Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329002 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Below is a discussion from Spark people, it talks more of the better ways to measure your progress. Take note @Sima

www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/messageboard.asp?imboard=1&imparent=29064916
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Sima,
Your metabolic rate is dropping, you are not getting younger so the hormones are all over the place.
HG has given you the key,use it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Sima so sorry for the error, the post is actually for @teimie.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by teimie(f): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
@hourglass, i think callin me leptotene isnt particularly tru, lol. i'll be d first to admit i'm not particularly fit. working on it already, just wanna kill two birds with a stone. *covers faces* dont think i can stand more than 10 push ups, skip more than 100 at once or run for more than 20mins. i guess i need an indoor exersice routine. i just dnt know how to go about it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2012
Yesterday's log

11am: rice n stew.
6pm: tea n bread.

Wasn't in the best of mood so cldnt eat properly.
Did a lot of walking yday too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Good morning everyone.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
uj_sizzle: Good morning everyone.

I am not sure the mood is better yet. Was the greeting an after-thought or something?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2012
Logs for yesterday

11.00am - 2 fist sized amala + ewedu soup + 1 ponmon.

2pm - 1.5 cup fried rice + 1 fried beef

8:10pm - 1/2 cup asoky + 2 fried panla fish

Exercise - Nil

Making better choices today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2012
Hour_Glass:

I am not sure the mood is better yet. Was the greeting an after-thought or something?

well mood wasn't good still but i still had to wish u guys a good abi better morning grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Tgr8t4all(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
Doc & well learned people, my friend share his boding wit me yesterday, he told me dat His male organ is smaller to his age. He told me dis cos he alway ve misundastadin wit his girl, wen eva I ask him wat dey are all abt he wil said ntin. Nt until d girl, to him if he did nt do sometin abt it,she wil live him & expose evry tin to al his frds. so d guy said b4 she live or begging to expose him dat he shud share it wit me if @all I can help. Pls if dere any drugs he can take or any precaution he shud take? Pls your pieces of advice can make him good. Thanks anticipation
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
It's quiet here today.

Today's log
9am: tea n crackers.
6pm: garri n oha/ogbono/bitterleaf soup. (the conco too much jare).
40mins workout comprising of lunges, squats, cardio n crunches.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mornin; spag n egg
Lunch; non
Dinner: bread n butter

Exercise: brisk walking 20mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2012
uj_sizzle: It's quiet here today.

Folks are hiding, lol.

Yesterday's Logs

8:00am - 1 orange

9:30am - 100g bread + 4 akara balls + a gulp of Lacasera

12:30pm - A handful of tiger nuts

2:00pm - 2 fist sized tuwo + beans soup + 1 ponmon.

Dinner - 2 slice yams + 2 eggs fried

Exercise - Nil (ave not been working out which invariably makes my daily walk count) now
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2012
Good morning all
yesterday's log
9am- bread and water
1pm- a handful of cashew nut
5pm- banana and peanut
7pm- guava
exercise- nil, though i did a lot of walking.
I've not really been eating and exercising well lately, maybe b/cos am on hols, cant wait to get back to school.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Knock knock knock!!*enters,turn right,look left,sees no one,starts screaming "WEY MY PIPUL"...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
angry angry angry angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
With all the stuffs i carried yday I've got to be a 30yrs old guy trapped in dis body.

Yday log
8am: tea n bread.
4pm: yam n vegetable
30mins of brisk walking.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hour_Glass:

You let agaby love catch you, you are done for. He has 18 packs o, and he is tall too. When the fight starts, I will run into hiding.
I am only listening. I have not heard
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
My people, how body. Suggest nice hang outs for Ibadan.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
agabaI23: My people, how body. Suggest nice hang outs for Ibadan.

