Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (23869 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 23, 2016
H2Ossss:

sorry for your dad bro... but rather than come on nairaland and talk about such sensitive situation u should pray about it... have you? I guess not cause you dont even believe in God... y should you ask some1 you dont believe in to help you? your dad cant move or talk... sorry about that... but its high time you move and talk for your family with prayers... who on nairaland can help u that you brought the story here? believe in God and then channel the story to him. keep the faith bro.

Really?! Did you even read frm d 1st page b4 yu made your comment?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 23, 2016
H2Ossss:

and now that he is responding to treatment you will not still believe God exist right? I wonder how people wake up and assume there is no God... I mean... dont you have brains? who made you.... or u came from monkeys ehh.... who made the earth? are ppl that dumb? dont you think? am not in for all dis religious ish.... but saying God does not exist.... meeeennn, ya'll need 5naira sense.

Sense you say?!! I dnt evn knw wat to say to ur issue
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2016
H2Ossss:

sorry for your dad bro... but rather than come on nairaland and talk about such sensitive situation u should pray about it... have you? I guess not cause you dont even believe in God... y should you ask some1 you dont believe in to help you? your dad cant move or talk... sorry about that... but its high time you move and talk for your family with prayers... who on nairaland can help u that you brought the story here? believe in God and then channel the story to him. keep the faith bro.

You actually sound confused. If there is a God that exist and created the world, where is he? Is he that thing you made up in your head?
What has the existence of a creator got to do anybody when no one has actually seen it or know anything about it. Why so much emphasis on something you know nothing about. If the creator wants you to know him do you think there would be confusion about his existence?
Again, what has the existence of a creator who does not show himself to his creation go ti do with the op's sick dad?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by orisa37: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2016
You are not blessed.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by H2Ossss(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
frank317:

You actually sound confused. If there is a God that exist and created the world, where is he? Is he that thing you made up in your head?
What has the existence of a creator got to do anybody when no one has actually seen it or know anything about it. Why so much emphasis on something you know nothing about. If the creator wants you to know him do you think there would be confusion about his existence?
Again, what has the existence of a creator who does not show himself to his creation go ti do with the op's sick dad?
oook... men of God who perform miracles in Gods name.... is that not proof enuf? bet u will say they receive powers from charms and other fetish means... how easy it is for dumb atheist to believe in fetish powers and do not believe in God... and if you dont believe in fetish powers or beings...come let me take u to my village. am a benin boy... ya'll know what i mean grin
frank317:

oook... men of God who perform miracles in Gods name.... is that not proof enuf? bet u will say they receive powers from charms and other fetish means... how easy it is for dumb atheist to believe in fetish powers and do not believe in God... and if you dont believe in fetish powers or beings...come let me take u to my village. am a benin boy... ya'll know what i mean .
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
H2Ossss:

oook... men of God who perform miracles in Gods name.... is that not proof enuf?

Really?! Havn't yu bn to a magician's show?

Of course anybody can do anytin in anybody's name, it just depends on how intelligent you are.

USE YOUR HEAD!!!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
H2Ossss:

bet u will say they receive powers from charms and other fetish means... how easy it is for dumb atheist to believe in fetish powers and do not believe in God... and if you dont believe in fetish powers or beings...come let me take u to my village. am a benin boy... ya'll know what i mean

You obviously dnt knw wat you are saying...

If I can grind to leaves 2geda to make mysf invincible, tell me how that makes me an atheist or a xtian, I already told yah, it all boils dwn to how effective your brain is.

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD(dats wat makes me an atheist)

YOU BELIEVE IN GOD(dats wat makes you a xtian)
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Raphael81(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jadonjack:
Few year back, I knew there was nothing like god buh my assertion wasn't that tenacious cos of series of testimonies of miracles I do hear here and there. My father, who is a devoted christian has been sick seriously(can't move or talk) for some months now. This is a father who believe strongly in heaven i.e he frowns at anything that is not of god.

I'm not here actually to bore anybody with my life's story. I just want you all who are gullibly still following those sumbitch, to have a rethink.

What I'm goin through right now is an affirmation to my believe about the existence of god

G mmmmm bro God exists ihave felt his power

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
H2Ossss:

oook... men of God who perform miracles in Gods name.... is that not proof enuf? bet u will say they receive powers from charms and other fetish means... how easy it is for dumb atheist to believe in fetish powers and do not believe in God... and if you dont believe in fetish powers or beings...come let me take u to my village. am a benin boy... ya'll know what i mean grin
oook... men of God who perform miracles in Gods name.... is that not proof enuf? bet u will say they receive powers from charms and other fetish means... how easy it is for dumb atheist to believe in fetish powers and do not believe in God... and if you dont believe in fetish powers or beings...come let me take u to my village. am a benin boy... ya'll know what i mean .

