Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (33444 Views)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by minasota(f): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
Maybe she dosnt brush daily. Trick to use
on her nxt time. 'Hey babe am bored, can we goan brush our teeth?
you talking from experience. .your boo must have done it severely
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Lovelynature(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2015
danidee10:

abeg read well na no be everything be end time....OP said mouth odor not body... undecided
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by nairalander111(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2015
How old are you?I think you should be studying rather than seeking for mouth odour advice.When you start looking for job with a "pass",you'll blame it on Buhari.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Tombilly(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2015
it might be that its demonic spell used against her to chase men like u from her aboard......

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
I met this girl at first Bank yesterday, she's an epitome of beauty, but the only thing bizzare about her is the odoriferous odour that oozes out of her mouth, however I didn't have a long convo With her because of the odour, I wonder what she ate, cry but she's fun to be with, please guys what should I do? should i tell her or not?

May rat die for her belle
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Lovelynature(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
danidee10:

abeg read well na no be everything be end time....OP said mouth odor not body... undecided
you know the way this end time thing dey go these days eh... lasisi69 introduced it, and many criticised him. But after the criticism, his saying became popular on daily basis.

Thanks for the correction bro
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by maggilove(f): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
I met this girl at first Bank yesterday, she's an epitome of beauty, but the only thing bizzare about her is the odoriferous odour that oozes out of her mouth, however I didn't have a long convo With her because of the odour, I wonder what she ate, cry but she's fun to be with, please guys what should I do? should i tell her or not?

Dear OP, this is my story I'm about to share, I use to have mouth odour and I never knew. I met my fiance and he started with telling me to brush at night. Before he told me the reason and he really helped me out to fight against it. Tell her to brush after every meal or twice daily, drink plenty water and eat more cucumber. I will send u a link to read more on this, I wish you the best. If I cann overcome it then who can but it requires commitment.

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by harry509: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:

tell her if u reali love her.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by modeller(f): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
My honest advice,get to know her,and look for a way to polietely tell her
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by CaroLyner(f): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
minasota:
you talking from experience. .your boo must have done it severely
is that what your boo does to you? ^_^
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by danidee10(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lovelynature:
you know the way this end time thing dey go these days eh... lasisi69 introduced it, and many criticised him. But after the criticism, his saying became popular on daily basis.

Thanks for the correction bro

hehehehe...lasisi69 give everybody end time disease con run comot .i've not used 'end time' before i'm still waiting for the post that will make me shout end time
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Baffupdrizz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
I have watched a documentary on how best to tell someone he/she has mouth odour, and this is the way to go about it.

1. When you are alone with the odor-stricken person, ask that person to first perceive your own mouth and tell you his/her sincere opinion.

2. Now tell him/her to open the mouth for the same investigation. (you need not bother perceiving it actually because YOU ALREADY KNOWS IT STINKS!)

3. Tell him/her that it smells bad now and the person won't feel even the slightest offense.

Viola! This, I think, is the best approach I have come across yet

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by miqos02(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
haba
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by 99foxxy(f): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
this guy is crazy grin
crazy, why?
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by danidee10(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Baffupdrizz:
[size=14pt]I have watched a documentary on how best to tell someone he/she has mouth odour, and this is the way to go about it.

1. When you are alone with the odor-stricken person, ask that person to first perceive your own mouth and tell you his/her sincere opinion.

2. Now tell him/her to open the mouth for the same investigation. (you need not bother perceiving it actually because YOU ALREADY KNOWS IT STINKS!)

3. Tell him/her that it smells bad now and the person won't feel even the slightest offense.

Viola.. This, I am think, is the best approach I have come across
[/size]

You might wake up in the hospital after this sha grin grin....Everyone be warned grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by CaroLyner(f): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
99foxxy:
crazy, why?
your first post had to be to me
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by ikombe: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirexxx:
tell her pls
so she'll find a solution to it sad
ewwwww!
if you don't, who will?
In love with dis reply grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by minasota(f): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
is that what your boo does to you? ^_^
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Godsonkemz(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
You may have to delete kissing from your relationship with her. but i wonder u can cope without that.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by ddjay: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:

Is dat all,then no problem,take her to a dentist and you r good to go
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by 99foxxy(f): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

this guy is crazy grin
ur on point, it has nothing to do with brushing and the rest. It's called halitosis. Bad breath not mouth odor as u claim.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
she's worth ever inch, I have never met a girl as beautiful and caring as she is, honestly i thought naija girls are just generally pathetic until she proves me wrong, we fixed a date next week, and I don't want a bad date.
its simple on a nice day u just ask her hey babe what did u eat if answer u like soup then u got it just politely tell her I smell the soup already y don't you brush so it smell in case your going out.. just like play play. thank me later
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Baffupdrizz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
danidee10:

You might wake up in the hospital after this sha grin grin....Everyone be warned grin

Lol, you can shut your nostrils and not even inhale a thing. It works and it's way better than just shoving the deficiency in your friend's face.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by tobibiggy: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls don't tell her , ask her wat she ate yestaday and advice her to start using mouth wash twice daily. To also chew mentor gum always
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Aitee1: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:

Buy her a kilogram of wall nuts, then get her original oral B toothpaste tell her to brush twice daily and drink enough water when she's not busy with her mouth, or you buy her a carton of nestle bottle water weekly, though when I meet such I do run away but will text them about their condition and possible solution with a strange line grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by IamLucy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
tobibiggy:
Pls don't tell her , ask her wat she ate yestaday and advice her to start using mouth wash twice daily. To also chew mentor gum always
chew gum really? undecided
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by onunwa21(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just only yesterday, u ve already observed her mouth odour. Maybe d oda time, it will be her pant odour.

Take time with women......
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by mirexxx(f): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, and how u would u feel if a dude told u, u have mouth odour(i'm not saying u have o, just an 'if')
I will rush home and brush my teeth and do whatever is necessary to get rid of it
funny enough, no one has ever told me that smiley
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by ogzille(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cover her mouth when you're effing her....enjoy
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by mirexxx(f): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:

Love your dp smiley good to see you hun
thank you darling. do you have an old moniker? smiley

Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos)