Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (33192 Views)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by mirexxx(f): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
ikombe:
In love with dis reply grin
really? what's so special about it? smiley
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
So many people viewing this topic shocked shocked

Shout out to all the cute chicks in the building with halitosis, holla grin

OP I'll not lie to you, there's no cure, its hopeless. Either tell her you'll like the two of you to use sign language to communicate for the fun of it, or confess that she has an odious, cancer-inducing, corpse-raising, olfactory-melting, ozone-depleting breath and you'll like her to wear a helmet before speaking to you, if she has any love for you in her heart.

Thank me now grin

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by 123papas(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Small thing. if you like very much, you can help. Get closer to her, when she is already comfortable with you tell her politely about her problem and tell her that you are with her and will also monitor the program you will put her on.

Program
Ask her to brush at least twice a day.
Inspect her brushing technique and tooth brush.
Ensure she brushes her tongue properly. You must ask her to show you her tongue. it must be pink not white
Use mouthwash after meals and after brushing (two weeks is enough)
Visit a dentist to treat any toothproblem if any, atleast for scaling and polishing.

After a month the mouth will be fresh for your enjoyment. And she will love you even more

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by emmydollars4life(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
she's worth ever inch, I have never met a girl as beautiful and caring as she is, honestly i thought naija girls are just generally pathetic until she proves me wrong, we fixed a date next week, and I don't want a bad date.
go with paste and brush just keep it on top of the table she will understand. then after the date come and show us pix to grade her because beauty is in eye of .................
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Hamster143(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Guy no reason the mouth odor... just they bulalaarm they go and put your face one side when on top... hahahahahha
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by maz1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirexxx:
tell her pls
so she'll find a solution to it sad
ewwwww!
if you don't, who will?
actually... And if she's reasonable she'll appreciate it.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by tomapretty: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
I met this girl at first Bank yesterday, she's an epitome of beauty, but the only thing bizzare about her is the odoriferous odour that oozes out of her mouth, however I didn't have a long convo With her because of the odour, I wonder what she ate, cry but she's fun to be with, please guys what should I do? should i tell her or not?

pls tell her ooo..you can tell her to use dettol..or if you don't tell her;who will?
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by tamquezee(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Expect the counter thread OK.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by sheyn5(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirexxx:
tell her pls
so she'll find a solution to it sad
ewwwww!
if you don't, who will?
If I tell you; you have a mouth odour, how will you feel and what will you think of me
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
I met this girl at first Bank yesterday, she's an epitome of beauty, but the only thing bizzare about her is the odoriferous odour that oozes out of her mouth, however I didn't have a long convo With her because of the odour, I wonder what she ate, cry but she's fun to be with, please guys what should I do? should i tell her or not?

She ate shìt grin grin grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whch one is more horrible? Mouth odor or vaginal odor?
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by zinachidi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirexxx:
I will rush home and brush my teeth and do whatever is necessary to get rid of it
funny enough, no one has ever told me that smiley
so u won't feel bad or kinda embarassed eh?
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by j1mmy: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Anytime she speak and you notice anything just offer her a sweet or gum, she will get the message over time.
If she discusses it openly tell her to get antibiotics and it could be bacteria related due to too much BJ smiley
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by victorD3: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Girls with hallitosis often comes with wonderful beauty. I don't know why
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirexxx:
thank you darling. do you have an old moniker? smiley

Lols yes hun, it's dimples

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by MabraO: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
What causes this mouth odor sef cos I know of a girl like that. Tho she is married I wonder how her husband cope with such cos as for me I can't take it I go use style tell u say ur mouth dey smell
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Dreyl(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thank you guys for the advice, I really appreciate, I'm going to call her since I have her number, and we would talk about that as an adult.

Maggielove my mail isn't working, I forgot my password, but you can still post it here, thanks. smiley
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by flyuche(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
JimTiger4:
if symptoms persist after two days , I'll politely tell her to see a doctor grin

don't know about u, but kissing is a very important part of my relationship angry

and what if we're just alone, I collapse and then require mouth -mouth resuscitation undecided

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by pweetychyka(f): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
Before I advice u, how endowed is her buuby and buuty??

