Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Renouncing My Christian Faith - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Renouncing My Christian Faith (13942 Views)

3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by plaetton: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@plaetton

going by what you've now learnt as the definition of 'Christian' - adherent follower , believer of Christ

Do you think Nigerians are true Christians ?

Where are the true Christians to be found ?
In Rome, in Ethiopia, in America or in Orthodox Eastern Europe ?

Can you please tell me any era, any locality where there is or has been true Christians.

And That's my point . That true Christianity is a facade, a pot of lead, has always been.

Ironically, that it's greatest strength and selling point.

It's inherent ambiguity.
The fact that you can make it up as you go.

The fact that it appeals to all negative human passions and delusions has been Christianity's greatest selling point.

Remember, Jesus didn't die for free thinkers and honourable people, he died for sinners, the scums, moral schizophrenics of society.

The ones who commit fraud, murder and then accept Jesus as their saviour and then pray every night to be forgiven of the day's sins.
What good can ever come out of such a mindset?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by lastmessenger: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
please before you die i make a special request from you. i want a video showing how you took your own life. i want them uploaded to my site so that i can drive some traffic to my site.thanks for granting my request.
Millerz:
Johnydon22

Everything you read up there is true. I'd gain nothing by falsifying stories and playing victim in a faceless forum.

I was never in Christianity to gain favours from God neither is my leaving christianity based on expected favours that aren't in sight.

I liked your contribution tho... thanks a lot.

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

Can you please tell my any era, any locality where is or has been true Christians.

And That's my point . That true Christianity is facade, has always been.

So I should name locations ? Look around you . You have always said that many christians do not follow the teachings of Christ , meaning you can easily identify the fakes .

Even Christ said :

Matthew 22:14

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Again the story of the wheat and weeds told by Christ Himself shows that the fakes will be separated from the true ones .

Matthew 13:24-30

24 Then Jesus told them another story: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who planted good seed in his field.
25 That night, when everyone was asleep, his enemy came and planted weeds among the wheat and then left.
26 Later, the wheat sprouted and the heads of grain grew, but the weeds also grew.
27 Then the man’s servants came to him and said, ‘You planted good seed in your field. Where did the weeds come from?’
28 The man answered, ‘An enemy planted weeds.’ The servants asked, ‘Do you want us to pull up the weeds?’
29 The man answered, ‘No, because when you pull up the weeds, you might also pull up the wheat.
30 Let the weeds and the wheat grow together until the harvest time. At harvest time I will tell the workers, “First gather the weeds and tie them together to be burned. Then gather the wheat and bring it to my barn.

Plaetton , were you ever a christian ? Engaging you is too easy
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by ichommy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
If you notice, I hardly Argue here, but I use to hammer something. Atheists are once C or M. Am angry i wasted most of my life about Christianity. Fasting, praying, studying Story Book ( Bible ) its annoying abi Ebuka? I will rather settle for African Religion Dan foreign mumu gods :/

P.S Dont quote Story book for me, i sabi am pass U grin

KingEbukasBlog:

have you said your prayers to void ? Free thinking my ass .Mocking what you have no knowledge and understanding of is irrational and vacuous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by plaetton: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

So I should name locations ? Look around you . You have always said that many christians do not follow the teachings of Christ , meaning you can easily identify the fakes .

Even Christ said :

Matthew 22:14

Again the story of the wheat and weeds told by Christ Himself shows that the fakes will be separated from the true ones .

Matthew 13:24-30

Plaetton , were you ever a christian ? Engaging you is too easy

Pls stop quoting your idiotic bible to me.
It reminds me that I am discussing with a mental toddler.

I sure you would scoff if I start quoting from my superman Comics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

Ironically, that it's greatest strength and selling point.

It's inherent ambiguity.
The fact that you can make it up as you go.

The fact that it appeals to all negative human passions and delusions has been Christianity's greatest selling point.

[size=20pt]Remember, Jesus didn't die for free thinkers and honourable people, he died for sinners, the moral schizophrenics of society.
[/size]
The ones who commit fraud, murder and then accept Jesus as their saviour.
What good can ever come out of such a mindset?

Would have preferred them to lose their limbs and heads ?

Christ came for the spiritual redemption of the sinners .

Focus on the enlarged words and then this scripture below :

Luke 5:32

[size=20pt]32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.[/size]

Food is not given to a filled stomach but for the hungry one .

