Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (62518 Views)

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2015
sonofananimal:
come take a hug wink
My oga
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by urchmanx(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Virgindove:
Introversion is a sign of WEAKNESS never be excited by it. When noticed strive for solutions. Our world today needs people of great boldness and social skills. An intelligent extrovert would always have a greater chance of success than intelligent introvert.
I didn't agree with you. Introvert talk when it is necessary to talk, the spend a lot more time observing new grounds and environment than jumping into people the newly met. Introverts talk when they comfortable and when the do talk people will be wow. The only advantage extrovert have is they win more women compared to introvert who value think observe before making a move. In times of success the are very much success and envied by others. Look my friends always say if the have half of what I have and know in this world that the will date any girl in this world but the lest of my problem is using my time to think about how to win a woman. Hope you get it.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Mrbllymer: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2015
JimiCoker:

That actually means you oppose the OP's points to such a degree that your disagreement is absolute. Maybe you meant I couldn't agree more.

Nah, that's not true. Introverts actually crave platforms they can use to express themselves, thus the artistic ones express themselves via their works of art (e.g painting/singing) while others jump at the opportunity to express themselves on social media.

Of course, there are no hard and fast rules governing the behavioral traits of introverts, merely established similarities. So what holds true for one, may not for the other.

Ps. Many guys are 'claiming' to be introverts because they exhibit some or most of these traits, just to varying degrees.

My bad.
Never said they dnt show adroitness on social forum, since its always an avenue to air views/expresses emselves coz of the fear/'shyness' in nature , public show of ignominy is what i pinpointed. Hardly wil u see em display public nuisance even on faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2015
This write-up is really cool, I must confess.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2015
onstelly:
Hehehehe I have oh
Lol. good morning. have a great weekend. smiley
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Mrbllymer:

My bad.
Never said they dnt show adroitness on social forum, since its always an avenue to air views/expresses emselves coz of the fear/'shyness' in nature , public show of ignominy is what i pinpointed. Hardly wil u see em display public nuisance even on faceless forum.
Alright, I get you. Its probably because most introverts have high self-esteem and their egos are easily bruised. They shy away from actions that may make them susceptible to insults or ridicule. They don't handle embarrassment so well wink

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Folzye(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2015
This is the truest post ever, it spells me to an extent... Introverts are generally nice, but once people start to play games because they will.. We stop, retract from them and they feel we hating

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
it is the fear of saying it and not to get respond in return
Richiy:

I know it is individual differences, but why don't you just say it as you feel it Especially if you are certain the other party feels same
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by ruggedtimi(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2015
no 2...introvert simply means a shy person lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Lawsimon(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Being able to read others, think through before doing anything - being extra careful in life, being kind and having a heart that can't harm or hurt are parts of my introverted life I cherish alot. I don't easily get angry and I easily forgive too. Infact, I don't know how to keep malice or bear grudges against another. On the women aspect, I hate double dating and I'm not an expert in lying like some guys that I know. I'm very selective and only few girls can catch my attention, but very rare. This has made two female family friends of mine to say that I am a waste to women folks. They said this because of my looks. Concerning privacy, it's sancrosanct; I need quiet time to think and imagine (i take alot of pleasure in this). As quiet as I am, when I'm found in my comfortzone, you'll hardly recognize that I'm the one, especially interms of speaking. People often misunderstand me because of my quietness. Sometimes I feel bad and wish if they could understand and appreciate how rare I am. However, few people, mostly my few selected close friend do understand me. In all, I take solace in the fact that I am creative and that cannot be taken away from me. Reading is my number one hubby (it's fun). Op, I really appreciate this. It has given me wider understanding of myself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by IceDude(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Sorry to say this...ur ex is not necessarily an introvert but lacked social skills! Having sex is not among the traits of introverted guys!
Bro how would u describe me a certified introvert that got social skills?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Manweysabi(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2015
I never knew I was an introvert, until I did an elective course during my university days on Social Psychology... I learnt to live and interact with people of different personality trait.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Mekanus(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2015
OP u just wrote everything about me.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by tega4eddie: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2015
YOU SABI wink wink wink!!!
youmour:

Wallahi,the matter tire me sef all the women I get interest on wan end up being just friends ,I dey rebel against women now sha, if I can't date you then buzz off.I go cut every communication I get with you ,delete every deletable,dem no born me come world to siddon for bench while other homeboys dey play for field ....no time ,I rather remain single make I know my path.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Classicman47(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2015
OkeEsibe:
i join sha
cant luk at a girl's eyeballs wink
Bro u are just SHY. May or may NOT be introverted. There is a difference.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by abuhikmat(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2015
aim5:
Many girls think that introverted guys are weak, not knowing that it's the other way around.
I was like that before but when I got married I overcome my shyness with women.Now I have confidence to speak to any lady if the necessity is there
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by acevic: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:
I as an introvert,am easy going,hate drama,am irritated by people who have anger issues and people who take me for a fool coz of my humble disposition.
I dislike people who are controlling,I surf the web a lot and its a pity many think am pinging lol...can't talk much. If you have questions just ask!

