Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329879 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
@Opella.
Pele...

@Agaba,
Echala has consumed all the yams rendering him equipmentless so wetin you want make him do?

@Ikekings,
So how the lower body now?? Weekend go finish oo, caution advised.

@Taitee,
Its a marathon not a 100m dash, you don't have to live a life of deprivation, moderation is the key.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
@Uche,
Hiya, when you say too much skipping being bad;do you mean cross training(i.e variety)or over training??

@HG,
My sis to sure, hope you pakuromoed and jo dadaed ooo!! cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Sorry to hear that dearie, give your body enough rest and take lots of fruits and water.
okay dear, i sure will
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
@ modath, uche13, hourglass, agaba123, and so many others thanks to you all for your concern.
Today's log
9am- tea and bread
3.30pm- Rice and one beef.
4pm- paw paw
7.40pm- 2 pieces of cooked yam and sauce.
Did a lot of cleaning and climbing stairs today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
modath:
@Ikekings,
So how the lower body now?? Weekend go finish oo, caution advised.
Lower body on point!!! No more pains...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
@ikekings n modath oh! cool

buh wen u overeat n scatter ur diet ova d weekend, are u not back to square one
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
taitee: @ikekings n modath oh! cool

That's where the fun is... grin grin grin...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
modath:
@HG,
My sis to sure, hope you pakuromoed and jo dadaed ooo!! cheesy

Ore, na real wa. I danced so crazily that people around wondered if they mixed something with the food I ate. Have not danced like that in a decade, I mean it. It was fun sha, I just forgot everything around me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
taitee: @ikekings n modath oh! cool

Taitee na so e easy for bodi to scatter? Anyways, its good to watch weekends but as far as am concerned weekend is even easier for me to discipline than week days. Week days I go out and at work and I am easily enticed by the mama put stew and gbegiri but when I am home my veggies and fruits are there to mumble on before my next healthy prepared meal. Note also, I hate packing lunch because I will forget my food warmer, lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
@hg I heard you have a flat tummy.... Is that true? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
ikekings: @hg I heard you have a flat tummy.... Is that true? smiley smiley smiley

You let agaby love catch you, you are done for. He has 18 packs o, and he is tall too. When the fight starts, I will run into hiding.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
I think I'm coming down with something; been having a terrible headache all day even after taking 3 tabs of paracetamol.

2pm: glass of milk and biscuits.
5:30pm: rice and plantain.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
uj_sizzle: I think I'm coming down with something; been having a terrible headache all day even after taking 3 tabs of paracetamol.

2pm: glass of milk and biscuits.
5:30pm: rice and plantain.

Please don't come down with anything o, except squat or push up, lol. Give yourself some rest and eat lots of fruits and veggies.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
Bn a while, feeling extremely lazy and discouraged cos I aint seeing any changes.
Brkfast; 2 slices of yam and 2 fried eggs
Lunch; 1 cup of rice n 1 boil egg
Dinner: 1 amstel malt

15mins walk
20mins body shifting exercise
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

You let agaby love catch you, you are done for. He has 18 packs o, and he is tall too. When the fight starts, I will run into hiding.
Lol... I gat 20 packs and more taller too... Abeg answer my question jare...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
Logs for the day..
Ate rice through out... angry angry angry
Exercise:
Crunches...
Push ups...
20mins boxing...
30mins freestyle... Squats included...

Ps: I want to know whether “pap” is a whole grain?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by UjSizzle(f): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
simababe: Bn a while, feeling extremely lazy and discouraged cos I aint seeing any changes.
Brkfast; 2 slices of yam and 2 fried eggs
Lunch; 1 cup of rice n 1 boil egg
Dinner: 1 amstel malt

15mins walk
20mins body shifting exercise

i doubt you'll see much change when you eat that much eggs in a day. Cut ur egg intake to just one.
Stay away from soda drinks; just drink water instead of better still stock up on fruits.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by teimie(f): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
hello. i am about 5"77 and weigh lyk 64kg. i am also extremely lazy when it coms to exercising embarassed buh wanna start somfin to trim my arms, tummy and waist. can any1 help out, plsssssssss. tnks.

breakfast: nada
lunch: spagetti, a wrap of moimoi and pork.
dinner (8:30ish): poundo yam, okro, soup and chicken. fruits: 2apples and 2big tangerines.
exercise: none.
water: 4glasses. i put lime in my water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2012
@ simababe wen last did u actually stand on d scale? u mite nt see body changes yet buh u shld see weight changes...nd even if ur weigth dint change, at least you didn't add weight.... smiley wink