What has the existence of fetish or miracle got to do with God? How does that prove the existence of God? When you say God do you actually know what u mean?

A fellow human does something you call miracle and suddenly, that proves the existence of Yaweh? Or that proves they know the creator of the universe? How do they relate?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Raphael81:
G mmmmm bro God exists ihave felt his power

HALLELUYAH ooooooo

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by H2Ossss(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
frank317:

What has the existence of fetish or miracle got to do with God? How does that prove the existence of God? When you say God do you actually know what u mean?

A fellow human does something you call miracle and suddenly, that proves the existence of Yaweh? Or that proves they know the creator of the universe? How do they relate?

Theres no point arguing with people who THINK they know... only a fool says there is no God (bible), ill just ask a question to both of us...who made us, animals and the world in general......
my answer: A supernatural being .... God.
I strongly await yours...
think about your answer carefully as it might just show how confused you are.
I was almost becomin an atheist... Thank God I found my way back... I know the two sides bro... and I realized how dumb and foolish I sounded back den... I hope ya'll find your way. cheers bro.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by oaroloye(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
In my opinion, you are not a good son. I would not be surprised if your story were not even true.

You want us to believe that your father, who has been a devout Christian, is now Belfast and paralyzed- WHILE YOU PLAY DICK-MEASURING GAMES

If I were in your position, I would ABJECTLY BEG AND PLEAD for ANYBODY to tell me HOW to HEAL my father MYSELF by ANY MEANS NECESSARY- RIGHT NOW!!!

That is why I don't believe your story.

Which you did not even bother to flesh out your stupid lie- THERE IS NOTHING MOTIVATING YOU TO DO SO.

If you REALLY had your father laid up sick, you would tell us all sorts of things we really didn't want to know.

When those two whores came to king Solomon, each claiming ownership of a baby, Solomon knew how a mother would react- that is how he cracked the case.

You don't know how a son with a dying father would react, so you just squat down, drop this lame-ass TROLL post, and tell us that it is CHOCOLATE?

Pull the other one- 'e get RINGTONE!

MOST CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS not only do not believe that Yahshua HEALS today- they even CONDEMN CHRISTIANS who believe in that, and call them FOOLS and FANATICS.

BILLY GRAHAM is one of those Christians.

Now he has PARKINSON'S DISEASE.

He has told so many Christians to BELIEVE THAT IT WAS THE WILL OF GOD TO DIE IN AGONY, that he could not turn around and pray to God to Heal HIM.

All of the "FULL-GOSPEL" PENTECOSTAL Churches I know locally are QUITE TOLERANT of members bearing sicknesses and handicaps.

In my opinion, those churches should go on no other business than to GET THAT MEMBER HEALED, AT ALL COSTS.

There SHOULD be ROUND-THE-CLOCK PRAYER AND FASTING to get every I'll member FULLY-HEALED.

Whatever HIDDEN PROBLEM is causing the condition should be ferretted-out.

Anyone who has "more important" things to do, SHOULD NOT BE IN THAT CHURCH.

I quit Organized Christianity, because I was the only Church member who believed in this. Even sick Christians with TERMINAL conditions were less interested in their being Healed than I was!

Why waste time on such idiots?

If you want to know how to HEAL PEOPLE, go to my Blog Site.

I now have 24 Blogs accessible through my Index Page at:

http://objectivechristianity.. com/ .
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by oaroloye(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

Jadonjack:
Few year back, I knew there was nothing like god buh my assertion wasn't that tenacious cos of series of testimonies of miracles I do hear here and there. My father, who is a devoted christian has been sick seriously(can't move or talk) for some months now. This is a father who believe strongly in heaven i.e he frowns at anything that is not of god.

I'm not here actually to bore anybody with my life's story. I just want you all who are gullibly still following those sumbitch, to have a rethink.

What I'm goin through right now is an affirmation to my believe about the existence of god

I do not believe you.

If your Father were sick or afflicted, you would do everything in your power to get him Healed.

You do not even tell us what CHURCH your father belongs to. Is it not one which OPPOSES and VILIFIES DIVINE HEALING?

WHOM has your father HEALED in the past?

