Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (330351 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Iranoladun(f): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hi everyone, I've been away from the thread but not away from the gym and my plan. I am now down to 76Kg my goal is 74KG or less.

Log for today:

Breakfast: 1 cup of tea (1 tea spoon of honey, light milk) and 1 small slice of yam,1 fried egg in very little oil plus lots of onions and tomatoes
Lucnh: 1 small piece of cake (it is my boss birthday)
Dinner: nothing yet but plan to eat a fist-size of pounde yam, egusi+bitterleaf soup and croaker fish

No fruit or vegetable today, I ran out of supply! sad

I have been doing an average of 40 minutes on the treadmill plus 30 minutes squash practice 5 time each week consistently. I understand squash game is a great weight to loose weight and keep it off forever.

Well done everyone kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
b: macaroni n 1/8 pizza
l: 2 apples
d: macaroni
dd:garri, gnut n beans....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Logs for today

8:00am - 1 orange

1:45pm - 1 cup rice + 1 beef (naming ceremony)

7:00pm - 2 small pieces of puff puff(wake keep service)

Dinner - 3 small pieces of yam + eggs scrambled + 1 mug hot beverage

Exercise - Nil (Today not just in the mood)issues, issues, issues.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
@HG,
A wake & a christening on the same day, the vicious circle of life.

@Iranoladun, sensible &easy plan to stick to. I'm sorry but I can't remember seeing any post of yours prior to today's, I know every1 on this thread(including the waka pass) so no too mind me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
modath:
I'm sorry but I can't remember seeing any post of yours prior to today's, I know every1 on this thread(including the waka pass) so no too mind me.

Now that is really funny Mody grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Logs for today...
Breakfast: tea,egg,bread,akara and milk...
Lunch: none
Dinner: jellof rice... Counting of spoons don tire me...
Exercise: still recovering from the pains of just 40 squats I performed since monday...
Mehn!!! I never knew that squatting is very painful... I won't try it again... The 1st time was a mistake...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2012
ikekings: Logs for...
Exercise: still recovering from the pains of just 40 squats I performed since monday...
Mehn!!! I never knew that squatting is very painful... I won't try it again... The 1st time was a mistake...
Bros seriously ...sometimes I just feel like you messing with us on this thread, you do 2,000 reps of weight, what is 40 squats compared to that!! undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2012
@ mody grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2012
modath:
Bros seriously ...sometimes I just feel like you messing with us on this thread, you do 2,000 reps of weight, what is 40 squats compared to that!! undecided
Lol.... I'm not messing with you guys ooo... Seriously, have not been doing it... Mehn!!! Those 40 squats almost got me paralyzed...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2012
b: cocopops n milk
l:bread n beans
miscellanous: 2 apples, 1 handful of cocopops jus chewed, 2 shaki, 1 biscuit(not a pack just 1)

...kkk i nid ur opinions on this, ve lost weight but i nid to maintain it cos i discovered my body constitution is endomorph but dere is dis tin i sometimes have, i crave for food sometimes, i jus want a taste of something on my tongue nt nececasilly fillin my tummy jus havin dat taste but can u taste witout it gettin into ur tummy? n if i dnt brk dis it mite make me add weigt again e.g look at my miscellanous jus today n d time is 01.30pm....guys wat do u tink....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
Logs for today

7:45am - 1 orange

11:10am - 1 apple

4:10pm - 1/2 medium unripe roasted plantain + 1/2 handful of peanuts

7:20pm - 2 medium garden eggs

Dinner - 1 cup beans + stew + fried plantains

Exercise - Jillian's BFBM (54 mins)

It is my day of veggies/fruits (I hope am not lost)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lol Ikekings, i remember the first time i did squats...just 20 n i cldnt move my legs for days,now imma squats pro.
Relax your muscles for about a week and try it again. This time go slow, let your body adjust to the new exercise then gradually increase the amount of squats u do. You'll be doing over a hundred in no time grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
uj_sizzle: Lol Ikekings, i remember the first time i did squats...just 20 n i cldnt move my legs for days,now imma squats pro.
Relax your muscles for about a week and try it again. This time go slow, let your body adjust to the new exercise then gradually increase the amount of squats u do. You'll be doing over a hundred in no time grin
Lol... Thanks sis... Have been working out ooo.. But, mostly on my upper body... Just decided to work out on the lower body by doing the “squats”... Since monday, i can still feel the pains... Though, its now less... By tomorrow i will be fit once again...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Today's log

