Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? (8526 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / What Romantic Pet Name Do You Call Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

so tell me, what is your kindda man? smiley
Tall,dark,hard working...got huge phobia for lazy men embarassed even when it comes to the other wayv wink grin
Understanding... Romantic... Must love sports..football especially angry.......you don't wanna hear the rest grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

I know misspicy will smiley You too when you return from Laveda's house angry grin angry
Huh? Whose house grin
Not mine please.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

I know misspicy will smiley You too when you return from Laveda's house angry grin angry

shocked cheesy Laveda hasn't sent the direction to her hood yet wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Tall,dark,hard working...got huge phobia for lazy men embarassed even when it comes to the other wayv wink grin
Understanding... Romantic... Must love sports..football especially angry.......you don't wanna hear the rest grin grin

Why you telling others about me? cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Huh? Whose house grin
Not mine please.

It better not be, I do have a black belt in martial arts after all...in my head grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:

I failed the most important one sad

Let's hear the rest maybe I can boost my gp a little cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

Why you telling others about me? cheesy tongue
cheesy cheesy you? You kidding right tongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

shocked cheesy Laveda hasn't sent the direction to her hood yet wink

Read what I wrote to her angry

Snake in the eagle's shadow mode activated grin

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
cheesy cheesy you? You kidding right tongue

Nah, i ain't sad You was telling Vizkiz. Understanding, romantic? Don't cast me, please tongue grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

It better not be, I do have a black belt in martial arts after all...in my head grin
grin punkyveer?
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

I failed the most important one sad

Let's hear the rest maybe I can boost my gp a little cheesy

failed?.. Who do I argue with then? embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Read what I wrote to her angry

Snake in the eagle's shadow mode activated grin

LMAO. You jealous now? Thought you wanted to pass cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

Nah, i ain't sad You was telling Vizkiz. Understanding, romantic? Don't cast me, please tongue grin
So you are? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
grin punkyveer?

Who dat? grin

Yes. Busted tongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
So you are? cheesy

And more wink smiley
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Who dat? grin

Yes. Busted tongue
Thought as much....didn't see you around..what happened....punkyveer deactivated?
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

And more wink smiley
Nice wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Nice wink cheesy

smiley
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
PotestDeus:

LMAO. You jealous now? Thought you wanted to pass cheesy cheesy tongue

*passing through*
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Thought as much....didn't see you around..what happened....punkyveer deactivated?

Yeah. Was shedding some old skin to welcome the new upcoming year.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ha! This must be the joke of the century. You want to know what a bunch of rigid, uptight, unfriendly, frigid, ice fish find romantic? Hilarious! cheesy cheesy

Waiting for the hoe that'll say tripe like strolling in the park n shi†̥, so I can curse her to death grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

*passing through*

cheesy wink
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
JimiCoker:
Ha! This must be the joke of the century. You want to know what a bunch of rigid, uptight, unfriendly, frigid, ice-fish find romantic? Hilarious! cheesy cheesy

Waiting for the hoe that'll say tripe like strolling in the park n shi†̥, so I can curse her to death grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Yeah. Was shedding some old skin to welcome the new upcoming year.
Nice.... smiley

Hoping for a better year. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
JimiCoker:
Ha! This must be the joke of the century. You want to know what a bunch of rigid, uptight, unfriendly, frigid, ice fish find romantic? Hilarious! cheesy cheesy

Morafurcker grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

Morafurcker grin

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by firstking01(m): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2015
vizkiz:

please don't reveal our secret abeg grin
cnt try dah nahsad
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by blessedfavoured: 1:29am On Dec 21, 2015
vizkiz:

why will you wanna pose as a woman?

Is that not the in thing here, for a man to pose as a woman.. Lol.

But I'm not a man...
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by DharmyYinks: 4:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Would do!wink
lol. U better place ur order in a Chinese factory. grin

If a guy is not romantic, I think u as his girl should be able to put him thru. *awkward ryt..Yh,I knw*

Ye ladies should also reciprocate d romantic display cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2015
DharmyYinks:

lol. U better place ur order in a Chinese factory. grin

If a guy is not romantic, I think u as his girl should be able to put him thru. *awkward ryt..Yh,I knw*

Ye ladies should also reciprocate d romantic display cheesy
Uh...Put him through??undecided

I'll think About It!wink
Buh really, the robot thingy isn't a terrible idea thotongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by numericalguy(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...lemme make A List...wink

1) Hold the door of A Bus/Car/Motorcycle For Us before entering...
2) Write poems for Us every day
3) Send Sms's every morning n Night...cheesy
4)Sing to Us before we sleep at night(With A Guitar)
5)Take us to cinemas every Friday nights8)
6)Be Our Superman...
7)Beat any Guy that talks Bad to Us..angry
coolDo 50 sets of SitUps n pressups.(We have to watch U do it)
9)Buy Real Roses for Us..undecided
10)Always be funny...(Make us laugh daily)

PS----Shave your beards...cry
.....Top 10 Romantic things Nigerian Guys must do...undecided

Nice.. Cool.
Wouldn't mind doing all of that and many more for that special girl in my life, but most naija girls are not worth is joor. Been golddiggers and oloshos all over the place.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
numericalguy:

Nice.. Cool.
Wouldn't mind doing all of that and many more for that special girl in my life, but most naija girls are not worth is joor. Been golddiggers and oloshos all over the place.
Well, thank Heavens You said "Most"..undecided

nyways...High5!! You'd make a girl really Happy!wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict / Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.