WHO leads his Church?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Paulopackager(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2016
IF THESE ARE TRUE
Bro, am so sorry about your father. Have you received anything from God at all concerning your father? I pray that God change ur mind about him and give u revelation in the knowledge of him. 1cor 2:10 God hath reveal them unto us by his spirit, the spirit searcheth all things, yea the deep things of God. Jesus told us so we might have peace in him in the world we shall experience tribulation bt we shovld be of good cheer that he has overcome the world-JOHN 16:33 At the same time God might be looking at your faith...(GOD DOESNT TEMPT) have you forgotten about Job. Am sorry to say, has any of you in ur family died in the process of helping your dad, didnt you read about Job's wife and her foolishness by advicing Job to deny. MATT 10:33 He that deny me in the presence of men shall i deny in the presence of my father in heaven. Do you want to be denied healing of your dad? By your skeptical behaviour? Are u a christain at all? Dont make ur faithlessness destroy yovr father meagre faith. Dont go to gods for healing. People have died for God and got saved. My brother. To stop all this story, i advise to go back to God and be steadfast. Mark 9:23 all things are possible to them that believe. Even if lives are lost, God's name will still be glorified. Am a witness to prove that God exist. My heart urge to get to knw. 08169826503
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I do not believe you.

If your Father were sick or afflicted, you would do everything in your power to get him Healed.

You do not even tell us what CHURCH your father belongs to. Is it not one which OPPOSES and VILIFIES DIVINE HEALING?

WHOM has your father HEALED in the past?

WHO leads his Church?

Well, even tho I see how naive and confused yu are tru yur post,I'd rather not dwell on it.

Btw, my dad s very okay now. THANKS TO MY DOCTOR!!
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by frank317: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2016
Jadonjack:

Well, even tho I see how naive and confused yu are tru yur post,I'd rather not dwell on it.

I.am.hapy for u bro... Nice to know he finally went to hospital instead of waiting on an invisible being

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
frank317:

I.am.hapy for u bro... Nice to know he finally went to hospital instead of waiting on an invisible being

Thanks bro
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Ranchhoddas: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jadonjack:

Lol...Why did you not go to the doctor at first?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by hopefulLandlord: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2016
according to our Christian apologists here
"Yahweh used doctors to cure/treat your dad"

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Jadonjack:

look at men... Talking trash... As at january u were lamenting, if GOD didnt heal ur father u will stop believing in him... And now he is ok and u say THANKS TO D DOCTORS... Infact, u are just not chosen... I tell u...
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
look at men... Talking trash... As at january u were lamenting, if GOD didnt heal ur father u will stop believing in him... And now he is ok and u say THANKS TO D DOCTORS... Infact, u are just not chosen... I tell u...

I'm sure you didn't read through the thread before saying this
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm sure you didn't read through the thread before saying this
omniknowest oya tell me what he said... Dat i didnt read
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Jadonjack:

Is he still alive or dead?

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Jadonjack:

I'm not here actually to bore anybody with my life's story. I just want you all who are gullibly still following those sumbitch, to have a ret

Us your dad still alive or is he dead?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:

You really have a comprehension problem, was it yur pastor or yur church that healed my father? Dd yur god send me drugs to gv him?!
My Father got healed cos he agreed to be treated by my PSYCOLOGIST not yur God.

And BTW, Pls stop quoting me in the religion section
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
according to our Christian apologists here

"Yahweh used doctors to cure/treat your dad"

Don't mind dem Mumu
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jadonjack:

You really have a comprehension problem, was it yur pastor or yur church that healed my father? Dd yur god send me drugs to gv him?!
My Father got healed cos he agreed to be treated by my PSYCOLOGIST not yur God.

And BTW, Pls stop quoting me in the religion section
like seriously, i cant believe u said that. So u want GOD to send down drugs or he should come down and heal ur father, how reasonable...
Come sense ought to tell u to take him to d hospital and pray for GOD to be with him and keep him becus many have passed through what ur dad passed and never made it.. U beta reason
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by lepasharon(f): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
OP how far?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by raphieMontella: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
like seriously, i cant believe u said that. So u want GOD to send down drugs or he should come down and heal ur father, how reasonable...
god sent down manna for the israelites,
on jesus's supposed return date...
He's supposed to send asteriods/meteorites(Stars) crashing down to earth...
Infact in the bible...he's used to sending down different things at will..
So what would a little drug have been to him?

Come sense ought to tell u to take him to d hospital and pray for GOD to be with him and keep him becus many have passed through what ur dad passed and never made it.. U beta reason
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by honourhim: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
mrZENographer:

My friend stop panicking. Come to The Lords Chosen Crusade at Mgbidi Imo state with your father or bring his picture and present it to God. Your father will be healed during the pastor's prayer.

2nd, 3rd and 4th of Januarh 2016. Titled: What God has determined shall be done.

The Lord's Chosen Church is a church different from other churches. COME and you will confirm this also.

With love
. D

Dont make a fool of yourself pls.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Pidggin(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jadonjack:

So you gave God an ultimatum, can you treat your earthly father with such disrespect?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Smallville10:

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.