8am: tea n bread as usual
4pm: beans n stew
not had supper yet but I'm super hungry now. I think I'll settle for tea again.
No exercise today yet again but i make i do tomorrow.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Is it okay for someone to be hearing the sound of his bones (shoulder bones) cracking while doing a push-up?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
modath: @HG,
A wake & a christening on the same day, the vicious circle of life.

@Iranoladun, sensible &easy plan to stick to. I'm sorry but I can't remember seeing any post of yours prior to today's, I know every1 on this thread(including the waka pass) so no too mind me.

She came in like a NEPA and disappeared almost immediately. I think I remember her
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
ikekings: Is it okay for someone to be hearing the sound of his bones (shoulder bones) cracking while doing a push-up?
Not unusual
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
modath:
The muscles affected by squating are not the same used for weights. They are still stiff until he gets em loose, he will have pains after work out
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hour_Glass:

See you, it was only yesterday na. The head dey dia.
Make e no dey pain you again ooo before I go get annoyance for am grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
agabaI23: Not unusual
Ok...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
agabaI23: The muscles affected by squating are not the same used for weights. They are still stiff until he gets em loose, he will have pains after work out
Thanks bro... Help me tell her... I work out but mostly on my upper body... I recently decided to workout on the lower body... This is my 1st time of doing it... The thing really got me...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
I am presently out of town for a burial service. I am doing everything to be sane in my eating right now, amala, poundy, ewedu, fascinating egusi soup with big meats. I am doing all things in my mind to be sane, I tell you. Catcha lata.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hello everyone, i've been down with typhoid and malaria for a week now, but am very much okay now.
Today's log
b/f- tea and two slices of bread
1pm- paw paw
3pm- roasted plantain and sauce
8pm- a plate of rice and 6 pieces of fried plantain.
Exercise 100 skips and i did a lot of walking.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Log for the day

10:30am - 2 tiny puff puff (too hungry for comfort)

11:10am - 1 slice bread + cocoa drink

12:45pm - 1 medium corn on the cob

4:00pm - 1 fist sized amala + 1 beef + ewedu soup.

7:45pm - 1 cup rice + 1 piece liver

Exercise - nil (danced vigorously anyways)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
@Opella, sorry dear, thank God you are better now.
@HG, Modath, Agaba, Mlov, Taitee, Ikekings, Uj-sizzle and the whole house, I hail oh.

Wow, too much skipping isn't too good. Decided to go back to my JM 30 day shred after months of no strength and abs exercise and my les have revolted badly coupled with the fact that I did it with 5kg weights. So so painful. To think that this was a walk in the park exercise then (ordinary level 1 oh)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2012
Today's log

8am: tea n bread
4pm: beans
10pm: a glass of milk n biscuit
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:55am On Oct 13, 2012
opella: Hello everyone, i've been down with typhoid and malaria for a week now, but am very much okay now.

Sorry to hear that dearie, give your body enough rest and take lots of fruits and water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2012
E yaa, Opel pele, ndo.

@Hour G, how body?

Today
28 mins running
400 bike crunches
4 mins plank
100 elevated push ups

Where is Echala and his yam weights?

Good morning my neighbour? Hope Ibadan has nice hang outs.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ojuola1(f): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2012
At Last! Discover How You Can LOSE Up To 11 Kg Of Fat In 25 Days With The Most Strategic, fastest Weight Loss Program EVER Developed and
Literally Burn Fat every minute Of Every Day -- All The While Eating WHATEVER You Want Every Fifth Day!

Get more detail here=> http://weightloss.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
late brkfast: fried rice n chiken
dinner macaroni n chicken, liptonwt lemon nd cucumber.

whhr r u guys.do u fast evryweekend n lay in bed for 2 whole days dat u dnt log
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Actually weekend grooving tinz won't allow us to post our logs... cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.