Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (330341 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2012
agabaI23: Bia, there is no space my friend. Yes they are girls and what is funny about the names?
Hahahahahaha my brother space for what? They must be hot and sexy girls from there daily logs...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Hahahahahaha my brother space for what? They must be hot and sexy girls from there daily logs...
Yea they surely are thats why I want you to keep your distance
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2012
agabaI23: Bia, there is no space my friend. Yes they are girls and what is funny about the names?

bwahahahahahahahahaha

haba agaba wetin happen na? Why are you this saucy na?

Ike is a king and mean no harm.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2012
wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2012
agabaI23: Yea they surely are thats why I want you to keep your distance
Yes boss!!!! I'm loyal..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Help me tell the guy... You guys should just enjoy my company...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2012
When did this post turn to battle for the hotties?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: Name: Uju

Current weight: Somewher arnd 55-60kg.

Goal: wanna lose 5kg

exercise for d day: 20mins workout consisting of cardio,lunges,crunches n yoga.

Always a late eater buh breakfast's always a cuppa tea(no sugar) n 3 slices of bread(smetyms wheat). I forget to eat most times n dnt drink as much water as i shld. Eat apples at least twice a week.

Welcome Uju, find a space for yourself here and stay healthy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
@uju welcome......pamparampapapammmm!!!!!!!!!!new member ere hg, ike nd agaba
it is wit muc joy nd sense of fulfillment dat i announce my exercise log aftr daysss witout one.
bout17 mins full body stretch, 9 mins yoga nd 5 laps round d field..running felt so good it as relly bin a while since i ran
b: bread n stew
l: swallow wit egusin chiken
snack: yougurt 1 small wafer wit little chinchin
d: jollof rice n grilled chiken minus skin
gift for myself for exercising todae: 2 little pieces of malteezers

i no my log looks funny but d gud part is im back in d game... time to begin burning fat again! yay!
yess.... wr is simababe n ilekeidi, dose pple jus vanishd
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
@Uju,
Welcome. 5'6" and 55-60kg(did you mean to type 65-70kg shocked )is already on the low end of the BMI scale.Losing 5kg is going to take you to the level of being UNDERWEIGHT,which means you are trying to lose something else apart from fat...
Uju work on a having a balanced nutrition system& exercise to keep heart&lungs healthy,live life.. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: @modath and hour_glass(funny name) thanks for the advise...
Are you both ”girls“?
@hour_glass weekend was great...

Ikekings you are hilarious, girls?? I Wish, I haven't been referred as one since heaven knows when!! grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
modath:

Ikekings you are hilarious, girls?? I Wish, I haven't been referred as one since heaven knows when!! grin
Ahhhh... Are you a guy?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hour_Glass:

bwahahahahahahahahaha

haba agaba wetin happen na? Why are you this saucy na?

Eee? You want another admirer? Ok come home later lets see how it goes.

@ike, oya you can say hi but don't ogle her too much
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
agabaI23: Eee? You want another admirer? Ok come home later lets see how it goes.

Don't bother... We have already exchanged our ”yim“ and co...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
NonnyP,
9kg in one week? .., craaaaazzzzyyy lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Ahhhh... Are you a guy?
I'm a whole lotta woman:my hussy can attest to this.. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
modath:
I'm a whole lotta woman:my hussy can attest to this.. smiley
Right... I thought as much...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
Today's log
10am- tea with 3 slices of bread
2pm- one apple
5pm- a plate of rice, one wrap of moi-moi, and 5 pieces of fried plantain.
6pm- one apple
exercise- 100 skips and a lot of walking.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Please house, what other type of indoor exercise can i do apart from skipping
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
opella: Please house, what other type of indoor exercise can i do apart from skipping

get DVDs, it works well for indoor or better still march in place or better still do aerobics. You can even spice up the skips like this

[url]exercise.about.com/od/abs/l/bljumpropecircuit.htm[/url]

it works for me, you will soon thank me for it. If it does not challenge you enough, try do it twice or thrice same morning, your life will never remain the same again
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Logs for today

4:50am - 1 orange

7:30am - 2 cups quaker oats + 3 cubes sugar + 1/4 cup milk

12:00pm - fist sized tuwo + beans soup + 1 local cheese

miscellaneous - a bite of roasted plantain, 3 small pieces of potatoe chips

5:30pm - 1 handful of peanuts + 1/2 cup of oats + milk

8:00pm - 1.5 cup rice + 1 ponmon + 2 slice plantain.

Exercise - 1 mile walk with Leslie Sansone's Walk away the pounds (made it more challenging by holding 5lbs weight in each hand)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
B: a cuppa tea n bread
L: jollof rice n fish wi a glass of juice
D: uhmm dunno if i shld call dis eating sha..buh kinda helped my dad finish wat was left of his food(not even enof for a 3yrs old)
There my log today. Thanx for the welcome guys. See ya tmw
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
modath: @Uju,
Welcome. 5'6" and 55-60kg(did you mean to type 65-70kg shocked )is already on the low end of the BMI scale.Losing 5kg is going to take you to the level of being UNDERWEIGHT,which means you are trying to lose something else apart from fat...
Uju work on a having a balanced nutrition system& exercise to keep heart&lungs healthy,live life.. wink
oh ok...thanks smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Don't bother... We have already exchanged our ”yim“ and co...
Yea wishful thinking
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:47am On Oct 03, 2012
agabaI23: Yea wishful thinking

Wetin sef?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2012
Hour_Glass:

get DVDs, it works well for indoor or better still march in place or better still do aerobics. You can even spice up the skips like this

[url]exercise.about.com/od/abs/l/bljumpropecircuit.htm[/url]

it works for me, you will soon thank me for it. If it does not challenge you enough, try do it twice or thrice same morning, your life will never remain the same again

thanks alot, i will try spicing up my skipping, please do you know any good dvd to recommened for me?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2012
100 elevated push ups
5 mns plank
60 short dashes
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
agabaI23: Eee? You want another admirer? Ok come home later lets see how it goes.

Jealousy reloaded.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
agabaI23: 100 elevated push ups
5 mns plank
60 short dashes

my guy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hour_Glass:

my guy
Baby what's up?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Today's Log.

Exercise: 15mins walk.
10am: tea n 4 slices of bread.
2pm: yoghurt
5pm: beans n yam.

With probably not enough water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hehehehehehehe where is everyone na? Hope all is well o?

Well am here tonight, its been a busy day for me today. I was trying to log my routine yesterday when everything just vanished. Well in summary there was no exercise yesterday, woke up late.

Today's Logs

7:30am - 1 orange

8:10am - 2 eggs scrambled + 2 sausages (bird) + 50g bread + 1 mug beverage

11:00am - 3/4 glass yogurt

5:30pm - 1 handful peanuts

7:20pm - bite of bread + spread

7:45pm - 1.5 cups pasta + 4 slices plantain + 2 pieces of beef

Exercise - Level 2 of 30 Day Shred

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.