Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (23870 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Common bro you are missing the point here.. You don't need to convince your father to put his faith aside, i believe the important thing now is for your father to make efforts to get better.

Your father has been holding on to the idea of a God since adam so it is fruitless trying to convince your father of the vagueness of the concept, if you ask me just don't even go there, what matters is he goes to the hospital.

As cold suggested "Tell your Dad God wants him to go to the hospital, tell him God can heal him through the doctors"

Put your opinion of God aside now and use it as a push to get your dad to the hospital, since his faith and belief is centered on the concept of God.

Use the idea of "God" to garnish your pleas to compel or convince him to go to the hospital so the doctors can do their job..

Your priorities now should be papa's health and you should do anything to achieve that.. And i suggest you do not engage your dad in religious arguments.

Elders always seem to think their position on a matter in contrast to that of a youth is the wise one, it will only hurt his ego

I can't thank you enough for this piece bro. I guess its time I used the aphorism " yu behave like a monkey if yu wanna catch a monkey" like yu'v suggested.

Thanks bro! I just hope he listen to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
CoolUsername:

This guy is on to something here, but in case this doesn't work, you can tell your father that if he isn't healed before the new year that maybe that is God trying to tell him go to the hospital.

Tell your father it is God who would use the doctors to heal him, anyway.

Yeah, guess my eyes now open to a better tactic of gettin him to the hospital. Thanks bro
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by oyeludef(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Yeah, guess my eyes now open to a better tactic of gettin him to the hospital. Thanks bro
bro. God is willing to heal your dad but u can blackmail Him into doing it
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
oyeludef:
bro. God is willing to heal your dad but u can blackmail Him into doing it

Willing? Really! Since how many months now?!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by oyeludef(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Willing? Really! Since how many months now?!
it only takes a second

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
oyeludef:
it only takes a second

I hear you
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by nynbrada: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
analice107:
so if God gets scared of your threats and heals ur father, you will have a rethink that he indeed exist?

@Jonnydon, come and hear one of your disciples straggling.
pls, take a stand, If God doesn't exist, then he doesn't exist. Not when you need something from Him, he exists, when he doesn't come through, he seizes to exist.

I have said it here, the only obstinate Atheist is Jonnydon. All others are confused.

My sister or is it brother in the Lord,..

I' ve been following ur comments on this thread and i must say that i have been higly impressed with ur response so far.

You' ve come out to openly rebuke the Op on his lack of faith towards God and i want to assure you that you' ve got my support and most importantly that of heaven.

As we all can't continue petting them. So as to see if we can by any means stir their heart back to God.

If that is ever going to happen, then there must be an element of rebuking going alongside with it.

Pls don't let them try to intimidate you in any way....greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. For we are not ignorant of who their real sponsor is. God bless you.

As for johnydon22, i really love this guy with the love of God and i can confidently say that he appears to be the only objective atheist i have seen here on nairaland.

I 've been praying in my heart to see if the Lord can hand his case over to me so that i can arrest him back to the things of the Spirit of God. And of course as many other atheist here on nairaland.

Malvisguy212, Vooks, Kingebukasblog, Sportsmaster, Truthman2014, pappville, etc....i hail una o! And may our good God continue to strengthen you guys in Jesus name..Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by analice107: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
@Nymbrada, God bless you for your kind words.

Jonnydon is my project. if he has you also going after him, then the guy is up on ropes.

The devil wants him, but I want him more.

As for this Op, I don't have any patience for his kind. can you imagine him giving the Only Potentate an ultimatum? Something he can't do to me, if I were his senior sister, talk less of his good Dad.
what makes me so angry is that, if dis guy will be sincere to tell his age, he'll just be a teenager who came to Nairaland and saw rebels (because they are not atheist), bashing their maker, so thought it wise to join.

I will go for evangelism, I'll preach the gospel, but won't beg u to accept Christ, know why? am doing u a favour, not the other way round.

Jodanjack, get lost. Jehovah doesn't need you to complete His Godhead. If its time for your wonderful father to go home, he will go, and nothing can u or all the atheists in Nairaland do abt it. stupid.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vooks: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
analice107:

Jonnydon is my project. if he has you also going after him, then the guy is up on ropes.

