Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (62530 Views)

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Hahahahaha grin grin. And sometimes I have to borrow small from the car sef.
But the good thing about it is that it makes u avoid bad associates and finding urself in the wrong place.
I prefer to stay locked up in my house, lie to my g
Friends that am out of town, then read, read and sleep. grin

And play games like no 2mao but the funny thing is that when we step out eventually we steal the show

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
sir.. . We introverts are silent readers Na. We no dey too make noise cos our level of thinking most times is above average

They won't understand grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
yungmill:

Spot on they see you on your phone reading educational and research articles and they are like "master pinger see the world for yourself than ping abt it" very frustrating
We are misunderstood a lot and when we take time to out of our shell and explain things they will realize they have shot their self in the leg.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Toks2008(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
There are many introverted guys that are just so special in diverse ways that are hardly understood by many of our modern-day Nigerian ladies...this could lead to what I call a misrepresentation of attitude and character! wink

Psychologically, as humans, we all possess behavioural traits such as introverted and extroverted qualities. That's God's creation and whoever thinks that God's creation was senseless in the first place should better have his or her head examined!!!

Below are some characters of introverted guys in relationships. Ladies, you need to understand your introverted partner...better than the way you think you do wink:

1) Most introverted guys are creative: Ladies, because he doesn't talk much or brag about his exploits doesn't mean he is just another regular guy down the street! I tell you today, there's so much cooking up in that head of his that you might not know or never know. If you take a closer and more critical look at the lives of many great inventors and artistes, you will discover that they exhibited or exhibit introverted qualities wayback even before they ever came close to fame!!! I am not in any way saying that all introverted guys are creative but what I am saying in essence is that the number of creative guys that are introverted and those that are extroverted can be compared to the fans of Manchester City and Kano Pillars!!! grin grin Study him carefully and observe his passion; you just might be an instrument to push him to greater heights! wink He would rather think of how to create or develop something than spend time with you at the cinema grin

2) They are mostly shy: Even introverted celebrities are shy most times without you knowing. An assumed snubbing by a celebrity in an event or show might not necessarily be real! The young man might just be too shy to stand face to face, meeting folks he has never met before. So when an introverted guy doesn't feel like hanging out with you and friends every weekend, don't be too critical. They don't often like being in public places cheesy

3) They often love good women for real: Introverted guys are not like their counterparts who are fond of going out, meeting new people, talking and demonstrating a lot! They are mostly quiet and think deeply. They would easily approach a woman only when they admire, value and want her. An extrovert guy might just feel like talking which is a nutural aspect of his personality; this might send a false signal to the lady that she's being loved for real!!!

4) They need personal space most times: Many introvert guys hardly enjoy staying with a lady consistently for too long. They would rather need privacy to themselves so that they could merry in some creative imaginations! If you are coming to his house, you must call him on phone first! Failure to do that equals you putting too much salt in an already well cooked pot of Egusi soup with assorted meats!

5) They hardly entertain 'make-up jealousy': Don't try to make an introverted guy fall more in love with you by trying to arouse the spirit of jealousy in him! You might end up killing the emotional attachment he has with you and the relationship eventually! wink A lady can do this by answering suspicious phone calls in his presence romantically, telling him tales of guys who admire her and the rest cool

It is true that humans are dynamic in nature but learning about their psychological traits helps a lot in coping with them! cool

Hmmmm!

Am i an introvert?
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Lordnewton1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
you dont want to here my story ... imagine people calling you a ghost

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Lol... JeffreyJamez go tell u my history for bbm. grin I deleted mine 8 months ago. The only messenger I have is whatsapp. But book grin i can't count how many

My bbm na for business purposes grin...my main phone number?.... you go fill 6 pages of encoded form before you see am grin

You still dey sea?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by lilslick(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
There are many introverted guys that are just so special in diverse ways that are hardly understood by many of our modern-day Nigerian ladies...this could lead to what I call a misrepresentation of attitude and character! wink

Psychologically, as humans, we all possess behavioural traits such as introverted and extroverted qualities. That's God's creation and whoever thinks that God's creation was senseless in the first place should better have his or her head examined!!!

Below are some characters of introverted guys in relationships. Ladies, you need to understand your introverted partner...better than the way you think you do wink:

1) Most introverted guys are creative: Ladies, because he doesn't talk much or brag about his exploits doesn't mean he is just another regular guy down the street! I tell you today, there's so much cooking up in that head of his that you might not know or never know. If you take a closer and more critical look at the lives of many great inventors and artistes, you will discover that they exhibited or exhibit introverted qualities wayback even before they ever came close to fame!!! I am not in any way saying that all introverted guys are creative but what I am saying in essence is that the number of creative guys that are introverted and those that are extroverted can be compared to the fans of Manchester City and Kano Pillars!!! grin grin Study him carefully and observe his passion; you just might be an instrument to push him to greater heights! wink He would rather think of how to create or develop something than spend time with you at the cinema grin

2) They are mostly shy: Even introverted celebrities are shy most times without you knowing. An assumed snubbing by a celebrity in an event or show might not necessarily be real! The young man might just be too shy to stand face to face, meeting folks he has never met before. So when an introverted guy doesn't feel like hanging out with you and friends every weekend, don't be too critical. They don't often like being in public places cheesy

3) They often love good women for real: Introverted guys are not like their counterparts who are fond of going out, meeting new people, talking and demonstrating a lot! They are mostly quiet and think deeply. They would easily approach a woman only when they admire, value and want her. An extrovert guy might just feel like talking which is a nutural aspect of his personality; this might send a false signal to the lady that she's being loved for real!!!

