Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (23861 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by nynbrada: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Yu must be a joker if yu think I'm gonna be convinced into accepting your god. Rebuking or not, the only reason I'm still bothered about your god is because of my father's faith in him

Relax n stop blowing hot!

My prayer is that, may the Spirit of God strengten your dad in faith and in everywise even on his sick bed.

As for u chill.
Nobody has ever fought against God and prospered. And non of us here is trying to bully u to believe in God.

Jadonjack, i pray that one day this veil of unbelieve that has blinded u spiritually will be removed and you will truly see how lovely and gracious this God you have been insulting is.

He truly loves you even though you don't believe in him and you may not know and understand that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by waldigit: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
cold:

7 hours? shocked Do you spend that much time begging your dad for a favor? Singing his praises and thanking him for bringing you to this world. And how he has taken care of you from birth till date. And you carry on and on and on like that for 7 hours just to get some extra pocket money for school. I seriously think not,let alone a god that lays claim to creating us. Shouldn't we hold him to a higher standard? Why on earth should anybody spend that much time begging a god for something he already knew you needed even before you asked? Defies logic. Bottomline,prayers are worthless and serve no purpose. @Jadonjack,you might have to ignore your dad's beliefs and take him to the hospital against his wish. Be subtle,be persuasive,be forceful just try anything within your powers to get him to a hospital asap. I believe there are members of his congregation who do not wholly share in his faith healing tactics. You could talk to them to have a word with your dad. Who knows,he might shift his stance a little. My dad died of cancer a few years ago. A devout Christian and an elder in the church. Before he died i know what he went through. The 12 hour daily prayer sessions didn't change nothing. But i know the chemo did. So I can relate.
pls do not discourage him.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Mocking his dad's medical probs cos of his belief in front of his atheist friends and 'family' ....SMH

His delusion is an idiotic belief that these atheists actually care about the wellbeing of his dad .

Nigga is too dull

I hav a diaphanous mind so is my dad despite d distinct in our beliefs
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

I hav a diaphanous mind so is my dad despite d distinct in our beliefs

I lost every respect I had for you . Your posts are so immature and puerile . You keep throwing tantrums like a petulant baby
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
@ Jadonjack

Anyways , where do you stay ? You live with your dad ?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
waldigit:

pls do not discourage him.

Discourage or not. No one is gonna make me do what I don't wanna do

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by nynbrada: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Amen

I am here to expose , mock and roll back lies , misconceptions , illogicalities , absurdities , deception of the atheists .

My brother i've been following you and i love it when you take those dumb wanna be atheists to the cleaners.

God bless you.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I lost every respect I had for you . Your posts are so immature and puerile . You keep throwing tantrums like a petulant baby

Isn't it funny how yu can see clearly, the immaturity of my posts buh refused to see how reasonable your posts are
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by caandi: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
This isn't really a sound way to deduct
the inexistence of any deity, it wreaks of
emotional sentiment rather than logical
deductions.
Well i think it will do you and your father
much good if you guys stop trusting
abstract concepts for help, stop hoping
for helps from the sky.
any deity should be able to say HI before
helping anybody.
for saying this, you are a disgrace to Jesus.
Jason jack, don't listen to any of this hypocrites and anti-christ. it pains me to see so many negative comments. whats this world turning into? ohhh humans have made earth,their hell come real. its so sad....
well Jason jack, there's a God on the throne and his name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. he is Jehovah, the first and the last, the bright morning star. is there anything to hard for him to do? the answer is no! my God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket.
what more can i say? its not enough. you know what? pray for your dad, and pray to God , have faith. your faith and his will make him whole. you have to be born again for God to answer your prayers, Accept him, and he will make everything perfect for you.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@ Jadonjack

Anyways , where do you stay ? You live with your dad ?

Nah. Buh I'm in his house now
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Isn't it funny how yu can see clearly, the immaturity of my posts buh refused to see how reasonable your posts are

I stated the obvious and reiterated what vooks said . We christians actually care about him , the atheists are excited that his belief has 'failed' him .

