Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (44060 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
wow! And you rejected him

So sad!
My boo is cuter,so wat else? cheesy
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Rexaxe(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
chijokz:

My brother..I've always asked same question..All the babes I don meet, same answer "In a relationship".. when many guys are single..So who are they in a relationship with? I tire..

lol .. and there are more women on earth than men..
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!

I pity you. See the person who said what you said last time

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
My boo is cuter,so wat else? cheesy

Your boo must be a very lucky man! angry

Keep that fire burning cool
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by donem: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
gurunlocker:
are u. the owner of Shakhtar Donetsk
Thumbs up sire for cracking ma ribs, i lol at this comment hence couldn't ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
so na you bible dey talk about by?

Which guy on this planet 6 WOMEN go dey follow am?

You are talking about six... I know a friend dating eight ladies. It's not an active dating shall

5 in lagos, 2 in benin, 1 for ogun
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by somez(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm, eyaaaa.... It was obvious you needed help.
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Meritocracy: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
The guy above said, the lady paid his t.fare 4times on his way to delta, if you serve as a NYSC in delta state you will understand.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:

Your boo must be a very lucky man! angry

Keep that fire burning cool
Hehehehehehehehe thanks kiss
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
butanep:

You are talking about six... I know a friend dating eight ladies. It's not an active dating shall

5 in lagos, 2 in benin, 1 for ogun
so I be local guy for this kind stuff!

So people do date upto 6 different girls!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she will eventually tell me she's in a relationship.

Am beginning to find it embarrassing as it repeated last night.

Guys, have you experienced same?

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

They expected you to say "don't worry I got this" but u didn't u just sat there like an impotent man and they concluded you are stingy and shameless

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by taiwoadams77(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
i dnt c anything wrong wif a gal paying my tfare coz non can tell she maybe d daughter of one rich man trying to show me her father is buhari PA............. # SHIT#
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by nelandrewz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Omo ur lie thick o. You enter inside Agofure Bus, even relax and u neva buy ticket? Oshe!

softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by shomutuski(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?

i did a survey in school, which is the answer to your question! Most ladies are gullible. Guys double-date even quadtriple-date sef, that in turns imbalances the population of single guys to single ladies. When some boiz are strapped with 4, 5 sidechicks. Let me humour you! One of my respondent even told me that my gf must not stop me from searching 4 true love. (Lmao).
It also applies to ladies

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op you need deliverance oo grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by seaga: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
Paying ones Tfare is just being nice.

Meeting girls in a relationship is a different thing.

But more than one occurrence? Maybe you really look like their baby brother like someone said above!! grin grin

What is stopping you from getting a car yourself?
Abi getting a car is only meant for some specific gender?
Abi someone who boards a keke is less a man?

Beautiful of you to stand up for guys without cars, but can you practice what you preach? Just curious
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by ginggerxy: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
bro dnt worry till when they are 35yrsand still single na them go dey open and close church on daily bases
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by kossyablaze(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
Maybe to show she's financially independent
So wen last u played my song?Growing Up
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
So wen last u played my song?Growing Up

lol I've listened to it often. Last time would be yesterday on the bus smiley
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nimexy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
ITbomb:
Paying for your tp sends the message, "I'm above you". I doubt if any of them would ever take any of una serious for any relationship
Exactly bro
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mcowubaba: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
ITbomb:
Paying for your tp sends the message, "I'm above you". I doubt if any of them would ever take any of una serious for any relationship

This is a very poor nd absurd mentality... A naija girl finally behaves decent nd modest..nd u say it means "I'm above u" undecided Chai...my people...
Oga pls visit developed countries (if u have not), it is Not breaking news when a girl buys a CAR, phone etc for a guy.. Paying tp is even a small case...
Most Girls here are free-minded, friendly, kind, naija girls are too uptight, stingy, reserved...

Na this ur type of mentality the give naija girls morale to keep tasking guys ..after u go begin complain say naija girls too like money cheesy...
So, If the spend on u, it means the are "above u" hahahhaaha...chai cheesy grin...ok oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by seaga: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Blyzz:
my frnd, you can meet your husband anywhere. it not really necessary that he must be in your described scenery. as for me, i will love to pretend to any woman. I barely disclose my identity at first °°°°°°°√√

The only set of women I had taken seriously, or given benefit of doubt.., are the ones I had met on my leggesdisbenz(feet).crazy ehn
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by ifeomaekol(f): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
U where wooing her while she paid ur t fare?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by sammieee(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
lasisi69:
End time boy... No be for Enugu here o.. The girl go even tell u say she never chop
and she might also give u a wrong number...
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by seaga: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!

Bravo !! So you re glad you intimidated him.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
seaga:

The only set of women I had taken seriously, or given benefit of doubt.., are the ones I had met on my leggesdisbenz(feet).crazy ehn
kk, that's ur opinion. it individual differences!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by kossyablaze(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

lol I've listened to it often. Last time would be yesterday on the bus smiley
hehehe u owe me o...still got nice songs I know u gon like.Y not add me on fb?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by seaga: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
butanep:

You are still a kid. You have a poor knowledge about life.

There are some guyz without cars that date ladies that have cars. You don't have a car doesn't make you a less-man.

Don't let inferiority complex make you waxed cold.

On the contrary, you are . He said ' Nigerian girls believe. ..not 'he believes, so read attentively before you criticize
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
so I be local guy for this kind stuff!

So people do date upto 6 different girls!

It's not about being local... it depends on what you want & who you are...

If your work avail you to travel from one place to another, you will always want to have a babe @ every location.

Some guyz are just naturally promiscuous. One lady can't satisfy them.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by MichaelChaplain: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
winkCheck yourselve bro. Be reserved in your next mission and report back here embarassed
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
hehehe u owe me o...still got nice songs I know u gon like.Y not add me on fb?

Honestly I'm not usually on Facebook.. You've more chances of me replying here...
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!

That's how/why you all end up being used for rituals.

Mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.