Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation (57008 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Greenbullet:
wow,they are? cause my pastor s daughter just snook in ,guess she is coming from a night club-Oo look there that's some university gals closely behind her guess they came together. you ,are all victims of circumstance .

What of the ones quietly sleeping in their fathers house just cos u dont see good girls doesnt mean they dont exist

Just cos u dont see God doesnt mean he doesnt exist

Good things are rare to find

U just dont find diamonds nd precious gems nd stones any ow nd any whr
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

What of the ones quietly sleeping in their fathers house just cos u dont see good girls doesnt mean they dont exist

Just cos u dont see God doesnt mean he doesnt exist

Good things are rare to find

U just dont find diamonds nd precious gems nd stones any ow nd any whr
I wish that were true
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

tongue tongue tongue tongue everyday is a girls day except bad hair day grin
last last you will be my friend sha.grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Greenbullet:
I wish that were true

It is tru joor
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
last last you will be my friend sha.grin

If i hear undecided
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

It is tru joor
defending your gender aii?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 3:58am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

If i hear undecided
lols..stop acting up like a bitch you claim to be.cheesy
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you no one thing about you? You act like guys are the very bad one's & you girls are just angel. On Nairaland none of you females ever accept your a cheat or u'v ever cheated(i just dy look una)everybody comes to nairaland & they eventually turn a siant...shior. Well i'm not proud of it but i'm a cheat...Yes a cheat. Stop acting like u are in every girld shoe. I reside in porthacourt here where u can be knacking a lady & u both don't even consider it as a relationship,no agreement,nothing nothing..PH is more like a place where people don't have control over their children...people act anyhow here.just handful of people still act well. Don't judge urself with others...we know kukuma no if u sef na saint.
You don finish PH babes here
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Oyind17:

You don finish PH babes here
i know finish them.i'm only stating the fact. Though we still half responsible one's but at a lower ratio.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Halen(f): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Sagamite:

I did not call them dumb. I asked you if they are dumb because you kind of insinuated they aren't capable of using their brain to think, they are gullible and we should not judge them based on their thinking when they fail.

I see them as adults capable of thinking and I judge them based on that perception. Anyone of them that can't think has no valid excuse, they are just stuuupid.

Women are weaker vessel, we tend to get carried away easily by what we hear. The lady in question has made a mistake and am sure she has learnt her lesson.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

Those are the type of girls that comes orezi way due to the nature of his job

The good ones nd sincere ones are far away from d show biz nd entertainment world

They just dont look flashy nd attractive so u ignore dem

Nd move with the kind of girls orezi talked about

An illustration for wat u sayin

Just cos d world is filled with evil doesnt mean good doesnt still shine nd touches d heart of people

Same with good nd bad girls

Good girls exist but u too weak to search

Bad girls are easy to get nd every whr undecided
babe for sure not just good but decent, sensible girls still exists, but just like DIAMONDS they are very difficult to find in naja today!
3 crates of vodka for you.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
FxDuke:

babe for sure not just good but decent, sensible girls still exists, but just like DIAMONDS they are very difficult to find in naja today!
3 crates of vodka for you .

looool tanx anyways
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

looool tanx anyways
u welcome
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Lmao! Cruel! Buhahahahah! Amen.

Chai, e pain you wella to talk this kind thing.

May he feel the slap of the spirits every day of his life. Rotf.
I really can't understand why, when you aired you're views on a topic, the next thing some lunatic and deranged children of a cursed se-men be coming at your folks. That prove they totally lacked respect for their folks. They will use their smelly dirty unemployed thumb to type sh*t here. Smh for them.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont blame d guy!d babe na mumu grin **friends with benefit!!

This one na enemies with benefit o , the conversation no show say them be friends
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by mcdon1986: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

abeg shut up.
I haven't commented to please you.. your comments only reveals your orientation
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by mcdon1986: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up!

There are men and women who don't mind occassional casual sex.

That is not necessarily negative or makes them "loose".

Cretins like you that can not enjoy your lives are just miserable and sad beings. Usually miserable and sad beings following some teaching by some medieval illiterate that your gullibly follow.

my comments are not directed to you....however your response has just revealed your kind of person......what I discuss was not handed to me by mere mortal......though bigger than what you can understand in your state. thank you
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by mikolo80: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

Get this in bro,most girls interpret sex as a commitment
as long as you both had sex,there sure is a relationship,they don't need telling undecided why? because they are emotional beings who attach their emotions to sex unless there have been an initial arrangement eg FWB which she is very much aware of.
But guys like you have random sex and expect things to be normal.
dumbass interpretation. why assume what isn't.
and yes you need telling.
we guys are simple like that. we physical so state your intentions instead of thinking you can trap a man with sex. doesn't work.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Toppiano(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2017
misspicy:
Lol,when guys keep saying "I am single"

i just smile and ask them,"what of the girl you are fvcking"

Guys say they are single,girls say they are in a relationship,i keep wondering who are dating the girls,animals? grin.....lmao

Spiritual Ghost

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.