Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? (8543 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / What Romantic Pet Name Do You Call Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Excuses...excuses...undecided
Bouncers are Cute...undecided
PS----You still got A Potbelly Dave...wink

I guess that's something you don't like about me. undecided
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

cry

I don't get what you were trying to say
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

oh, so now you date robots
Uh...

They're loyal n Respectful...undecided
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by blessedfavoured: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

damn!!! Can I be your boyfriend? embarassed

I could be a man, you never know
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
PushMusic:

My belly is flat sometimes. wink

The pot belly is only obvious after a big meal or a bottle of beer.

It's been a while I had a drink so it's moderate now.

Besides, I'm a big guy and going to the gym would make me look like a bouncer of sorts.
Excuses...excuses...undecided

Bouncers are Cute...undecided
PS----You still got A Potbelly Dave...wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

Do you like music?
Sure! Who doesn't ?
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

Lols!! Babe u need to change ur hood, honestly!!!!!! Imagine a hood where guys are wasting?? Kinda my piece of advice
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

I don't get what you were trying to say

The distance na cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Viz, I've lived. It kinda rhymes doesn't it? smiley Anyway, I have a well developed bullshit detector because I've lived grin I'll strip him bare sooner or later if he's a poser wink

thank God you are far away. So I am safe grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

no boyfriend at the moment? Lalasti .clala come and see wife oh tongue
angry angry who's lalasticclala ? Weird name lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

The distance na cheesy

Cute smiley
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Sure! Who doesn't ?

You like music, you watch football and movies. I don't need the rest. Please, how do i get to you using google map? wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Cute smiley

Innit? wink smiley
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...

They're loyal n Respectful...undecided

lol, so you want someone you can "handle" the way you want abi? Esther we are suppose to have our introduction next year undecided
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

later they will say we are not romantic. No mind them
little did dey know dat we r romantic, just dat, we are saving the best for the last...if u knw wat i mean..
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
angry angry who's lalasticclala ? Weird name lipsrsealed embarassed

he is cute oh wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

thank God you are far away. So I am safe grin

For now tongue Coming to Naija soon to cause some havoc grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

You like music, you watch football and movies. I don't need the rest. Please, how do i get to you using google map? wink
cheesy cheesy try it then wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

*smiles* that sounds nice !
Thanks.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

For now tongue Coming to Naija soon to cause some havoc grin

no no ever!!! Keep terrorizing then over there! grin

We will be waiting for you at the airport to send you back to your country tongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
firstking01:
little did dey know dat we r romantic, just dat, we are saving the best for the last...if u knw wat i mean..

please don't reveal our secret abeg grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

he is cute oh wink
Show me his picture kiss
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
blessedfavoured:

I could be a man, you never know

why will you wanna pose as a woman?
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

no no ever!!! Keep terrorizing then over there! grin

We will be waiting for you at the airport to send you back to your country tongue

And some will also be there to welcome me tongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Show me his picture kiss

where is that guy sef. Lalasticlala, I have wife for you here. Abeg upload your picture sharp sharp angry
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

lol... Are you serious about coming down to Nigeria?
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
cheesy cheesy try it then wink

cheesy wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

Innit? wink smiley

Yeah smiley
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

where is that guy sef. Lalasticlala, I have wife for you here. Abeg upload your picture sharp sharp angry
grin grin grin grin please I don't need a husband yet....even if I'm ready.. not him embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Some? You blowing smoke up some peeps' butt on here, aren't ya? grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin grin please I don't need a husband yet....even if I'm ready.. not him embarassed embarassed

so tell me, what is your kindda man? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

Some? You blowing smoke up some peeps' butt on here, aren't ya? grin

I know misspicy will smiley You too when you return from Laveda's house angry grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) / Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.