Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (23873 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by jrerico1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:
Few year back, I knew there was nothing like god buh my assertion wasn't that tenacious cos of series of testimonies of miracles I do hear here and there. My father, who is a devoted christian has been sick seriously(can't move or talk) for some months now. This is a father who believe strongly in heaven i.e he frowns at anything that is not of god.

I'm not here actually to bore anybody with my life's story. I just want you all who are gullibly still following those sumbitch, to have a rethink.

What I'm goin through right now is an affirmation to my believe about the existence of god

I'll advice you watch EMMANUEL.TV often, or if needs be take him to the synagogue of all nation.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
timiengage18:

Yes the person has failed as a father. The thing is that God healed him 2000years ago but he has failed to receive his healing. Besides, if you had a son that you have provided everything he is ever going to need but he keeps asking for one of the things you have provided, does it mean you have failed as a father? NO. God has provided everything we are ever going to need through the death of Jesus Christ but we need to play our parts for them to become realities. #Godneverfails. BTW, how is your dad doing?

If I have a child I'v provided everything for, I'm sure you knw that I wnt tell him to disturb me when he s in need cos he s got everything at his disposal

Read..Psalm107:6, James 5:13, john 16:24, Matthew 7:7 and tell me why dey are diff
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
timiengage18:

health (1 Peter 2:24),
The power to make wealth (Deu 8:18),
The assurance of reigning as kings on this earth (Rev5:10),
The gift of righteousness (2cor 5:21),
the thought of a great future (Jer 29:11),
Peace (John14:27),
Guidance (Romans 8: 14, John 14:16(amplified)), e.t.c.

The fact that the bible has a lot of confutation messages is anoda proof of the non existence of god
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
jrerico1:
I'll advice you watch EMMANUEL.TV often, or if needs be take him to the synagogue of all nation.

Motigbo, thank you
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jadonjack:

If I have a child I'v provided everything for, I'm sure you knw that I wnt tell him to disturb me when he s in need cos he s got everything at his disposal

Read..Psalm107:6, James 5:13, john 16:24, Matthew 7:7 and tell me why dey are diff

Thank you for the observation but sincerely i dont have an answer for you but i know i have a relationship with him and he speaks to me!!!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Jadonjack:

Now let's assume my dad's illness is as a result of his sin ( even dou I knw how upright he is), what does the bible say in. Isaiah 55:6-7, psalm 86:4-5 and Psalms 103:8-12?

Really?! Outside one's capacity?! Yu think my dad's illness is not already beyong his capacity if its an "exam"? Oh! Sorry, you dnt knw him, yu may probably not knw how serz it is.

Lemme use your bible, you think job's "exam" is not beyond his capacity?! Look at Job 3: 1-26, what about hezekiah?! Check 2kings 20: 1-2.

Bros, I probably can't force you to hear me just as you can't to me as well.

Buh, one thing still remains intact: MY BELIEVE IS MY BELIEVE!

...and your Dad's belief is his belief...irrespective of how sorry his case may be from your perspective...

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 4:57am On Dec 28, 2015
GodnGold:
Frank317,I won't quote you or say what I can't defend.
You chose the points you wanted and left the rest.
I love God because FOR ME,ME,ME and once again Me,God is all there is.
I don't want you to give me reasons why you don't agree with my write up.
Am not asking you anything...
Let me be with what I choose to believe,however I want to believe it and whenever.
My aunt is in a better place.
Let's be free to believe anything without shoving it down each other's gullet.
Cheers!

OK, I just wanted to understand ur believe, but it's clear that you dont not even understand it. Well, cheers.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 28, 2015
timiengage18:

Thank you for the observation but sincerely i dont have an answer for you but i know i have a relationship with him and he speaks to me!!!

Good for you!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2015
efficiencie:

...and your Dad's belief is his belief...irrespective of how sorry his case may be from your perspective...

And that's what s killing me
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by GodnGold: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2015
frank317:

OK, I just wanted to understand ur believe, but it's clear that you dont not even understand it. Well, cheers.
Thanks pal...whatever you say!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by EZYMAN4CHRIST(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Jadonjack:
Few year back, I knew there was nothing like god buh my assertion wasn't that tenacious cos of series of testimonies of miracles I do hear here and there. My father, who is a devoted christian has been sick seriously(can't move or talk) for some months now. This is a father who believe strongly in heaven i.e he frowns at anything that is not of god.

I'm not here actually to bore anybody with my life's story. I just want you all who are gullibly still following those sumbitch, to have a rethink.

