Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (44055 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by tranxo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she will eventually tell me she's in a relationship.

Am beginning to find it embarrassing as it repeated last night.

Guys, have you experienced same?

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

Sounds like a cub targeting a cougar.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!

God knows best
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
See d guy act like his gonna propose wen he was telling me to say thank u,den i said thanks cos he was cute&tall cheesy

That's the normal thing to do when a guy shower compliment on you...

You smile & say thank you.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Omo ale oniro undecided
lol u make me laugh, ure very sweet
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by yemoxyl(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
It means she's above ur level
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
abi grin grin
YourMain:

Really ? Of all people ? Me shocked
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Tobium1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
braine:
Ive never experienced nor seen that. Besides, Why would you even woo a girl in a bus??

E tire me oo, wetin de guy go de tell de gurl sef?? He no get shame??
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by firstking01(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
question of the centurycheesy
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by firstking01(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
ITbomb:
Paying for your tp sends the message, "I'm above you". I doubt if any of them would ever take any of una serious for any relationship
nw, dis is a typical mentality of a nigerian gal,,,forgeting dat d guy didn't ask her to pay for him,,,also, d guy in question could be well to do too, bt decided to play on low keys...dats hw dey behave and missed a potential suitor...in d western world, it's nt like that.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by ifeomaekol(f): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
It may be your looks
and he's approach too, y woo a girl inside a bus or keke? Dnt see him as serious ooo.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Tomasboy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
ireneony:
guy u re OYO.... the witch in ur village must be very strong
Nna, u dey vex o cheesy
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by ifeomaekol(f): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Does your look or appearance depict poverty? Is there some tonic in your mouth or jazz that makes the girls see the need to pay Ur tfare often each time you toast them on transit?
lol-----really? Tonic ni----lol jux can't stp laughing.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by GentleSmiles: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:

Is that a topic or comment ??
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
butanep:

See this guy again...

How did you know am lying? They are even about 6 but I just said four...
so na you bible dey talk about by?

Which guy on this planet 6 WOMEN go dey follow am?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,i dont care if u believe or not jare cheesy
you surpose to care who believe you but nobody will believe what you said!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by mandonnels(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
cos it is very hard for a guy to admit to a girl that he is in a relationship
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by olutunde12(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
ifeomaekol:
and he's approach too, y woo a girl inside a bus or keke? Dnt see him as serious ooo.

WHY NOT?
Is there love at first site? The answer is yes. Though at times it is really lust but many in the past had ended up being married. So WHY NOT?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
you surpose to care who believe you but nobody will believe what you said!
Lol,i'm serious!d guy act like he wanna propose grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by olutunde12(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
mandonnels:

cos it is very hard for a guy to admit to a girl that he is in a relationship

How do you explainit that you are in a relationship and still love her? It is even easier to say though you are married but...........
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,i'm serious!d guy act like he wanna propose grin

Mad people full this world shall! Maybe something or your perfume hit his head wink
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Blyzz:
my frnd, you can meet your husband anywhere. it not really necessary that he must be in your described scenery. as for me, i will love to pretend to any woman. I barely disclose my identity at first °°°°°°°√√
true guy!

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:

Mad people full this world shall! Maybe something or your perfume hit his head wink
Cant really say buh sincerely speaking d guy is cute grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by mandonnels(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
olutunde12:

How do you explainit that you are in a relationship and still love her? It is even easier to say though you are married but...........
some girls wil stil date u. at least u r nt yet married.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
it is with a heavy heart that i state that most nairlanders are very shallow minded. Very few posters have been able to give a reasonable explanation to the Op's experience. really sad
the answer is just right there in front of him!

If a woman reject you and still pay your fees, she either see you as not my type or I'm not new in this game and more importantly! Is for you to see I'm not a gold DIGGERS and you can't be in my class (if there is something like that) and that's all.

Is there any other explanation apart from this undecided
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
wow! And you rejected him

So sad!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
ritababe:

no mind am, after im don go use benin soup baf.
Too harsh, be fair to him naa.
Him fit be ur blood bro. Oo
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by chijokz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
My brother..I've always asked same question..All the babes I don meet, same answer "In a relationship".. when many guys are single..So who are they in a relationship with? I tire..
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by olutunde12(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:

So that Sonofonananimal is still making a fool of himself? You called him a mad guy and the "almost wooed" girl called him a cutie. Oh! I didnt see the "animal" part of his name until now.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mprex:
they simply see you as a kid brother
Hm! So u still come here? Na waaoo!
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Orikinla:
OP, she paid your fare to show that you need help. grin
Nigerian girls believe only broke or poor guys take public transport buses, "Okada" motorbikes and "Keke" tricycles and dating such guys will not help them. Poverty+Poverty = Double Poverty.
They prefer guys in cars and SUVs.

SUVs? You mean the type Dasuki gave Buhari?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
olutunde12:

So that Sonofonananimal is still making a fool of himself? You called him a mad guy and the "almost wooed" girl called him a cutie. Oh! I didnt see the "animal" part of his name until now.
Wat is dis one saying? grin grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
olutunde12:

and who is making a fool of himself if you can't read very well undecided

By the way! What are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.