Now do you see why [size=14pt]I HAVE TO[/size] quote scriptures to an atheist . Again , you ridiculed your own misconceptions

Bravo sir !

2 Likes

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by ichommy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Plaetton, my bele o grin
plaetton:

Pls stop quoting your idiotic bible to me. It reminds me that I am discussing with a mental toddler.
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by AlfaB: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
PastorOluT:

Have so many things to say to u but dont know where to start from.

First and foremost, stay clear athiest threads cos u aint strong enough and their confusions seem to be getting to u.

Also get to know God urself cos from ur post I see u really need that, fasting, prayers n all that are good n necessary 4 spiritual exercise bt u have to know the reason u do it. Many get it wrong by praying n fasting to get things from God n when they do not get what they want they get frustrated n quit many at times. We fast n pray for spiritual nourishment n growth not cos we want something for u can get whatsoever even without fasting.

Another mistake we mk is that we think God is obligated to us, tho He is but not as we always think. Belonging to Him doesnt mean ur life will be free of trials, in fact the closer u get to Him the more the trials for the devil's hatred of u increases. Though we have promises in Him in this world n the one to come, we need to really understand ow He works in us and this can only come as we move closer to Him..

We should understand that we only see a fraction of the big picture while He sees the full n thus make decisions in that regard. So if what u going thru right now isnt palatable, this is the best time u move closer to Him and trust Him more cos His word holds promises for u both in this world and the one to come.

Have u ever consider the scripture, "count it all joy when you fall into varous trial James 1:2?" I tell u the mind cant wrap itself around that save the spirit. So my bro what I suggest is move closer to Him n take ur mind off the stage u going thru now cos life is in stages, n see Him turning things around as He turns ur story to glory.

Do not be weary in well doing for in due season you shalll reap if u faint not

Galatian 6:9

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

Chai! See mumuism dressed up as righteousness.
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

Pls stop quoting your idiotic bible to me.
It reminds me that I am discussing with a mental toddler.

As usual he makes an inane reference to the comic books but says " Remember, Jesus didn't die for free thinkers and honourable people, he died for sinners, the moral schizophrenics of society" - a misinterpretation of what he obviously got from the bible .

You really deserve respect for your hypocritical half-though-out posts

2 Likes

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by ichommy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

Again, dishonesty would not allow you to see that no atheist here is clapping for this chap.

Atheism is not a rebellion against an unjust or aloof deity. Atheism is not about unfulfilled desires or needs.

At her mental level now, she is actually more vulnerable to religious manipulations.

Every atheist here has advised her to face the vissitudes of life without the dependency on the magic of the invisible skydaddy.

No atheist on Nairaland became an atheist because of unfulfilled promises of invisible skydaddy..
Well, of course, with exception of Uyi Iredia,. and we all know how he has ended up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by plaetton: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Would have preferred them to lose their limbs and heads ?

Christ came for the spiritual redemption of the sinners .

Focus on the enlarged words and then this scripture below :

Luke 5:32

Food is not given to a filled stomach but for the hungry one .

Now do you see why [size=14pt]I HAVE TO[/size] quote scriptures to an atheist . Again , you ridiculed your own misconceptions

Bravo sir !

Thanks for the attempted clarification, to your self.

You have reiterated , though unknowingly, what I just said in.my post.

According to you, Jesus supposedly died for the scums of society.
Consequently, those who accept and profess to redeeming influence of Jesus in theirs lives would naturally be the same scums of society.

So, there you have it. !!

Christianity has always been, and remains the preferred religion of scums.

That is why Nigeria has the most churches ( Christian temples) per capita.

Now, by simple arithmetic, Nigeria should also have the most (jesus) scums per capita.

And VIOLA !!

We do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by plaetton: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=ichommy post=41148010][/quote]

Cheers to that.
cheesy
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by PastorAIO: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

This is a question that piques my curiosity too. After all he said that it had impacted billions of people. So bearing in mind the fact that there are about 5 billion of us on this planet, it shouldn't be so hard to point 5 or 6 out to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

Thanks for the attempted clarification, to your self.

You have reiterated , though unknowingly, what I just said in.my post.

Jesus supposedly died for the scums if society.
Consequently, those who accept and profess to redeeming influence of Jesus in theirs lives would naturally be the same scums of society.

So, there you have it. !!

