Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Some Misconception About Warri And Her People - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Some Misconception About Warri And Her People (38187 Views)

Common Misconception About Edo(benin)girls / Why Did Africans Sell her People? / A MUST READ: Misconception About Tiv Hospitality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by donvicky2007: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
fratermathy:

Make una still wise small na. Why una de fall our hand for public forum like this?

The Olu of Warri rules over Itsekiri land in Warri! The title is an old story. Everyone knows it was formerly Olu of Itsekiri until 1952. (Abi I de lie?). In anyways, Urhobos and Ijaws have made peace with this. However, facts remain sacrosanct. If you dont like this, go and write your own thread!
Dont unearth sentiments that cant be settled here. Please enjoy this thread and retract your insult on the Op and let it be! The monarch is the Olu of Warri and that has been gazetted. What more do you want, harbingers of discontent. angry undecided

Is ISOKO part of the tribe that "owns" Warri just like IJAW Urhobo and Itsekiri.
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by Kirigidi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mister2:
The OP gave a slightly wrong information, and he needed to correct that. This is a fun cum educative platform, and therefore giving accurate information is imperative. HRH, the Olu of Warri is the only recognised King in the warri kingdom; the other kings mentioned are offshoots of agitations of Urhobos and Ijaws; Urhobos and Ijaws claiming they own part of warri.
It seems dat ethnic sentiment has beclouded ur sense of reasonin. There was nothing like Olu of Warri until d 1950s when Awolowo fraudulently changed d title of ur monarch frm "Olu of Itsekiri" to "Olu of Warri", to punish Urhobo for supportin NCNC (Azikiwe) instead of his party AG. D Ovie of Agbarha-Warri Kingdom, Orosuen of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom nd d Pere of Ogbe-Ijaw Kingdom, were officially gazetted nd presented "Staffs of Office" by d then Military Administrator of Delta State, Col. David Dung in d 1990s. So why tryin to deceiv d readin public dat those kings were not officialy recognizd by d govt?

2 Likes

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by santosesq1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is were the Urhobo made mistake you don't have king of people you have king of place
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by watchindelta(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
if olu itsekeri b king of d whole of warri why d rest king no dey summit b4 am? yeye talk I said awo gv dat name but d name no dey count here my hood. gbam.

1 Like

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by prothelley(f): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
moscobabs:

Warri.. the worst place in nija .... Dec 27 2012 will never be erased in my memory A colleague left office to deposit 10million naira with his car and was killed by Warri guys at enehre junction . same 2012 I was robbed at Winas club at Akpan .

I nearly lost my life at PTI effurun from Warri guys same year before I work my transfer out of the jungle.

I will never visit Warri again in my life

Bross petch for one corner.......how a sane person go carry 10pian de waka for road. Somebody nai inform pipo wey follow am....forget da tyn.

Wetyn carry u go win as club.....u chop bellefu na.

U nearly lost ur life.......b lyk u lyk nyt waka wey wey.

If u nor kon warri again na my loose.......okpolo nor b open eye ooo. Warfi remain my best
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by Malakh: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
so what do you guys know about the Yembras
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by fratermathy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
santosesq1:
Don't mislead people ok. There can never be 2 kings in a place. Any other king is political. The Olu of Warri is the Only recognize king & a first class king for that matter ? He's from eastern Urhobo ok. The urhobo were sold for slave trade by the Itsekiri it was also Chief Dore-Numa that killed Senator e.k clark father that is the grudge he has that prompted him sponsor the fight against the Itsekiris. They are few but like the Isrealite Gods people. I am paternally Urhobo Maternally Ijaw / Itsekiri therefore Nothing you know more than me ok. Good night
santosesq1:
This is were the Urhobo made mistake you don't have king of people you have king of place
Are you still on this matter? So now na slave trade u wan bring up. Then you "claim" to be Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiri! Guy, your brain na fermented akamu.

I dont even want to argue with u because u will drag me to ur level of reasoning. Below is the sacrosanct fact accepted by even the Olu himself;
There are 4 major kingdoms in Warri, Iwerre(Warri) Kingdom of the Itsekiris, Ogbe-Ijo Kingdom of the Ijaws, Okere Kingdom of the Urhobos and Agbarha Kingdom of the Urhobos
Olu of Warri is the KING of Itsekiris in Warri whose ancestral home is Ode-Itsekiri.
Orosuen of Okere-Warri is the KING of the Urhobos of Okere stock in Warri
Ovie of Agbarha-Warri is the KING of the Urhobos of Agbarha stock in Warri.
The Pere of Ogbe-Ijo is the KING of the Ijaws of the Ogbe-Ijo stock.
The Olu of Warri was changed from Olu of Itsekiri in 1952 and this was fought against by Urhobos and Ijaws but they've let bad water slide.
The Olu of Warri knows his boundaries and he doesn't encroach beyond that.
Warri is now peaceful and everyone knows their place.
The Olu remains a first class monarch and has more prestige and popularity.