What I'm goin through right now is an affirmation to my believe about the existence of god

hmmmmmm! Whether he is healed before d end of dis year or not, dt doesnt change d existence of God. Ur conclusion about God cant really change who God really is. The pharisees nd sadducees didnt believe Jesus to be d Son of God but does dt change Jesus' personality? No. Whether u conclude dt God does not exist or not, one day u wil go back to dis God and give account. But it will be too late. Accept Jesus Christ into ur life today so dt it wont be too late for u.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by EZYMAN4CHRIST(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2015
our conclusion about God cant chage His existence and His attributes.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Jadonjack:

GOD works inmysterious ways.. he might just add Cancer and some other ailment just to test your faith.,. and if you fail. heck.. that is it.

1: He could be testing your Faith..or Not
2: He may not be hearing you cause of some generational sin or Curse.. did not know his Network is bad
3: He simply does not care.. too busy taking care of business (even the jews have given up and taken matters into their own hands)

That is not the end of life.. At least he will make Heaven if he is not healed
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
voltron:

GOD works inmysterious ways.. he might just add Cancer and some other ailment just to test your faith.,. and if you fail. heck.. that is it.

1: He could be testing your Faith..or Not
2: He may not be hearing you cause of some generational sin or Curse.. did not know his Network is bad
3: He simply does not care.. too busy taking care of business (even the jews have given up and taken matters into their own hands)

That is not the end of life.. At least he will make Heaven if he is not healed

People have been robbed by this religionists!!!

I'm just happy my dad is now responding to treatment
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
EZYMAN4CHRIST:
hmmmmmm! Whether he is healed before d end of dis year or not, dt doesnt change d existence of God. Ur conclusion about God cant really change who God really is. The pharisees nd sadducees didnt believe Jesus to be d Son of God but does dt change Jesus' personality? No. Whether u conclude dt God does not exist or not, one day u wil go back to dis God and give account. But it will be too late. Accept Jesus Christ into ur life today so dt it wont be too late for u.

Oh! i dnt want it to be too late for me, pls pray for me, i'm on my kneels!! grin grin

SMH
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
EZYMAN4CHRIST:
one day u wil go back to dis God and give account.

Type? manufacturing? profit and loss? reconciliation?or balance sheet?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by mrZENographer: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jadonjack:

The only reason he may not be happy is probably because I'm against his believe. If yu are a Theist, wait till you are in my father's shoe before you decide what to believe

I just hope its not gonna be too late then

My friend stop panicking. Come to The Lords Chosen Crusade at Mgbidi Imo state with your father or bring his picture and present it to God. Your father will be healed during the pastor's prayer.

2nd, 3rd and 4th of Januarh 2016. Titled: What God has determined shall be done.

The Lord's Chosen Church is a church different from other churches. COME and you will confirm this also.

With love. D
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
mrZENographer:

My friend stop panicking. Come to The Lords Chosen Crusade at Mgbidi Imo state with your father or bring his picture and present it to God. Your father will be healed during the pastor's prayer.

2nd, 3rd and 4th of Januarh 2016. Titled: What God has determined shall be done.

The Lord's Chosen Church is a church different from other churches. COME and you will confirm this also.

With love. D

Thanks, but no thanks
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jadonjack:

And that's what s killing me

...if it's killing you that yout father has chosen his path and you dont have the right to do anything then it is also killing us, Christians, that you havd chosen to denigrate the God we serve and we do not have the right to do anything...So bro, you dont need to base your choice of believing or not believing on the survival of your dad...your dad has chosen, we have chosen, so you should choose you this day whom to follow...reason or the unseen but all seeing YHVH!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
efficiencie:

...if it's killing you that yout father has chosen his path and you dont have the right to do anything then it is also killing us, Christians, that you havd chosen to denigrate the God we serve and we do not have the right to do anything...So bro, you dont need to base your choice of believing or not believing on the survival of your dad...your dad has chosen, we have chosen, so you should choose you this day whom to follow...reason or the unseen but all seeing YHVH!

I am child wu is sick and if wateva ways I choose to be treated is not working, my dad or any other person close to me has the right to change my mode of treatment. Don't you think??!!

Your god abandon my dad for months until I chose my own way and you said I should not be worried? You kiddin right?

And mind you, I dnt need to calumniate your god, d bible already does.

I chose the path I wanted long before my dad got sick. I just hate it when people dnt't kip dere promises.

