Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (44012 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Some guys no dey shame at all!! na so so one dey follow me yesterday dey shout i love d way u dress,pls tell me thank u grin grin

1 Like

adewumiopeyemi:
hunnn if i see u in d bus i will woo u ... lol

lol oh really ? Why ?
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
we can calculate d cheating rate 4rm dir bro

1 Like

How wuld u knw if he had a car?..not evryone who enters public transport is broke or not a car owner u knw...dey dont evn usually look it..dats if u think pple shuld look it..whateva dat means ....my 2cents
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
Paying ones Tfare is just being nice.

Meeting girls in a relationship is a different thing.

But more than one occurrence? Maybe you really look like their baby brother like someone said above!! grin grin

What is stopping you from getting a car yourself?
Abi getting a car is only meant for some specific gender?
Abi someone who boards a keke is less a man?

I just love your comments. It shows how matured you are upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by judedwriter(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
ireneony:
guy u re OYO....
the witch in ur village must be very strong
cheesy na lagos winch strong pass.
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by odun99(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!
reason why some girls fail when tested...

imagine Dangote's son looking for a wife and pretending not to have a car. una go snob am because una follow enter dsame keke...lol

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Cholls(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!
my sister you can liee.

6 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Orikinla:
OP, she paid your fare to show that you need help. grin
Nigerian girls believe only broke or poor guys take public transport buses, "Okada" motorbikes and "Keke" tricycles and dating such guys will not help them. Poverty+Poverty = Double Poverty.
They prefer guys in cars and SUVs.

You are still a kid. You have a poor knowledge about life.

There are some guyz without cars that date ladies that have cars. You don't have a car doesn't make you a less-man.

Don't let inferiority complex make you waxed cold.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by witorwitoutyou(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
So who re dey dating grin?

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by odun99(f): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she will eventually tell me she's in a relationship.

Am beginning to find it embarrassing as it repeated last night.

Guys, have you experienced same?

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

your village winch spell strong die..... another Nigerian movie..keke hookups

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by tonero230(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
braine:
Ive never experienced nor seen that. Besides, Why would you woo a girl in a bus??

Some made it as husband and wife by just meeting inside a bus.No special place for that.

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Last week,I dropped my car @ the car wash and rushed to the salon.On my way back,I boarded a cab, sat behind with this guy,he started wooing me! I was flowing along(make I no dey rude na)...I alighted @ the car wash,he also did and followed me, the dude who washed my car said"Aunty,i don finish am tey tey"..i said "thanks" and gave him his money...I turned to look @ my toaster,his face was all frowns..Before I could say anything,he said "Sorry o" and walked away! Hahahahaha!!

So lucky it wasn't me... that would have ignited my passion more...I like those kind of ladies that think they have arrived.

I have a way of lowering their Ego...

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

So lucky it wasn't me... that would have ignited my passion more...I like those kind of ladies that think they have arrived.

