Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329275 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by kandiikane(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Why not start it?

Lol, I have never been fat oo. So... tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 1:31am On Sep 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, I have never been fat oo. So... tongue
Lol... Ok now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
Logs for today

7:40am - 1 orange + 70g bread + 1 slice plantain + 1/2 cup noddles w/eggs + 1 mug beverage (no sugar)

11:00am - 1.5 cup tuwo rice + beans soup + 1 ponmon

3:30pm - 1/2 medium sized roasted plantain

7:15pm - 1 banana + 1 handful peanuts

Dinner - 1 glass of yoghurt (the banana really filled me up)

Exercise - 25 mins Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (High Impact Aerobics)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Where is everyone? Has weekend started? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Log for today
11.30am- bread(3 slices)& 1 wrap of moi- moi
2pm- A handful of cooked gnut
5pm- A plate of beans, plantain and vegetable.
40 mins jogging and 200 skips
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hour_Glass: Where is everyone? Has weekend started? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:39am On Sep 29, 2012
Hour_Glass: Where is everyone? Has weekend started? cheesy cheesy cheesy
We right here, cool......... Did you download the BFBM??I have the tape, I got it same time as the shred, I want the 6weeks,6packs ,I heard its shred on "steroids"..let's make it happen. Will reach you. cheesy

@Ikekings, check out Men's body building .com & P90x tape if you can,I know for a certainty that 200 reps let alone 2000 of the same routine is not what you should be doing, you'd get more structure & a better approach to achieving your desire in a shorter time frame.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2012
modath:
We right here, cool......... Did you download the BFBM??I have the tape, I got it same time as the shred, I want the 6weeks,6packs ,I heard its shred on "steroids"..let's make it happen. Will reach you. cheesy

@Ikekings, check out Men's body building .com & P90x tape if you can,I know for a certainty that 200 reps let alone 2000 of the same routine is not what you should be doing, you'd get more structure & a better approach to achieving your desire in a shorter time frame.

Yeah, mody baby I downloaded it too. I will try to see what 6W6P looks like on youtube today and I will know what happens from there.

I also wondered about the so many reps too, but I dint want to discourage was why I kept mute. Ikekings, try and understand that too many reps can be as useless as not enough reps. The beauty of weights is to do enough to the point of exertion, any weight you can carry conveniently more than 15 reps is not ok (as in it has become too light) for you again and at each point you need to increase the weights, you should increase by 15% of your body weight. That is the truth, trust it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2012
1hr 30 mins footie in the rain for yesterday. Was awesome! The rain was blinding!!!!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2012
agabaI23: 1hr 30 mins footie in the rain for yesterday. Was awesome! The rain was blinding!!!!!!!
I'm so envious,you be the don.wish I could run around in the rain as well,but all these horse hair we spend obscene amounts of cash to collect in the name of vanity is a major deterrent. angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Logs for today

5:30am - 1 orange

8:00am - 2 cups rice + 2 small bananas

12 noon - 1 handful of peanuts

1pm - 50g bread + 1 tsp spread

2:30pm - 1 cup rice + 1 banana

6pm - 1 fist sized garri + lots of vegetable w/fish

Exercise - Nil (I had been suffering from insomnia for this past week and was wondering why till I read this evening, working out close to bedtime can enhance sleepless nights, I love sleeping well well. So my workout routine changes to morning from tomorrow God helping me sha so I don't oversleep)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
modath:
I'm so envious,you be the don.wish I could run around in the rain as well,but all these horse hair we spend obscene amounts o f cash to collect in the name of vanity is a major deterrent. angry
You can yank it before running around in the rain then return it afterwards.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
agabaI23: You can yank it before running around in the rain then return it afterwards.

e easy??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
Logs for today

8:00am - 1 orange

8:30am - 70g bread + 2 scrambled eggs + 3/4 cup beverage

2:30pm - 1 handful peanuts

4:00pm - fist sized garri + 0.5 cups vegetables w/ fish.

5:00pm - 1 slice yam

Dinner - maybe/maybe not.

Exercise (morning) - 54mins Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

@ike where una dey na? How weekend? Missing your absence here o.
@aronky, uche, ML, opella, 002, barbie girl, lets show face o, its the beginning of a new week. Start strong and you will finish stronger.

I forgot to celebrate my entry into 76kg big time yesterday and it was a strong one at 76.3kg, plateau broken for good I believe.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
log for todae:
b: nil
l: bread stew n chilen
d:rice,moimoin chiken...nt so much tough...
randomz: biscuit, 5 pieces of tiny cocolate (jus small round tins)water...
exercise: walkin about dmarket..
i nid to incorporate exerciise bak o, jus dat i av reallly long daes n im so tired wen i get bak dat i dnt av strengt to exercise.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
friends i have been on vegies for 3 days now, just climbed my scale today and am 94kg is it workable because o 13th of this september i weighed 103kg.pls am just curious.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hour_Glass: Logs for today

8:00am - 1 orange

8:30am - 70g bread + 2 scrambled eggs + 3/4 cup beverage

2:30pm - 1 handful peanuts

4:00pm - fist sized garri + 0.5 cups vegetables w/ fish.

5:00pm - 1 slice yam

Dinner - maybe/maybe not.

Exercise (morning) - 54mins Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

@ike where una dey na? How weekend? Missing your absence here o.
@aronky, uche, ML, opella, 002, barbie girl, lets show face o, its the beginning of a new week. Start strong and you will finish stronger.

