Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation (57007 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by menxer: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
I like the guy, no mincing of words: "it's either we are fucking or nothing".
no time for bad investment grin

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by kaybee09(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Omg.,wat a world
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by joseph1832(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Very funny indeed. I mean the girl is clearly seeing the handwriting on the wall and she still want to nag. The guy has clearly stated it that the one thing she's good for is "f*#king".
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

Get this in bro,most girls interpret sex as a commitment
as long as you both had sex,there sure is a relationship,they don't need telling undecided why? because they are emotional beings who attach their emotions to sex unless there have been an initial arrangement eg FWB which she is very much aware of.
But guys like you have random sex and expect things to be normal.
Okay Spicy,let me get this straight.
So,there aren't emotional men?
What happened to proposal that sex is now replacing it?
Truth be said,she was fvcking silly and i wouldn't really blame the guy....cool

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin

I hate the word "fun" too. What's that? angry

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by ideykwum: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bros, Phc can spoil a man o! The babes are ready to drop the pants once you have some cash! You don't even have to be rich... just be ready to part with some.

Many would do the act without any shred of emotion... with or without cash.

quote author=danbrowndmf post=41419396]you no one thing about you? You act like guys are the very bad one's & you girls are just angel. On Nairaland none of you females ever accept your a cheat or u'v ever cheated(i just dy look una)everybody comes to nairaland & they eventually turn a siant...shior. Well i'm not proud of it but i'm a cheat...Yes a cheat. Stop acting like u are in every girld shoe. I reside in porthacourt here where u can be knacking a lady & u both don't even consider it as a relationship,no agreement,nothing nothing..PH is more like a place where people don't have control over their children...people act anyhow here.just handful of people still act well. Don't judge urself with others...we know kukuma no if u sef na saint.[/quote] :-XBros, Phc can spoil a man o! The babes are ready to drop the pants once you have some cash! You don't even have to be rich... just be ready to part with some.

Many would do the act without any shred of emotion... with or without cash.

quote author=danbrowndmf post=41419396]you no one thing about you? You act like guys are the very bad one's & you girls are just angel. On Nairaland none of you females ever accept your a cheat or u'v ever cheated(i just dy look una)everybody comes to nairaland & they eventually turn a siant...shior. Well i'm not proud of it but i'm a cheat...Yes a cheat. Stop acting like u are in every girld shoe. I reside in porthacourt here where u can be knacking a lady & u both don't even consider it as a relationship,no agreement,nothing nothing..PH is more like a place where people don't have control over their children...people act anyhow here.just handful of people still act well. Don't judge urself with others...we know kukuma no if u sef na saint.[/quote]
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Zeevah: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na wa o! Na person pikin somebody dey talk to like this?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
hahahahahaah stop fvcking people's daughter.

banter1 who you referring to... No one is fucking here ooo, just getting Connected
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by lovely17(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
I can't laugh oh we fucking or else nothing else ;DI can't laugh oh we fucking or nothing else
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
some boys no get conscience sha. How can you be so freaking Blunt. He made the girl feel so worthless! as worthless as the toilet paper I use in wiping my a** Crack

4 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by kraftsta(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
When is ManU Chelsea match? I mean what time?
6:30pm..which of the teams are u supporting?
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Officialkenshin(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
faith551:
Op if that's you, then I wish I can get my hands on any of your sisters, I really want to see how you'll feel.
Oh and before you start ranting about how you'll skin me alive if I try it, you won't do a thing, cause you're a pussy, if not you wnt take advantage of a girls nativity. Silly.
Oya clap for your self

cry and I they here they find bae cry person they use one play football cry

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yep that's how it is... these chiks ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

Erumz tonii
no yawa...i go add you up.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Officialkenshin(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Jeez. Can u just imagine dat guy?

I blame d gal sha

Wenn I say no sex naw dey'll start whining. If she hadn't given him so cheap he won't be bragging not just outside buh to ha also

Am short of words. Chio!!!!!

What the op did is bad. But come to think of it, some girls deserve this, CU's na all this kind guys them they like, when better guy go come around ask them out they will reject it. Not that the guy is ugly or anything but they want the one who will play with their heart.