As for this Op, I don't have any patience for his kind. can you imagine him giving the Only Potentate an ultimatum? Something he can't do to me, if I were his senior sister, talk less of his good Dad.
what makes me so angry is that, if dis guy will be sincere to tell his age, he'll just be a teenager who came to Nairaland and saw rebels (because they are not atheist), bashing their maker, so thought it wise to join.

I will go for evangelism, I'll preach the gospel, but won't beg u to accept Christ, know why? am doing u a favour, not the other way round.

Jodanjack, get lost. Jehovah doesn't need you to complete His Godhead. If its time for your wonderful father to go home, he will go, and nothing can u or all the atheists in Nairaland do abt it. stupid.

The longer I stay on NL the more I learn that most of these are overgrown babies who crave for attention. This m0ron is one of them who would gladly sell his father for a morsel of bread.

Am still waiting for proof of his manhood, else he is a hermaphrodite

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by analice107: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
@Frank317.
You know what? I love Jodanjack father already. And I don't even know the man. I will pray to God this night to heal him, but not cos He must do it to prove a point to his senseless son. But because of His love for that good man.

if its left for me, I would say, God shd take His saint home. For precious in the sight of the Lord is the dead of His saint. Psalm 116:15.
If He takes His saint home, and I have an opportunity to attend his funeral, I'll rejoice all through, because he has gone to be with his Christ.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by nynbrada: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

The longer I stay on NL the more I learn that most of these are overgrown babies who crave for attention. This m0ron is one of them who would gladly sell his father for a morsel of bread.

ROFLMAO!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

Of course that is the best u can do. Someone is saying his dad is I'll and you are asking for his manhood. I am quite sure u believe he deserves having a sick dad just because he does not believe in your God. Of course you are meant to fight for your God. Get angry on his behalf, and all that. But you fail to see that the OP's frustration is because your supposedly almighty and all loving God has failed once again. He had proven his non existence as usual. But of course we have you who exists to fight on be half of your idea.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by nynbrada: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
@ analice107.
Pls it's ok.

Don't let them get you hot under your collar. I actually know what it feels like watching them badmouth their creator...and you obviously know the rule governing them.....they claim to be wise in their own conceit but we actaully know how dumb and foo.lish they are.

It is well!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by flamingREED(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:
Few year back, I knew there was nothing like god buh my assertion wasn't that tenacious cos of series of testimonies of miracles I do hear here and there. My father, who is a devoted christian has been sick seriously(can't move or talk) for some months now. This is a father who believe strongly in heaven i.e he frowns at anything that is not of god.

I'm not here actually to bore anybody with my life's story. I just want you all who are gullibly still following those sumbitch, to have a rethink.

What I'm goin through right now is an affirmation to my believe about the existence of god

Dear, pay attention.
God cannot be dictated to.
Elisha the prophet with double-portion anointing died with sickness, yet on his death bed his prophetic ministry put Israel on the path of back-to-back victory against the Syrians.
Elisha's bones raised the dead after he died.

Lazarus died in his sickness and poverty, but he never charged God foolishly.
Job lost much plus his health yet he said, ' till I die, my integrity will I hold fast'

Many have perished, yeah, and many more will for the faith.

With God all things are possible, yet Jesus said, ' if this cup may not pass me by, except I drink it, Your will be done'.

The Christian is told before hand to expect hate, rejection, schism, heresy, castigation even unto outright martyrdom.
Why?

The Christian is told to learn from God's dealing with the saints of old. Why?

By whatever means our faith is tried, it is to the glory of God. It gladdens God that the perseverance of his children makes it exceeding abundantly clear to Satan that man can still love God for whom He is and not just because of carnal privileges.

You think of it as weakness, but God sees it as strength.

The good you can do for your dad is to help him have a clean record.
Has he offended any?
Does he owe any debts?
Has he any confessions to make?
Urge him to do so.
This not only sets him on his path to a better paradise, it may also induce his healing according to James 5.

Your dad, however, will be more hurt if you don't support him now.
He may need faith-back up.
Miracles don't come by doubting.
He that comes to God MUST BELIEVE that He is.
Without faith IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to please God.
Christ couldn't do mighty/many miracles in His home town because of their unbelief.

Believe, yet let the perfect will of God prevail.
Believe, yet prepare your dad for heaven.

Believe even as I pray now that God will have mercy on him. Amen.

