Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (16439 Views)

Follow Hash Tags On Instagram Like You Follow People - Notedwap / Ladies, Follow This Free Dietary Tip To Lose Up To Thirty Pounds In One Year / MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Twaci(f): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
StrawberryCream:

I know ma binu , just came acttive again , think when i came back it was like ghost town didnt see anyone.. N the yeye girl i kept in charge of my mails home etc when i went naija .. Nah long story my dear ..

Anyway glad your good .. wink
No shakes dear. Will contact u soon, ok?

Missed you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Twaci:
No shakes dear. Will contact u soon, ok?

Missed you. kiss
Same kiss
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by ishiamu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mizmycoli : cos she's my future wifey cool

Laveda : cos of her boobs shocked

Chocolateme : cos she is sumptuos kiss

Opiaoku : cos he's ma nigga smiley

Beremx : cos I wanna frustrate her angry

Ngeneukwenu : cos she's a boy cheesy

Others : cos they are ummm : mtchew dunno undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Laveda(f): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
ishiamu:
Mizmycoli : cos she's my future wifey cool

Laveda : cos of her boobs shocked

Chocolateme : cos she is sumptuos kiss

Opiaoku : cos he's ma nigga smiley

Beremx : cos I wanna frustrate her angry

Ngeneukwenu : cos she's a boy cheesy

Others : cos they are ummm : mtchew dunno undecided
grin grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by rexbuton: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ariel20:

Rexbuton! grin
Wassup ma'am smiley
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by ishiamu(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
ProfEinstein:
I follow buygala , yuzedo and mad cow because they are my kind of hommies, muskeeto man of mars abi son of lucifer thank you for those insightful threads they really changed my life. very intelligent niggas with deep sense of humour that I so much love. I have really learnt a lot from them than I did at the classroom.
Glad to be of help, Bro. smiley
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Muskeeto: intelligent, easy going and funny.
Madam, our love no be play. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Mzdivacious(f): 2:55am On Jan 01, 2016
zicoraads:
MizMyColi: Intelligent, bold, smart and beautiful.
Cocoberry: Intelligent, big, bold and beautiful. I love her die!!!! kiss wink
Magabounce: Friend, funny and good to hang out with.
Mzdivacious: I am infatuated by her cheesy
MrCork: This guy provides the perfect comic relief grin cheesy

And others...
awww really??..smiles..i feel flattered.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by mikron(m): 2:09am On Jan 15, 2016
robosky02:
TonyeBarcanista because he is the only nairaland senator, the defender of the wailing wailers republic

KingTom, “the doctor” of nairaland especially in women matters, try him he will cure you

safarigirl, “the sports diva’ she will give you sporting infor any day

prettythicksme, she is a very fun loving babe you’ll love to just with her, abeg who no sabi this babe,

tohpahz, this is my personal friend but cos of her crown, crowd won follow her, hmmm na wao

mikron, my sporting friend of any day

SUGARBEE, this one that suga…..

temitemi1, the political guru

Loading more……..
my brother i gallant o cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do U Quote Someone In Nland / Dog Owners, Please Help. / Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.