Christianity has always been, and remains the preferred religion of scums.

That is why Nigeria has the most churches ( Christian temples) per capita.

Now, by simple arithmetic, Nigeria should also have the most (jesus) scums per capita.

And VIOLA !!

We do.

I literally give you a face palm everytime

You obviously want to go in circles . The answer to this can found in earlier posts

That's if you are willing to find it
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by plaetton: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I literally give you a face palm everytime

You obviously want to go in circles . The answer to this can found in earlier posts

That's if you are willing to find it

Let me put in kindergarten speak for you.

" The pre-eminence of any philosophical system is measured and confirmed by the quality of it's output '.

Christianity, as a religion, cannot have any quality output, because, as you rightly pointed out, it was , and still is a philosophical system crafted for bad people ( sinners), the scums of society.

Now, expecting the beneficiaries of Jesus deicidal largese to be torchbearers of integrity and lofty morals is like expecting to harvest juicy bananas from a desert cactus tree.
No amount of religious or spiri spiri alchemy can make that possible.

Christianity cannot rise above it's DNA threshold.
In fact, all abrahamic religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

Let me put in kindergarten speak for you.

" The pre-eminence of any philosophical system is measured and confirmed by the quality of it's output '.

Christianity, as a religion, cannot have any quality output, because, as you rightly pointed out, it was , and still is a philosophical system crafted for bad people ( sinners), the scums of society.

Now, expecting the beneficiaries of Jesus deicidal largees to be torchbearers of integrity and lofty morals is like expecting to harvest juicy bananas from a desert cactus tree.
No amount of religious or spiri spiri alchemy can make that possible.

Christianity cannot rise above it's DNA threshold.
In fact, all abrahamic religions.

Who are the sinners ? Scum is a strong to describe sinners . The word righteous means in accordance with accepted standards of morality, justice, or uprightness , living a life pleasing to God

So plaetton , since you live your life as an atheist . The mockery and denigration of Christians and the principles of God. Are these pleasing to God?

No

In summary ,are you righteous ?

No

Now lets come back home : Are you a scum (sinner), the the moral schizophrenics of society(sinners)?

Yes

Why ?

Because if you are not righteous , you are a sinner

Is this the point I say "voila" too ?
cheesy grin

Learner kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by plaetton: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Who are the sinners ? Scum is a strong to describe sinners . The word righteous means in accordance with accepted standards of morality, justice, or uprightness , living a life pleasing to God

So plaetton , since you live your life as an atheist . The mockery and denigration of Christians and the principles of God. Are these pleasing to God?

No

In summary ,are you righteous ?

No

Now lets come back home : Are you a scum (sinner), the the moral schizophrenics of society(sinners)?

Yes

Why ?

Because if you are not righteous , you are a sinner

Is this the point I say "voila" too ?
cheesy grin

Learner kiss

You're very very hilarious.
First, you call me an atheist, then you ask me if I am living a life that is pleasing god . shocked

What part of being an atheist do you NOT UNDERSTAND, young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

You're very very hilarious.
First, you call me an atheist, then you ask me if I am living a life that is pleasing god . shocked

What part of being an atheist do you NOT UNDERSTAND, young man

1.You didnt consider the some moral schizophrenics of society are atheists? These are the same scums Jesus came for or are all atheists ethically sound ?

2. You are the one who brought up Jesus' mission on earth and your posts have been proving that his mission is the rescue of scums . Scums are sinners . Atheists are sinners because their life in unbelief is not pleasing to God . The life of righteous is pleasing to God . The sinners are not righteous therefore the scums ((moral schizophrenics of society (sinners)) are atheists .

GOING BY YOUR OWN SENSE OF REASONING , which part of the above don't you understand ?

1 Like

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by keenn: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
error
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by lastchild: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Millerz:
Hi,

Seasons greetings to every one that reads this. This is actually the very first time I'm creating a thread cheesy

So, I want to use this medium to openly renounce my Christian faith. I've been a Christian since the day I was born. Maybe not fully devoted, but I spend quality time praying, fasting and reading the bible on my own. For the past 3yrs, i've experienced unimaginable pain, nothing has worked out for me, and my life seems to be going in circles. I've been praying to God, but havnt got results. Nothing appeals to me anymore. All I think about is suicide and I already got poison. My parents are the reason I haven't taken my life. They would be devastated cause I'm the last child. Money isn't the problem cuz I've tasted money that some working class people have never seen.

