Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (62505 Views)

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by danidee10(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kai....I'm starting to suspect that I'm one....sometimes for no reason I just need space n I don't like hanging out like dat

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
petkruz:
No way,i'v gone down that lane before! Introverts are very hard ppl to deal with.My ex was so bad that he never went out with his friends a whole year,he hardly forgives,when i'm hanging out he frowns,he doesn't like my friends coming around. The only thing that interests him is reading and sex,everyother thing was irrelevant.

Sorry to ask, was your Ex Ravenwolf?? the similarity is apt.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yes oo cry
Cutehector:
shocked
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Okay but I don't get it. How come you hate being nice yet you are still a nice guy?
i hate helping people buh sometimes i found myself being nice

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Creamz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
They mostly have kind hearts. And are gentle, creative too because of the me time they usually need to think

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Yes oo cry
lol we should hav a date
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by olagbemi118(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
There are many introverted guys that are just so special in diverse ways that are hardly understood by many of our modern-day Nigerian ladies...this could lead to what I call a misrepresentation of attitude and character! wink

Psychologically, as humans, we all possess behavioural traits such as introverted and extroverted qualities. That's God's creation and whoever thinks that God's creation was senseless in the first place should better have his or her head examined!!!

Below are some characters of introverted guys in relationships. Ladies, you need to understand your introverted partner...better than the way you think you do wink:

1) Most introverted guys are creative: Ladies, because he doesn't talk much or brag about his exploits doesn't mean he is just another regular guy down the street! I tell you today, there's so much cooking up in that head of his that you might not know or never know. If you take a closer and more critical look at the lives of many great inventors and artistes, you will discover that they exhibited or exhibit introverted qualities wayback even before they ever came close to fame!!! I am not in any way saying that all introverted guys are creative but what I am saying in essence is that the number of creative guys that are introverted and those that are extroverted can be compared to the fans of Manchester City and Kano Pillars!!! grin grin Study him carefully and observe his passion; you just might be an instrument to push him to greater heights! wink He would rather think of how to create or develop something than spend time with you at the cinema grin

2) They are mostly shy: Even introverted celebrities are shy most times without you knowing. An assumed snubbing by a celebrity in an event or show might not necessarily be real! The young man might just be too shy to stand face to face, meeting folks he has never met before. So when an introverted guy doesn't feel like hanging out with you and friends every weekend, don't be too critical. They don't often like being in public places cheesy

3) They often love good women for real: Introverted guys are not like their counterparts who are fond of going out, meeting new people, talking and demonstrating a lot! They are mostly quiet and think deeply. They would easily approach a woman only when they admire, value and want her. An extrovert guy might just feel like talking which is a nutural aspect of his personality; this might send a false signal to the lady that she's being loved for real!!!

4) They need personal space most times: Many introvert guys hardly enjoy staying with a lady consistently for too long. They would rather need privacy to themselves so that they could merry in some creative imaginations! If you are coming to his house, you must call him on phone first! Failure to do that equals you putting too much salt in an already well cooked pot of Egusi soup with assorted meats!

5) They hardly entertain 'make-up jealousy': Don't try to make an introverted guy fall more in love with you by trying to arouse the spirit of jealousy in him! You might end up killing the emotional attachment he has with you and the relationship eventually! wink A lady can do this by answering suspicious phone calls in his presence romantically, telling him tales of guys who admire her and the rest cool

It is true that humans are dynamic in nature but learning about their psychological traits helps a lot in coping with them! cool
thanks so much for this but being an introvert myself, I dislike it when people see us as a case study. Introvert here, introvert there... Oginni

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Zceesneh:
i hate helping people buh sometimes i found myself being nice
I like it when people come out real and I have found you to be realistic in this respect. Most times, introverts have intention of being nice but they don't often know how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by talktonase(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Waooh.You read me like a boook! Geeez!

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Harjet(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
@ op you're right bro. I happen to be an introvert.. And most pple find it hard to bliv that cos wen am in the midst of my friends am an open fellow.. And mostly pple misunderstand introverts... It's fun dating introverts too which most ladies don't really know by the way. And to finish it, we introverts cherish our "me" time..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Same with me. Shyness no go gree me look into a guy's eye. cry

Okay here's a Hack for overcoming your inability to hold a gaze, its what works for me.

When you're approaching a person that you'd like to hold and maintain eye contact with, focus your own gaze on a part of their face like say their ears,nose or hair. The other person oftentimes has no idea which part of their face your looking at. Try this.

CC:OkeEsibe

6 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Very true bro, when i was quite younger i do get frustrated with people misunderstanding me but later after some got to know me they changed their opinion of me, and i also worked on myself to be a lil outspoken, still a work in progress though the aspect i still struggle with the most is outing id rather burn tru series of movies and games lol God help us.

Thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by wahihi(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
FACTS

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by chrisgush: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
There are many introverted guys that are just so special in diverse ways that are hardly understood by many of our modern-day Nigerian ladies...this could lead to what I call a misrepresentation of attitude and character! wink

Psychologically, as humans, we all possess behavioural traits such as introverted and extroverted qualities. That's God's creation and whoever thinks that God's creation was senseless in the first place should better have his or her head examined!!!