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by hustler86(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

Biko. Keep my life and relationship outta ur fingers bikonu.

Victim? Please Sing a new song

Victoria kimani is dt U? grin grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
no yawa...i go add you up.
OK boss
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

I blame d gal sha

Wenn I say no sex naw dey'll start whining. If she hadn't given him so cheap he won't be bragging not just outside buh to ha also

Always blaming and advising everyone but yourself. Hypocrite
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by chichriso: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
That guy is so mean, Anyway, i blame the girl. Thats why i'm not an advocate of sexual relationship

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
kraftsta:

6:30pm..which of the teams are u supporting?
that stweepid team that sacked The Special One.

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
too bad she gave up the cookies to somebody who didn't even give a sh*it.
girls will never learn, not in this lifetime.
I can just imagine her feeling soo worthless.

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by danbrowndmf(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
dachaste:

I blame d gal sha

even if it take u one year to give a guy ur punanny,if he's gonna mock u he will still mock u.weda u give it cheap or costly... The guy is just silly that's all....

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by mcdon1986: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
i am sure that WHO EVER the guy is that was on the conversation, he must be following this tread so get the whip, Ya have perhaps enjoyed your self to the best of your knowledge. but the question is; now what next? perhaps look for the next loose girls.. yes it's only loose lady that can have things to do with people of your mentality who thinks relationships is all about sex. and as for many in this game, the question for you is when will you grow up from being a toddler in the hands of your fleshy desire... are you not burden with the fact that your life has been manipulated For long by forces beyond your compression, its a pity that many know the danger of living life of sinful desire, sex inclusive, yet are not concerned with the need to put things in order. alot have been victim of what the Bible called the "ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH " sex inclusive... my scolding is to let you know, ladies and gentlemen relationships built with sex as a determinate factor for satisfaction and love, is a relationship trapped in deceit, void of sacrifice and such a relationship will face a possible crack down, well no thanks to many constitution that provided a passive solution via divorce there by, further subjugating the life of many to avoid the tenets of righteous living in abstinence from sex before marriage...the world has gone bad and many have been drunken with the wine of her fornication (the devil)... you don't believe me because it's a mystery at work in the life of many........wellll the long and short of My sermons is that it's possible to live a life devoid of fornication.....yes you too can win the battle over sex I won so can you. no more excuses........ Jesus is still the old rugged way.... .

4 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Banter1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

banter1 who you referring to... No one is fucking here ooo, just getting Connected
good! How is your sis Macdoris? No disrespect bro.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Adex097: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Haha

Its either we are fucking or we are nothing!!! cheesy

This is strong cheesy
Quote of the year 2015 "its either we are fucking or we are nothing" grin
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by BerryScott(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
see how people yoke them selves unknowingly thinking that they are the Boss,
later when the guy starts reaping the outcomes it becomes his extended family and village members

well, for the girl. she should continue to wallow in stupidity till she is diagnosed medically of "ACQUIRED IGNORAMUS DEFICIENCY SYNDROME' (AIDS)

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by jacksonite: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Erums:

I dey Ada George... I know Dat ur area shaa...Bt now I enta ekpoma for inside Edo state....

u dey whatsap?
you wan go Bleep the guy or what? What a way to find a fucking mate!
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by donephi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
Lol,when guys keep saying "I am single"

i just smile and ask them,"what of the girl you are fvcking"

Guys say they are single,girls say they are in a relationship,i keep wondering who are dating the girls,animals? grin.....lmao
lol
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by LordReed(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
talktonase:
Friends with benefit!

More like strangers with benefits.

2 Likes

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by wkkwl: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
Lol,when guys keep saying "I am single"

i just smile and ask them,"what of the girl you are fvcking"

Guys say they are single,girls say they are in a relationship,i keep wondering who are dating the girls,animals? grin.....lmao

cos one guy is dating 7 stupid girls who won't use their head and know they are just a side chick.
Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by maryhaam(f): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Banter1:
When is ManU Chelsea match? I mean what time?
6 30

1 Like

Re: When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation by Erums(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
jacksonite:
you wan go Bleep the guy or what? What a way to find a fucking mate!

hehehe...ur fantasy is good.... u need a clearer picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.