Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (16256 Views)

Follow Hash Tags On Instagram Like You Follow People - Notedwap / Ladies, Follow This Free Dietary Tip To Lose Up To Thirty Pounds In One Year / MENTION THE NAIRALANDER YOU HAVE MET OR DONE BUSINESS WITH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
obainojazz:
I have great peeps I'm following...all are smart and intelligent.
Special shoutout to;
Ibime - lord of rhymes and a very intelligent man
Adanna28 - I've not seen anyone like her shocked aunty ada... Daluu
Joywendy - great personality.
And others I didn't mention...you all the best.
Jazz

Love you too dear kiss I dey craze at times oo Lol but I happy cheesy
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by obainojazz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adanna28:

Love you too dear kiss I dey craze at times oo Lol but I happy cheesy
no wahala jare..... Nairaland is fun everyday because of fellas like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by CHYMZZY(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
robosky02:
TonyeBarcanista because he is the only nairaland senator, the defender of the wailing wailers republic

KingTom, “the doctor” of nairaland especially in women matters, try him he will cure you

safarigirl, “the sports diva’ she will give you sporting infor any day

prettythicksme, she is a very fun loving babe you’ll love to just with her, abeg who no sabi this babe,

tohpahz, this is my personal friend but cos of her crown, crowd won follow her, hmmm na wao

mikron, my sporting friend of any day

SUGARBEE, this one that suga…..

temitemi1, the political guru

Loading more……..
i followed ßarcanista till late he is answerin' Toneyßarcanista. The guy is always on point when ever he post or comment on nairaland. Infact this guy is reason why am on nairaland today..
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by kannymoore(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Well,i follow about a handful of NL persons but these few are my favorites.

1. Naptu2;

Naptu2 is an encyclopaedic enigma!
He's gives snippets of Nigerian History in such a way that you"ll feel like you'rebeen teleported in a Time capsule. All this while, the trip feels like he's feeding you gems of knowledge that ought to have been lost in the sands of time; albeit in a somewhat detached narrative.
Till today... he's one of the few members here whose persona is shrouded in mystery. He's been around Nairaland for sooo long yet he's existence seems almost unnoticed amongst the newer bunch of Nairalanders (I mean most of those who joined from 2012 till present day.)

Naptu2 is a Nairaland Veteran and a Legend... and I sincerely hope to shake his hand someday.

2. Twaci :

Twaci is a darling... I guess she's the closest Nairaland friend i've got.

End of story.

3. Yuzedo:

He's much quieter now than he used to be 2/3 years ago.
I guess he's very well settled in "Banana Iceland" and from what I heard and read a few months ago, happily settled down with his one and only true love...Rita Dummynick grin

4. Oompah

Arguably my funniest poster ever... unfortunately, he's less frequent nowadays.
*sigh*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
kannymoore:

1. Naptu2;

He's gives snippets of Nigerian History in such a way that you"ll feel like you'rebeen teleported in a Time capsule. All this while, the trip feels like he's feeding you gems of knowledge that ought to have been lost in the sands of time; albeit in a somewhat detached narrative.
Till today... he's one of the few members here whose persona is shrouded in mystery. He's been around Nairaland for sooo long yet he's existence seems almost unnoticed amongst the newer bunch of Nairalanders (I mean most of those who joined from 2012 till present day.)

Naptu2 is a Nairaland Veteran and a Legend... and I sincerely hope to shake his hand someday.

2. Twaci :

Twaci is a darling... I guess she's the closest Nairaland friend i've got.

End of story.

3. Yuzedo:

He's much quieter now than he used to be 2/3 years ago.
I guess he's very well settled in "Banana Iceland" and from what I heard and read a few months ago, happily settled down with his one and only true love...Rita Dummynick grin

4. Oompah

Arguably my funniest poster ever... unfortunately, he's less frequent nowadays.
*sigh*
Hey u long time smiley
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by abduldope(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
i only follow iamaLeGend1... dude is a real leGend tlkin abwt his old MONIKER thus " i named my d1ck batman, becus b1tchez love when the dark knight rises grin grin grin #classic cool
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't follow anybody but I know someone in politics is following me and rather very tightly grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by KanwuliaJara: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
KanwuliaJara-She is very intelligent and makes me laugh....I like her personality, na the insults to people religion part me I no like about her

