Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (44057 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by mindsalad(m): 4:26am On Dec 21, 2015
dechandel:
Paying ones Tfare is just being nice.

Meeting girls in a relationship is a different thing.

But more than one occurrence? Maybe you really look like their baby brother like someone said above!! grin grin

What is stopping you from getting a car yourself?
Abi getting a car is only meant for some specific gender?
Abi someone who boards a keke is less a man?

correct.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by mindsalad(m): 4:27am On Dec 21, 2015
dechandel:

But more than one occurrence? Maybe you really look like their baby brother like someone said above!! grin grin

correct.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mprex(f): 5:56am On Dec 21, 2015
KingTom:
you know the only waist I wish to tie my wrapper around is yours na. Who else if not you grin
lie-nus sad
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Leovido(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
it is because many girls think they're in a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Spidermon: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2015
butanep:

You are talking about six... I know a friend dating eight ladies. It's not an active dating shall

5 in lagos, 2 in benin, 1 for ogun

This guy!! Shey person dey give you money for all these your lies nii? Sho ya weyrey nii?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by donestk(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Nairalanders though undecided
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by donMIG(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Eyah...ur own bad
Even worst
Na insult na guy my tp n I come toast u
Hehehehe....check urself
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Mprex:

lie-nus sad
believe me when I say I mean everything I say and meant everything I said grin how you dey jare grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Hi hw u doing grin
YourMain:

Really ? Of all people ? Me shocked
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by kossyablaze(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Bolu_ox
saw my request?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by coldcandy: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Does your look or appearance depict poverty? Is there some tonic in your mouth or jazz that makes the girls see the need to pay Ur tfare often each time you toast them on transit?
let him show us his pisure
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Spidermon:

This guy!! Shey person dey give you money for all these your lies nii? Sho ya weyrey nii?

I didn't put gun on your head to believe.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Anointed08(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2015
She only need you to keep herself warm throughout the journey and that ends there. You are not her boy friend but bus friend.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!

Lobatan!!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mfonbah(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.
softappless:
kai...guy u can lie.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by nike4love: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
They see you as one who needed financial help.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Sam32(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!
where this girl come from..??
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Sam32:
where this girl come from..??
who dafuq is dis?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Yes, whor.e?
iyalaya e ni who.re
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2015
blakky97:
see them! no be ur mates dey drive 4matic for lekki?
and wich1 is mr long mouth driving?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mprex(f): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
KingTom:
believe me when I say I mean everything I say and meant everything I said grin how you dey jare grin
just there oh! and you?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by KingTom(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mprex:

just there oh! and you?
this cold has turned me into a mess my nose was blocked I had menthol inhalers everywhere. But as I saw your mention yesterday I was healed instantaneously grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by blakky97(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
and wich1 is mr long mouth driving?
shut that rotten mouth up you local love peddler. you are waiting for a man to come and pick you up grom the gutter and still treat you like a queen. work hard and stop judging men by the cars they approach you with before you will end up a sacrifice for ritual killers. big foool.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by daveP(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
KingTom:
this cold has turned me into a mess my nose was blocked I had menthol inhalers everywhere. But as I saw your mention yesterday I was healed instantaneously grin
hmm, take am easy o

we dey follow una wait for LVG to see the exit of 'theatre of dreams' cos he writes stories and leaves giggs to shout.

Season greetings
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by actuspurus: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
this is what is going on inside her mind at that moment, ........ this guy is hungry let me pay his fare, so he can eat with the change with him...
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mprex(f): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingTom:
chai! sad
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Mprex:

chai! sad
yes o so next time before you disappear try and give me a means of communicating with you cry
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by KingTom(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
daveP:
hmm, take am easy o

we dey follow una wait for LVG to see the exit of 'theatre of dreams' cos he writes stories and leaves giggs to shout.

Season greetings
grin

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by iamrealdeji(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2016
dechandel:

do you have your own G-wagen? If no,whats stopping you from getting one? At least Kylie Jenner is much younger than you are and she owns one. Or is it meant for some specific gender?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by iamrealdeji(m): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2016
Orikinla:
OP, she paid your fare to show that you need help. grin
Nigerian girls believe only broke or poor guys take public transport buses, "Okada" motorbikes and "Keke" tricycles and dating such guys will not help them. Poverty+Poverty = Double Poverty.
They prefer guys in cars and SUVs.
Naija mentality. Nigerian girls are too local. Well,i think Zuckerberg must have changed the mentality of some people. What is car? Mere object of mobility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin / Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.