Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (16264 Views)

Follow Hash Tags On Instagram Like You Follow People - Notedwap / Ladies, Follow This Free Dietary Tip To Lose Up To Thirty Pounds In One Year / MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Flashh: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
I am still trying to figure out the use of this on front-page. Why so much eulogy on this thread?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by tammie24: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
AyamConfidence:
dont blush or why do you think i followed u
this una romance sweet ooo! grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by kaziblake(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
I follow the following nairalanders who r following me beccause

Pweetychyka: because i thought she would send me a pm cheesy

Wizaro: cuz he looks kinda responsible in his pic

Jessejane: cuz frm her pics, be like say she be yankee babe.. cheesy

Arian11: i just felt like followin him bak

Jennystyle: she has good topics

Slimadenike: she make sense for her pic... Buh she geh boyfrnd sef so i go soon unfollow her sef!

Awomike: cuz i chose to

Zyxx: cuz i chose to

Lifeisabitch: i followed her first

Lanicky: cuz she is a very good e-friend of laveda

Kaziblake: she make sense

I'm blushing
Thanks

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Teryfik(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abeg y nobody dey folo me na.....diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Bollinger(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Teryfik:
Abeg y nobody dey folo me na.....diaris God ooo

This is the best comment yet. grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
I follow only female shocked I don't know d reason self,if na lie check and confirm
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by An0nimus: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Generally because they're smart, loaded with info and ideas.

One is a literary genius with a great sense of humour, the other is like an NL mentor, another is so good at intelligent arguments I always wonder how he does it, two feed me with the word, one has this way of breaking down complex subjects into simple easy-to-follow lessons. Also the last guy's sense of humour is cray on so many levels grin

The one I admire most is super intelligent. Her shared posts and comments are like nuggets of wisdom.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by bawz012(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Seun... I. no geh choice.

Uzhi... to Study in Estonia

AbuMikey... FELLOW Architect

Explorers... Magnificent, intelligence, Educating.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by amunkita(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
On Behalf of MENIX, I only follow those that follow me....
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by omooba969(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Setaje:
Because they are all potential husband material. Even the married ones angry

Is that you on your dp? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
I follow pple with significant ablities.. Hola 2 al those am following likewise those that follow me! U r indded wondaful pple.. No nid for special recommendatns,y'al r cool pple.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by greggng: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Only follow me if you re not an armed robber
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by malonephill(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
blublahd:
They intrigue me in different ways.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
elkonS:
TOKS2008:cos of he's very matured view of issues especially relationship... and I like his faith stand... u wld learn a lot from dar dude.

SEUN:dars d boss I mean who won't wanna follow him...

SON OF LUCIFER:d first tym I saw his posts I was like are u for real... I was do ds kinda pple exist....

FEMALE MONIKER:whenever I read a very sensible and matured comment from a lady.... I just can't help it.... yep dars ow I got .....SHIZZY.MZPECS on d list

LALASTICLALA: D's nuds no explanation

D REST: controversial peeps in general
I am humbled.Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Akerry(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
thirded
fourthed.......hahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cos' i'm following christ undecided
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by AyamConfidence(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
tammie24:
this una romance sweet ooo! grin
u dey follow?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by tushburg(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
So nobody want to follow me abi...continu
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by tammie24: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
AyamConfidence:
u dey follow?
i dey follow ooo
kuku tie the knot na
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by AyamConfidence(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
tammie24:
i dey follow ooo
correct guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Mavor: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Onila - She is eccentric with lots of daddy issues.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Teespice(f): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
obayaya- his rare intelligence when he comes to matters of politics. how he is able to pass his points across without insults.

royalroy- his non biased way of moderating family section plus his contributions on auto section. he rarely comments but when he does you can't help but add one like.

ochon- his intelligent contributions on romance and family section. but he has been mia.

jaybee3- very intelligent. knows when to draw the line between play and being serious. funny enough, I learn new words from his posts as a result of all the big vocabulary he uses. very playful if I might add.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by spiralwedge(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
I have decided to FOLLOW JESUS
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by reachycul(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
seconded
hmmmmmm fine gal
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Polarbite(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
I no b human now! So y person go wan follow ghost freak?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Always follow nairalanders with educative, morality, gossip topics; esp those i can learnt something from it.............
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by misshoree(f): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
because they are funny-Cc tosyne2much because they are matured-Cc dygeasy because they are handsome CC naijaboiy because they are beautiful-mariolae because they comment on only informative topics-missmossy

cheesy
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by prideofscience: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Follow only my gf and one god father
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by prideofscience: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Follow only my gf and one god father
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by hardychris(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
I follow Seun because he is the owner of Nairaland.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Born2fuckpussy - His "I am Born2fucq not Born2Boink" got me big time. Lol.

Pagan9ja and Macof - They are super smart.

Joanana - Cuz she's so cute.

Aribs - He followed me and I followed back (he's kinda intelligent sha)

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by ProfEinstein: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
I follow buygala , yuzedo and mad cow because they are my kind of hommies, muskeeto man of mars abi son of lucifer thank you for those insightful threads they really changed my life. very intelligent niggas with deep sense of humour that I so much love. I have really learnt a lot from them than I did at the classroom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA / Is Lagos Larger Than Abuja? / Keep Your Eye S On The Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.