Below are some characters of introverted guys in relationships. Ladies, you need to understand your introverted partner...better than the way you think you do wink:

1) Most introverted guys are creative: Ladies, because he doesn't talk much or brag about his exploits doesn't mean he is just another regular guy down the street! I tell you today, there's so much cooking up in that head of his that you might not know or never know. If you take a closer and more critical look at the lives of many great inventors and artistes, you will discover that they exhibited or exhibit introverted qualities wayback even before they ever came close to fame!!! I am not in any way saying that all introverted guys are creative but what I am saying in essence is that the number of creative guys that are introverted and those that are extroverted can be compared to the fans of Manchester City and Kano Pillars!!! grin grin Study him carefully and observe his passion; you just might be an instrument to push him to greater heights! wink He would rather think of how to create or develop something than spend time with you at the cinema grin

2) They are mostly shy: Even introverted celebrities are shy most times without you knowing. An assumed snubbing by a celebrity in an event or show might not necessarily be real! The young man might just be too shy to stand face to face, meeting folks he has never met before. So when an introverted guy doesn't feel like hanging out with you and friends every weekend, don't be too critical. They don't often like being in public places cheesy

3) They often love good women for real: Introverted guys are not like their counterparts who are fond of going out, meeting new people, talking and demonstrating a lot! They are mostly quiet and think deeply. They would easily approach a woman only when they admire, value and want her. An extrovert guy might just feel like talking which is a nutural aspect of his personality; this might send a false signal to the lady that she's being loved for real!!!

4) They need personal space most times: Many introvert guys hardly enjoy staying with a lady consistently for too long. They would rather need privacy to themselves so that they could merry in some creative imaginations! If you are coming to his house, you must call him on phone first! Failure to do that equals you putting too much salt in an already well cooked pot of Egusi soup with assorted meats!

5) They hardly entertain 'make-up jealousy': Don't try to make an introverted guy fall more in love with you by trying to arouse the spirit of jealousy in him! You might end up killing the emotional attachment he has with you and the relationship eventually! wink A lady can do this by answering suspicious phone calls in his presence romantically, telling him tales of guys who admire her and the rest cool

It is true that humans are dynamic in nature but learning about their psychological traits helps a lot in coping with them! cool

U must be an introvert yourself for you to know all these. 85% true tho

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
olagbemi118:
thanks so much for this but being an introvert myself, I dislike it when people see us as a case study. Introvert here, introvert there... Oginni
One who doesn't understand the qualities of an introvert does not write about it cool. Think about tha wink
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by medar(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
So so true about me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by sage2(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Same with me. Shyness no go gree me look into a guy's eye. cry

Are you truly a V?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tnx grin
Ravenwolf:

Okay here's a Hack for overcoming your inability to hold a gaze, its what works for me.

When you're approaching a person that you'd like to hold and maintain eye contact with, focus your own gaze on a part of their face like say their ears,nose or hair. The other person oftentimes has no idea which part of their face your looking at. Try this.

CC:OkeEsibe
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
PushMusic:
I won't complain.
Abi naw #TeamIntroverts We Rock! We don't date random girls!
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yea. Encourage that ur gf well if she is really telling u d truth. And don't cheat on her please. Sex is really worth waiting for. smiley
sage2:

Are you truly a V?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Typical Jeffrey Jamez....especially 3,4 and 5.
grin grin seconded... I know that one wela jeff

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Abi naw #TeamIntroverts We Rock! We don't date random girls!

That's so true.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by E383: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oh I remember, I used to be introverted. Now, not so sure which I am.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
PushMusic:

Honestly, I won't. Sex to me is not a necessity.
No mind her,I have been celibate and single for more than 3years now!
I have been there,it ain't worth it and lastly am not so much into 9ja babes!
I prefer white babes!

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Okemmuo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wow,like you just gave a description of my life. That make up jelosy. Is jst annoying.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rapmoney:

I don't consider myself an introvert, but all the listed points strike home with me. In my past relationships, I have been called boring,stiff,awkward and other things. But isn't it better for a relationship to end than continue toiling on one with a girl who doesn't understand you.

In my experience, introverts hardly ever jump or invest completely into a relationship if a girl doesn't fully understand them. Understanding an introvert requires a certain sense of self awareness that a lot of our Nigerian girls do not posses because they are quite shallow.

Nice points Rapmoney.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Cavenchy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
I like how everyone claims to be an introvert now and if an extrovert thread is opened, same goons would claim too. No one is proper introverted or extroverted. What is important is the timing, that you are introvert when necessary and extrovert when necessary.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

yeah u right.
they hardly forgive, but don't forget they hardly get angry, but when they do lipsrsealed
#fact!
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
grin grin seconded... I know that one wela jeff

Eido!!!! grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Thanks grin

Its all good.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Just like me.. . Small circle of friends, mostly alone..... Lots of books and video games.. Outing is 0%. Reason why 1 full tank of fuel last me the whole month... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.