Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation (57003 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by esoket1776: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ Op, how u take get d chat? Shey no b u dey do dis kind thing?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
mcdon1986:
i am sure that WHO EVER the guy is that was on the conversation, he must be following this tread so get the whip, Ya have perhaps enjoyed your self to the best of your knowledge. but the question is; now what next? perhaps look for the next loose girls.. yes it's only loose lady that can have things to do with people of your mentality who thinks relationships is all about sex. and as for many in this game, the question for you is when will you grow up from being a toddler in the hands of your fleshy desire... are you not burden with the fact that your life has been manipulated For long by forces beyond your compression, its a pity that many know the danger of living life of sinful desire, sex inclusive, yet are not concerned with the need to put things in order. alot have been victim of what the Bible called the "ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH " sex inclusive... my scolding is to let you know, ladies and gentlemen relationships built with sex as a determinate factor for satisfaction and love, is a relationship trapped in deceit, void of sacrifice and such a relationship will face a possible crack down, well no thanks to many constitution that provided a passive solution via divorce there by, further subjugating the life of many to avoid the tenets of righteous living in abstinence from sex before marriage...the world has gone bad and many have been drunken with the wine of her fornication (the devil)... you don't believe me because it's a mystery at work in the life of many........wellll the long and short of My sermons is that it's possible to live a life devoid of fornication.....yes you too can win the battle over sex I won so can you. no more excuses........ Jesus is still the old rugged way.... .

Shut the fck up!

There are men and women who don't mind occassional casual sex.

That is not necessarily negative or makes them "loose".

Cretins like you that can not enjoy your lives are just miserable and sad beings. Usually miserable and sad beings following some teaching by some medieval illiterate that your gullibly follow.

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDDON:

Lovepeddlers with tags r way smaller in number than those in offices, banks, oil companies n d likes.

It's only a V that can claim not to want this more....
Once opened woman love this more than men just that they can control their emotions more than these idiotic guys cud
whoah!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked quite revealing. tell us more
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
psalmy2:

The guy is unserious and wicked[color=#990000][/color] wink, even if u don't want her, there are beta ways of letting it out.

OK noted... try rephrasing let's see How it fits in.. t anks
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by HARDDON: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

you will agree with me that loving sex is an individual thing

my point is that most ladies attach way too much emotions to sex no matter how casual they see it,so they expect a kind of commitment,even when it is not verbal unlike some men who can have sex with their dicks alone

Nah, it is not every d1ck dey ride, they dig. All gurls hate. 2mins men.
But u can't resist d temptation of attaching emotions when d Jrod was sooo smooth gud. They keeping popping in for more n marking territories as they roll

Gud Jrod coupled with a learned hands n stamina, brings out d emotions n u can't help but.......

Btw, d bolded cracked mua up, Lol
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by dachaste(f): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
hustler86:

Victoria kimani is dt U? grin grin

Naaaaah
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by francizy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

How did you logically link the cretinous junk you just wrote to what is being discussed, cretin?

Dumbfck!

You'll never make sense in your life because your lack reasoning.. Goat faced punk!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Andykruiz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Jeez. Can u just imagine dat guy?

I blame d gal sha

Wenn I say no sex naw dey'll start whining. If she hadn't given him so cheap he won't be bragging not just outside buh to ha also

Am short of words. Chio!!!!!

And when he agrees to "no sex" you go and give some other sharp guy outside there abi?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by vicstar(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Uhm to some gurls dey deserve it grin wen a guy is genuine,dey consider him less interesting lipsrsealed , buh dat dude is kinda harsh, I won't judge him though
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Because?
Ya father no fck ya mother?
wow that's harsh!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by maryhaam(f): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
are u really a football fan or u watch ball cus of your man?.cheesy
been watching ball since uni days,its somefyn I enjoy,but the club was influenced.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by missjane: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
The guy and the girl are two of the same kind.. same IQ level... relationships come and go.. no victor or vanquish.. think about it.. Dangote pikin won't just go and sleep with a low class girl just to feel like a man.. he will get his class na. So the op and the girl na ejima for reasoning...
More so for posting their conversation..
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

You are spot on.

With what just happened, I can guarantee you they just signed a contract for many more years of booty call while cretins like francizy is begging someone like her for a date.
so true bro...this is the chilling reality of recent.
3 vodka for you.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

When you grow up and grow sense, you will start learning to consider your own self-interest over the interest of someone who does not have your interest at heart.
.I don't know whether to Laugh or Cry for You,maybe its partly because I don't even know what you are saying or maybe the foolishness in your statement just turns my stomach
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Because?

Ya father no fck ya mother?
what did my late folks do to you? May their late spirit hunt you for the rest of your life AMEN.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by AreaFada2: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

Get this in bro,most girls interpret sex as a commitment
as long as you both had sex,there sure is a relationship,they don't need telling undecided why? because they are emotional beings who attach their emotions to sex unless there have been an initial arrangement eg FWB which she is very much aware of.
But guys like you have random sex and expect things to be normal.

More like commitment at ATM level. One of several ATMs. grin cheesy

All that na long ago, na today?

