Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (62515 Views)

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 1:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Richiy:
They hardly say I love you undecided
U have no idea how hard it is to say those 3 words 2geda...grin
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 1:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Richiy:

U have no idea how hard it is to say those 3 words 2geda...grin

Especially when u don't meant it! angry
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 1:30am On Dec 12, 2015
mazzi:
I see,you post has made me come to discover and appreciate myself more.thanks for this bro.
You welcome. God bless cheesy
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Cavenchy(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by mazzi: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2015
just2endowed:
Most chess players are introvert. I play chess a lot on my phone. How can one get out of introvert?
bro I don try but failed! I don't think you can cos it's just natural.

What I did was to reduce my level of shyness and improve on my public speaking skills,still it's not uhuru yet for me.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Introverts, I strongly encourage you to hook up with extroverted females for marriage balance and procreation importance so that you don't bear kids who would become socially dysfunctional and unhealthily reclusive.

My best relationship ever was with one finely outgoing damsel sometime ago. Her bright personality truly shone on my general outlook on society. With her loving shove, I appreciated the social benefits of occasional outdoor engagements and recreational activities. She was superb! I miss her every day of my life. Right now, I've been forced into a single world until there is a worthy replacement.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 1:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Zceesneh:
Am an introverts buh people seem not to understand me at all, very difficult, i hate being nice, am a nice guy people always look down on me the worst part is am a stutterer, so annoying

One of those shiit bro.. sad

Just don't let it make u into something u're not ok?

I've learnt that... To stop being nice, is like to stop living! Its one of those things that makes us unique. cool
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Richiy:

I can't say that to any female unless my love for her genuinely rocks my soul to the depth. I have got no delight in professing what's untrue, untried...

5 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by mazzi: 1:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Guys bear in mind that being an introvert won't or shouldn't stop you from achieving your aim or targets in life.am an extreme introvert but am still the best marketer you can think of.
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 1:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Okay but I don't get it. How come you hate being nice yet you are still a nice guy?

LoL...trust me bro, he can't help it... smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 1:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Politicos:
Introverts, I strongly encourage you to hook up with extroverted females for marriage balance and procreation importance so that you don't bear kids who would become socially dysfunctional and unhealthily reclusive.

My best relationship ever was with one finely outgoing damsel sometime ago. Her bright personality truly shone on my general outlook on society. With her loving shove, I appreciated the social benefits of occasional outdoor engagements and recreational activities. She was superb! I miss her every day of my life. Right now, I've forced into a single world until there is a worthy replacement.

Bro inasmuch as opposites atrract your assertion on dysfunctional kids is wrong to introverts can marry and still birth an extrovert, plus its based on temperament no 1 is 100% an intro or extro na baba God hand e dey and most peoples ascertion that introverts cant be outspoken is wrong because some work on themselves, and there are some introverts you meet but wont believe becos at that moment they are in their comfortzone

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 12, 2015
No. 4 and 5 are sooooo me o!

Only Strong and Wise Women can handle Introverted men....Insecure and Immature Women will think he has issues, does not love her and is not committed to the relationship

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Holyfield1(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2015
I am an introvert
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Ravenwolf:

I don't consider myself an introvert, but all the listed points strike home with me. In my past relationships, I have been called boring,stiff,awkward and other things. But isn't it better for a relationship to end than continue toiling on one with a girl who doesn't understand you.

In my experience, introverts hardly ever jump or invest completely into a relationship if a girl doesn't fully understand them. Understanding an introvert requires a certain sense of self awareness that a lot of our Nigerian girls do not posses because they are quite shallow.

Nice points Rapmoney.

Best post so far...! cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 1:45am On Dec 12, 2015
Politicos:

My best relationship ever was with one finely outgoing damsel sometime ago. Her bright personality truly shone on my general outlook on society. With her loving shove, I appreciated the social benefits of occasional outdoor engagements and recreational activities. She was superb! I miss her every day of my life. Right now, I've forced into a single world until there is a worthy replacement.

Bro inasmuch as opposites atrract your assertion on dysfunctional kids is wrong to introverts can marry and still birth an extrovert, plus its based on temperament no 1 is 100% an intro or extro na baba God hand e dey and most peoples ascertion that introverts cant be outspoken is wrong because some work on themselves, and there are some introverts you meet but wont believe becos at that moment they are in their comfort zone i.e with friends so they become outspoken, the key is familiarity bro and that inate desire not to fall our rep
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by RobinHez(m): 1:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Mrbllymer:
OP , u're so on point. . Couldn't agree less!
Now every male nairalanders are introverts, like the merits outweighs the disadvantages? Mostly silent readers, keeps to emselves alot, receives calls, texts than they send, avoid social gathering to d bearest minimum due to shyness and fear of crowd, hardly wil u see em display public nuisance even on faceless forum.

Iffa hear? tongue
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by yungmill(m): 1:51am On Dec 12, 2015
wkkwl:
Am so part of this family....
Introverts re very innovative i am a living testimony..

i know alot of stuffs and sometimes my parents wonder....

I know alittle somethinq about everything,but i don't like football,but i can certainly tell you about it as if i have got a clue about it,when i don't even know a thinq,
For the relationship issues, i have not really met a gurl that is up to my standard,we can be very selective and when i notice a girl is takinq me for a ride,i dump her str8 up,she won't see it cominq.....

