Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (330761 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
b: rice n chinken
l: 1pancake, 1 meatpie, n tiny rice
d: tiny rice n ciken

whr is evry 1?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
taitee: b: rice n chinken
l: 1pancake, 1 meatpie, n tiny rice
d: tiny rice n ciken

whr is evry 1?

we dey hia na, undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sup all
Trekd 4 20mins dz mornin
Brkfast : half cup pf beans and 60naira bread
Lunch; plantain and egg plus 4 spoons of ice cream
Dinner; half fist of semO n ogbona
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2012
Ok yesterday even I succeeded in getting my trainer's on. I ran round Ibadan from Samonda AP through Sango, branching at the 411 road bursting at the Bodija near Foodco. Moved up left and back to UI road.

It was a difficult one because the traffic was over chaotic. I have never seen a thing like that. The worse spots were the Sango junction and the Bodija market.
Glad I did after a long time
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2012
ronkebp:

411 in Sango-Bodija road

agabaI23: Ok yesterday even I succeeded in getting my trainer's on. I ran round Ibadan from Samonda AP through Sango, branching at the 411 road bursting at the Bodija near Foodco. Moved up left and back to UI road.

It was a difficult one because the traffic was over chaotic. I have never seen a thing like that. The worse spots were the Sango junction and the Bodija market.
Glad I did after a long time

I no go ever talk, God help me!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2012
Hour_Glass:

I no go ever talk, God help me!!!

Baby talk naa wink kiss
No be wetin you think oo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2012
agabaI23:
Baby talk naa wink kiss
No be wetin you think oo.

Explain what you are doing in Ibadan with aronky before I lose my temper. *But I think aronky is in Philadephia sef*.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Explain what you are doing in Ibadan with aronky before I lose my temper. *Bu[b]t I think aronky is in Philadephia sef*[/b].

Please don't lose your temper-ature. At least you know that aronky-scatter is in the US so no cause for alarm baby. How body?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
BARKA DA SALLAH to all losers here. I am not expecting any post as weekend don jam sallah na.

Food choices is still whining. Today as another freggie day but for whatever reason, not only did I spoil it but spoil it bad with 1/2 glass of pepsi (its been a while I took soda of any kind), its was even on my own o not offered. But I think I stopped the cravings with that sha. Am ok now.

See you tomorrow as the new week starts on a more active note.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2012
Hi y'all,
Barka da sallah in arrears.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2012
Hour_Glass: . Anyways, I was supposed to fast today (religious), unfortunately my eye red by noon maybe cos of the sun/heat, so I broke the fast by 1pm and I have been eating since then, lol.
grin ... Dropping weigh in small shifts for small periods without. Working out is normal,nutrition is 70% of the battle.
On the "new year new resolution" thingy,go oyinbo discussion boards u go laff tire!. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2012
Yesterdayz' log
Brkfast;5 slices of bread n sourced egg
Lunch;rice n stew
Dinner;garri n smoked meat.

Execise 20mins walk in d evenin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2012
Yesterdayz' log
Brkfast;5 slices of bread n sourced egg
Lunch;rice n stew
Dinner;garri n smoked meat.

Exercise 20mins walk in d evenin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
modath:
On the "new year new resolution" thingy,go oyinbo discussion boards u go laff tire!. cheesy

abi o my sister, I always see that in all humans either white or black. I pray we always be focused no matter the time of the year. How una dey?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
simababe: smoked meat.

yummy, its long i tried that. How are you Sima?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logs for the day

7am - 2 oranges + 2 small bananas

11:30am - 2 small apples

2:30pm - 1 wrap of moin moin

4:30pm - 1 fried chicken + 1.5 cups jollof rice (owambe)

8:30pm - 3 pieces of sallah meat + 1/4 can of malt + 2 tbsp rice + plantain.

Exercise - 30 mins Jump Rope Interval
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hmmmm... Enjoyment galore... 1 chicken grin grin grin...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:49am On Oct 30, 2012
Hour_Glass:

abi o my sister, I always see that in all humans either white or black. I pray we always be focused no matter the time of the year. How una dey?
We dey kampe,as I have and will always tell folks around moi,it is that which you are not "FOCUSED" on that is difficult. When there is the will,the way will open.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
modath:
We dey kampe,as I have and will always tell folks around moi,it is that which you are not "FOCUSED" on that is difficult. When there is the will,the way will open.