If u divorce ur husband , me awusa man from bauchi dey ready to marry u and ur tear rubber motor

Awwwwwwwwww

Thanks a lot.
I appreciate!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Albaq.ir : I like his matured way of having dialogue. I've learnt a lot from him.
Em.piree : I later un-followed him cuz he was posting too much (i always had to go thru em when i get notified), so i often link straight to his profile to see what he's up to. Thus, i am a silent follower.
Nl salafi wahabist: I always link straight to their profiles.
DAVIDFLO : I love his stories.
Business section nl'er sha
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Albaq.ir : I like his matured way of having dialogue. I've learnt a lot from him.
Em.piree : I later un-followed him cuz he was posting too much (i always had to go thru em when i get notified), so i often link straight to his profile to see what he's up to. Thus, i am a silent follower.
Nl salafi wahabist: I always link straight to their profiles.
DAVIDFLO : I love his stories.
Business section nl'er sha

[email][/email]
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by macof(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Born2fuckpussy - His "I am Born2fucq not Born2Boink" got me big time. Lol.

Pagan9ja and Macof - They are super smart.

Joanana - Cuz she's so cute.

Aribs - He followed me and I followed back (he's kinda intelligent sha)

smiley awwwn... lovely compliment Opeyemi
I appreciate it.

You're beautiful
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by macof(m): 12:55am On Dec 28, 2015
9jacrip - my Ife brother has been brilliant, a yoruba man who can tell history from sprituality so easily

goosebaba - my Urhobo brother, for his intelligent and funny posts

Wulfruna - ok, I don't know what part of the world she's from but she's a sister that proves that women are strong and intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by robosky02(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2015
lalasticlala, ..... he is just a class apart all his post are very matured, timely and informative

mukina2..... i love her passion for aesenal shekem shekem

VickyRotex.... because she is the CEO lol

Kachisbarbie..... cos she is down to earth talking
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by incense99: 1:46am On Dec 28, 2015
I follow Yuzedo for for Yuzedo for his smart ass comments, while I read kilode100 comments religiously.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by VickyRotex(f): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2015
robosky02:

lalasticlala, ..... he is just a class apart all his post are very matured, timely and informative

mukina2..... i love her passion for aesenal shekem shekem

VickyRotex.... because she is the CEO lol

Kachisbarbie..... cos she is down to earth talking

grin grin grin Oh Yeah!
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by daveP(m): 2:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Oh gawd!!

2/2 isnt coincidence. This is shocking. shocked

and they both made fp
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by sukkot: 2:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Naptu2- because he is Nairaland's resident Walking Enyclopedia. Very intelligent and matured fellow. He practically DRIPS of knowledge.

Sukkot- he plays the fool on Nairaland but that's just a facade. He is another very intelligent fellow who hides beneath ethnic trolling. That and his utterly off-kilter sense of humour. Very funny chap, I've been crushing on him since for ever cheesy

Adesiji77- he is shy and has a great personality, plus his very sensible threads. One his most memorable was about vaginanosis or worrefa (when two people get stuck during sex cheesy). Hilarious!

Safarigirl- because she is very intelligent, plus the fact that I just like going through her posts to marvel at her soccer mania cheesy

MrCork- every follower's list isn't complete without a troll. Corky here is the Big Kahuna of trolls. He does his thing with consistency, panache and an ease borne out of years of practice. Never try to argue with him because he will wear out whilst still His own style is unique to him and funny, that's why I follow him.

Arresa: I just discovered this fellow some weeks back. He uses big girama to rip his opponents to shreds in the politics section, whilst still somehow managing to exude a slightly Victorian politeness. cheesy

Muskeeto: intelligent, easy going and funny.

LarrySun: a master wordsmith, his charm, brilliance, talent and skill with the pen are what attracted me in the first place.

Those are just a few in the first place
awwww hell nah she didnt ? oh yes she did ? shocked grin

i follow you for the exact same reasons Ishilove wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by kannymoore(m): 5:43am On Dec 28, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Hey u long time smiley

Those lips... undecided undecided

.... Damnnnnn!!! ...... I think I've seen those lips before... shocked shocked shocked shocked !!!