Them ladies mistake our niceness for love...
Got that alot when i was in school

Very true abt the mistaking niceness for love part, back in uni a course mate once said to me " i know you luv me just ask me out" and little did she no dat it never crossed my mind, but some tend to wanna take advantage which i sternly shun,

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Ravenwolf:

In my experience, introverts hardly ever jump or invest completely into a relationship if a girl doesn't fully understand them.

Totally Correct! Which is why i still have someone i love and cherish so much irrespective of the fact that she is soo far away from me in another country but my heart resides there with her. I take any other lady that comes along as a temporal transit camper which they eventually prove to be by their actions.

Understanding an introvert requires a certain sense of self awareness that a lot of our Nigerian girls do not posses because they are quite shallow.

I wanted to say something like this in my previous comment but didn't want female members of Nairaland to "e-bite" me! Thanks for saving me the aggravation! In reference to the lady i said i love so much, i can't just tell whether the fact that we are so compatible and her ability to understand me and have less fights with me is because she is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by ProsperUSA: 1:59am On Dec 12, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:
No mind her,I have been celibate and single for more than 3years now! I have been there,it ain't worth it and lastly am not so much into 9ja babes! I prefer german or russian babe!

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Ravenwolf:

I don't consider myself an introvert, but all the listed points strike home with me. In my past relationships, I have been called boring,stiff,awkward and other things. But isn't it better for a relationship to end than continue toiling on one with a girl who doesn't understand you.

In my experience, introverts hardly ever jump or invest completely into a relationship if a girl doesn't fully understand them. Understanding an introvert requires a certain sense of self awareness that a lot of our Nigerian girls do not posses because they are quite shallow.

Nice points Rapmoney.
come take a hug wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 12, 2015
sonofananimal:
come take a hug wink

Bro, thanks.Although am not into "Bestiality" grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by bibiking7(m): 2:47am On Dec 12, 2015
JimiCoker:
They overcompensate by being overly boisterous (especially online) and acting tough (macho), meanwhile they're really nice guys deep inside. grin

Side Note: They think 'nice guy' sounds gay angry

'Nice guy' does sound gay. sad
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Edipee(m): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2015
Well researched and presented
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by DavidEsq(m): 3:00am On Dec 12, 2015
while I wldnt call myself an extrovert, I wldnt say I'm totally an introvert. Buh let's get smfin str8: most introverts have a strong sense of inferiority complex, especially towards beautiful ladies and cool guys and parties. That's because they mostly feel very inadequate either due to a defective upbringing or psychological sense of poverty; i.e, the belief dat having cool cash wld make dem respected and/or desirable. Check out most of d guys claiming they are introverts; ALL of them confirm their introversion by their lack girl-skillz and not the rest of the oda qualities highlighted. Truth is, no amount of mny could cure you of your inferiority complex. You wld end up marrying a pretty chic, probably d one who used to snub u, just to prove to ur frndz dat "who's the man now", while u are secretly dying of suspicion dat she's getting the kondo smwrelse. As for the lady who said her ex was a sex and book addict, u 4got to add that he was also a nag.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by DavidEsq(m): 3:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Politicos:

My best relationship ever was with one finely outgoing damsel sometime ago. Her bright personality truly shone on my general outlook on society. With her loving shove, I appreciated the social benefits of occasional outdoor engagements and recreational activities. She was superb! I miss her every day of my life. Right now, I've been forced into a single world until there is a worthy replacement.
Sori, but u didn't say what happened to the relationship.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by ChildofChukwu(m): 3:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Nice piece OP. I wonder how you know so much. It takes one to know one, right? cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Rapoo(m): 3:58am On Dec 12, 2015
OkeEsibe:
i join sha
cant luk at a girl's eyeballs wink
Dat doesn't mean u are an introvert
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by MrMann1(m): 4:01am On Dec 12, 2015
No 4 is a Nokia
Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Classicman47(m): 4:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Politicos:

This is it. Only a perfect match would stick around forever. Clinging to any lady that comes around is waste of emotional energy and useful time.
Not to mention waste of scarce resources.lol

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Classicman47(m): 4:14am On Dec 12, 2015
Politicos:

U have a solid point about the offspring thingy. But beyond that aspect, do u think the two can actually work out their compatibility issues?
I mean it feels good initially having an outgoing and lively person as a significant other(you being an introverted person) but sooner or later the two might start having squabbles based the personality differences. Either the female begins to feel bored and start looking for fun outside when she feels the male is too uptight and boring and stuff. Or the male himself begins to feel resentment towards the female for being too wild and stuff. Either way the relationship/marriage might just break down irretrievably and the said offsprings will be caught in the middle of the entire scenario.
Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships by Classicman47(m): 4:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Politicos:

I can't say that to any female unless my love for her genuinely rocks my soul to the depth. I have got no delight in professing what's untrue, untried...

This one time, this fine young girl I really liked was in my house and in a desperate attempt to make love to her(she claimed she was a virgin), I told her "I love u" and she retorted "u only say that to me when I am in ur house!".
I was devastated to say the least. But then I had to start explaining to her that I am not the kind of guy who throws those words around like they mean nothing. Am not a good liar or deceiver of women, that's probably why I don't get laid as much as I wish to.
But its all good tho. I know my best years are still ahead of me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Game For Romancelanders. / How Many Guys Can Do This? / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.