Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (62431 Views)

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by spyg1(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2015
petkruz:
No way,i'v gone down that lane before! Introverts are very hard ppl to deal with.My ex was so bad that he never went out with his friends a whole year,he hardly forgives,when i'm hanging out he frowns,he doesn't like my friends coming around. The only thing that interests him is reading and sex,everyother thing was irrelevant.
are you sure you are not talking about me?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by sule5727: 6:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
There are many introverted guys that are just so special in diverse ways that are hardly understood by many of our modern-day Nigerian ladies...this could lead to what I call a misrepresentation of attitude and character! wink

Psychologically, as humans, we all possess behavioural traits such as introverted and extroverted qualities. That's God's creation and whoever thinks that God's creation was senseless in the first place should better have his or her head examined!!!

Below are some characters of introverted guys in relationships. Ladies, you need to understand your introverted partner...better than the way you think you do wink:

1) Most introverted guys are creative: Ladies, because he doesn't talk much or brag about his exploits doesn't mean he is just another regular guy down the street! I tell you today, there's so much cooking up in that head of his that you might not know or never know. If you take a closer and more critical look at the lives of many great inventors and artistes, you will discover that they exhibited or exhibit introverted qualities wayback even before they ever came close to fame!!! I am not in any way saying that all introverted guys are creative but what I am saying in essence is that the number of creative guys that are introverted and those that are extroverted can be compared to the fans of Manchester City and Kano Pillars!!! grin grin Study him carefully and observe his passion; you just might be an instrument to push him to greater heights! wink He would rather think of how to create or develop something than spend time with you at the cinema grin

2) They are mostly shy: Even introverted celebrities are shy most times without you knowing. An assumed snubbing by a celebrity in an event or show might not necessarily be real! The young man might just be too shy to stand face to face, meeting folks he has never met before. So when an introverted guy doesn't feel like hanging out with you and friends every weekend, don't be too critical. They don't often like being in public places cheesy

3) They often love good women for real: Introverted guys are not like their counterparts who are fond of going out, meeting new people, talking and demonstrating a lot! They are mostly quiet and think deeply. They would easily approach a woman only when they admire, value and want her. An extrovert guy might just feel like talking which is a nutural aspect of his personality; this might send a false signal to the lady that she's being loved for real!!!

4) They need personal space most times: Many introvert guys hardly enjoy staying with a lady consistently for too long. They would rather need privacy to themselves so that they could merry in some creative imaginations! If you are coming to his house, you must call him on phone first! Failure to do that equals you putting too much salt in an already well cooked pot of Egusi soup with assorted meats!

5) They hardly entertain 'make-up jealousy': Don't try to make an introverted guy fall more in love with you by trying to arouse the spirit of jealousy in him! You might end up killing the emotional attachment he has with you and the relationship eventually! wink A lady can do this by answering suspicious phone calls in his presence romantically, telling him tales of guys who admire her and the rest cool

It is true that humans are dynamic in nature but learning about their psychological traits helps a lot in coping with them! cool
op! u are very right, but can we now use this points as a opposit of extrovert?

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by MuyiRano(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2015
johnson232:

yeah u right.
they hardly forgive, but don't forget they hardly get angry, but when they do lipsrsealed
Don't generalize bro.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2015
MuyiRano:

One more thing... You won't believe us when we come online! we are bold
cheesy Bad guy! cool
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by babyfaceafrica: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
just2endowed:
Most chess players are introvert. I play chess a lot on my phone. How can one get out of introvert?
that will b th greatest mistakee in your life!!!...it pays to b an introvert
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Smooyis(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Most Chelsea fans are extroverts. They are boisterous, proud and........ Lol
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by otokx(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2015
One of those golden threads, introverts this, introverts that, God bless em all.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Sike(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2015
This is true about us
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Sorry to say this...ur ex is not necessarily an introvert but lacked social skills! Having sex is not among the traits of introverted guys!

You are wrong on this bro.. Am an introvert. All those things you listed above just tell people more about me grin grin.

A lot of Girls have taken my gentle nature as an advantage. After collecting my money, they will still call me ATM in my presence. I don't give them money for them to love me but I just don't have any option cause I don't know how to turn down their request.

So after all this witnesses, If I don't have sex with a girl, then I don't love her.. I hardly fall in love cause I have taste. So, SEX now is the only thing that can make me fall for a woman.. That is why I remain Virgi* at the age of 20+..
NICE WRITE UP BRO

petkruz:
No way,i'v gone down that lane before! Introverts are very
hard ppl to deal with.My ex was so bad that he never went
out with his friends a whole year,he hardly forgives,when
i'm hanging out he frowns,he doesn't like my friends
coming around. The only thing that interests him is reading
and sex,everyother thing was irrelevant.

So sister, I think what I have written up there will tell you why he ask for sex.. If you can satisfy him, then you can surely end up as a couple cause after giving him sex when he ask, he will surely believe that you are in a relationship with him for real.. And mind you, an introvert don't like double dating.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by tboy11(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2015
The op is so correct, some of the quality I have but can really say I belong to introvert.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by UIA04(f): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2015
olagbemi118:
thanks so much for this but being an introvert myself, I dislike it when people see us as a case study. Introvert here, introvert there... Oginni

Abi o

Nice smile
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by MuyiRano(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2015
bestdeals0:
Tnx grin
Nice dp dier
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2015
aim5:
Many girls think that introverted guys are weak, not knowing that it's the other way around.

They are strong in their weakness
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by kingphilip(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin Says who na?
I'm a bloody introvert with all those qualities but much mouthed online sha..it's true to some extent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2015
RobinHez:

One of those shiit bro.. sad

Just don't let it make u into something u're not ok?

