Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,287 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (330303 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
agabaI23: I saw Modath yday when I was running. She dey fit oo.

Where?? cheesy

@HG, I don dey fear ooo smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logs for today

BF - akamu + beans + 1 orange

L - 2 slice bread + spread, akamu + beans

D - poundy + egusi soup + turkey wings grilled.

Exercise - 2 miles walk away the pounds.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Logs for today

BF - akamu + beans + 1 orange

L - 2 slice bread + spread, akamu + beans

D - poundy + egusi soup + turkey wings grilled.

Exercise - 2 miles walk away the pounds with weights.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
modath:

Where?? cheesy

You think I don't know? Continue playing tricks on me.

Agaby come out o
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
modath:

Where?? cheesy

No fear I know say you no know say na me. You were working out.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2012
Hour_Glass:

You think I don't know? Continue playing tricks on me.

Agaby come out o

grin ....someone is in big turobu..
agabaI23:
No fear I know say you no know say na me. You were working out.
Why I no go fear, my suspicion has been confirmed!!you are a govt agent, you see sey I no talk anything about ur "bros" any longer oo, he is doing a "wonderful"job! cheesy
Describe where you saw me and outfit,I still get small doubt.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:25am On Nov 06, 2012
modath:

Describe where you saw me and outfit,I still get small doubt.

I said so.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:30am On Nov 06, 2012
Yesterday's Logs

Noon - 1 bottle of soy milk

Lunch - 1 wrap moi moi + 1 hardboiled egg * 2 slice bread

Snack - 3 large garden eggs

Dinner - 2 cups yam cubes + egusi soup + 1 piece of turkey.

Exercise - 5 mins jog in place, 10 mins jump rope (tabata), 10 mins walk.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sonie1: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
You want to loose weight the right way without you having to look
like one with kwashiokor?,try out Slim & fit, a great and effective
weight loss product from Nature's Way. The result is amazing.
You can also get an accompanying supplement to help with your daily
essentials for good health and cellular rejuvenation.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
sonie1: You want to loose weight the right way without you having to look
like one with kwashiokor?,try out Slim & fit, a great and effective
weight loss product from Nature's Way. The result is amazing.
You can also get an accompanying supplement to help with your daily
essentials for good health and cellular rejuvenation.
Its "LOSE" not loose and you can restrict your poison peddle to that other thread!!! ..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Logs for the day

BF - 2 cups spaghetti + 5 slices plantain + 1 piece turkey

Snack - a handful of sesame seeds, 1 small tangerine, 1 piece of turkey

Dinner - 1 big slice of yam + scrambled eggs

Exercise - 5 mins jog in place, 40 mins core training (it was 15 reps, 3 sets of each exercise like 10 different types).

Now the heat is here, I have skyrocketed in my water intake and no loo cos I always sweat it out.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sonie1: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2012
@modath, thanks for pointing out my grammatical error.
You can not judge beauty from the distance. Slim & Trim
have been proven to be an effective & efficient weight
loss product.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by bebechuks: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
My wedding is next year April, so I got to burn some to fit into that gown well.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Logs for today (active rest)

BF - 100g bread + 1 egg scrambled + 1 mug beverage + 1 cube sugar

L - 1 wrap of moimoi

Snack - 1 can of Malta Guinness

Snack - 1 hardboiled egg

Snack - 8 pieces of peanuts

Dinner - 1 orange

Exercise - Nil but very active today
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 6:15am On Nov 08, 2012
@HG,
Yummy indeed xcept 4 d fact dat my sis is now in2 fulltime bakin n I'm also caught in d act*wink.

10mins walk
300 skips

Brkfast;8 table spoon of beans,4 small pieces of yam n ponmo

Lunch: 1 malt

Dinner 7pm' 1cup of rice plus egg.
@ aLl, whch malt has d lowest calories or which drink can I talk dat is calorie free
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2012
simababe: @ aLl, whch malt has d lowest calories or which drink can I talk dat is calorie free

I think it may be AMSTEL, I have never checked the details, but I always see low sugar on it.

For Malta Guinness, I checked for the first time yesterday at a naming ceremony, they insisted I must take something so I found myself checking the body of the can, (what nonsense) something is turning me crazy o.

Anyways, it says 64kcal/100ml, and it has a content of 330ml so just do the maths. Happy drinking.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
hey people! hw una dey? hope u dint miss m too much, ve bin ere but nt bin postin. yesterday i checked my weight and saw it was 2kg less, was happyonly for my friend to tell me d scale was minus 2kg i.e i had to add 2kg to get d correct weigth angry angry lolz nyway at least ve managed to keep d weigth off... smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logs for today

BF - 1/2 cup beans + 1/2 asoky + 2 small pieces of turkey + 1 orange

snack - 1 hardboiled egg

Lunch - 1/2 cup asoky + 1 handful of peanuts.

Dinner - rice and beans porridge 1 cup

Exercise - Its my upper body today with weights all for 35 mins with 20 mins stepups (I used the step in my sitting room).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
Tips on losing fat, weight, burning calories , boosting metabolism. Simple rules from a brother who dropped 20kgs in 3 months. I was 118kg prior to starting a vigorous diet and exercise regime.

1. Cut out junk, excess starchy carbs, drink water, eat plenty of vegetable, say no to fizzy drinks including the so cn on, rice, moi moi, eba (empty calories) stick to yam flour, say a big no no to white bread, alcohol (packed full of calories).

