Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls (51431 Views)

Men If You Want To Live Long, Stay Away From Dating! / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
hottest111:
1. A girl will make a guy chase her as long as she can't trust him.

2. Never brag in front of her. When you brag in her present, she'll think you are trying to impress her. instead let her brag n try to impress you.

3. Most naija guys are single while most girls are in relationship. This is funny but true, I have a friend who has about 7 girlfriends and these girls are all faithful to him. I'm sure you get my point.

4. Girls like funny guys but most funny guys get friend zoned, except for the smartass funny guys

5. Girls are different, you can't use the same tricks on different girls. Forget it, there re no particular steps in getting any girl. If there are steps to getting every girl, then every guy will not have problem getting a girl. Just know the type of woman you are dealing with then play along and learn from your mistakes.

6. Guess what ,,If you are rich, women will chase you. Anybody telling you that you don't need money to get a woman is a learner. Money is always involved in one way or the other.

7. As a guy,,, your look does not matter much.

8. Beautiful girls are easier to get than the average ones. Only experience guys knows what am talking about.

9. Girls love sex. Most nice guys think girls don't like sex... I'm laughing at those guys now.

10. Yes, bad guys and arrogant/proud guys always get the girls(especially girls with low self esteem). Confident and independent ladies will never fall for the bad guys.

BONUS----- 11. Most guys that re bashing women( especially guys with low self confidence) are really frustrated when it comes to dating
12. There are all gold DIGGERS

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by tobex23(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mtcheew, second page....

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Funminicrown: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by x6blade(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
All this one is long story. Just get the MONEY

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by coded06(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
6:9:2 spott on
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
Mtcheeew @ no 3
Are u a victim?
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by labakeJ(f): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
"... My beloved OP, in whom I am well pleased."

I don't mean to brag, but I just can't be any of such girls in no.3. Side chic? No way! I'd rather date myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
what are you people still looking at me for? get that man a crate of beer for god's sake!!!

oga! can I shake you? people like you are the reason we say ojukwu had died but his manhood lives on.
mehn NL chai! cheesy
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by TruthHurts1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
ivyT:
When will Seun do EndOfYearGiveaway 4 we nairalanders?diaris god oo...

Good question. Seun make you post your answer to this question plus your picture for Nairaland FP unfailingly before December 31st.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Tonnierichy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
I swear number 6 na fuvking true!!
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by jazinogold(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided

my gf left me for dansuki angry

now she dy fear to watch news, mk he no go call her name cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Tonnierichy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
I swear number 6 na fucking true!!
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Bamz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
gevans:
Wao I finally met a female Naira Lander physically yesterday.

Congratulations. This is so newsworthy and calls for celebrations.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by kings09(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
U be virgin. Bad boys dnt kiss n tell
gevans:
Wao I finally met a female Naira Lander physically yesterday. It wz fun.
Warri for life joor
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Drclassic(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thumbs up to you op

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Numbers 6 and 9

Very truestest cheesy.. Chei.. No follow babe mouth ooo, else u go fall insyd gutter.. See me formin no sex till marriage gawd wen she is gettin it left right centre from that guy..

Women gawd!

U don fucck esthafabian undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by miqos02(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by coolar: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
BaebieHot:
Wow num 2. Brag and you are gone like the wind. I find it quite immature

My dad owns the airport, will you marry me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
mzvyne:
OP u r absolutely correct...

All those 10 tips to get a girl, 7 ways to make any girl fall for you, 14 ways to make her madly in love with you... Fa fa fa Foul!

That shii is trash....

It's all based on same principle... like writing a CV, just different approach.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Jok3r(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
hottest111:

2. Never brag in front of her. When you brag in her present, she'll think you are trying to impress her. instead let her brag n try to impress you.

3. Most naija guys are single while most girls are in relationship. This is funny but true, I have a friend who has about 7 girlfriends and these girls are all faithful to him. I'm sure you get my point.

4. Girls like funny guys but most funny guys get friend zoned, except for the smartass funny guys

5. Girls are different, you can't use the same tricks on different girls. Forget it, there re no particular steps in getting any girl. If there are steps to getting every girl, then every guy will not have problem getting a girl. Just know the type of woman you are dealing with then play along and learn from your mistakes.

6. Guess what ,,If you are rich, women will chase you. Anybody telling you that you don't need money to get a woman is a learner. Money is always involved in one way or the other.

8. Beautiful girls are easier to get than the average ones. Only experience guys knows what am talking about.

9. Girls love sex. Most nice guys think girls don't like sex... I'm laughing at those guys now.

10. Yes, bad guys and arrogant/proud guys always get the girls(especially girls with low self esteem). Confident and independent ladies will never fall for the bad guys.

BONUS----- 11. Most guys that re bashing women( especially guys with low self confidence) are really frustrated when it comes to dating

kudos

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by passionate88: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Naija girls for u
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by kennycalls(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters this girl can liee.
correct! she too dey form and I can read her, she needs a serious guy.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Realhommie(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op, you are absolutely on point... 2 crates of Orijin for...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by gistrepublic: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is it only me?? Or is there someone that finds this post uninteresting

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by clevadani: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
BaebieHot:
Wow num 2. Brag and you are gone like the wind. I find it quite immature
hey cutie
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by xynerise: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmm....when men were boys grin
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by ajebuter(f): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
hottest111:

And how old are you and how many marriages have you had to think yourself an expert on relationship?

Kids nowaday. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Thunder04(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
gevans:
Wao I finally met a female Naira Lander physically yesterday.
She most be a virgin sha cos they are all saint and virgin online.
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by Chinaboi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Number 4 is so true man cheesy
Re: 10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP finished work on the list, 1-11 are all true, as a very good bad guy, i can tell you OP know what his onions.
12. Bad guys get the girls,
13. Girls love sex but good guys don't see that, they see beauty and wanna die there, where as the chic gets Hot af and the wild, bad guy takes care of that part while she goes back to bf.
14. Money sort almost all things out, it brushes you up, u look and feel different, helps with your self esteem, some girls fall easily for good looks, the good life.
15. The rich and bad boy would always get sex easily.
16. The good guys love a lot more than they fvck
17. A lot of naija girls love to take, collect but have problems giving, they believe sex is their way of giving forgetting it's a 2 way pleasure str.

18. If you want a girls attention while while she is walking on the road, at the mall, party, don't whistle unless she is local or a prostitute, don't talk to her behind her back, walk to her side and better side come to her front and say hi with a warm smile, apologize for stopping her and try your lines.

19. The good life attracts and everyone loves it, guys hustle up, there are always going to be good looking fun girls.

20. Girls just wanna have fun, a lot of girls are bi-curious but don't know till a crazy guy or girl helps brings it out.

21. Everybody has some fun fantasies, some push it away, others go all out to have them, a good girlfriend could have a 3sum in a different state and return to being a good girl to her man, i know this as i have been the 'RUN TO GUY' only the bad cool guys understand that everybody gets Hot and guys that form and dot on love and minus the fun are loosing out.

I could name 50 tho but just helping OP add some spice to the thread...

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.