OMG!!

So you're back!!!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ok, you know what?.. hit me up for a pm whenever you can then, okay?!

Geez!!! grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by joanana(f): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Born2fuckpussy - His "I am Born2fucq not Born2Boink" got me big time. Lol.

Pagan9ja and Macof - They are super smart.

Joanana - Cuz she's so cute.

Aribs - He followed me and I followed back (he's kinda intelligent sha)

Thanks Opeyemi.... You are beautiful too grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Teespice:
obayaya- his rare intelligence when he comes to matters of politics. how he is able to pass his points across without insults.

royalroy- his non biased way of moderating family section plus his contributions on auto section. he rarely comments but when he does you can't help but add one like.

ochon- his intelligent contributions on romance and family section. but he has been mia.

jaybee3- very intelligent. knows when to draw the line between play and being serious. funny enough, I learn new words from his posts as a result of all the big vocabulary he uses. very playful if I might add.

Thanks Teespice.

Great year ahead dear.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Mcowubaba: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol... O boy see topic shocked grin

Who I dey follow self ?
Seun nd lalasticlala
I go even unfollow dem very soon,
I never see d benefit...hahaahaha..

We gat great/funny/weird personalities on Nairaland..(That's what makes here fun for me, people comments, topics, ideas, reasoning)

Many don deactivate self sad where Friedplantain dey ?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by clerkent(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Uncle SEUN because he promise my GF mansion in KuLi KuLi island.

Note:please dont let him know because even your boo get a boo
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by naptu2: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2015
kannymoore:

1. Naptu2;

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by naptu2: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Naptu2- because he is Nairaland's resident Walking Enyclopedia. Very intelligent and matured fellow. He practically DRIPS of knowledge.

Thanks.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Adesiji77: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Sukkot- he plays the fool on Nairaland but that's just a facade. He is another very intelligent fellow who hides beneath ethnic trolling. That and his utterly off-kilter sense of humour. Very funny chap, I've been crushing on him since for ever cheesy

Adesiji77- he is shy and has a great personality, plus his very sensible threads. One his most memorable was about vaginanosis or worrefa (when two people get stuck during sex cheesy). Hilarious!

Safarigirl- because she is very intelligent, plus the fact that I just like going through her posts to marvel at her soccer mania cheesy

MrCork- every follower's list isn't complete without a troll. Corky here is the Big Kahuna of trolls. He does his thing with consistency, panache and an ease borne out of years of practice. Never try to argue with him because he will wear out whilst still His own style is unique to him and funny, that's why I follow him.

Arresa: I just discovered this fellow some weeks back. He uses big girama to rip his opponents to shreds in the politics section, whilst still somehow managing to exude a slightly Victorian politeness. cheesy

Muskeeto: intelligent, easy going and funny.

LarrySun: a master wordsmith, his charm, brilliance, talent and skill with the pen are what attracted me in the first place.

Those are just a few in the first place

I am humbled smiley
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Nope!

I skim through their profile (Not to check photos)..I Go through their posts...if they're active, smart And funny..I follow back!wink

I don't do these to everyone tho...sometimes, I just get lazy to go through lengthy Posts...Hence, I don't followback...cry

so what are you felling like, a smart Alec ? or a nairaland celeb?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2015

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2015
IHate9ja1:
https://www.nairaland.com/shagati....he his a role model worthy of emulation both on the career and motorbike arena!

https://www.nairaland.com/fhemmmy....he his a honest bizness man

https://www.nairaland.com/vivaciousvivi....once my crush,but sincerely her achievement career wise,drive for success and her intelligence is so intriguing!
Hey thanks my friend. Compliments of the season to you and yours.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by Ishilove: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2015
naptu2:

Thanks.
kiss
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by jnrbayano(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
This thread shouldn't be on.

Lalasticlala, I have thread like this existing.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? by jnrbayano(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Ishilove:

kiss

Even you you don't know when a thread is recycled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Stung By An Acid Bug A.K.A PAPA / Is Lagos Larger Than Abuja? / Keep Your Eye S On The Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.