I've learnt that... To stop being nice, is like to stop living! Its one of those things that makes us unique. cool
buh if u are too nice, u know how people behave, looking for the slightest opportunity to condemn us if u are too nice, they say he is too easy, he is not tough, i stop being nice last yr when i realised that people are hard to please, even my friends complain that am too nice, so i stop being nice, buh nice is still part of me
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by presskid(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2015
so im an introvert?? thanks ooo, getting to know my self better
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2015
Me Introvert: Yes..Confirmed.

Am I shy: Yes...but you hardly notice. Thanks to Nairaland where I can display my fake side and my D.

Are Ladies attracted to my person: Yes. My charming quietness attracts them. They always want to hear me speak. Even if its dirty talk. Just speak.

How do ladies see me: They like my personality and 95% of them want to be with me for life. But because I don't like turning ladies down. I have them all, but keep none cos I love my space. (Player?..Not Really)

Do you enjoy social gatherings: Yes. Selectively, But I love to have my space 70%.

But you don't pass as someone who is an Introvert: Yes. Because I have a coded compensatory mechanism. I tell them am a reserved person.

What's the secret: Am most times funny, creative and generous in all aspect. Even in bed. Yeah...you heard me right.

Advice: Ladies often mistake quietness for loveliness. shyness for sheepishness. There is more to an Introvert than your peripheral perception. Try to understand the person you are dealing with. x.x.x™

5 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by daddyiel(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2015
That is me oooo grin cool
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2015
Mrbllymer:
OP , u're so on point. . Couldn't agree less!
Now every male nairalanders are introverts, like the merits outweighs the disadvantages? Mostly silent readers, keeps to emselves alot, receives calls, texts than they send, avoid social gathering to d bearest minimum due to shyness and fear of crowd, hardly wil u see em display public nuisance even on faceless forum.
That actually means you oppose the OP's points to such a degree that your disagreement is absolute. Maybe you meant I couldn't agree more.

Nah, that's not true. Introverts actually crave platforms they can use to express themselves, thus the artistic ones express themselves via their works of art (e.g painting/singing) while others jump at the opportunity to express themselves on social media.

Of course, there are no hard and fast rules governing the behavioral traits of introverts, merely established similarities. So what holds true for one, may not for the other.

Ps. Many guys are 'claiming' to be introverts because they exhibit some or most of these traits, just to varying degrees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by oglalasioux(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2015
Very intelligent observation. Nothing can be more true especially the last one.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Pilotjames(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
i guess im an introvert then
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yorex2011: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
I wud consider myself 70 percent introvert 30 percent extrovert. ive learned certain secrets to living, i can fit in anywhere and my "introvertive" tendencies still intact while being consolidated by some "extrovertive" qualities. it feels so good being able to read people and still having this shroud of mystery around you.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2015
No 1 defines me
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2015
onstelly:
Lemme be the first female to comment nah, Am coming back sha
where are you going to nah?
*drags her back#
oya comment. tongue
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by onstelly(f): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Ioannes:

where are you going to nah?

*drags her back#

oya comment. tongue
Hehehehe I have oh
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Virgindove(f): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Introversion is a sign of WEAKNESS never be excited by it. When noticed strive for solutions. Our world today needs people of great boldness and social skills. An intelligent extrovert would always have a greater chance of success than intelligent introvert.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=Teempakguy post=40923987] dude, chill.

if you read my diary, you'll find that I often act similarly. I tried for sometime to change my character, but I didn't succeed, so . . . i thought, what the hell, I don't give a damn. cheesy cheesy
[/qoute]

Ikr grin

and so I've embraced my quirks. who cares about what others think of me, right?
Er..from experience, this statement leads to a proud character...it prevents one from growing up. And when people start deserting you, u won't be able to deny the fact that u're alone!

And u know how it is with introverts...when we're alone? ----Depression straight! Suffering rejection in silent.

My point? Gather all comments made about you in a day,
then during ur 'alone' period, reminisce over them; discarding the bad ones and sticking to the good ones. Because, there are some comments made from hearts that truly care...

and I'm totally happy being nice to girls. sure, all of them will friend zone me anyway. but it's cool anyways. books can't friend zone me. cool

Haha...I tried acting like a bad boy once...and it was one of the most terrible period of my life. cheesy

Now..I've found my formula ....stick to those who have the same mindset with you; and expect a ChEmiStRy wink
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Onemansquad(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Richiy:
They hardly say I love you undecided
you are so correct
sometimes ma gfs will go extra mile to make sure i say it even to the extent of saying it to me most times but it wont work i dont know why. i know in their mind they will be like what's this guy up to

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by greatsodade(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2015
aim5:
Many girls think that introverted guys are weak, not knowing that it's the other way around.

Sorry to say this sha, but that is because most ladies don't thing...and most only start thinking when they are 35 upward.When I say think, I mean AS IN THINK!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Mr barnacle lipsrsealed ...shey u read za bolded? embarassed

Zceesneh:
buh if u are too nice, u know how people behave, looking for the slightest opportunity to condemn us if u are too nice, they say he is too easy, he is not tough, i stop being nice last yr when i realised that people are hard to please, even my friends complain that am too nice, so i stop being nice, buh nice is still part of me

U shouldn't stop being nice ...instead stop moving with those who'd make u feel less of a person for being too nice...

Its what I did. And I'm loving me right now. cool
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by urchmanx(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2015
What else can I say. It seems you just used me as a case study.
Also add that they are so independent that the love to do things on their own and usually they didn't need help when they are doing a neglected task.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2015
Smooyis:
Most Chelsea fans are extroverts. They are boisterous, proud and........ Lol

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.