4) They need personal space most times: Many introvert guys hardly enjoy staying with a lady consistently for too long. They would rather need privacy to themselves so that they could merry in some creative imaginations! If you are coming to his house, you must call him on phone first! Failure to do that equals you putting too much salt in an already well cooked pot of Egusi soup with assorted meats!

5) They hardly entertain 'make-up jealousy': Don't try to make an introverted guy fall more in love with you by trying to arouse the spirit of jealousy in him! You might end up killing the emotional attachment he has with you and the relationship eventually! wink A lady can do this by answering suspicious phone calls in his presence romantically, telling him tales of guys who admire her and the rest cool

It is true that humans are dynamic in nature but learning about their psychological traits helps a lot in coping with them! cool

com and see grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
youmour:
I'm introverted at first but when I'm comfortable around women I morph into a freak,lord help me

Basically same with me and most of em ive got as friends though not upto being a freak when am confortable with a girl she go laff die, then u get thr i never knew u were this lively and funny speech but na there e end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
sir.. . We introverts are silent readers Na. We no dey too make noise cos our level of thinking most times is above average
Yes oh and we can multitask a lot and consume a lot of info voraciously,stay up late and read into the midnight.
Only few people who take time to study our personality see how interesting and intelligent we are even though back in school we might not be the most brilliant student!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
IHate9ja1:

We are misunderstood a lot and when we take time to out of our shell and explain things they will realize they have shot their self in the leg.

Yeah
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lordnewton1:
you dont want to here my story ... imagine people calling you a ghost

Lol eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

My bbm na for business purposes grin...my main phone number?.... you go fill 6 pages of encoded form before you see am grin

You still dey sea?
Sea, ain't Sure.
But I noticed I love that profession so much.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by onstelly(f): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Horlawale1:

Cool, but at ur signature......
U should see wat am seeing and make the correction.
Thanks I mean to say when

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Lordnewton1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
yungmill:

Basically same with me and most of em ive got as friends though not upto being a freak when am confortable with a girl she go laff die, then u get thr i never knew u were this lively and funny speech but na their e end

i can relate to this
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Lordnewton1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
yungmill:

Lol eleyi gidi gan grin

lool like seriously
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Well, the most annoying part for me is when they think You're "possessed" by one evil spirit cheesy cos You like being alone most times grin
next thing You'll hear is "2pointsonly You need to go visit T.B Joshua for deliverance"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by jumpmasta(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
petkruz:
No way,i'v gone down that lane before! Introverts are very hard ppl to deal with.My ex was so bad that he never went out with his friends a whole year,he hardly forgives,when i'm hanging out he frowns,he doesn't like my friends coming around. The only thing that interests him is reading and sex,everyother thing was irrelevant.
Otio!!! grin grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
yungmill:

Spot on they see you on your phone reading educational and research articles and they are like "master pinger see the world for yourself than ping abt it" very frustrating
Lol @ master pinger
No mind their small mind!
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have all 5 attribute especially no 5....

I meet a girl recently who claims she love me...I just took her as a friend...but recently she keep me telling how mr A want ask her out..how mr b told her he love her..how mr c doing this or that for her...etc this things make me real jealous and I feel like killing the feelings when am already beginning to like her
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by holaralph(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2015
I aint gonna say this is what I belong to, but I know where I belongs too now
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Lordnewton1:

lool like seriously

Lol abeg tell me ur story thou i remember a time compound mates used to say "oboy u travel? I never see you for 2 mounths now" and i will lie i travelled when i was actually indoors altru grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Lol @ master pinger
No mind their small mind!

I will just pass my phone over and be like pls check when last i updated any of my social media
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by fredfirst(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Never have I been described with so clarity. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Trendishine: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2015
OkeEsibe:
i join sha

cant luk at a girl's eyeballs wink
that one no be introvert na cowardice..*8-) lol

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by cupidhero(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2015
The power to break hearts without touching or coming in contact with it lies with these set of people the OP described. I only found out i had a huge crush base some years back due to all these introvert crap. When i think about ALL the memories i could have made,the chicks i missed and the hearts i could have actually broken i can't help but regret being an introvert while i was younger. I hate being described by fancy words but this introvert label is what i should be rocking if i was still 18. Damn! Screw being an introvert...mehn i trade it all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2015
Trendishine:
that one no be introvert na cowardice..*8-) lol

i said i join na
i do all wat d op mentioned
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Stanleysteno(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2015
SO very correct!!! Op nice job there
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Lovelynature(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Cavenchy:
I like how everyone claims to be an introvert now and if an extrovert thread is opened, same goons would claim too. No one is proper introverted or extroverted. What is important is the timing, that you are introvert when necessary and extrovert when necessary.
Maybe you are right, but I think some people are more introverted/extroverted, some don't even know where there belong
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2015
cupidhero:
The power to break hearts without touching or coming in contact with it lies with these set of people the OP described. I only found out i had a huge crush base some years back due to all these introvert crap. When i think about ALL the memories i could have made,the chicks i missed and the hearts i could have actually broken i can't help but regret being an introvert while i was younger. I hate being described by fancy words but this introvert label is what i should be rocking if i was still 18. Damn! Screw being an introvert...mehn i trade it all.
sorry ooo
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by olagbemi118(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
One who doesn't understand the qualities of an introvert does not write about it cool. Think about tha wink
you are right

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2015
Wow! Interesting facts. 100% true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.