Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl (38988 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding / Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by sauceEEP(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op if nurturing the girl will be devoid of sex then he should go ahead but I doubt if your friend will be able to maintain that clause.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by babafirst(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
dubemnaija:

8yrs difference, a pedophile?
Just googled this:
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.
[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. [1] A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years of age, but adolescents must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia(1.Diagnostic Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 5th edition.2.Classification of Mental Behaviour and Oral Disorders 2014)-This means that even an age difference of 8 years is not too small for paedophilia.And although I feel the girl is very young but scientifically a 16 year old girl going out with aN adult is not paedophila.(No be me talk am na d people wey introduce the term talk am)

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by sukkot: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
great idea in theory but very bad idea in reality
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by DanielPop(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
She if na ur sister you go support the guy!
dubemnaija:
My friend is 24, a graduate, and does a fairly paid job. He recently started wooing a 16-yr-old SS2 student through her aunt (The girl lives with her mom's sister). According to him, he wants to nurture this girl probably for marriage grin.

He told me about it today and I was stunned. He said he wanted to get as many advice as possible, so he'd know the next line of action to take..
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Mariojane(f): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
dubemnaija:
My friend is 24, a graduate, and does a fairly paid job. He recently started wooing a 16-yr-old SS2 student through her aunt (The girl lives with her mom's sister). According to him, he wants to nurture this girl probably for marriage grin.

He told me about it today and I was stunned. He said he wanted to get as many advice as possible, so he'd know the next line of action to take..
it is a good thing though he possibly has a good intention but does he know what the girl can become. i have seen cases of guys nurturing ladies for marriage and after school the girl will marry someone else? what will he do if such thing happen to him. what you guys are forgetting is that everyone has a mind of him/her own. you may think she is young but she may be sharper than a 30yrs old girl. just tell your friend to go for his age mate not a girl that will get to school and may likely change.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by saasala(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
drinkmorewater:
The hypocrisy surrounding under age dating is alarming.

When we were teenagers we dated teenagers and had mind blowing and unprotected sex, yeah I said it!

How much more less a adult who wants to do the same and even has plans to marry.

This topic is too broad due to religious, modern societal views and traditional views.

While I won't encourage my sister to do this, I would rather want to know any adult dating her and tell him to keep it in his pants if possible. I mean what else can I do? shoot him?

To answer your question if he wants to date her, he should prolly do it on the down low and no sex allowed unless if ...

Like I said its to complex

Just let the guy treat the girl like his sister first before thinking of her as a girlfriend

That's all I got!

Behold, the wise one has ressurrected, King Solomon of Ancient Hebrews

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by eltweezy90(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
I don see plenty guys wey don nurture bebs for marriage wey d thing later no work out based on say d girl come later upgrade pass d guy, na there you go begin here things like :him mouth d smell, him get body odor wey pass he-goat own etc.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
dubemnaija:
According to him, he wants to nurture this girl probably for marriage grin.

Preposterous! That's how they create problems for themselves.

Nuture wetin, na Dog?

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
eheeen is it bad...I met my husband when I was 18 and he was 44..today we are very happy.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
tell him he's a paedophile
Most of you here your mother's got married at a very tender age does that make your fathers paedophiles?
And for those saying ''8yrs difference'' some of you are guilty of worse, ladies btw the ages of 19 - 23 going out with men above 40 what do u call this one?#NotInSupportThough

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Icekyng: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

you wouldn't know how much I tried not to curse him... it's really irritating what some of these guys and even men do these days.

u sound bitter on this issue asif its a 10 years old girl and a 30yrs old.
truth is a 16years old is nt a kid any longer and they look 20 dese days as long as they are capable of getting pregnant
he has good intentions of norturing her to be ripe for marriage by following dues process nt molesting her and am sure if he nurtures her for marriage and she gets to 21 and dey later become happily married u will kp ur mouth shut
if you're bitter that guys dnt approach u , dnt put it on d girl cos u sound like someone that was heartbroken
NOW GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN!!