YOU SHLD BE A MAN OF YOUR WORDS!!!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by efficiencie(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jadonjack:

I am child wu is sick and if wateva ways I choose to be treated is not working, my dad or any other person close to me has the right to change my mode of treatment. Don't you think??!!

Your god abandon my dad for months until I chose my own way and you said I should not be worried? You kiddin right?

And mind you, I dnt need to calumniate your god, d bible already does.

I chose the path I wanted long before my dad got sick. I just hate it when people dnt't kip dere promises.

YOU SHLD BE A MAN OF YOUR WORDS!!!

...but really Jadonjack can you stand up against God if He turns out to be true and existing?...if God existed and He kills your father can you take Him up in a fight? Your hope must be that he doesn't exist, because if he does and He provides an explanation of your Dad's situation i wonder how difficult it would be to take back your words...nevertheless i hope your father's good health is restored...
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2015
efficiencie:

...but really Jadonjack can you stand up against God if He turns out to be true and existing?...if God existed and He kills your father can you take Him up in a fight? Your hope must be that he doesn't exist, because if he does and He provides an explanation of your Dad's situation i wonder how difficult it would be to take back your words...nevertheless i hope your father's good health is restored...

Standing up against someone i cant see will be so foolish of me, lets wait till dere s enough proof of his existence.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by mrZENographer: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Jadonjack:

Standing up against someone i cant see will be so foolish of me, lets wait till dere s enough proof of his existence.

No, we are talking of when you will see him, even the ONE you ranted and spoke against. Ofcourse you cant see him just yet, while you are in this clay body.

In the book of Daniel "in those days..the wicked will do more wickedly but only the righteous shall understand."
Friend, i am afraid for you. But i have my own ways to prepare before whom i shall stand.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
mrZENographer:

No, we are talking of when you will see him, even the ONE you ranted and spoke against. Ofcourse you cant see him just yet, while you are in this clay body.

In the book of Daniel "in those days..the wicked will do more wickedly but only the righteous shall understand."
Friend, i am afraid for you. But i have my own ways to prepare before whom i shall stand.

The question still remains, why will I stand up against someone else's imagination??
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by orisa37: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don't tempt God, lest you and your father perish. Always pray unassumingly for your miracle.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
orisa37:
Don't tempt God, lest you and your father perish. Always pray unassumingly for your miracle.

You seem confused.

Anywaiz, sorry for your loss
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
mrZENographer:

With love. D

Its people like you that makes the op open is maggot infested mouth and rant against God. Cos of the artificial cloak you have adorned Christianity with, nobody sees Christianity now for what it is. You have hinged Christianity solely on miracles and healing. Christianity is now magic and your so called church is the shrine. Thats why the stu.pid op is now threatening God cos his father is sick because the nonsense people like you dump out there.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Larryfly:

Its people like you that makes the op open is maggot infested mouth and rant against God. Cos of the artificial cloak you have adorned Christianity with, nobody sees Christianity now for what it is. You have hinged Christianity solely on miracles and healing. Christianity is now magic and your so called church is the shrine. Thats why the stu.pid op is now threatening God cos his father is sick because the nonsense people like you dump out there.

I said it!! Now you are reiterating it with your words.

Anywaiz, let's knw yu religiously before i knw wat to say to ur issue
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jadonjack:

I said it!! Now you are reiterating it with your words.

Anywaiz, let's knw yu religiously before i knw wat to say to ur issue

Thought you ld have noticed that I didnt reply you. I replied the one that has hope at least. Replying you would be a total waste.

But I just saw your signature, that is the definition of Christianity.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by H2Ossss(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jadonjack:

sorry for your dad bro... but rather than come on nairaland and talk about such sensitive situation u should pray about it... have you? I guess not cause you dont even believe in God... y should you ask some1 you dont believe in to help you? your dad cant move or talk... sorry about that... but its high time you move and talk for your family with prayers... who on nairaland can help u that you brought the story here? believe in God and then channel the story to him. keep the faith bro.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by H2Ossss(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jadonjack:

People have been robbed by this religionists!!!

I'm just happy my dad is now responding to treatment
and now that he is responding to treatment you will not still believe God exist right? I wonder how people wake up and assume there is no God... I mean... dont you have brains? who made you.... or u came from monkeys ehh.... who made the earth? are ppl that dumb? dont you think? am not in for all dis religious ish.... but saying God does not exist.... meeeennn, ya'll need 5naira sense.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Larryfly:

Thought you ld have noticed that I didnt reply you. I replied the one that has hope at least. Replying you would be a total waste.

But I just saw your signature, that is the definition of Christianity.

Indeed!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.