Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation (57010 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by donralph2000(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan shocked
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
DonUjay:
.I don't know whether to Laugh or Cry for You,maybe its partly because I don't even know what you are saying or maybe the foolishness in your statement just turns my stomach

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

I wouldn't suggest you cry, I would suggest you wail because of the sense you lack.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by HARDDON: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

So, real man, she is "naive"?

Who opened the cage for this cursed lost soul?

I don't trade words with daft drones.....
Back to ur dirt pig!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
what did my late folks do to you? May their late spirit hunt you for the rest of your life AMEN.

It is a simple question, ya papa no bang?

If them spirit come and dem see the spirits of my ancestors who hang behind me, dem go scatter run in panick.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDDON:

Who opened the cage for this cursed lost soul?

I don't trade words with daft drones.....
Back to ur dirt pig!

Run!

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDDON:

N what If this chat posts r all farce?

Fuuktard, and what is the relevance of this stewpid question?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Halen:
Heartlessness in the highest order....wicked boy

And she is a saint?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

I wouldn't suggest you cry, I would suggest you wail because of the sense you lack.
.Lmao! please trace this argument to where it all started and in all Honesty tell me who is CRETINOUS. I'ld be utterly shocked if you actually knew the meaning of that word.People like you should be flogged by their Father when they wake up every morning all year round, you know why? cause your existence adds to the already growing population of innately idiotic people in this Beautiful world of ours.

I just wasted valuable time typing all this when I should have put my fingers to more productive use like scratching my Black Yoonsh
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by faith551(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Officialkenshin:

cry and I they here they find bae cry person they use one play football cry

Leave the yeye guy
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by 400billionman: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
That guy is a kid.

Anyone who takes joy in hurting a partner is still very immature.

And do not think karma wont visit you.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
sometimes u dating ursef i really don't blame the girl at all undecided
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
maryhaam:
na my brother.
.cheesy
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yes..i might be fvcking somebody & she probably knows we are not dating.so if someone ask me if i'm single i should still say i'm dating?nawa o.

i dont kno ow u people do it

Sleep with someone u don't love and not dating embarassed
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

Get this in bro,most girls interpret sex as a commitment
as long as you both had sex,there sure is a relationship,they don't need telling undecided why? because they are emotional beings who attach their emotions to sex unless there have been an initial arrangement eg FWB which she is very much aware of.
But guys like you have random sex and expect things to be normal.

Preach sister preach
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
DonUjay:
.Lmao! please trace this argument to where it all started and in all Honesty tell me who is CRETINOUS. I'ld be utterly shocked if you actually knew the meaning of that word.People like you should be flogged by their Father when they wake up every morning all year round, you know why? cause your existence adds to the already growing population of innately idiotic people in this Beautiful world of ours.

I just wasted valuable time typing all this when I should have put my fingers to more productive use like scratching my Black Yoonsh

You are a daft cretinous fuuktard!

Your moronic arsse thinks the girl was a victim and the guy should be acting in her best interest?

You are foolish to the bone.

You are the cretin talking about the existence of your God?

Ko ni da fun bukata e! (E no go better for your endeavours!)

When I am sleeping and my brain is recharging, I would still talk more sense than you talk at your peak.

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
sickstars:

i dont kno ow u people do it

Sleep with someone u don't love and not dating embarassed
i cannot even take u serious.your siggy says you are a bitch yet u are claiming saint for me here...madam shift biko.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
See them blame the girl undecided

Guys act so pure innocent and angelic wen dating a girl nd expect her to kno she is just FWB wtf is she a wizard

Dis is why i love being a feminist
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i cannot even take u serious.your siggy says you are a bitch yet u are claiming saint for me here...madam shift biko.

Smh use my online personality to judge me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

some b*tch like me are better dan ur home girls in character nd attitude 100% any day ny time

Dis generation is crazy nd ruined

Failed generation

After technology this generation has nothing else to offer
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
sickstars:

Smh use my online personality to judge me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

some b*tch like me are better dan ur home girls in character nd attitude 100% any day ny time

Dis generation is crazy nd ruined

Failed generation

After technology this generation has nothing else to offer
ok mir thank you mir.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ok mir thank you mir.

Ok sick beatz tongue
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
sickstars:

Ok sick beatz tongue
after u don insult me finish na...
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
That's it. Is this something to share online? Treat others how you want your sister to be treated.. that's why most nigerian men never get past the guy stage. Only few of us make it to the Men stage.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
after u don insult me finish na...

Aba sorry na grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Halen(f): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

And she is a saint?

She's not. She fell for his lies. Guys can pretend damn!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Obiwannn: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
Lol,when guys keep saying "I am single"

i just smile and ask them,"what of the girl you are fvcking"

Guys say they are single,girls say they are in a relationship,i keep wondering who are dating the girls,animals? grin.....lmao
I'm single
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
zicoraads:

Mtchewwwww...go figure my black asss

What goes around, comes back around:DD
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by zicoraads: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

What goes around, comes back around:DD

Sometimes what goes round never comes back around tongue
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Halen:

She's not. She fell for his lies. Guys can pretend damn!

So girls are "truthful" but just dumb?

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Halen(f): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

So girls are "truthful" but just dumb?

I guess that's wah happens when you let ur heart think for you. 1st rule of dating...thou shall use thy head. Btw why call girls dumb? I think Most nairaland guys don't respect ladies
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
'It's either we're vukin or we're nothing' those words should be written in stone

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
sickstars:

Aba sorry na grin
you need to beg me with peak milk jare..cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.