Stick to eating beans, yam,vegetables, sweet potatoes, fruits (all fruits but go easy on bananas) have soup, but not the type you have fatty animal organs eg abodi, swimming in artery clogging palm oil, instead eat more of vegetable soup with fish and a fist size yam flour or poundo. I know jollof rice is heaven on your taste buds, pls minimise it to once a week.

Now the exercise regime, two words, metabolic training!! The fastest and most efficient was to blast calories out of your body. This incorporates lifting weights, yes ladies lifting weights ( don't worry you will no bulk up, you do not produce enough testosterone to get big) and superseting them with complex body movements such as mountain climbers, burpees, jumping jacks, star jumps, push ups, Spidermans, butt kicks, high knees to boost your metabolism. It is not easy especially if you are not well conditioned, but just stick at it and watch you body change dramatically.

Those of you who are fans of Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper, buy these four DVDs. Bob Harper pure burn super strength, Jillian Michaels, burn fat boost metabolism, 30 day shred (good for starters). Rotate these DVDs three to four times a week, but be warned, these are serious tough workouts not some cheesy smiling hottie in tight pants floating like a ballerina. Good luck, it is working for me and sure it will do the same for you. Just get it done!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
I forgot to say, lifting weights and complex bodyweight movements boosts your metabolism so much by creating what sports scientists call, the EPOC effect (excess post Oxygen consumption) as oppose to running on a treadmill, your metabolic system is tasked so much the body spends 48hrs post workout trying to recover after your workout thereby burning mad calories.

More tips, grill plantain, it will still taste nice, cook beans with tomatoes, you will get use to the taste.

Two equipments you can invest in skipping rope (you have seen how ripped boxers look, yeah skipping baby) kettlebells (awkward looking i know, but this ancient Russian relic will task you cardiovascular system to the point you feel you are about to pass) you can easily burn 1000 calories an hour doing kb workouts . Holla at me for tips.. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
@Baroba,
Welcome,nice tips and check in again.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
coolThanks Modath, am happy to see this thread on a Nigerian forum. Great thread
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:30am On Nov 11, 2012
Baroba: coolThanks Modath, am happy to see this thread on a Nigerian forum. Great thread

Life's short and we are all getting more aware of the inherent dangers of excess adipose tissue not even talking about the psychological and self esteem constraints it imposes.
Its not easy but c'est la vie. Nothing good comes easy. Thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2012
modath:

Life's short and we are all getting more aware of the inherent dangers of excess adipose tissue not even talking about the psychological and self esteem constraints it imposes.
Its not easy but c'est la vie. Nothing good comes easy. Thanks.

D'accord madmoiselle, we just need to push through if we need to get it.

Now you guys stopped talking about your Abuja meeting, is it that you have been sending mail to each other? Hey, I no well o. If I cash una, e no go be small matter again o. Ok

*how family sha?*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2012
It's been awhile guys. Hope y'all good.

Yday's log.
9am: tea n 3 slices of bread with fish.
4pm: 2 bananas with groudnut.
7pm: bitterleaf soup with fish.
Exercise: 30mins run, 20mins workout comprising of lunge, crunch n squats.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yday
200 elevated push ups
7 mins plank
Weights with 25kg bag
Med ball ex.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Airpure(f): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hi guys
Present weight :80kg
Target weight: 68kg
Height :5.8
Aim to achieve my target through intensive workout sessions,deit , ballerina tea.

Todays log:
Breakfast :fried plantain n 1 fried egg( regretted it as soon as I was done)
Lunch : nil but a cup of ballerina tea
Dinner :3 table spoon rice and goat meat n fish stew
Water: 3liters

Work out: 1.5hrs of walk n jog
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:42am On Nov 12, 2012
cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Airpure: Hi guys
Present weight :80kg
Target weight: 68kg
Height :5.8
Aim to achieve my target through intensive workout sessions,deit , ballerina tea.

Todays log:
Breakfast :fried plantain n 1 fried egg( regretted it as soon as I was done)
Lunch : nil but a cup of ballerina tea
Dinner :3 table spoon rice and goat meat n fish stew
Water: 3liters

Work out: 1.5hrs of walk n jog

You are welcome airpure, youre really in the right place and with the above you in the right track with a good starting on a good footing, if you can maintain this you will soon be close to your goal weight.
If I may ask what is ballerina tea? I hope its not a diet tea, eat good food and continue working out consistently. I think 60 mins a day is much better anything after can result in boredom and injury, and may also be too worn out to do anything the next day. Have a splendid time here.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Hour_Glass:

D'accord madmoiselle, we just need to push through if we need to get it.

Now you guys stopped talking about your Abuja meeting, is it that you have been sending mail to each other? Hey, I no well o. If I cash una, e no go be small matter again o. Ok

*how family sha?*

Agaba, *come out come talk ya own oo, you wan scatter family?? smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:06am On Nov 12, 2012
@ Airpure,
HG has already done the needful, all I'm going to add is that you go "easy" on the exercise, when I say easy I don't mean a 25kph walk,what it means is that you ease yourself gradually into it cos you didn't put on the weight in a short time.
You don't want injuries I believe and I can bet on it that you want to lose only Fat.
Look @ Baroba's Posts(its on this page so no much stress) and work with that, also hit up sparkpeople.com ,caloriecount. about.com and myfitnesspal.com in your spare time, great resources.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.