@teimie, welcome! smiley wink cheesy grin grin.....but i hope the no breakfast was not in an attempt to lose weight oh...dnt skip ur brkfast its important, plus why not eat the heavy meals in the afternoons so u'll use them up instead at night...welcome again

yesterday's log
b: lemon and water...was rushing out
l: swallow and vegetable soup with some pringles.a bit
d: fried rice and shaki nd less than half cucumber
no exercise.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by teimie(f): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2012
@taitee, not at all. i just dnt get hungry in d morning. tnks grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2012
@Uj,
The eggs are not too much, neither is the amstel malta a major problem,weight loss is a function of calories in VS calories out.
From her log,I doubt she want over her daily calorie requirement.
@Taitee,
Losing weight only on the scale is an EPIC fail,tangible weight loss is measured with clothing, if you lose weight and it doesn't translate to clothing size,one is doing more harm than good.
@Simababe,
Been a while, kindly update your measurements, want to know what's going on and discuss the way forward from there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2012
uj_sizzle:

i doubt you'll see much change when you eat that much eggs in a day. Cut ur egg intake to just one.
Stay away from soda drinks; just drink water instead of better still stock up on fruits.

Egg-cellent!!! I am not sure its the eggs o. Its good to exempt the yoke because of cholesterol sha, but egg is a good proteinous source. Also it may not just be an everyday thing.

Its also nice to stay away from drinks, save occasionally too. I do drink my cream soda once a while now.

The only advice is to step up your workout, raise your heart rate to 70 - 80% for 10 mins daily or 50 - 60% for 30 mins daily and work your way up to 60 mins and reduce your portion sizes too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2012
@Teimie,
Welcome,5'7 @ 64kg is very good,you are about 23 on the BMI scale, should be slim and any distortion in your body frame could be down to your body type, can you put up your measurements??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by teimie(f): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2012
@modath,
bust: 34, waist: 28, hips: 34. my tummy isnt what it used to be and my arms r a bit big too. thatz why i said i want to trim those places. and i still cant figure out my body type.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
sorry sima, I did not see your food measurements, its just ok if not under for a daily calorie. Just try step up your workout a bit.

@Mody well done, you are really here gidigba today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hi everyone
@Modath, what I meant is that I had been skipping only without doing any strength or abs training at all. My muscles then got stiff and when I resumed again, it became difficult and painful. Thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
teimie: @modath,
bust: 34, waist: 28, hips: 34. my tummy isnt what it used to be and my arms r a bit big too. thatz why i said i want to trim those places. and i still cant figure out my body type.
28" waist and you are still not happy?? shocked. Me I tire for worl pipul!!! undecided Your bust and hips are the same,you just don't have the standard hourglass shape.. What was it before now? Do you have children??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hour_Glass:

@Mody well done, you are really here gidigba today.

You've been doing a good job,just wanted to do oversabi small cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by teimie(f): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
@modath, lolz. it used to be 32, 24, 34. waist went frm 24 to 28 with a lil bulge in d middle. and no, i dnt hv kids. if i gained 4" in lyk 1month, i wonder wat'll happen to me when i hv kids. just wanna go back to how i was b4. And i'm tired of pple critisizing my wantin to look my best sad i dnt tnk itz wrong knowin u can look better than u do right now and goin for it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
teimie: @modath, lolz. it used to be 32, 24, 34. waist went frm 24 to 28 with a lil bulge in d middle. and no, i dnt hv kids. if i gained 4" in lyk 1month, i wonder wat'll happen to me when i hv kids. just wanna go back to how i was b4. And i'm tired of pple critisizing my wantin to look my best sad i dnt tnk itz wrong knowin u can look better than u do right now and goin for it.

Tei, nice having you around. But am not sure you have any serious business trying to look better, I think you can bother yourself being healthier and stronger. If that bulge on your stomach goes goes down in the process good for you. Do this test and know how healthy and strong you are

push ups till you can do no more (log the numbers)
how long can hold a plank?
How long can you hold a wall squat before you start to shake?
How long can you keep running before you are out of breath?

Try this whenever you are free for a good workout. Then lets know where to go from there?

Can I call you leptotin?
Love you
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Today's Logs

7:20am - 1 bag of green tea + 1/2 slice orange

10:45am - 1 apple + 1 small tangerine

2:10pm - 2 medium garden eggs

3:00pm - 1 cup efo riro + 1 piece goat meat

Dinner - 2 slice bread + 2 tomatoes sliced + 2 eggs scrambled + 1 mug beverage (no sugar).

Today is my freggie day, but I realized I always bow out at night. I will improve with time sha.

Exercise - Nil

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.