Oshare, if u nor agree with wetin I write or wetin Goodboiyy don talk, better va commot hia before I wire u with facts and figures. I have fought this same fight several times and I NEVER LOSE!

Odonyon Number 1 of Iwerre! Legbere.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
same sh!t everyday. next!!!!!
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by fratermathy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
donvicky2007:

Is ISOKO part of the tribe that "owns" Warri just like IJAW Urhobo and Itsekiri.

Not at all. Isokos have never been historically a part of Warri! They are merely migrants there. Isoko homeland in Delta State is limited to Isoko North, Isoko South and Ndokwa East(or West).
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
fratermathy:

Are you still on this matter? So now na slave trade u wan bring up. Then you "claim" to be Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiri! Guy, your brain na fermented akamu.

I dont even want to argue with u because u will drag me to ur level of reasoning. Below is the sacrosanct fact accepted by even the Olu himself;
There are 3 major kingdoms in Warri, Iwerre(Warri) Kingdom of the Itsekiris, Okere Kingdom of the Urhobos and Agbarha Kingdom of the Urhobos
Olu of Warri is the KING of Itsekiris in Warri whose ancestral home is Ode-Itsekiri.
Orosuen of Okere-Warri is the KING of the Urhobos of Okere stock in Warri
Ovie of Agbarha-Warri is the KING of the Urhobos of Agbarha stock in Warri.
The Olu of Warri was changed from Olu of Itsekiri in 1952 and this was fought against by Urhobos and Ijaws but they've let bad water slide.
The Olu of Warri knows his boundaries and he doesn't encroach beyond that.
Warri is now peaceful and everyone knows their place.
The Olu remains a first class monarch and has more prestige and popularity.

Oshare, if u nor agree with wetin I write or wetin Goodboiyy don turn, better va commot hia before I wire u with facts and figures. I have fought this same fight several times and I NEVER LOSE!

Odonyon Number 1 of Iwerre! Legbere.!

Omo the guy say he be Urhobo ?.. na wa o. Freemanan were u they ? u don high ? comon come here jor
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by moscobabs(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
prothelley:

Bross petch for one corner.......how a sane person go carry 10pian de waka for road. Somebody nai inform pipo wey follow am....forget da tyn.

Wetyn carry u go win as club.....u chop bellefu na.

U nearly lost ur life.......b lyk u lyk nyt waka wey wey.

If u nor kon warri again na my loose.......okpolo nor b open eye ooo. Warfi remain my best
original Warri babe I sight u....so carrying money that belongs to u or ur company is a crime?

I used to carry 18m from Lagos Island to Agege and nothing will hapun but Warri boys do kill cos of 50k
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
watchindelta:
if olu itsekeri b king of d whole of warri why d rest king no dey summit b4 am? yeye talk I said awo gv dat name but d name no dey count here my hood. gbam.

Omo if I they reason wenti Yoruba people don do Urhobo I go they vex ... Splitted Urhobo into two tribe, That 1 nor reach he come create confusion for wafi .. omo I they vex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by watchindelta(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kirigidi:
It seems dat ethnic sentiment has beclouded ur sense of reasonin. There was nothing like Olu of Warri until d 1950s when Awolowo fraudulently changed d title of ur monarch frm "Olu of Itsekiri" to "Olu of Warri", to punish Urhobo for supportin NCNC (Azikiwe) instead of his party AG. D Ovie of Agbarha-Warri Kingdom, Orosuen of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom nd d Pere of Ogbe-Ijaw Kingdom, were officially gazetted nd presented "Staffs of Office" by d then Military Administrator of Delta State, Col. David Dung in d 1990s. So why tryin to deceiv d readin public dat those kings were not officialy recognizd by d govt?
guy u kn history gbam. awolowow is d one dat used it to punished d Urhobos just like IBB do to delta state carry d capital to asaba. some hate d truth. dis just d plain truth.
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by fratermathy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
moscobabs:

original Warri babe I sight u....so carrying money that belongs to u or ur company is a crime?

