Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation (56999 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you need to beg me with peak milk jare..cheesy

Goan nd enter canal
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

It is not harsh o.

He said men should not bang women. Maybe he was conceived through immaculate conception. So he should let us know if he is Jesus II.
child of a cursed se-m-e-n. You're a reflection of your useless family.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by peacemaker68(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
It not ur fault it my
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Halen:

I guess that's wah happens when you let ur heart think for you. 1st rule of dating...thou shall use thy head. Btw why call girls dumb? I think Most nairaland guys don't respect ladies

I did not call them dumb. I asked you if they are dumb because you kind of insinuated they aren't capable of using their brain to think, they are gullible and we should not judge them based on their thinking when they fail.

I see them as adults capable of thinking and I judge them based on that perception. Anyone of them that can't think has no valid excuse, they are just stuuupid.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
child of a cursed se-m-e-n. You're a reflection of your useless family.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Maybe you meant to say you are a product of a dysfunctional s-e-men. No wonder you came out dumb and hence make dumb statements.

Cretin!

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Seriously. It just shows how immature d guy is.

A big fool at that.
Why e dey pain you?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
sickstars:

Goan nd enter canal
your just meet me for my good mood na why u just dy insult me anyhow..it ur day..have fun!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
your just meet me for my good mood na why u just dy insult me anyhow..it ur day..have fun!
tongue tongue tongue tongue everyday is a girls day except bad hair day grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
tongue tongue tongue tongue everyday is a girls day except bad hair day grin grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Imagine.

She wanted to force herself on him.

She is such a poor, innocent, naive girl that does not know the fcking she is engaged in is a booty call one or a relationship one? undecided

She should tell that BS to "real men" fuuktards.

Are you suggesting that it is unusual for to develop feelings from FWB?

Regardless, he could have made his point clear without being harsh. I don't see the reason for that tone.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you suggesting that it is unusual for to develop feelings from FWB?

Regardless, he could have made his point clear without being harsh. I don't see the reason for that tone.

It may not be unusual, but what she should have tried to do is to initiate lifting the acquittance to a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship status, not her crude way of trying to put him in a relationship he does not want by blackmail (i.e. "you are sleeping with me, so now we are in a relationship").

Many Nigerian girls have no manners and think they are too smart.

Most likely, she fcking obviously knew they were not dating but wanted to blackmail-trap him into it and the guy gave her what she deserved.

What she should have done was basically ask or say things like:

"I like you and want us to start dating exclusively"

"Do you want us to have a relationship?"

"I have feelings for you, do you feel the same way?"

Fcking simple manners, persin no go see with most Naija girls. She thought na she sharp pass.

I don't blame her alone. I also blame fuuktards like francizy.

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

It may not be unusual, but what she should have tried to do is to initiate lifting the acquittance to a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship status, not her crude way of trying to put him in a relationship he does not want by blackmail (i.e. "you are sleeping with me, so now we are in a relationship").

Many Nigerian girls have no manners and think they are too smart.

Most likely, she fcking obviously knew they were not dating but wanted to blackmail-trap him into it and the guy gave her what she deserved.

What she should have done was basically ask or say:

"I like you and want us to start dating exclusively"

"Do you want to have a relationship?"

"I have feelings for you, do you feel the same way"

Fcking simple manners, persin no go see with most Naija girls.

I agree with you. That was my first thought. She was definitely trying to trick him into a relationshipsad. But then, he could have resolved it without using that tone.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

I agree with you. That was my first thought. She was definitely trying to trick him into a relationshipsad. But then, he could have resolved it without using that tone.

If she can't be considerate when dealing with him, why should he be considerate when dealing with her?

Her well-being should more important to him than his is to her?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

If she can't be considerate when dealing with him, why should he be considerate when dealing with she?

Her well-being should more important to him than his is to her?

Nope, However you cannot deny that he could have been more considerate. smiley. Hers was not that bad.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

Nope, However you cannot deny that he could have been more considerate. smiley. Hers was not that bad.

As Obasanjo said about what led to Biafra war (Igbo officers going to kill Northern leaders):

"In Physics, they teach you that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. But that is not always the case, some reactions are opposite but not equal o".

Lesson is: Don't start problems with, or attack, someone that can give you a return. If you do and get a worse return, then you can't complain.

Treat people considerately and hopefully they would also do the same.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by layeenka(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
That's what happens when u see an handsome rich guy and u decided to play around, losing ya pride## ah don taya come date hustlers like us u no go gree! mtcheww
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
FuckTheMod:
Rare girl...
Can we be chat mates? smiley
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
mcdon1986:
i am sure that WHO EVER the guy is that was on the conversation, he must be following this tread so get the whip, Ya have perhaps enjoyed your self to the best of your knowledge. but the question is; now what next? perhaps look for the next loose girls.. yes it's only loose lady that can have things to do with people of your mentality who thinks relationships is all about sex. and as for many in this game, the question for you is when will you grow up from being a toddler in the hands of your fleshy desire... are you not burden with the fact that your life has been manipulated For long by forces beyond your compression, its a pity that many know the danger of living life of sinful desire, sex inclusive, yet are not concerned with the need to put things in order. alot have been victim of what the Bible called the "ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH " sex inclusive... my scolding is to let you know, ladies and gentlemen relationships built with sex as a determinate factor for satisfaction and love, is a relationship trapped in deceit, void of sacrifice and such a relationship will face a possible crack down, well no thanks to many constitution that provided a passive solution via divorce there by, further subjugating the life of many to avoid the tenets of righteous living in abstinence from sex before marriage...the world has gone bad and many have been drunken with the wine of her fornication (the devil)... you don't believe me because it's a mystery at work in the life of many........wellll the long and short of My sermons is that it's possible to live a life devoid of fornication.....yes you too can win the battle over sex I won so can you. no more excuses........ Jesus is still the old rugged way.... .

abeg shut up.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
BerryScott:
see how people yoke them selves unknowingly thinking that they are the Boss,
later when the guy starts reaping the outcomes it becomes his extended family and village members

well, for the girl. she should continue to wallow in stupidity till she is diagnosed medically of "ACQUIRED IGNORAMUS DEFICIENCY SYNDROME' (AIDS)

Reaping what outcomes? That we are fucking or that I don't wanna date you? Iffa slap you eh.