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by dhateeboi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
if only d guy is a muslim somebody here will be talking about sex slave

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Spanner4(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy Abeg ask am whether he wants to be d gal's nanny or daddy's daycare
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by miqos02(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
the age difference is 8years

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by zinaunreal(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
The girl I intend to marry is 14 younger. If una no like am go and die. Most of these big ones are outdated and have wasted away with sex and abortion, na me go come kee myself? I do what I like. They have done what they liked

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Icekyng: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
jordanriverz:
eheeen is it bad...I met my husband when I was 18 and he was 44..today we are very happy.
God bless you ma
am sure if he nurtures her for marriage and they are later happily married none of these NLanders opinion will matter, so let him follow his heart asfar as d girl understands.
let other girls wait till time is no longer on their side(40yrs) b4 dey get married nw.

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by tamquezee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
I thought it is the usual stories we hear; a 67yr old defile his 7yrs old daughter. I have a problem with d girl's age. Because for me at age 24 I was waiting for my NYSC call up letter. So u can imagine how many Kitty I can smitten if I want to. My advice, the guy should leave the girl alone let him roll with at least 20-21that is if he is not a true Christian.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Holyman3(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
\

At which age did you start chasing men around ? Hypo

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Classicman47(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
dubemnaija:

8yrs difference, a pedophile?
Dat is not the issue the issue is dat the girl is UNDER AGE.

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by LadyX(f): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Toks2008:

I bind every form of monitoring spirit by fire in Jesus name...Ada abeg kpa chara n yagi.
Bros, dis your comment caught me off guard- I almost fell from the seat. grin grin grin
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nathe11: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

are you seriously asking me that? a girl in ss2. undecided
Are they not 20yr old students inSS2...

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Icekyng: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
zinaunreal:
The girl I intend to marry is 14 younger. If una no like am go and die.
lol bros abeg send me ur number
I dy feeel you die
nobody matters when it comes to love

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by thatsincerechic(f): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
I was 16 when I started dating.. My first boyfriend was 24.. Although I was already done with sec sch.. Guys my age then were acting like babies and i needed a more mature mind. I never had sex with my first bf

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Classicman47(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
jordanriverz:

Chiiiisos!! 40-wetin?
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Nicepoker(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Every thing na friend for nairaland. These friends of u people are they not nairalanders? Bck to topic. By the time the girl acquire admission after her year one. Ask ur friend bobo how far for that girl nah? U will hear stories that touch the bottom part of the heart.

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by rapsodi6(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
i feel like bitting his ear
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Orikinla(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=18pt]That was the age that famous Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade gave her virginity to Captain Ekeinde.[/size]

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by thatsincerechic(f): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
zinaunreal:
The girl I intend to marry is 14 younger. If una no like am go and die. Most of these big ones are outdated and have wasted away with sex and abortion, na me go come kee myself? I do what I like. They have sone what they liked
words from a man with low self esteem.. For you to prefer a girl of 14 years younger than you are with these your reasons goes a long way to say that you are a coward and cannot take up responsibilities or challenges.. You want a woman that you can control because you are weak and cannot earn your respect as a man. You want respect by force.. Oga earn it and stop being weak

Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by slap1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Siena:

It doesn't matter what class she's in. She's 16. If a 20-year-old girl was in SS2, and a 28-year-old guy asked her out, does that automatically brand him a paėdophile?

*Sigh*

Hmm... Oga Siena. Old- timer and auto guru. Long time.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
LadyX:

Bros, dis your comment caught me off guard- I almost fell from the seat. grin grin grin

That moment when someone mentions you on a thread you never commented on or even knows it exists abeg help me judge the matter.
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by fflamingo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Abelejayan spotted
Re: My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl by Icekyng: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Then my man who is 7 years older than I am is a pedophile
pls help me ask dem ma men scarce for those girls side dats why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52