I love those words Mody "when there is a will, a way will open".
It worked for me like this:
I remembered how much I needed to workout today without being bored and I had a strong craving for sweet potatoes today too (I saw the fried version somewhere and had to pull my inner will not to buy and eat)so I designed my workout around it this afternoon.
What I did was:
I saw several places of comfort where I could buy but I did not so I chose a place that will not only cost 30 mins brisk walk to and fro but the return is actually hilly and by the time I was returning with my extra 4kg+ potatoe luggage, I was panting and I loved myself for chosing that path. Also realized my potatoe is healthier than my yam. It is a matter of focus as you said.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by bebechuks: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2012
Hi morn everyone.as of yesterday, I took bread nd beans in d morn,ate my fruit salad in d noon, but I spent so much hour on d road, I eneded up eating small garri when I went home wit veg soup.presently I weigh 79. Want to drop b4 my marriage. I alsop walk for 10mins every morn when going to work. I tink dats my exercise since I hardly hv time for dat.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2012
Hi guys, its been a while.

Yday log:

b: a plate of rice n stew
a: bottle of malt
n: yam n veggies

exercise: 30mins workout comprising of cardio, crunches, lunges, and squat.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Happy new month to you all, I wish everyone a healthy month ahead. Specifically for those in a hurry for results, I wish you will calm down and instead of ditching this lifestyle and this thread, please come back and calm down and do it one step at a time. But in case you cannot wait, ave gat some news for you.
This method ave never tried and may or may not try depending on the next time I hit a plateau. Beyonce Knowles tried it and it worked and probably grew fatter after but if you are more disciplined and determined it can as well jumpstart you out.

Once again happy new month and please come back here to the thread we miss you. Aronky, ML, Agaby, UJ and taitee (thanks for always showing face), Sima, Ike, barbie girl (its been long). And many I cannot remember right now, you make this thread functional and we hope youre back.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2012
bebechuks: Hi morn everyone.as of yesterday, I took bread nd beans in d morn,ate my fruit salad in d noon, but I spent so much hour on d road, I eneded up eating small garri when I went home wit veg soup.presently I weigh 79. Want to drop b4 my marriage. I alsop walk for 10mins every morn when going to work. I tink dats my exercise since I hardly hv time for dat.

welcome to the thread bebe, this is a wonderful place for you to be. Some questions, when is your marriage? what is your height?

If you do not have time for exercise much, you can face the diet. But better to know that exercise not only keeps you in good health, it tones you up so that you don't fall into this skinny-fat category of babes. We don't want to see a beautiful lady in white gown alone but even when she is naked in the 3 weeks honeymoon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
Happy New Day.

Yesterday's log

BF - 1.5 cups rice + 4 slices plantain (tin) + 2 ram meat + 1 orange

Mid snacks - 1 fried beef

Evening - 1 pkt of biscuits

Dinner - 1 cup asoky + 2 fried beef.

Exercise - nil

I am 1kg up @ 77kg, its TOM and ram meat, lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Yesterday's Logs

BF - 200g bread + 2 eggs + 1 mug beverage drink.

L - 1 cup pop corn, then 100g bread

Snack - 1/2 cup yoghurt

Snack - 1 fried beef

Dinner - 1 cup rice + 3 slices of plantain + 1 tiny meat.

After all of the above yesterday, I was feeling so bloated and so today is a detox day. Take care all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2012
smiley....... How una dey??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
modath: smiley....... How una dey??

We dey o, weekend is rather boring but I love it that way.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Logs for the day

BF - 1 roll of bread + 1 egg + 1 mug beverage

Snacks - 1/2 cup yoghurt

Mid Snack - a gulp of malta Guinness

Lunch - 5 small pieces of sweet potatoes + scrambled eggs

Dinner - Don't know yet, it maybe beans

Exercise - Nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
I saw Modath yday when I was running. She dey fit oo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2012
agabaI23: I saw Modath yday when I was running. She dey fit oo.

when you were running or sneaking? I will soon catch you.

@Mody come and tell me what you saw. Did you see his abs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.