411 in Sango-Bodija road
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
Log:
Breakfast: 4 slices of bread nd egg...
Lunch: yam and vegetable..
Dinner: 1 and half cup of beans with plantain...
Exercise:
Butterfly crunch: 100 reps
Reverse crunch: 100 reps
Tuck crunch: 50 reps
Cycle side crunch: 50 reps
Abdominal butt raise: 50 reps
Side crunch: 100 reps (50 for left and 50 for right)..
Reach and touch: 100 reps
Cross crunch: 20 reps
Push-ups: 80 reps
20mins boxing..
20mins freestyle (squats included)...
Weight lifting: 600 reps.. (100 at a go, 300 left hand, 300 right hand)...
undecided undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by vescucci(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2012
I eat the same crap every day. But according to Fitday.com, I'm supposed to be eating around 2000 calories per day. Trouble is I dunno how to calculate the gaddem calories.

Breakfast: usually Cocopops cereal. Two big heaps of powdered milk. No sugar
Lunch: usually cup noodles soup with maybe a slice of fried fish
Dinner: Indian food called perotta and chicken/beef curry. I'm sure this is calorie laden.
Snacks: I try to eat roasted cashew nuts. They say nuts are good etc. But occasionally give in to potato chips or chocolate bar craves sad

So, can anyone tell me if this is within 2000cal? I weigh 74kg and I'm 5'8". Somewhat overweight now

I don't have time for exercise anymore. Used to walk/jog for thirty minutes. Even bought these expensive running shoes when my ankles started to hurt.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2012
ronkebp:

411 in Sango-Bodija road
Thanks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
@ikekings...do u mean 4 LOAVES OR 4 SLICES
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
taitee: @ikekings...do u mean 4 LOAVES OR 4 SLICES
Lol... Typo... I meant 4 slices... Thanks...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
It could be 4 loaves of baby sized agege bread grin.

Today's log:
breakfast: oat(with milk) and 2 slices of bread.
Lunch: tea n biscuit
Supper: an apple
snack: chicken pie.
30mins run...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Where everybody go again na? Weekend storm don carry una enter bush? Abeg o,

I am good and trying to figure some personal stuff out, I am always there you know. Anyways, I was supposed to fast today (religious), unfortunately my eye red by noon maybe cos of the sun/heat, so I broke the fast by 1pm and I have been eating since then, lol. For whatever reason, my weight is dropping (small shifts sha) without workouts but I know my food choices had been average sha, like I still maintain my 2 days freggies within a week and I think my body is really shocked (yet to understand what am doing). I should be through with my brainstorms/travels by Wednesday, by then I should be resuming my "normal life".

Logs for today

1pm - 3/4 glass Yogurt

3:30pm - 1.5 cups Jollof rice + 4 slices plantain + 2 tiny fried meats

7:30pm - 1 slice bread + 1 tsp butter

Dinner - 1 fist sized garri + 1 cup ewedu soup + 1 piece fish/ponmon

Till then cheers
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
kk peoples... hw una dey oya lemme log
sunday
b:jollofrice n fish
l: swallow nd vegetable soup
later: 1 corn
later so many buns bout 5 oreven 6 cant count
dinner: biscuit nd tea

mondae
15 mins or so advanced taebo
b:bread n lemonjuice
l:non
d:beans n garri
miscellanous: buns about 2 nd few pieces of biscuit

todae
b: bread n lemonjuice
l: non
d: jollof rice
miscelanous peanut n biscuit
may take sometin little later, dnt know yet.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2012
Hello there, happy sallah to all. How are preparations for tomorrow going? I wish to make it a stay home as much as possible 2moro, but today I intend to get ingredients to make some batch cooking.

Logs for 2 days ago and yesterday were quite scanty cos, I was fasting. So today I think I have resumed my normal eating.

I need to give this warning before I leave, if anyone on this thread should come back in January and come to tell us one "new year resolution" or "its the beginning of the year and am out to be better", that you will know what "internet flogging" is. I will so flog you with koboko, you will run 10 miles in 10 mins (good for you anyways), lol.
What am I preaching anyways is this, what you will leave till January 2013, why don't you start today, I mean NOW. Be the best you can be today and trust you will thank yourself you never had to wait another day. Goodluck
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2012
Where are the sexy ladies now? This thread is no more popping ooo...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2012
ikekings: Where are the sexy ladies now? This thread is no more popping ooo...

In hiding because of the ravenous guys, how u dey?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hour_Glass:

In hiding because of the ravenous guys, how u dey?
Lol... Good, and you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.