It's touching cry
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vooks: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
frank317:

Of course that is the best u can do. Someone is saying his dad is I'll and you are asking for his manhood. I am quite sure u believe he deserves having a sick dad just because he does not believe in your God. Of course you are meant to fight for your God. Get angry on his behalf, and all that. But you fail to see that the OP's frustration is because your supposedly almighty and all loving God has failed once again. He had proven his non existence as usual. But of course we have you who exists to fight on be half of your idea.

I have a chronically sick parent but you won't catch me dead having infantile fits in front of strangers. This Neanderthal needs to quit being a sissy. He is feeding off your fake sympathy, am certain he feels very much loved by your sh*tty advice.

You need to grow a brain if you imagine God is manipulated by tantrums
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
analice107:
@Frank317.
You know what? I love Jodanjack father already. And I don't even know the man. I will pray to God this night to heal him, but not cos He must do it to prove a point to his senseless son. But because of His love for that good man.
Oh pls stop making this God sound like a proud human. U dont know how ridiculous this God sounds when you say he is going to prove a point. Why does what ever Jodon say have to affect him in anyway. Is he really a God or an over hyped human idea.
If he truly cares for the young lad's father... Healing the man would not involve all this drama. Does he even know what love is?

if its left for me, I would say, God shd take His saint home. For precious in the sight of the Lord is the dead of His saint. Psalm 116:15.
If He takes His saint home, and I have an opportunity to attend his funeral, I'll rejoice all through, because he has gone to be with his Christ.

Dont you and so many so called born again Christians want to be with Christ too? Yet you give testimony when u escape death. Now you think its okay for someone's father to go and be in Christ. When last did u go to church and ask God to take your life to be with him. I have asked u before, why dont u prayvto take his fathers place? I hope you would dance and rejoice when u lose ur own loved one

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

I have a chronically sick parent but you won't catch me dead having infantile fits in front of strangers. This Neanderthal needs to quit being a sissy. He is feeding off your fake sympathy, am certain he feels very much loved by your sh*tty advice.

Lol.. And you fail to see that everything you and your cohorts have been saying only shows a God who is manipulated by tantrums. Of not, why should what the young man says bring about your sick responses.
You have a sick parent, and you are coping well. Good. How does that affect how another person feels about his own situation? What makes u think everyone must respond to issues ur way? What makes you think the two situations are identical?
Ask yourself... How does his tantrums affect your God? If your know it does not affect your God, why are u reacting otherwise?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
flamingREED:
Dear, pay attention.
God cannot be dictated to.
Elisha the prophet with double-portion anointing died with sickness, yet on his death bed his prophetic ministry put Israel on the path of back-to-back victory against the Syrians.
Elisha's bones raised the dead after he died.

Lazarus died in his sickness and poverty, but he never charged God foolishly.
Job lost much plus his health yet he said, ' till I die, my integrity will I hold fast'

Many have perished, yeah, and many more will for the faith.

With God all things are possible, yet Jesus said, ' if this cup may not pass me by, except I drink it, Your will be done'.

The Christian is told before hand to expect hate, rejection, schism, heresy, castigation even unto outright martyrdom.
Why?

The Christian is told to learn from God's dealing with the saints of old. Why?

By whatever means our faith is tried, it is to the glory of God. It gladdens God that the perseverance of his children makes it exceeding abundantly clear to Satan that man can still love God for whom He is and not just because of carnal privileges.

You think of it as weakness, but God sees it as strength.

The good you can do for your dad is to help him have a clean record.
Has he offended any?
Does he owe any debts?
Has he any confessions to make?
Urge him to do so.
This not only sets him on his path to a better paradise, it may also induce his healing according to James 5.

Your dad, however, will be more hurt if you don't support him now.
He may need faith-back up.
Miracles don't come by doubting.
He that comes to God MUST BELIEVE that He is.
Without faith IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to please God.
Christ couldn't do mighty/many miracles in His home town because of their unbelief.

Believe, yet let the perfect will of God prevail.
Believe, yet prepare your dad for heaven.

Believe even as I pray now that God will have mercy on him. Amen.

It's touching cry

Seriously, I'm tired of hearing dis faith of a thing cos that's wat s still keeping my dad down
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by flamingREED(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Seriously, I'm tired of hearing dis faith of a thing cos that's wat s still keeping my dad down
Well, I have prayed for your dad.

Don't think your opinion counts.

