Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (44051 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by seaga: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
My boo is cuter,so wat else? cheesy

Kindly share how your 'cuter' bf wooed you to himself, although we know he didn't request for thank you grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by kossyablaze(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Honestly I'm not usually on Facebook.. You've more chances of me replying here...
Hmmm ok twitter or IG?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by tamquezee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Be like say u short well well. U know say girls nor dey like short guys these days.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm ok twitter or IG?

I'm not really on Twitter... I'd give you my Instagram but I honestly don't reply to my dms... But you can add me if you want..
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by blakky97(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!
see them! no be ur mates dey drive 4matic for lekki?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by blakky97(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!
say the truth and let the devil be ashamed ohhhh.....
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mprex(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
chisco82:
Hm! So u still come here? Na waaoo!
lol. once in a while sha wink
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
lasisi69:
End time boy... No be for Enugu here o.. The girl go even tell u say she never chop
Lasisi69 has been end-timing us from Enugu

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by lasisi69(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
walexy30:

Lasisi69 has been end-timing us from Enugu
sure.. Na Enugu u dey too

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mprex(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
KingTom:
you're back. smiley

you didn't even miss me undecided
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mprex:

you didn't even miss me undecided
you didn't give me anything no bbm no phone no how could I contact You. I was a nervous wreck I was crying throughout my beards are overgrown I was even talking to myself wishing hoping and praying that one day my fresh coconut oil skinned shiny sweetheart would return and that day is today kiss make I kiss you now before you go run away again grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mprex(f): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
KingTom:
you didn't give me anything no bbm no phone no how could I contact You. I was a nervous wreck I was crying throughout my beards are overgrown I was even talking to myself wishing hoping and praying that one day my fresh coconut oil skinned shiny sweetheart would return and that day is today kiss make I kiss you now before you go run away again grin
lmao oh! you are lying jhoor

you were busy tying your wrapper around the waists of diffrent women
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by KingTom(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mprex:

lmao oh! you are lying jhoor

you were busy tying your wrapper around the waists of diffrent women
you know the only waist I wish to tie my wrapper around is yours na. Who else if not you grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
lasisi69:
End time boy... No be for Enugu here o.. The girl go even tell u say she never chop
hehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by kossyablaze(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not really on Twitter... I'd give you my Instagram but I honestly don't reply to my dms... But you can add me if you want..
Hmmm ok wats ur username on IG?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm ok wats ur username on IG?

Bolu_ox
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

That's how/why you all end up being used for rituals.
Mugu.
old dirty bastrd!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

That's how/why you all end up being used for rituals.
Mugu.
old dirty bastrd!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Samsonklin(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.
Why don't I blieve d first scenario? U just go bus, siddon nd u neva by ticket? because I knw say person dey by ticket b4 u even go near bus... Daddy u can lie oo
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.

Bros u can lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by perryy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hey op, my name is pastor nduka. I see a very old woman in your village always fanning herself with a picture of yours. In that picture, I could see you put on a back trouser and a blue shirt to match.

We need to pray together and separate your destiny from that old witch.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
lasisi69:
sure.. Na Enugu u dey too
na Lagos a dey o

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Emekasmart(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Uchan4u:
They see u as a naughty younger brother and so can't have u as a boyfriend
Exactly my thought.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
old dirty bastrd!

Yes, whor.e?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
perryy:
Hey op, my name is pastor nduka. I see a very old woman in your village always fanning herself with a picture of yours. In that picture, I could see you put on a back trouser and a blue shirt to match.

We need to pray together and separate your destiny from that old witch.
seriously?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by gemale(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
because 90% of their dumbasses r dating 10% of D guys while avoiding d odas lyk a plague. Later on, dey wld say all men r cheats.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by lasisi69(f): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
walexy30:

na Lagos a dey o
yeah... Enjoy.. Merry Xmas

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by yanabasee(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
Paying ones Tfare is just being nice.

Meeting girls in a relationship is a different thing.

But more than one occurrence? Maybe you really look like their baby brother like someone said above!! grin grin

What is stopping you from getting a car yourself?
Abi getting a car is only meant for some specific gender?
Abi someone who boards a keke is less a man?

Gurl.... I stopped quoting people since mods pleasurise (my neology tho) in banning me whenever I quote people without reneging NL's regulations...

But, after reading your post...I'm compelled to quote you... I admire your sense of reasoning. Bravo...

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by dalhjana: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
maybe she thought you were one of d cooperate beggers....so she no wan talk too much..... just saying tho
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
butanep:

It's not about being local... it depends on what you want & who you are...

If your work avail you to travel from one place to another, you will always want to have a babe @ every location.

Some guyz are just naturally promiscuous. One lady can't satisfy them.
the way WOMEN ARE troublesome! Nothing will every make me to want to have two or three!

Some guys STRONG shall but not me.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by mideactive: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
N u dey feel like,I get level.ask anti Geny how market be undecided

missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Bamz(m): 1:39am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:

Your jazz is strong cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.