If you dont see the difference which isn't obscure then sorry !
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by caandi: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
deductions.
for helps from the sky.
helping anybody.
Jason jack, don't listen to any of this hypocrites and anti-christ. it pains me to see so many negative comments. whats this world turning into? ohhh humans have made earth,their hell come real. its so sad....
well Jason jack, there's a God on the throne and his name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. he is Jehovah, the first and the last, the bright morning star. is there anything to hard for him to do? the answer is no! my God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket.
what more can i say? its not enough. you know what? pray for your dad, and pray to God , have faith. your faith and his will make him whole. you have to be born again for God to answer your prayers, Accept him, and he will make everything perfect for you. accept him, if only you knew how much he loves you. as for your dad, I'm proud of him, for holding on to his faith. his salvation is granted... if only you as his son could assist him in prayers.... do it. pray to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
caandi:
deductions.
for helps from the sky.
helping anybody.
what more can i say? its not enough. you know what? pray for your dad, and pray to God , have faith. your faith and his will make him whole. you have to be born again for God to answer your prayers, Accept him, and he will make everything perfect for you.

Thanks buh I ll pass. My father's faith alone shld suffice to heal him if truly his god exist

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Nah. Buh I'm in his house now

Which state ?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Thanks buh I ll pass. My father's faith alone shld suffice to heal him if truly his god exist

James 2:14-26

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I stated the obvious and reiterated what vooks said . We christians actually care about him , the atheists are excited that his belief has 'failed' him .

If you dont see the difference which isn't obscure then sorry !

The question now is, will you leave your creation to suffer unjustly when yu, his creator, know you are capable of saving him?! Yu pple shld think

2 Likes

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Which state ?

Oyo.. Ibadan
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

The question now is, will you leave your creation to suffer unjustly when yu, his creator, know you are capable of saving him?! Yu pple shld think

Its obvious you dont want to get your dad healed . I leave you to your delusions and off course continue using the poor health state of your innocent christian dad to mock God - this same being that you want something from .

There are testimonies of people who have gone through a lot over the years till they met the true God . Be wise . Mention me if you truly care about him . If not , refrain from disturbing the peace of Nairaland
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

James 2:14-26

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Point taken!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Oyo.. Ibadan

Good ... can you get to Lagos on Sunday ... any easy means ?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Good ... can you get to Lagos on Sunday ... any easy means ?

Don't think so cos he's in a condition I can't leave him.I'm evn lucky my boss understand my plight. Buh Why if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
confused atheist /church gore. You know there was Nothing like God yet you believe He exist just because of miracle.[size=20pt]why will you seek help from a God who you believe He doesent exist ?[/size] A Wicked and adulterous nation seek for a sign, NONE shall be given.

God want quality faith and not large congregation.

Please help me ask him .
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Don't think so cos he's in a condition I can't leave him. Why?

Which church does he attend ?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Which church does he attend ?

Anglican
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please help me ask him .

Dnt misinterprete me pls, I seek no help from him as I kow there s nothing an imagination has to offer. I'm just borthered about how my dad won't bend his believe and how its affecting me
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Anglican

Can you look for any Lord's Chosen branch in Ibadan ? He needs his healing immediately cool
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Can you look for any Lord's Chosen branch in Ibadan ? He needs his healing immediately cool
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Dnt misinterprete me pls, I seek no help from him as I kow there s nothing an imagination has to offer. I'm just borthered about how my dad won't bend his believe and how its affecting me

I think you need to dump your inane unbelief and face reality ! Since he cannot walk or talk , do you have a ride to take him to any branch of the Lord's Chosen ?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm sorry, I can't, that's not part of d stress I'm to go through in gettin him healed as I'v seen enough in the past few months evn dou I wasn't interested.

Diff pastors with diff praying style, still no positive effect

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

I'm sorry, I can't, that's not part of d stress I'm to go through in gettin him healed as I'v seen enough in the past few months evn dou I wasn't interested.

Diff pastors with diff praying style, still no positive effect

Your choice cool
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I think you need to dump your inane unbelief and face reality ! Since he cannot walk or talk , do you have a ride to take him to any branch of the Lord's Chosen ?

Bros, I really appreciate your concern, buh I'm sorry, I'm not gonna drive to any of those churches again
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jadonjack:

Bros, I really appreciate your concern, buh I'm sorry, I'm not gonna drive to any of those churches again

Like I said its your choice , its your own business .

James 2:14

Do it for the love for him being your father , I'm sure he'd do more than that if you were in the same situation .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two / Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath / Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.