Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (44022 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by tomdon(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
I advise you to desist from paying girls' transport fares because no fvcking girl in Nigeria will pay your tfare you bloody liar!

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
I smell lies...
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Dymaco(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
t
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by ritababe(f): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.

maybe u have sweet mouth and is guys like you keep deceiving us.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mprex(f): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
they simply see you as a kid brother

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Kazrem(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Keep having convo with ladies and get transport fare paid.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by E383: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Looool
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by tomdon(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!

its absolutely foolish to think that everyone that enters keke with you don't have a very good ride

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by bossofallboss(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
gbam!......ask dem dat question again

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by stteejax(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
One hungry man prayed to GOD that he should stumble on N2000 on the road and he promised to give GOD N1000 out of it. Not up to 5 minutes later after he had said the prayer, he saw N1000 on the road, he quickly picked it, looked up to the sky, shook his head and said,
''My Father in heaven, na now I come fear U o... U no like cheating at all, sharp, sharp U don quickly comot Ur own share.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by 1miccza: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Personally i don't do the bus wooing thing. I would only chat or converse if she initiates it. I've had some like that but i don't really take them serious
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by wristbangle: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
ireneony:
guy u re OYO....
the witch in ur village must be very strong

gringrin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by oismail(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
You are very lucky. Many will allow you pay their TF, give u their legitimate contact and will tell you on phone that u shouldn't disturb her cus they are in a relationship #LuckyYou
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
hunnn if i see u in d bus i will woo u ... lol
YourMain:
Maybe to show she's financially independent
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by KingTom(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mprex:
they simply see you as a kid brother
you're back. smiley
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
some babe sef are expecting guy to woo dem in d bus.. because mos of dem sef no geh tp fare sef lol
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by kay29000(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she will eventually tell me she's in a relationship.

Am beginning to find it embarrassing as it repeated last night.

Guys, have you experienced same?

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

Maybe you have bad breath, and she wanted you to use your transport money to buy a pack of tomotom.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by KingTom(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
tomdon:
I advise you to desist from paying girls' transport fares because no fvcking girl in Nigeria will pay your tfare you bloody liar!
One actually did back in 08 Nysc days. Babes had sense then embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by nunomaniche(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Funny Op' grin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by missyadorable(f): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!

5 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she will eventually tell me she's in a relationship.

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

guy grin they thought u are a beggar, like seriously i feel ur pain, just don't try to woo a girl in public
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by jeeqaa7(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:

okpo. he didnt say an ashewo paid his fare

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by jeeqaa7(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!

bloody liar

5 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
ritababe:

maybe u have sweet mouth and is guys like you keep deceiving us.
LMAO not at all, im not like that.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by simple2004(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
madness=doing d same thing+expecting different result
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Genea(f): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:

simple ,i can pay my bills,i dnt need u
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by jeeqaa7(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
lasisi69:
End time man

man ke...
na pikin him be
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by saintkel(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
My brother gals dis days don d expensive o, if u no get ride like bike, car or private jet u r on ur own o. I don try woo one here but e b like she dey wait make I upload my car pix ist b4 she gree o. Anyway God go give us better woman

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.
Omo ale oniro undecided

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by saintkel(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genea:
simple ,i can pay my bills,i dnt need u
Simple u want a guy with a jeep or private jet like say ur uncle na dangote
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:

That is one question I find difficult to answer.

Imagine four girls are claiming to be my girlfriend and I do tell people am single...
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by phrankchek(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:

ataya ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / 5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.