I forgot to celebrate my entry into 76kg big time yesterday and it was a strong one at 76.3kg, plateau broken for good I believe.

my dear. wish i could, fatigue is not letting me do anything....been at it for long now.....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
@modath and hour_glass(funny name) thanks for the advise...
Are you both ”girls“?
@hour_glass weekend was great...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Logs for today:
Ate a lot of rice today....
Exercise:
20mins boxing
30mins jogging
Cycle crunch: 50reps
Knee ups: 50reps
Leg raise: 50reps
Reverse crunch: 50reps
Leg on couch crunch: 50reps
Hip thrust: 30reps
Cross crunch: 20reps
Reach and touch crunch: 50reps(25 each side)
Butterfly crunch: 100reps
Abdominal butt raise: 50reps
Tuck crunch: 20reps
Russian twist: 20reps
Cycle side crunch: 50reps
Side crunch: 100reps(50 left and 50 right)..

I'm dedicating this week to crunches no weight lift...

I rest 20-30secs after each crunch...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Logs for today:
Ate a lot of rice today....
Exercise:
20mins boxing
30mins jogging
Cycle crunch: 50reps
Knee ups: 50reps
Leg raise: 50reps
Reverse crunch: 50reps
Leg on couch crunch: 50reps
Hip thrust: 30reps
Cross crunch: 20reps
Reach and touch crunch: 50reps(25 each side)
Butterfly crunch: 100reps
Abdominal butt raise: 50reps
Tuck crunch: 20reps
Russian twist: 20reps
Cycle side crunch: 50reps
Side crunch: 100reps(50 left and 50 right)..

I'm dedicating this week to crunches no weight lift...

I rest 20-30secs after each crunch...

real crunchy guy, lol. Welcome back to life.

@all good morning and Happy Independence Day, may we be totally independent of all things either fat, fatigue, water, overeating etc that may want to hold us in the remaining part of the year.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2012
ronkebp:

my dear. wish i could, fatigue is not letting me do anything....been at it for long now.....

ooowwww noooo!!! Sorry to hear that aronky, have you taken a better step to get to the clinic. It will be better for a doctor to check you out, fatigue can be underlying symptom of some beautiful things. Take care
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2012
nonnyp: friends i have been on vegies for 3 days now, just climbed my scale today and am 94kg is it workable because o 13th of this september i weighed 103kg.pls am just curious.

How could I have forgotten nonny? How una dey na?
That is huge my sista, 103 to 94 Like 9kg, its awesome if it has gone permanently. Yes veggie is good and its a form of a strict diet which may not be sustained for a long time. See I have understood that Human Beings are so dynamic, you cannot use one thing to hold them down, that is why even a mentally sick person if confined to a room grows worse, he may not be well but he also needs variety like other folks.
So eating only veggie can actually jumpstart you as in, after the number of days you wish to do it, you will start seriously controlling your portions and simple carbs or heavily working out as if you want to die. Whichever you decide to do, be determined to just do something.
As a help to continue, study Artkins Diet or South Beach Diet (you will need to buy the book, don't know how). These authors actually teach folks to start a new lifestyle on veggies/fruits/protein. All the best as you enjoy this journey.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2012
taitee: log for todae:
b: nil
l: bread stew n chilen
d:rice,moimoin chiken...nt so much tough...
randomz: biscuit, 5 pieces of tiny cocolate (jus small round tins)water...
exercise: walkin about dmarket..
i nid to incorporate exerciise bak o, jus dat i av reallly long daes n im so tired wen i get bak dat i dnt av strengt to exercise.

why don't you try mornings? From whatever angle you feel like looking at it, I think it is better.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2012
Hour_Glass:

real crunchy guy, lol. Welcome back to life.

@all good morning and Happy Independence Day, may we be totally independent of all things either fat, fatigue, water, overeating etc that may want to hold us in the remaining part of the year.
Lol... Happy independence to you too...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
@ hourglass happy independence too 10x for d advice...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Logs for today

1:45pm - 8 peanuts

2:00pm - 1 cup rice w/beans + stew

Dinner will be yam + scrambled eggs

Exercise - 54 mins Taebo Bootcamp Training. (Modified as little as I could)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hour_Glass:

ooowwww noooo!!! Sorry to hear that aronky, have you taken a better step to get to the clinic. It will be better for a doctor to check you out, fatigue can be underlying symptom of some beautiful things. Take care

My dear it is actually the beginning of "beautiful things", Thank God...but i have seen heaven so far...it is not fun!!!! for now
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Happy independence all
today's log
11.30am- 10 spoons of rice and little chicken.
1pm- 3 slices of bread
1:30pm- 2 oranges
7pm- 6 pieces of garden egg and a handful of peanut.
Exercise- 40 mins jogging and 200 skips
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by akpan123(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
lose weight with total gym is jusk 30k brand new from usa. contact p.anthony58@yahoo.com

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: @modath and hour_glass(funny name) thanks for the advise...
Are you both ”girls“?
@hour_glass weekend was great...
Bia, there is no space my friend. Yes they are girls and what is funny about the names?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Name: Uju

Current weight: Somewher arnd 55-60kg.

Goal: wanna lose 5kg

exercise for d day: 20mins workout consisting of cardio,lunges,crunches n yoga.

Always a late eater buh breakfast's always a cuppa tea(no sugar) n 3 slices of bread(smetyms wheat). I forget to eat most times n dnt drink as much water as i shld. Eat apples at least twice a week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2012
Oh and my height's about 5ft6in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.