Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? (8528 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / What Romantic Pet Name Do You Call Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Visit the cinema together, go watch weekend matches (EPL ,Champions's league nd all)uhmmm I'll state others when I finally find a bf undecided embarassed
*smiles* that sounds nice !
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sammypedro18:

Sister, sorry did yu grow up around here Which Naija guy do yu c buying Roses??(if d gal would even accept it) or playing guitar @nite or writing poems everyday. Wake up!
That's my definition of being Romantic!! Ahan!undecided
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...lemme make A List...wink

1) Hold the door of A Bus/Car/Motorcycle For Us before entering...
2) Write poems for Us every day
3) Send Sms's every morning n Night...cheesy
4)Sing to Us before we sleep at night(With A Guitar)
5)Take us to cinemas every Friday nights8)
6)Be Our Superman...
7)Beat any Guy that talks Bad to Us..angry
coolDo 50 sets of SitUps n pressups.(We have to watch U do it)
9)Buy Real Roses for Us..undecided
10)Always be funny...(Make us laugh daily)

PS----Shave your beards...cry
.....Top 10 Romantic things Nigerian Guys must do...undecided

why do you keep using "us" reminds me of smegoul in Lord of the Rings grin

What's it with you an my beards Esther undecided
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
PushMusic..seriously?

Isn't it fun? cry
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
charlie this is kinda interesting, *Observing*
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Visit the cinema together, go watch weekend matches (EPL ,Champions's league nd all)uhmmm I'll state others when I finally find a bf undecided embarassed

Do you like music?
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

why do you keep using "us" reminds me of smegoul in Lord of the Rings grin

What's it with you an my beards Esther undecided

Us=All the oestrogens Everywhere..wink

Errrrm....You watched Lord of the ring?undecided Loved the movie!cool

Uh...I hate beards Vick...really! it's so not Cute!lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
I think being considerate is more romantic than "good sex". Expensive anything is a very close 2nd grin

Example, if I say I'm sick or whatever, I don't expect an "OK". Go boil a pot of soup! I don't care. Just do something to show that you care.

I equate love/romance to doing something when I really need it. Doing something that not many would do because it's so demanding, taxing or whatever. That's how I measure romance. Bringing me a bunch of flowers or any corny moves like that doesn't get you any points with me, because any phony Romeo can pick up a bunch of flowers from the side of the road to score brownie points & show fake love, etc. What I want is you holding my hand when I'm at the hospital. Clean & redress my wounds if I get any tongue That to me is hot. After that we can go on that expensive trip you're also paying for grin

damn!!! You are weird. So something demanding like being there when needed the most right? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
PushMusic:

Isn't it fun? cry
Fun?? what?lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Hmm let me see

Dinner date at home... Food cooked by him.
Back rub when I'm cramping, foot rub when I'm tired
Play with my hair to make me sleep

Basically little nice gestures that show you care

damn!!! Can I be your boyfriend? embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
I think being considerate is more romantic than "good sex". Expensive anything is a very close 2nd grin

Example, if I say I'm sick or whatever, I don't expect an "OK". Go boil a pot of soup! I don't care. Just do something to show that you care.

I equate love/romance to doing something when I really need it. Doing something that not many would do because it's so demanding, taxing or whatever. That's how I measure romance. Bringing me a bunch of flowers or any corny moves like that doesn't get you any points with me, because any phony Romeo can pick up a bunch of flowers from the side of the road to score brownie points & show fake love, etc. What I want is you holding my hand when I'm at the hospital. Clean & redress my wounds if I get any tongue That to me is hot. After that we can go on that expensive trip you're also paying for grin

I can do all these for ya, hon. You only need to have MB because you'll need Youtube cheesy cheesy tongue cool
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
PushMusic:

10 Romantic things Nigerian guys can do. cool

Bless you, Sire cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
charlie this is kinda interesting, *Observing*

just dey find your match wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Fun?? what?lipsrsealed

More like love on a budget kinda fun.

See the Gym part is even more interesting.

Imagine your partner picking you up for power lifting.
Or you lay on his back while he does his push ups.

Nothing tones up the muscles better than that.

An the body contact keeps you well connected emotionally. wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by DharmyYinks: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...lemme make A List...wink

1) Hold the door of A Bus/Car/Motorcycle For Us before entering...
2) Write poems for Us every day
3) Send Sms's every morning n Night...cheesy
4)Sing to Us before we sleep at night(With A Guitar)
5)Take us to cinemas every Friday nights8)
6)Be Our Superman...
7)Beat any Guy that talks Bad to Us..angry
8.)Do 50 sets of SitUps n pressups.(We have to watch U do it)
9)Buy Real Roses for Us..undecided
10)Always be funny...(Make us laugh daily)
undecided

PS----Shave your beards...cry
.....Top 10 Romantic things Nigerian Guys must do...undecided
Guess u want a robot??
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Us=All the oestrogens Everywhere..wink

Errrrm....You watched Lord of the ring?undecided Loved the movie!cool

Uh...I hate beards Vick...really! it's so not Cute!lipsrsealed

so rick ross isn't cute abi? tongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

I can do all these for ya, hon. You only need to have MB because you'll need Youtube cheesy cheesy tongue cool

So I'll watch it on youtube? Is that what you're saying? I'll pass.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

Woman wrapper!!!!!! Dats just the perfect description of ur character and attitude!!!!!! angry

mumu boy grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

just dey find your match wink
#chuckles. Am observing.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

damn!!! You are weird. So something demanding like being there when needed the most right? smiley

Pretty much.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Sammypedro18(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
That's my definition of being Romantic!! Ahan!undecided
Am not sure ur definition of romance can be found in dis part of d universe
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

Bless you, Sire cheesy
Just doing my job. wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

mumu boy grin

Vizkiz seconding the mumu boy grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
PushMusic:

More like love on a budget kinda fun.

See the Gym part is even more interesting.

Imagine your partner picking you up for power lifting.
Or you lay on his back while he does his push ups.

Nothing tones up the muscles better than that.

An the body contact keeps you well connected emotionally. wink
Uh...So, You actually like my preference?wink

How sweeeet!embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Pretty much.

that seems too easy. Of cuz a guy who claims to love you will definitely wanna be there when needed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Guess u want a robot??
Would do!wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

so rick ross isn't cute abi? tongue
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...So, You actually like my preference?wink

How sweeeet!embarassed

Yeah!

It's good to be fit.

We just need the motivation and you'll have a dashing man in a Trey songs kinda body. kiss
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Would do!wink

oh, so now you date robots
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

that seems too easy. Of cuz a guy who claims to love you will definitely wanna be there when needed

Viz, I've lived. It kinda rhymes doesn't it? smiley Anyway, I have a well developed bullshit detector because I've lived grin I'll strip him bare sooner or later if he's a poser wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

So I'll watch it on youtube? Is that what you're saying? I'll pass.

cry
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
PushMusic:

Yeah!

It's good to be fit.

We just need the motivation and you'll have a dashing man in a Trey songs kinda body. kiss
Oh please!wink

You have a Potbelly David...undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate My Bae (photo) / Do Women Mind Younger Men? / D*ck Is A Machine For Washing Vagina, It Will Smell If You Don't Have Sex - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.