I used to carry 18m from Lagos Island to Agege and nothing will hapun but Warri boys do kill cos of 50k
Oshare, Warri boys nor do you anything. You loseguard, simple! In Warri, everybody na genius. If you nor handle your money well, people go help u handle am. Na so e be everywhere. People de lose millions daily for Lagos. They dont cry cats and dogs over it.
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by moscobabs(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
fratermathy:

Few weeks ago, my mom lost N180,000 in Calabar to miscreants. The money was for my sister's school fees.

List of cities these things you've mentioned happens: Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Kano, Benin-City, Ibadan, Abuja, etc.

My point: the crime rate in Warri is exactly the same with every other city in Nigeria. The key to avoiding these miscreants is also the same; SHINE YOUR EYE WELL WELL!

Sorry for your loss though.
I disagree with u bro. I did my transfer to Benin city in fact Benin is 100% peaceful than Warri , we go out any time in Benin coming late without any problem even the cost of living is Benin is cheaper than Ibadan unlike Warri that the minimum fare to take bike is 200 naira
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by watchindelta(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Omo if I they reason wenti Yoruba people don do Urhobo I go they vex ... Splitted Urhobo into two tribe, That 1 nor reach he come create confusion for wafi .. omo I they vex
bro I tired ppl just dey hide d truth. but history no dey lie.
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by softtouch2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Good evening people. . was discussing with someone from north when this discussion came up , and I can bet that his view is common with Most Nigerians especially those from SW, SE and Northern Nigeria.. Below are some misconception about warri and her people.

1. Warri Is Owned By One Ethnic Group : Yea. most people believe Urhobo People own warri, Why some thinks Warri is owned by Itsekiri's. Hell No.. Warri is owned By three Tribe Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw

2. Ruggedity :. I remember my first visit to Lagos.. At first they taught am Yoruba because of my name so they didn't pay me my due respect, So something came up I then revealed my ID that am from warri.. Mehn from that day They start fearing me, never Knew until Someone told me that they were scared of me.. Also Some People thinks if you are from Warri They You are Automatically Sturborn and Rugged which is not true, If you meet some wafarians like LKO, Fratermathy , Freemanan , Onuwaje e.t.c you did be surprise because they are very Cool and gentle but if You See People like me ... hmmmm

3 Oil City : This gat me laughing.. When we refer to warri as an oil city (Wish is a just a title) some people thinks Warri account For about 50% of Delta State Oil Prod. which is not True, Although the Tribes in Warri (Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijo ) Account for about 93% of Oil prod. in Delta State.. The title "Oil City" Was just given to warri because of the Refinery and some Oil wells, our Major oil prod. are our Offshore oil field.

4 Itsekiri Are Yoruba Subgroup: You mostly hear this from Ignorant people especially those from North and some Yoruba people, Yes they speak almost same language, Bear similar names, But the fact still remains that Itsekiri Are Itsekiri, Yoruba Are Yoruba.. Although Itsekiri have a good relationship with Yoruba especially the Ilaje people who we see as our Kit and Kin.

5. Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw Hates themselves; We usually Hear such Word from Non Niger Deltans who try to use Warri crisis to gain cheap point. You hear statement like " Niger Deltans re not One" "Ijaw hates Itsekiri" e.t.c but I tell you, All are lies, Itsekiri luv ijo , Ijo luv Urhobo Warri crisis is political

6. Warri people cannot speak Good English[/b]
This impression is gotten from the representation of Waffarians as masters of the Nigerian Pidgin. Because of this, most people think people from Warri can speak only pidgin and do not flow well in correct English. Well, this is wrong! The average Waffarian speaks English even much more and far better than the average person from the East, West and North!

7. Warri people are not intelligent
I have actually met quite a few people who have a stereotypical view that Waffarians are dull and unintelligent and only love trouble. Well, this is absolutely FALSE!!! Granted, Warri is a place where it is better IF YOU MAINTAIN YOUR OWN BUSINESS, the people are actually one of the smartest people from Nigeria! Warri has birthed great actors, professors, writers, philosophers, doctors, lawyers, etc. Some of Warri's great products include Richard Mofe Damijo, Professors Tanure Ojaide, Gabriel Darah, J.P. Clark, Isidore Okpewho, Eric Arubayi, Andrew Onokerhoraye, Andrew Evwaraye, etc. These Professors are some of the BEST in their various disciplines. The list of Warri intellectuals and intelligentsia cannot be fully encapsulated in this exposition.