Mugu.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

More like commitment at ATM level. One of several ATMs. grin cheesy

All that na long ago, na today?

A decent girl is just a decent girl. And there are few and far between now. Men know that very well.

Most girls have become like a commodity. You have one if you can financially afford it, several if you can.

When most girls stop putting price on sex, or just refuse sex and equally make no financial demand/have no expectation of money, then men will again value them more. Just self-respect.

But for now, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Bitter truth, so unpalatable that most girls prefer not to hear it.
1 crate of origin to u.u spoke the truth.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

I think you are referring to lovepeddlers here..

my post is not about love peddlers am talking about your average girl out there
lol AVERAGE GIRL=LOVEPEDDLER.no offence but gals of this days don't deserve an iota of respect.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

My dear, the word lovepeddler is misused now.

A man going to lovepeddler probably knows the price and most won't complain after service is rendered.

A girl who dates several men for economic gain (like most 9ja women are now rated most unfaithful in research), is exactly what?

I have more female friends than male friends. And I know what they get up to. They even bring the matter with their several men to me for advise.
No, these are not illiterate women eking out a living in Mushin/Agege. These are well-educated, mostly employed women, from "good homes".

You advise them against such, but over the years, I have learnt that 99% of girls do what you advised them against.

Even God almighty didn't get Eve to take his advise, let alone a mere mortal like me. grin cheesy
1 crate of origin for u.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
sickstars:

Preach sister preach
show s how mentally backwards girl are .SEX=LOVE,now that's just ridiculous. listen to orezi -ogede then you will understand girls of these days.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greenbullet:
show s how mentally backwards girl are .SEX=LOVE,now that's just ridiculous. listen to orezi -ogede then you will understand girls of these days.

Those are the type of girls that comes orezi way due to the nature of his job

The good ones nd sincere ones are far away from d show biz nd entertainment world

They just dont look flashy nd attractive so u ignore dem

Nd move with the kind of girls orezi talked about

An illustration for wat u sayin

Just cos d world is filled with evil doesnt mean good doesnt still shine nd touches d heart of people

Same with good nd bad girls

Good girls exist but u too weak to search

Bad girls are easy to get nd every whr undecided
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by damfun: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:

Get this in bro,most girls interpret sex as a commitment
as long as you both had sex,there sure is a relationship,they don't need telling undecided why? because they are emotional beings who attach their emotions to sex unless there have been an initial arrangement eg FWB which she is very much aware of.
But guys like you have random sex and expect things to be normal.
finally found some1 making sense.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Banter1:
what did my late folks do to you? May their late spirit hunt you for the rest of your life AMEN.

Lmao! Cruel! Buhahahahah! Amen.

Chai, e pain you wella to talk this kind thing.

May he feel the slap of the spirits every day of his life. Rotf.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

Those are the type of girls that comes orezi way due to the nature of his job

The good ones nd sincere ones are far away from d show biz nd entertainment world

They just dont look flashy nd attractive so u ignore dem

Nd move with the kind of girls orezi talked about

An illustration for wat u sayin

Just cos d world is filled with evil doesnt mean good doesnt still shine nd touches d heart of people

Same with good nd bad girls

Good girls exist but u too weak to search

Bad girls are easy to get nd every whr undecided
sorry,those are the type of girls we have in our society. or have you forgotten that a child is an offshoot of his environment
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Greenbullet:
sorry,those are the type of girls we have in our society. or have you forgotten that a child is an offshoot of his environment

Speak for ur environment

Even farmers they know there would be good and bad crops on the same farm land

Just speak for the girls u attract or are attracted to

Even in d midst of the darkness there is still light
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by nfour4(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=talktonase post=41417707]Friends with benefit! Na dis kind friendship I dey like
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

Speak for ur environment

Even farmers they know there would be good and bad crops on the same farm land

Just speak for the girls u attract or are attracted to

Even in d midst of the darkness there is still light
this is Nigeria. you and I know I am right. stop trying to defend the guilty @ em gals
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Greenbullet:
this is Nigeria. you and I know I am right. stop trying to defend the guilty @ em gals

yes its nigeria whr most parents still train their children to be decent unlike other countries

Wat a foreign parent can take

A nigerian parent cant take

Their are still several nigerians training up their children to b good nd responsible

Not nigerian girls trying to act keeping up with the kardashians in nigeria
Those are who u meet nd they just 40% of the whole girls in nigeria
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Greenbullet(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

yes its nigeria whr most parents still train their children to be decent unlike other countries

Wat a foreign parent can take

A nigerian parent cant take

Their are still several nigerians training up their children to b good nd responsible

Not nigerian girls trying to act keeping up with the kardashians in nigeria
Those are who u meet nd they just 40% of the whole girls in nigeria
wow,they are? cause my pastor s daughter just snook in ,guess she is coming from a night club-Oo look there that's some university gals closely behind her guess they came together. you ,are all victims of circumstance .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.