Before I joined NL, I never doubted God, but seeing all the hate and negative comments from NL atheists has made me question God. The pain in my heart is too much and I wonder why an omnipotent God would let me or anyone suffer. I dont know why God remembers everyone else but ignores me. For the past one week, I've not prayed because I figured why pray when it won't be answered. So yeah, I've officially dropped Christianity today.

Thanks for your time!!
you didn't tell us the exact thing that you are asking God that he refuses to give,its obviously not money according to you,could it be a love life or what?

Answer me and I'll give you a wonderful contribution you won't regret following

You may ask "who do you think you are" well am a young man with so much life experience,especially in aspect of spirituality
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by analice107: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
@Ops

Your idea of Christianity is Warped.

If you started your Christian journey from the pedestal of TBJoshua and MFM ministries, this is what you are bound to get. weariness.
Christianity with without dept is stifling. And these places you are, are without dept. What you are going through right now, every Christian went through it. Its called growth.

These places lack what it takes to train Children (Young believers) to grow and start confronting situations for themselves. e.g, MFM is all about prayer, without solid Biblical backings. No word base. You stay there long enough, you know everything about demons, but so little by Christ.
They pray for demons to stumble and die. cash fire and die. Do spirits die?

Once I was given a prayer book by MFM. I was invited to join their 70days prayer. To pray with the prayer book. Lord, almost all the prayers were unscriptural. I did the prayer to 23days and stopped, I couldn't just go on with all of it.

TBJ is the worst. As a Bible student, if you watch what goes on in TBJ's Church, You can go crazy. How can you be a Christian in these places and hope to grow spiritually and handle the issues of life?

You need dept, and that dept comes from you marrying your Bible. Groom a relationship with the Holy Spirit. When you are confused, ask Him. don't mind the rebels here. The Holy Spirits speaks. He speaks into your own Spirit. If your Spirit is not linked with His, you won't hear Him, or won't know He is the one talking.

Prov 20:27. The Spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching the inward parts of you belly(being).

Maybe you have this idea of Christianity being Funfair. No Ma, its WARFAIR. don't be deceived, the day you signed up as a Christian (not candy licking Christian), You signed up for trouble, because Satan will immediately make a project out of you. He will use you against yourself (ur, lust, appetites, emotions), he will use oppositions. These can come In form of people around you, sickness. dryness in business, stagnation, lack, delay etc. Does that mean God hates you, for Him to allow all these to confront you?

Well, probably you want to remain a toddler, being fed by Mummy all ur life.
You see? babies drink milk.

1st Peter 2:2 As new born babes, desire the sincere milk of the word so that you may grow thereby.
but as an adult, you are expected to break bones.

This is what happens when we neglect the Word, but run after miracles, when this stage of our Christian walk comes, we drop everything and run, shouting THERE IS NO GOD.
What you are going through now, can even be from God to train you for future use. If you don't have an experience first hand, how will you help someone in a similar situation later?

Heb. 12:2-9
2. Looking unto Jesus (as an example) the author and the finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame...

3. For consider Him who endured such contradictions of sinners against Himself, lest YOU BE WEARY AND FAINT IN YOUR MINDS.

4. You have not yet suffered unto the point of blood, fighting against sin.

5. And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh u to you as unto Children. My son despise not the chastening of the Lord, or faint when thou are rebuked of Him.

6. For whom the Lord loved, He chesteneth, and scourgeth everyone whom He recieveth.

7. IF YOU ENDURE DISCIPLINE (chastening), GOD DEALETH WITH YOU AS WITH SONS, (not these rebel bastards), For what son is he whom his father chasteneth not?

8. But if ye be without chastening, (but if u refuse discipline) then you are a bastardiiii, and not a son, or in this case, a daughter.

Sis pls find this book. "WHERE IS GOD, WHEN IT HURST?" By Thomas Yansey. pls read it.
peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If you dont have special superpowers just like the heroes/villians in the comic books then its silly quoting excerpts from comic books cool
Lol. You have special superpowers? grin grin cheesy
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
PastorAIO:

This is a question that piques my curiosity too. After all he said that it had impacted billions of people. So bearing in mind the fact that there are about 5 billion of us on this planet, it shouldn't be so hard to point 5 or 6 out to us.
The true christian is a mirage, like perfection. It's a standard those who believe in Christ hope to attain. Unfortunately, it will always remain abstract. One man's true Christian is another man's Anti-Christ.

