Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (62527 Views)

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by olaboy001(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abeg I no get time to read all this epistle ja re
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Op u are correct. I have an introvert male friend. I like him very much because of his creative thinking & he is also kind.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Okay, I see! Professor Idemudia Uwase conducted a similar one too! cheesy
And I bet the results were the same! cheesy

Guy chop knuckle, your head dey dere grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Richiy(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
They hardly say I love you undecided

11 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Richiy:
They hardly say I love you undecided
lol!

OP is on point.
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Richiy(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
PushMusic:
lol!

OP is on point.

lalasticlala

Yeah. Stingy with I love you, especially when you need to hear it. They be like....baby, I can't be overusing the word so that it doesn't lose relevance. And am like really

14 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Richiy:

Yeah. Stingy with I love you, especially when you need to hear it. They be like....baby, I can't be overusing the word so that it doesn't lose relevance. And am like really
I still manage to say those three big words, probably after sex.grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ebayray:
cry Naijaboiy!!!!!
smiley
Why'd u mention his name.. Is he introverted?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Richiy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
PushMusic:

I still manage to say those three big words, probably after sex.grin

You seeeee....Imagine naa. It is also important to some of us too. Imagine if she withholds the...
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Richiy:

You seeeee....Imagine naa. It is also important to some of us too. Imagine if she withholds the...
I won't complain.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
JimiCoker:

And I bet the results were the same! cheesy

Guy chop knuckle, your head dey dere grin
I dey tell u...guy u be correct! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Joy189:
Op u are correct. I have an introvert male friend. I like him very much because of his creative thinking & he is also kind.
Good to know you like him! cool
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
The story of my life.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
PushMusic:
lol!

OP is on point.

lalasticlala
Thanks bro cheesy Lalasticlala, how many times have you been called now?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Richiy(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
PushMusic:
I won't complain.
maybe not outside..but in your heart...
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
olaboy001:
Abeg I no get time to read all this epistle ja re
Are you telling us that you are a half-bakie?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
mizle:
The story of my life.
grin You make me laugh cheesy
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Richiy:
maybe not outside..but in your heart...

Honestly, I won't. Sex to me is not a necessity.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by johnson232: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
petkruz:
No way,i'v gone down that lane before! Introverts are very hard ppl to deal with.My ex was so bad that he never went out with his friends a whole year,he hardly forgives,when i'm hanging out he frowns,he doesn't like my friends coming around. The only thing that interests him is reading and sex,everyother thing was irrelevant.
yeah u right.
they hardly forgive, but don't forget they hardly get angry, but when they do lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

yeah u right.
they hardly forgive, but don't forget they hardly get angry, but when they do lipsrsealed
Did u just see how she ended her statements? That is not an attribute of an introverted guy
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
easy @ ur dp
onstelly:
Lemme be the first female to comment nah,
Am coming back sha
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by johnson232: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Did u just see how she ended her statements? That is not an attribute of an introverted guy
u right.
i do have many as frnds.
them no dey always send women, let alone sex.
but majority of them like reading.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
same thing as me.. I feel shy saying it...
Richiy:

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by damilareoye: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
The OP is 100% correct

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am an introverts buh people seem not to understand me at all, very difficult, i hate being nice, am a nice guy people always look down on me the worst part is am a stutterer, so annoying

8 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

u right.
i do have many as frnds.
them no dey always send women, let alone sex.
but majority of them like reading.
Sure, of course! cool
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
damilareoye:
The OP is 100% correct
Thanks man grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Zceesneh:
Am an introverts buh people seem not to understand me at all, very difficult, i hate being nice, am a nice guy people always look down on me the worst part is am a stutterer, so annoying
Okay but I don't get it. How come you hate being nice yet you are still a nice guy?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Same with me. Shyness no go gree me look into a guy's eye. cry
OkeEsibe:
i join sha

cant luk at a girl's eyeballs wink
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Same with me. Shyness no go gree me look into a guy's eye. cry
shocked
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Typical Jeffrey Jamez....especially 3,4 and 5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.