A decent girl is just a decent girl. And there are few and far between now. Men know that very well.

Most girls have become like a commodity. You have one if you can financially afford it, several if you can.

When most girls stop putting price on sex, or just refuse sex and equally make no financial demand/have no expectation of money, then men will again value them more. Just self-respect.

But for now, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Bitter truth, so unpalatable that most girls prefer not to hear it.

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by misspicy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

More like commitment as ATM. One of several ATMs. grin cheesy

All that long ago, na today?

A decent girl is just a decent girl. And there are few and far between now. Men know that very well.

Most girls have become like a commodity. You have if you can financially afford it, several if you can.

When most girls stop putting price on sex, or just refuse sex and equally make no financial demand/have no expectation of money, then men will again value them more. Just self-respect.

But for now, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Bitter truth, so unpalatable that most girls prefer not to hear it.
I think you are referring to lovepeddlers here..

my post is not about love peddlers am talking about your average girl out there
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
maryhaam:
been watching ball since uni days,its somefyn I enjoy,but the club was influenced.
yeah...i surely know that almost all females who support clubs are usually influenced by their men
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by braine(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
talktonase:
Friends with benefit!

That's they way to go these days.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Missmossy(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Truly hilarious!!!

Eyah..that statement must have hurt. Quite silly on her part anyway.

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by AreaFada2: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

I think you are referring to lovepeddlers here..

my post is not about love peddlers am talking about your average girl out there

My dear, the word lovepeddler is misused now.

A man going to lovepeddler probably knows the price and most won't complain after service is rendered.

A girl who dates several men for economic gain (like most 9ja women are now rated most unfaithful in research), is exactly what?

I have more female friends than male friends. And I know what they get up to. They even bring the matter with their several men to me for advise.
No, these are not illiterate women eking out a living in Mushin/Agege. These are well-educated, mostly employed women, from "good homes".

You advise them against such, but over the years, I have learnt that 99% of girls do what you advised them against.

Even God almighty didn't get Eve to take his advise, let alone a mere mortal like me. grin cheesy
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by braine(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
grayht:
Cheerful giver...!!!
Jeka ma dorawa "

Click like if u agree

Oh, boy, you're funny. I've not heard that phrase in a very long time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by misspicy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

My dear, the word lovepeddler is misused now.

A man going to lovepeddler probably knows the price and most won't complain after service is rendered.

A girl who dates several men for economic gain (like most 9ja women are now rated most unfaithful in research), is exactly what?

I have more female friends than male friends. And I know what they get up to. They even bring the matter with their several men to me for advise.
No, these are not illiterate women eking out a living in Mushin/Agege. These are well-educated, mostly employed women, from "good homes".

You advise them against such, but over the years, I have learnt that 99% of girls do what you advised them against.

Even God almighty didn't get Eve to take his advise, let alone a mere mortal like me. grin cheesy
well then its obvious we live in a morally loose society.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by maryhaam(f): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yeah...i surely know that almost all females who support clubs are usually influenced by their men
na my brother.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by AreaFada2: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

well then its obvious we live in a morally loose society.

Yes we do. For several reasons (1) Poverty (2) Materialism & greed/need to show off (3) Massive decline in traditional values. Etc, etc.

It extends to cultism, money rituals, doing anything for money, crime. No gender is left out.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na the kain boys them day like na... what do you expect.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by EOOJ(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Jeez. Can u just imagine dat guy?

I blame d gal sha

Wenn I say no sex naw dey'll start whining. If she hadn't given him so cheap he won't be bragging not just outside buh to ha also

Am short of words. Chio!!!!!

why shud we imagine d guy? Wen he has done absolutely noting wrong.

Does having sex translate to bin in a relationship Haba. Na d gal mes up big time grin Its obvious he neva askd ha out she just got haself caught up in ha fantasies. Hehe grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by success10(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
And the mumu gal will later beg the guy... while they resume banging.. Some gals with fish brain..

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDDON:

Nopes he ain't!

Taking advantage of a naive gurl isn't kul. Ain't manly n I'm very sure she is a minor from d way she relates.
Bliv me, that gurl wud grow n do guys some ish....

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

So, real man, she is "naive"?

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
BerryScott:
see how people yoke them selves unknowingly thinking that they are the Boss,
later when the guy starts reaping the outcomes it becomes his extended family and village members

well, for the girl. she should continue to wallow in stupidity till she is diagnosed medically of "ACQUIRED IGNORAMUS DEFICIENCY SYNDROME' (AIDS)

INTELLIGENCE DEFICIENCY please think about the correction
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
francizy:

You'll never make sense in your life because your lack reasoning.. Goat faced punk!

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Explain to me what link existed between what is being discussed and the moronic analogy you brought from your arsse.

When one calls fuuktards like you products of a failed education system, you willl think it is an insult, not knowing it is a perfect description of your existence.

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Sagamite(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
wow that's harsh!

It is not harsh o.

He said men should not bang women. Maybe he was conceived through immaculate conception. So he should let us know if he is Jesus II.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.