep with you before i give out money? *i dont seem to understand*
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by elipheleh(m): 1:56am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol ehm no. smiley.
I hate you. You and all the NL guys are broke too. Brokers!!!
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

You're very funny , a relationship is about sacrifice , you don't just say he has to respect her wish for not wanting sex , it's her body but if she really values the relationship she will have to make sacrifices and adjustments just like how her man always has
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

If you aren't willing to respect your wife, think you can click your fingers and get sex anytime like she's some machine. Then leave her and go get a prostitute. You can give her money and she'll give you sex.

It doesn't have to be with a prostitute, most desirably with one of her willing friends grin... But jokes apart, men are not some wild beasts that are highly maniacal about sex really, wives just gotta shake up and sacrifice their conveniences , drain their man off his cum and literally shield him from promiscuous urges.- its their duty.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 06, 2015
elipheleh:

I hate you. You and all the NL guys are broke too. Brokers!!!

Yeah i know smiley

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2015
pinceprinz:

It doesn't have to be with a prostitute, most desirably with one of her willing friends grin... But jokes apart, men are not some wild beasts that are highly maniacal about sex really, but wives gotta shake up and sacrifice their conveniences , drain their man off his cum and literally shield him from promiscuous urges.- its their duty.

Hahahaha it's not their duty. Men need to understand it's not everyday. We're not pieces of meat you know. Not everyday. Someday y'all just stay home and watch Netflix and relax. Don't be expecting anything. Just live the girl.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by elipheleh(m): 2:00am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah i know smiley

Now that was some comic there. I have actually felt what it means to be turned down when you ask for money. Women cross heavy o. But meanwhile make them carry on
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You're very funny , a relationship is about sacrifice , you don't just say he has to respect her wish for not wanting sex , it's her body but if she really values the relationship she will have to make sacrifices and adjustments just like how her man always has

Lol you're not willing to sacrifice sex tho. If it's that important to you find someone that will just give you anyhow... And lacks what the other girl may have...

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:01am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Hello

What where u saying about No Sex in marriage?
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 06, 2015
elipheleh:

Now that was some comic there. I have actually felt what it means to be turned down when you ask for money. Women cross heavy o.

Haha what ? I don't know you lol why would I give you money ?

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahaha it's not their duty. Men need to understand it's not everyday. We're not pieces of meat you know. Not everyday. Someday y'all just stay home and watch Netflix and relax. Don't be expecting anything. Just live the girl.

Its not everyday of course, but should be frequent and ' hot ' enough. That's the ideal thing.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 06, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Hello

Hi

If she doesn't want to she doesn't have to.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 06, 2015
pinceprinz:

Its not everyday of course, but should be frequent and ' hot ' enough. That's the ideal thing.

But if she says no sex for the whole relationship then undecided

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Hi

If she doesn't want to she doesn't have to.
I dont get that.
Please can you explain what you mean?
Thanks
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

But if she says no sex for the whole relationship then undecided
That's not possible lol. I'm sorta irresistible myself.
Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 06, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

I dont get that.
Please can you explain what you mean?
Thanks

If she doesn't want to have sex with her husband then she doesn't have to.

Oh not everyday. I'm sure she's going to have sex with him. But when she wants to. And he too.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 06, 2015
pinceprinz:

That's not possible lol. I'm sorta irresistible myself.

Lol aren't you very lucky..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.