I can ao
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
My oga
....at the top.
merry Christmas in advance ohh!
how is everything sir!

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by acevic: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:
I as an introvert,am easy going,hate drama,am irritated by people who have anger issues and people who take me for a fool coz of my humble disposition.
I dislike people who are controlling,I surf the web a lot and its a pity many think am pinging lol...can't talk much. If you have questions just ask!

I totally understand this.
I dont get angry easily, in fact big issues dont get me angry but small issues.
I dislike people that control too much and abusive.
I think deeply, maybe too much as i get lost in thoughts at times
I talk less.
I do not like noise at all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Classicman47(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Part of our strengths is also being straightforward, we don't beat about the bush/we hit the nail on the head when we see a lady we like ,that's, where we're heading in the relationship. Unfortunately, many of the girls turn you down for straight talks... do they all want lies??

Though this may not be true for young introverts...

God bless you brother. I can't even imagine myself going round and round indirectly trying to make a girl like me. I just tell them point-blank, I like u and I want to be with u. No sugar coating!
There was one sometime ago that I got talking with. We were chatting and talking and it felt good. I already told her I liked her. And then she startd misbehaving: atimes I call her and she won't pick. I ping her on bbm but she won't reply. And later when she feels like it, she will now send me a msg like "wats up".
After some time I got tired of her BS and ignored her completely. Both online and offline.
I thot she was comfortable with it until yesterday. She pinged me and was like "I know we will end our fight in january 2016" I just laffed and said to myself "what a child!"

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by laprince(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
cheesy cool I am saying in essence is that the number of creative guys that are introverted and those that are extroverted can be compared to the fans of Manchester City and Kano Pillars!!!

I have a dream; one day Kano pillars will be more popular and have more fans, money and reputation than Manchester City.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2015
acevic:

I totally understand this.
1).I dont get angry easily, in fact big issues dont get me angry but small issues.
2).I dislike people that control too much and abusive.
3).I think deeply, maybe too much as i get lost in thoughts at times
4).I talk less.
5).I do not like noise at all.

I quite agree with point 1 100%
For number 3, 80%...

I posess ya 5 listed points wink
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Bespiel: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney...nice write up. Very vivid

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Aristocles271: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2015
You just divulge all my secret here and most time girl thought we are snubbish but an introvert guy knows what he want and always goes for it no matter how long.The guy under me will say it all...

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by icybeth(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2015
You are right
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Craigston: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
dude, chill.

if you read my diary, you'll find that I often act similarly. I tried for sometime to change my character, but I didn't succeed, so . . . i thought, what the hell, I don't give a damn. cheesy cheesy

and so I've embraced my quirks. who cares about what others think of me, right?

and I'm totally happy being nice to girls. sure, all of them will friend zone me anyway. but it's cool anyways. books can't friend zone me. cool

Your last statement is as true as the article. I resort to books from which I derive unmatched joy and pleasure. My personal library (my catalog) is large and keeps growing and I hope I'll study all. It's funny seeing how elliptic some females behave. They'll obviously ignore you and go for the bad guys but will come to you when the ride isn't as enjoyable as they expected. Talk about the friendzone. If you can't get them high on lies and ecstasy, then you can expect the friends-only treatment.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Tnx dear. U re a barca fan like me. We go drill Deportivo LA coruna today grin.. One of f 3 wise men ain't playing but the other 2 are enough cheesy
MuyiRano:

Nice dp dier
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Classicman47(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2015
IceDude:
Bro how would u describe me a certified introvert that got social skills?

Simple: U have mastered your introversion!
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by EroticJane(f): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Lol! It is lalasticlala bro grin
who cares
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by triggaSG(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2015
incurable introvert....here.....proud of it tho...but most times peeps think I'm acting like a wise guy..snubbing them...na that part dey pain me

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by onstelly(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Ioannes:

Lol. good morning. have a great weekend. smiley
You too hon!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Game For Romancelanders. / How Many Guys Can Do This? / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.