1 Like

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. You have special superpowers? grin grin cheesy

Plaetton has . Thanks to superman and wonder woman
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Plaetton has . Thanks to superman and wonder woman
Keep deflecting.
Can you heal sicknesses?
Can you heal the deaf and raise the dead?

Try to be direct.
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by Aurelius1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Millerz:
Hi,

Seasons greetings to every one that reads this. This is actually the very first time I'm creating a thread cheesy

So, I want to use this medium to openly renounce my Christian faith. I've been a Christian since the day I was born. Maybe not fully devoted, but I spend quality time praying, fasting and reading the bible on my own. For the past 3yrs, i've experienced unimaginable pain, nothing has worked out for me, and my life seems to be going in circles. I've been praying to God, but havnt got results. Nothing appeals to me anymore. All I think about is suicide and I already got poison. My parents are the reason I haven't taken my life. They would be devastated cause I'm the last child. Money isn't the problem cuz I've tasted money that some working class people have never seen.

Before I joined NL, I never doubted God, but seeing all the hate and negative comments from NL atheists has made me question God. The pain in my heart is too much and I wonder why an omnipotent God would let me or anyone suffer. I dont know why God remembers everyone else but ignores me. For the past one week, I've not prayed because I figured why pray when it won't be answered. So yeah, I've officially dropped Christianity today.

Thanks for your time!!
If money isn't the problem then what is it? Be specific. What have you been praying to God for?
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Keep deflecting.
Can you heal sicknesses?
Can you heal the deaf and raise the dead?

Try to be direct.

I cannot only God can . If He wishes that those will be performed by me then I'd be glad to
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by plaetton: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

1.You didnt consider the some moral schizophrenics of society are atheists? These are the same scums Jesus came for or are all atheists ethically sound ?

2. You are the one who brought up Jesus' mission on earth and your posts have been proving that his mission is the rescue of scums . Scums are sinners . Atheists are sinners because their life in unbelief is not pleasing to God . The life of righteous is pleasing to God . The sinners are not righteous therefore the scums ((moral schizophrenics of society (sinners)) are atheists .

GOING BY YOUR OWN SENSE OF REASONING , which part of the above don't you understand ?

Unbelief of middle East stone-age myths is as much a sin as unbelief that Santa Claus is domiciled in the North Pole.

That atheists are sinners because their unbelief in the skyfairy is not pleasing to the skyfairy is the funniest , most ironic, most moronic statement that I have come across this month, and perhaps the whole year.

You have done it again, my boy.

This is an Einstein moment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
plaetton:

Unbelief of middle East stone-age myths is as much a sin as unbelief that Santa Claus is domiciled in the North Pole.

That atheists are sinners because their unbelief in the skyfairy is not pleasing to the skyfairy is the funniest , most ironic, most moronic statement that I have this month, and perhaps the whole year.

You have done it again, my boy.

This is an Einstein moment.

You got owned ... deal with it cool

1 Like

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I cannot only God can . If He wishes that those will be performed by me then I'd be glad to
Heehe. For such a Supreme Being, your God does get away with a lot of bs.
Didn't Jesus make promises to you in the Bible that by 'faith', you'd do greater works than him? And for emphasis, he said all that is required is 'mustard seed' faith, whatever that means..

So what gives? You, a true Servant of God should be able to do greater things than Jesus... have you walked on water, raised the dead, cured the blind, healed the cripple? Have you done any of these?

1 Like

Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Heehe. For such a Supreme Being, your God does get away with a lot of bs.
Didn't Jesus make promises to you in the Bible that by 'faith', you'd do greater works than him? And for emphasis, he said all that is required is 'mustard seed' faith, whatever that means..

So what gives? You, a true Servant of God should be able to do greater things than Jesus... have you walked on water, raised the dead, cured the blind, healed the cripple? Have you done any of these?

Am I going to get another 'oh boy , you win' comment ?
Re: Renouncing My Christian Faith by Aurelius1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Millerz:
I've never encountered Christ. I have no experience in that regards.
So you want to kill yourself? Don't even try it. Suicide is not an option. Keep trying and God will bless u soonest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Offending God? / Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? / Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.