8. The Olu of Warri Rules over ALL of Warri
This erroneous misconception stems from the titular appellation of the monarch himself as the Olu of WARRI! What people dont know is that this title ONLY came to be in the 1950s due to Awolowo. The original title was the Olu of Itsekiri. However, this title has stuck for the major reason that Itsekiris, which are one of the main inhabitants of Warri, call their homeland Iwerre! However, in Warri, there are several other monarchs who rule different ethnic groups. We have the Ovie of Agbarha-Warri, the Orosuen of Okere-Warri, the Pere of Gbaranmatu-Warri, etc. These monarchs rule over various sections of Warri. The Olu rules over the Itsekiri section, the Ovie and Orusuen rules over Urhobo and the Pere rules over Ijaw.

9. Warri is the Capital of Delta State
Well, I wouldn't blame people for thinking this. Most Northerners and Westerners hear only about Warri and assume that it must be Delta's capital. Many have forgotten their primary school States and Capitals... Asaba has always been and remains the capital of Warri. However, the politics that relocated the capital from Warri to Asaba is a story for another day. Warri still houses an annex of the Government House where governors go whenever they want to be close to Waffarians. Former Governor Uduaghan was once attacked for relocating from Asaba to set up a permanent base in Warri. However, I overheard a rumour that Okowa has closed this annex. If Anioma State is ever created for the Igbos of Delta State, Warri shall definitely emerge as a capital. For now, WARRI IS THE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CAPITAL OF DELTA STATE.

10. Warri includes Effurun, Udu and Osubi
Many novices in Warri usually count separate towns and cities such as Effurun, Enerhen, Udu, Agbarho, Okuokoko, Osubi, etc as part of Warri. This is not true. These towns/cities are independent of Warri. They are even in different local government areas from Warri. Effurun is in Uvwie, Osubi is in Okpe and Udu is an eponymous LGA. Warri City is in Warri South LGA mainly. The main city starts from Airport Road and connects with Edjeba, Okere, Agbarha-Ame, Jakpa, Ugboroke, Iyara, Idimi, Ajamimogha, Okumagba Avenue, Deco, etc. Effurun is a city of its own. Udu is a town of its own. Osubi and Okuokoko are classed as Okpe villages. However, due to modernisation and the lack of available houses in Warri City, many people move to these surrounding cities/towns to live and setup businesses and they end up calling everywhere WARRI. In a metropolitan sense, they are right. However, historically and otherwise, these cities/towns/villages are NOT IN WARRI!!!

Further credits : Fratermathy

Please tell your comedians to always paint a good picture of Warri.
Many Nigerians had never visited Warri , some will never in their life, give us good pictures and event of Warri, your write-up is a good start. If your Warri-kins in Lagos are quick to introduce themselves as Warri-boy or Warri-girl while inviting trouble, then whose fault?
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
fratermathy:

Oshare, Warri boys nor do you anything. You loseguard, simple! In Warri, everybody na genius. If you nor handle your money well, people go help u handle am. Na so e be everywhere. People de lose millions daily for Lagos. They dont cry cats and dogs over it.

this is wat u get, Wen our university nor gree Add Waffi 101 to there Cous .. the guy na j man.. nor blame am

1 Like

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by moscobabs(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
fratermathy:

but why is that Warri government uses NA instead of Nigeria Police to protect her people?

in 2012 july-Dec ...u must not go out after 7pm cos of Warri boys. why is it that community boyz are so lazy but always walk around with pistol?
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by Blessedgurl(f): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
moscobabs:

Warri.. the worst place in nija .... Dec 27 2012 will never be erased in my memory A colleague left office to deposit 10million naira with his car and was killed by Warri guys at enehre junction . same 2012 I was robbed at Winas club at Akpan .

I nearly lost my life at PTI effurun from Warri guys same year before I work my transfer out of the jungle.

I will never visit Warri again in my life

Sorry about that Bro.

Even in the so called place where you are now. People have lost their lives & properties with the same experience that you or your friend had.

God still remains the protector of lives & properties. I can boldly tell you that even in the rugged areas, some set of people still sleep with their doors open.

Even Omotola visited last week.....

1 Like

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by fratermathy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
moscobabs:

I disagree with u bro. I did my transfer to Benin city in fact Benin is 100% peaceful than Warri , we go out any time in Benin coming late without any problem even the cost of living is Benin is cheaper than Ibadan unlike Warri that the minimum fare to take bike is 200 naira

Oboy, u are a COMEDIAN! B-Side again o!!!! SHuooooo. This one pass I go Dye joke o.