I have a way of lowering their Ego... it's just my way

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
J3da:
It was our wedding day, I was so eager to see my beautiful bride. But I was so
disappointed when I saw her because she was looking like another person
entirely. The make-up artist that helped in preparing her for the wedding
succeeded in painting her as someone else. Recently, one of my big Uncle's
posted a picture of a lady on his wall and posted another picture along the
lady's picture; he asked his friends and followers, if they believe that the lady in
the two pictures is the same. I cannot believe it because the lady has been
toned up and made up to be more beautiful, spotless and gorgeous than she
really is.
My friends, the make-up business is one of the most trending
businesses today and I have nothing against it. After all, I remember that
whenever anyone fails a particular course in school, he or she is allowed to
make up for it by working extra hours and sometimes repeating the course.
Hence, I was shocked a few days ago, when the Holy Spirit began to speak to
me on the make-up generation. Let me sincerely remind you that God cannot be
mocked, He knows the truth about us.
When ladies apply make-up, it is to
make them look beautiful, attractive and most importantly to cover their
defects; but in the real sense of it, the make-up will not be there forever. The
make-up does not remove the defects in the person, rather it hides it for a
while. That means that your true picture will sooner or later emerge. My friends
used to jokingly say that you will know the actual beauty of a lady if you see
her very early in the morning, before she makes herself up.
My friends, there is
no make up that can cover our real identities and that can remove our defects.
It is a pity that many people have become so fake that they are even making
up for God. It is a shame that we are using air conditioned auditoriums,
powerful sound system and beautiful decorations as make-ups for evangelism,
because we want to attract people.
In a youth meeting that I attended, as we
were worshiping, artificial smoke was released and the Lord asked me, if that
can make-up for his manifold presence.
I asked my wife what happens to a lady
who have dark spots on her body but used make-up to cover them, but the
husband discovers it on her wedding night, when she must have washed up
everything to return to her normal self? What she was covering definitely will be
seen.
What are you covering from God? You can't pretend forever. Isaiah saw
his true picture before it was late, because he could have died as a great
prophet who had no heavenly recognition. Human applause does not mean
heavens approval. When you make-up, you can appear beautiful but you know
yourself.
Stop trying to impress people, why don't you accept yourself and stop
feeling inferior in yourself.
This is a generation that runs from the truth but
celebrates packaged lies as the truth. Many of our youths left churches where
they can be disciplined, where the presence of God is so real, where the power
of God is manifest and went to 'tushed' churches but when they have problems,
they run to prayer mountains and prophets. Who are you deceiving? Beautiful
clothing cannot make-up for bad lifestyle! Charisma cannot make-up for bad
character.
Speaking in tongues learnt cannot make-up for the true in-filling of
the Holy Spirit. Who are you really living for? God or people? Do you know why
you don't have peace? Why are you under so much pressure? Just to look good
before people. And then? Yes you are looking good before people but God does
not look at your appearance.
I heard the Lord say to Samuel, 'do not be
deceived, I have not chosen him. He looks the part but does not have the right
heart. You cannot continue to make-up forever, why not be true to yourself and
open up to Jesus? Adam and Eve were the first make-up artists, yet God saw
their unclothedness where they were hiding. Stop hiding, open up to Jesus and let him remould you. Shalom
Happy sunday to you all...
This is timely.

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by odun99(f): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

so u don't know that some dudes are funny...
the guy feel rich pass u seff.. cheesy
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Onemansquad(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel

[color=#990000:

What is stopping you from getting a car yourself?
Abi getting a car is only meant for some specific gender?
Abi someone who boards a keke is less a man?
[/color]
matured response

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by tpppi: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sign of END TIME
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by butanep(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Some guys no dey shame at all!! na so so one dey follow me yesterday dey shout i love d way u dress,pls tell me thank u grin grin

They woo you ladies, you will complain. Nobody woo you, you will complain... kilo de.

Never be rude to guyz that summed up the courage to woo you. Just let the air their view, then you take you decision thereafter...

Most of our Niga babe's are so local when it comes to wooing them...

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
braine:
Ive never experienced nor seen that. Besides, Why would you woo a girl in a bus??
as for me, that's where i get luck, especially why travelling far away. i barely approach a girl in other places. but y on long journey, i whud tend to know how brilliant she's. how smart and friendly she is!

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Pain(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
The bitter fact is that most Nigerian Girls to not pray or wish to meet their soulmates in a public bus. They dream of a soulmate that will stop and offer them a ride in a "tooshed upscale" ride. The antidote to your bad luck is to work hard and buy your own ride. You will have a different testimony trust me.. wink
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by badinfluence: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Haa Aunty you can lie oo.. shuoo

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
because m mind will direct me to uuu
YourMain:

lol oh really ? Why ?
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Acidosis(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

But truly, 'brokeness' has a way of resetting ones esteem level to ground ZERO sad

Poor guy
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
butanep:

That is one question I find difficult to answer.

Imagine four girls are claiming to be my girlfriend and I do tell people am single...
liar, undecided
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
my frnd, you can meet your husband anywhere. it not really necessary that he must be in your described scenery. as for me, i will love to pretend to any woman. I barely disclose my identity at first °°°°°°°√√

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Mekzmoney(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
I guess he's not man enof... That would make me disturb u d more... Was wondering if I could knw u more pls? smiley not joking pls.
missyadorable:

I tire oh!

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
jeeqaa7:

okpo. he didnt say an ashewo paid his fare
dafuq is my biznes if an olosho paid his tp? Dude I don't care. Lol
prettythicksme:
hmmmm!

I dey really enjoy how una dey lie like say tomorrow no dey!
adewumiopeyemi:
because m mind will direct me to uuu

Really ? Of all people ? Me shocked
Op.... The gods are angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.