Thanks
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vooks: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
frank317:

Lol.. And you fail to see that everything you and your cohorts have been saying only shows a God who is manipulated by tantrums. Of not, why should what the young man says bring about your sick responses.
You have a sick parent, and you are coping well. Good. How does that affect how another person feels about his own situation? What makes u think everyone must respond to issues ur way? What makes you think the two situations are identical?
Ask yourself... How does his tantrums affect your God? If your know it does not affect your God, why are u reacting otherwise?
He is mentally unstable. Who calls his father a FOOL in front of strangers. Primitive Negro
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
nynbrada:

My sister or is it brother in the Lord,..

I' ve been following ur comments on this thread and i must say that i have been higly impressed with ur response so far.

You' ve come out to openly rebuke the Op on his lack of faith towards God and i want to assure you that you' ve got my support and most importantly that of heaven.

As we all can't continue petting them. So as to see if we can by any means stir their heart back to God.

If that is ever going to happen, then there must be an element of rebuking going alongside with it.

Pls don't let them try to intimidate you in any way....greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. For we are not ignorant of who their real sponsor is. God bless you.

As for johnydon22, i really love this guy with the love of God and i can confidently say that he appears to be the only objective atheist i have seen here on nairaland.

I 've been praying in my heart to see if the Lord can hand his case over to me so that i can arrest him back to the things of the Spirit of God. And of course as many other atheist here on nairaland.

Malvisguy212, Vooks, Kingebukasblog, Sportsmaster, Truthman2014, pappville, etc....i hail una o! And may our good God continue to strengthen you guys in Jesus name..Amen.

Yu must be a joker if yu think I'm gonna be convinced into accepting your god. Rebuking or not, the only reason I'm still bothered about your god is because of my father's faith in him
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
analice107:

With this, honestly, I'm not disappointed. You knw why? Because yu sound like real christians

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

He is mentally unstable. Who calls his father a FOOL in front of strangers. Primitive Negro

I frankly think you shld get someone with a better brain to make some translations for you when reading or typing on a thread..
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

Young man, stop acting like someone with no training. When u behave like this reasonable people will easily assume your parents molested u as a kid. The poster does not believe in your non existent God hence is frustrated because of his father's belief which is obviously delaying treatment.

Dont indirectly call his father names. Stop being a fool. Your nonsense is getting out of hand.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

I have a chronically sick parent but you won't catch me dead having infantile fits in front of strangers.

Really?! Why not pray to your god to visit your parent with the exact illness as my dad and let's see what hapns to yu in just few weeks
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

I wonder who is the tantrum here now. Instead of looking for a way to convince your god to get me some proof of his existence by healing my father, you are ere defending him cos I gave him ultimatum.

What will it cost a loving father to heal his son unless of course he doesn't exist
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
frank317:

Young man, stop acting like someone with no training. When u behave like this reasonable people will easily assume your parents molested u as a kid. The poster does not believe in your non existent God hence is frustrated because of his father's belief which is obviously delaying treatment.

Dont indirectly call his father names. Stop being a fool. Your nonsense is getting out of hand.

My brother, don't be surprised by any of there comments,
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
nynbrada:

Amen

I am here to expose , mock and roll back lies , misconceptions , illogicalities , absurdities , deception of the atheists .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
frank317:

My brother, don't be surprised by any of there comments, of course, they will try any means to tell me I'm on the wrong path including showing how I'v bn calling my father names cos of his believe
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
frank317:

Oh pls stop making this God sound like a proud human. U dont know how ridiculous this God sounds when you say he is going to prove a point. Why does what ever Jodon say have to affect him in anyway. Is he really a God or an over hyped human idea.
If he truly cares for the young lad's father... Healing the man would not involve all this drama. Does he even know what love is?

Dont you and so many so called born again Christians want to be with Christ too? Yet you give testimony when u escape death. Now you think its okay for someone's father to go and be in Christ. When last did u go to church and ask God to take your life to be with him. I have asked u before, why dont u prayvto take his fathers place? I hope you would dance and rejoice when u lose ur own loved one

Don't mind them. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

Mocking his dad's medical probs cos of his belief in front of his atheist friends and 'family' ....SMH

His delusion is an idiotic belief that these atheists actually care about the wellbeing of his dad .

Nigga is too dull
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
analice107:
@Frank317.

I'm sure yu are one of those hypocrites that shout "blood of jesus" when there car is about to crash. Are'nt yu happy to go home to meet your father?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.