Well, if u believe say Benin de safe, naim be say Warri na garden of eden. Make all of us turn comedian de go. Nothing loss.
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by prothelley(f): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
moscobabs:

Nor worre u de show or muscle. One day one day persin go chingum u. As u say u ge liver na u for still de d ground na....... Anyway sha, sorry for ur loss ehn, buh nor de carry coins de waka. Crime name everywhere brosss
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by moscobabs(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
fratermathy:

but why is that Warri government uses NA instead of Nigeria Police to protect her people?

in 2012 july-Dec ...u must not go out after 7pm cos of Warri boys. why is it that community boyz are so lazy but always walk around with pistol?

I remember one Warri boy wanted to sell a pistol for me for just 35k.....lol
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by jasysandra(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
santosesq1:
Don't mislead people ok. There can never be 2 kings in a place. Any other king is political. The Olu of Warri is the Only recognize king & a first class king for that matter ? He's from eastern Urhobo ok. The urhobo were sold for slave trade by the Itsekiri it was also Chief Dore-Numa that killed Senator e.k clark father that is the grudge he has that prompted him sponsor the fight against the Itsekiris. They are few but like the Isrealite Gods people. I am paternally Urhobo Maternally Ijaw / Itsekiri therefore Nothing you know more than me ok. Good night

Na wa ooo.Bros abeg,who gist you this story?
You clearly are talented in twisting
history
Come night school for Waffi so you learn the confirm history of the Urhobos.
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by fratermathy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
moscobabs:

These things are in the past. The NA thing was because of Kidnapping and Militancy which have both died off for years now.

By the way, how many community boys u don see with pistol? If u don see them plenty naim be say ur own way nor pure too. Na only thief de know thief. All through my life for Waffi, I never take eye see GUN except Police own.

For your info, I de roll around for Waffi even by 1am. Nothing de HAPPEN!

1 Like

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by prothelley(f): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
N
moscobabs:

Brossss ur lie nor ge part 2. Minimum fare na 2hundred? From where to where u enter. Bike even de warri again? Abeg if u nor sabi talk ehn jor blow whistle abeg ..........shooooo
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by moscobabs(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
fratermathy:

Oboy, u are a COMEDIAN! B-Side again o!!!! SHuooooo. This one pass I go Dye joke o.

Well, if u believe say Benin de safe, naim be say Warri na garden of eden. Make all of us turn comedian de go. Nothing loss.
I was born and breed in Lagos but anytime.I see Warri guy ...na to run o!!!
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by misspicy(f): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanan:
Very true...

Warri is all or nothing... And the misconceptions makes her more popular and awed.... Warri is bae and not bad...

VistWarri joor... grin

Na we!
so you are a wafarian? shocked

*****picks my shoes and runs for my life*****
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by fratermathy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
moscobabs:

I was born and bred in Lagos but anytime.I see Warri guy ...na to run o!!!

Oshare, if u de run when nobody de pursue u na Uselu go end ur case o. I don tell u my own.
Even me as a Waffi boy de soji my side anywhere I de so that I nor go loseguard con de yarn opata like the disco when u de play give us so.
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by fratermathy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
jasysandra:

Na wa ooo.Bros abeg,who gist you this story?
You clearly are talented in twisting
history
Come night school for Waffi so you learn the confirm history of the Urhobos.

Abeg forget that omomo matter abeg. He wan setup Urhobo and Itsekiri again. Slave trade ko, salt trade ni. Maybe naim ancestors dem sell to slavery because me know say no URHOBO or Itseke person wey I know partake in Slavery of each other. That guy case na for Ugborikoko dem go take solve am.

1 Like

Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by Kirigidi(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Temix:
Some people just enjoying spewing rubbish, you were doing well until u mentioned the first class ruler of the entire iwereland as Olu of itsekiri, have u ever heard of any king known as the king of so so tribe or the king of a place, Oba of Benin, Ooni of Ife, Emir of sokoto, kindly always refer to His Royal Majesty as the Olu of Warri.

PLEASE BE GUIDED, ENDTIME DULLARD!! @OP
If monarchs are not named after tribes, what then do u hav to say about d Attah Igala who is d paramount ruler of d Igala pipo/ethnic group based in Idah Town, Kogi State? Other examples of kings named after dia tribes nd not after names of towns include: d "Etsu Nupe" of Nupe tribe in Niger State, d "Tor Tiv" of Tiv tribe in Benue State, d "Ochi Idoma" of Idoma tribe also in Benue State nd d "Ashantehene" of d Ashanti tribe in d Republic of Ghana.
Re: Some Misconception About Warri And Her People by prothelley(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
moscobabs:

I was born and breed in Lagos but anytime.I see Warri guy ...na to run o!!!

And u de form parole here since......na d warri u de fear abi na waffirian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Itsekiris. / Queen Ajoke Adeyemi's 30th Birthday Party Photos / Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.