I want to know if they are worth my advice.

funny U......

Ur display name defines u in all
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=Decker post=40799354]

due to some reasons, her mouth smelt.

this cracked me up real hard.. haha but if d op finds out its persist after d date, there are indirect way of sending her d message dat she gotta do something about her breath. like gifting her things dat relates with d oral cavity, e.g mint gums like orbit, telling her how important it is to clean d mouth after a meal.. if she's smart she'll get d hint without being offended.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by solid3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
I have the solution. Contact me. or drop your email.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by ikombe: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirexxx:
really? what's so special about it? smiley
you wont understand how gods like me reason grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
yeye question kill you there.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by finestpicks(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
your first post had to be to me
Special dedication. lol
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by hajlat(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lovelynature:
End Time body odour.

Don't bother telling her as it may affect her self esteem as a woman. Just keep chatting with her. It could be just that moment and may not be a usual thing. Your constant convo with her will tell you better.

Wise man
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Mimidanze: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Abeg, no be her fult na hamattan... grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by mirexxx(f): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
zinachidi:
so u won't feel bad or kinda embarassed eh?
I will Buh just for a moment
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by mirexxx(f): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:

Lols yes hun, it's dimples
shockedshocked
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by toksbisola: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
@Op; I am not sure if you are aware that sometimes those who have mouth odour (halitosis) are not even aware that they have it. Besides; what makes you so sure that you yourself don’t have mouth odour? (No offence and hope none taken) Is it because no one has told you?

I think you should try and know her better to determine if the bad breath she has still continues; as you never know it might have been a meal she had that caused the mouth odour that day. Until you see her a few more times, you won’t be able to tell if she has continuous bad breath.

After you have been with her a few times, and it’s still the same; then the ideal thing for you to do is to tell her; not blatantly like you have a mouth odour. You can stylishly tell her without it sounding offensive (be careful so as not to make her feel sad) or making it sound like what you have to say will hurt her. The technique below would be ideal.

You could tell her that you enjoy using the technique called floss and ask her if she has tried it? If not she could do so; as it helps in removing dirt from the teeth; which goes a long way in helping to prevent mouth odour.

Then you go further in telling her that you brush your teeth more than once a day (I hope you do) and that helps you to keep a healthy breath. Again you ask her if that is something she does and if not encourage her to do so. Also let her know the benefit of using a mouth wash and some mint to keep the mouth fresh and let her know that you use them as well (I hope you do) and that’s what keeps your breath fresh.

You can also mention brushing of the tongue as some people don’t brush their tongue when they brush their teeth forgetting that there are lots of bacteria stationed on and under your tongue which you have to brush out regularly. Then, you bring in the angle of going to the dentist at least 2-4 times a year for a thorough clean of the mouth/teeth. Lastly, encourage her to drink lots of water during the day.

Now; looking at this scenario that I have stated above, is that a difficult thing to do? I don’t think so. You can see that using wisdom stylishly will help her; and besides, she might be someone that has a good heart/character; hence, don’t just let her go for a flaw that you can make a contribution in helping her to resolve/solve.

In this life, we should be very careful the way we make fun or castigate another individual (don’t get me wrong; as I am not saying you are making fun of her nor castigating her) as you never know where you would meet/need them.

I rest my case

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Tunagee(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
Before I advice u, how endowed is her buuby and buuty??

I want to know if they are worth my advice.

crazy guy
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by ehix89(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
Maybe she dosnt brush daily. Trick to use
on her nxt time. 'Hey babe am bored, can we goan brush our teeth?
lol,hilarious....i like gurls wit gud sense of humour.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by bronzegoddess(f): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
she's worth ever inch, I have never met a girl as beautiful and caring as she is, honestly i thought naija girls are just generally pathetic until she proves me wrong, we fixed a date next week, and I don't want a bad date.
u met her yesterday, u know already dat she is caring. U met her only yesterday, u know already that she is fun to be With. Yo met her yesterday, and u feel u shld Tell her abt her mouth odor?

Lol. Bullcrap! angry

Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating