Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (16267 Views)

Follow Hash Tags On Instagram Like You Follow People - Notedwap / Ladies, Follow This Free Dietary Tip To Lose Up To Thirty Pounds In One Year / MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Ishilove: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2015
sukkot:
awwww hell nah she didnt ? oh yes she did ? shocked grin

i follow you for the exact same reasons Ishilove wink
O yes i sure did! cheesy

Thanks dear wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Ninilowo(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2015
I follow Emerald and NITANE25 cos they both acknowledged me in Vacancy section and since then we ve been communicating. Hope to see them one on one very soon.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by dapraiz(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2015
when nairaland turn Instagram undecided
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by CaroLyner(f): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by taiwosegun1(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2015
[b][/b][b][/b]though am Old on NL but have never for once comment nor post, so I'll like someone to tell me more about NL because I know nothing about 'em

"No Abuse"
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2015
kannymoore:

Those lips... undecided undecided

.... Damnnnnn!!! ...... I think I've seen those lips before... shocked shocked shocked shocked !!!

OMG!!

So you're back!!!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ok, you know what?.. hit me up for a pm whenever you can then, okay?!

Geez!!! grin

smiley hope u looked after twaci for me .. Aite i'll hit you up in a bit .

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by AyamConfidence(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
undecided
when will Caro follow me back?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by kannymoore(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao!

Looking forward to hearing from you then.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by raffite: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
[size=13pt]What happens when you follow somebody? You get an alert when he/she posts?[/size]
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2015
kannymoore:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao!

Looking forward to hearing from you then.
shocked wetin happen lol aint seen that girl online since

Ok one sec .
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by CaroLyner(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2015
AyamConfidence:
when will Caro follow me back?
next year
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by cocoberry(f): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Love u too

zicoraads:
MizM.yColi: Intelligent, bold, smart and beautiful.
Cocoberry: Intelligent, big, bold and beautiful. I love her die!!!! kiss wink
Magabo.unce: Friend, funny and good to hang out with.
Mzdivac.ious: I am infatuated by her cheesy
MrCork: This guy provides the perfect comic relief grin cheesy

And others...
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Fynestboi: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by ufinity(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2015
robosky02:

so any one that follow you

you follow back abi
they have not heard that "na follow me follow me na slave trade take start"
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by yemoxyl(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
thirded
Fourthded grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
tammie24:
i dey follow ooo kuku tie the knot na
na small small guy
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
next year
caro is it good God dey o
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by CaroLyner(f): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
AyamConfidence:
caro is it good God dey o
its the best i can do tongue
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
its the best i can do tongue
ah caroline....well its been a while...awayu na
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
I follow estharfabian because she's my type. wink
tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Babprosper20:

oh really? dts yu didnt 4lo me abi? ooook i caught u today, gonna report you to my mummy
[tonguetonguetongue
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by misterh(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jarus- Got drawn to him automatically when I learnt he attended OAU too (the same faculty too). Because of his reputation on here. I remember his tenure as the Politics section mod; he tried to be fair to all. Even during the China Achebe's 'Hall of Shame' ish, I admired his reaction then. He seems to have mellowed down on political discourse (probably due to JarusHub).

Naptu2- What more can be said about a man that I've learnt much from, even if his identity is shrouded in mystery? He's Nairaland's resident scholar. I was drawn to him via his thread on Nigeria: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. That thread remains one of my two best Nairaland threads of all time. I recall how, during the electoral process earlier this year, he was accussed by supporters of both blocs of how he supported the other party. That shows his unbiasedness.

I truly hope to meet you one day, sirs.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Kazrem(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aside Jarus, I follow others mainly because they follow me and I know that's the reason most of them do same. Jarus for his political sagacity and career judgement
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by joywendy(f): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
obainojazz:
I have great peeps I'm following...all are smart and intelligent.
Special shoutout to;
Ibime - lord of rhymes and a very intelligent man
Adanna28 - I've not seen anyone like her shocked aunty ada... Daluu
Joywendy - great personality.
And others I didn't mention...you all the best.
Jazz

Thanks a lot Obim you have an awesome personality also smiley

Happy new year in advance!
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by naptu2: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
misterh:

Naptu2- What more can be said about a man that I've learnt much from, even if his identity is shrouded in mystery? He's Nairaland's resident scholar. I was drawn to him via his thread on Nigeria: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. That thread remains one of my two best Nairaland threads of all time. I recall how, during the electoral process earlier this year, he was accussed by supporters of both blocs of how he supported the other party. That shows his unbiasedness.

I truly hope to meet you one day, sirs.

Thank you very much.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Twaci(f): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Not fair you know sad

Not even a mention. How are you dear?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by obainojazz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
joywendy:

Thanks a lot Obim you have an awesome personality also smiley

Happy new year in advance!
*black man blushing* same to you dear....wish you all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by elkonS: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Toks2008:
I am humbled.Thanks bro
uwc Sir.... owo meji mi loke fun yin sir...keep it up sir....# respect
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by odaniel1(m): 2:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Cos m dia spirit husband..
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Emodeee: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
Missmossy:
Will be back grin

U nvr CUM back since? U r not following me, you should also state why.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Twaci:
Not fair you know sad

Not even a mention. How are you dear?
I know ma binu , just came acttive again , think when i came back it was like ghost town didnt see anyone.. N the yeye girl i kept in charge of my mails home etc when i went naija .. Nah long story my dear ..

Anyway glad your good .. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
rexbuton:
hmm.. let's see

I follow Eddygourdo because he's not a tribalist like me, PhysicsMHD because he knows alot, I find Ariel20's posts interesting, Onegai is very mature and I follow Volvo because we've met( though she won't remember) and she's very beautiful! I don't know why I follow Mhizkel

Rexbuton! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA / Family Of 4 Burnt To Death After Father’s Cigarette Touched Stored Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.