Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) (8556 Views)

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
First of all I won't judge you. I won't say you are a selfish person, I won't say you lack love so you won't get love. I won't say anything abt u because I don't Kn anything about you. What I believe is that, u have been trully heartbroken when u were expecting more.

I have been in Ur shoes. I am now a strong man emotionally, nobody can break my heart again, not because I am heartless but because I have learnt that, not everybody is going to be good simply because I am a good person. Not everybody will value my good intentions, there would always be people with bad intentions parading everywhere. You can't say because some other people are bad , you will then become a bad person . Keep on being a good person, if u believe you are, and you will surely find a good person.

Let me give u another warning. Stop picking girls based on how big their yansh is, or how big their booooobs are, don't pick gals based on how wide their hips are or how beautiful their face is. Pik gals based on their character, every gal has a pussy, there is no difference between a gal pussy and another gals pussy, they all feel the same way when you enter, they all give u pleasure, even if she got flat ass and flat boobs and monkey face, u will still enjoy her, that's the truth. We men are easily deceived by women appearance while overlooking their stupid behaviors.

I am very sure u see good gals around but u failed to go after them because they don't have big yansh or big breasts or wide hips or fine face. So u see its nobody's fault. Start going for those good gals u don't really like their appearance, very soon u will fall in love with dem and Ur life will be much more easier, forget abt the bitches, they are worthless, some of them have displayed their bitchiness on this thread, its none of Ur business. Searchiing4love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Holy shiiit!! shocked shocked cheesy

Kini undecided
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by goldiam(f): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
op you cannot give what you don't have.My candid advice is that you should learn to LOVE yourself first before searching for love you lack love so you can never find love.

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
goldiam:
op you cannot give what you don't have.My candid advice is that you should learn to LOVE yourself first before searching for love you lack love so you can never find love.

I HATE LOVE. I LOVE TO HATE undecided

2 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

Kini undecided
Ur siggy tho**no wonder* grin
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ur siggy tho**no wonder* grin

K. Me and u be two parallel line. No make us clash Abeg. Swerve undecided

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by porchster: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

I don't engage idiots. So I'd let u be

Lol you finish that girl ooo lol

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

K. Me and u be two parallel line. No make us clash Abeg. Swerve undecided
Clash?? sad bring it on boo grin grin
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Rone16(f): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oh please!!You will have a daughter some day won't you?Stop stereotyping.The only thing I'm 100 percent sure a white babe can guarantee you is fine children.They don't even value their marriages like we do and cook from Google.If someone hurt you,criticize the person and not all NIgerian babes.Have you met Every girl that you're opening your mouth to say we are not smart and all.Your sisters and cousins are Nigerian girls.May I remind you that abortion is legal abroad so stop comparing us with them using abortion as a criteria.I will also like to remind you that foreign girls take half of your wealth when they divorce you so Gold digging shouldn't also be a criteria.Brother have you ever seen a white girl scrub her body like a black?No.They wash their faces and hands and call it bathing.Lol did you just say we have no home training..Kim k's mum encouraged her to have sex at 14 bro.

2 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
porchster:

Lol you finish that girl ooo lol

U dey mind the biitch? When the truth shook dem for body like needle they will start reacting with insults. Mothafuckas

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Clash?? sad bring it on boo grin grin

K. I love u undecided bye
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by francizy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Severussnape please come, your friend has been let out of the cage again. He'll soon blame GEJ for his inability to woe a Nigerian babe! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rone16:
Oh please!!You will have a daughter some day won't you?Stop stereotyping.The only thing I'm 100 percent sure a white babe can guarantee you is fine children.They don't even value their marriages like we do and cook from Google.If someone hurt you,criticize the person and not all NIgerian babes.Have you met Every girl that you're opening your mouth to say we are not smart and all.Your sisters and cousins are Nigerian girls.

U sound like a newbie here and with ur profile date I will give u the benefit of doubt before further reactions undecided I did not begin my gospel against Nigerian girls today. And I did not generalise in what I wrote. I said 99.99% of them. You might be lucky enough to be among the 00.01 left. That is if you have a contrary attitude and mentality to the one I described above. FYI I don't have sisters or aunties so stop preaching about my sis. Good day angry

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dapo777:
First of all I won't judge you. I won't say you are a selfish person, I won't say you lack love so you won't get love. I won't say anything abt u because I don't Kn anything about you. What I believe is that, u have been trully heartbroken when u were expecting more.

I have been in Ur shoes. I am now a strong man emotionally, nobody can break my heart again, not because I am heartless but because I have learnt that, not everybody is going to be good simply because I am a good person. Not everybody will value my good intentions, there would always be people with bad intentions parading everywhere. You can't say because some other people are bad , you will then become a bad person . Keep on being a good person, if u believe you are, and you will surely find a good person.

Let me give u another warning. Stop picking girls based on how big their yansh is, or how big their booooobs are, don't pick gals based on how wide their hips are or how beautiful their face is. Pik gals based on their character, every gal has a pussy, there is no difference between a gal pussy and another gals pussy, they all feel the same way when you enter, they all give u pleasure, even if she got flat ass and flat boobs and monkey face, u will still enjoy her, that's the truth. We men are easily deceived by women appearance while overlooking their stupid behaviors.

I am very sure u see good gals around but u failed to go after them because they don't have big yansh or big breasts or wide hips or fine face. So u see its nobody's fault. Start going for those good gals u don't really like their appearance, very soon u will fall in love with dem and Ur life will be much more easier, forget abt the bitches, they are worthless, some of them have displayed their bitchiness on this thread, its none of Ur business. Searchiing4love

I understand your points. Just trying to warn vulnerable guys not to fall victim. Nice one

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Rone16(f): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

U sound like a newbie here and with ur profile date I will give u the benefit of doubt before further reactions undecided I did not begin my gospel against Nigerian girls today. And I did not generalise in what I wrote. I said 99.99% of them. You might be lucky enough to be among the 00.01 left. That is if you have a contrary attitude and mentality to the one I described above. FYI I don't have sisters or aunties so stop preaching about my sis. Good day angry

Yes I'm a Newbie...Upon how smart you are,you're still saying 99.99 is not stereotyping.So you don't have sisters and aunties?Please save that lie for someone else.
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

K. I love u undecided bye
I believe u av seen my post
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Rone16(f): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oh BTW,you write like a really intelligent person but you have a very myopic thinking so why don't you go write a book or something and stop wasting your time preaching about Nigerian girls because on behalf of Nigerian girls I'd like to say that we don't want you and we give you our blessings.So you can get your Visa and we are willing to contribute for your flight ticket sef.

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rone16:

Yes I'm a Newbie...Upon how smart you are,you're still saying 99.99 is not stereotyping.So you don't have sisters and aunties?Please save that lie for someone else.

It will be in your best interest not to quote me further. You don't wanna tow the aggressive nor insult lane with me. Ask about me here I don't talk to girls in a civil way like I did to u. If you want to enforce your opinion, open a counter thread and state your facts. Be warned. undecided

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dapo777:

I believe u av seen my post

Yea I did. Just trolling prettythicksme. She's one of my aggressive customers in the past cool
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Rone16(f): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

It will be in your best interest not to quote me further. You don't wanna tow the aggressive nor insult lane with me. Ask about me here I don't talk to girls in a civil way like I did to u. If you want to enforce your opinion, open a counter thread and state your facts. Be warned. undecided

I don't need to ask,it shows..Bye sadist

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
[s]
Rone16:
Oh BTW,you write like a really intelligent person but you have a very myopic thinking so why don't you go write a book or something and stop wasting your time preaching about Nigerian girls because on behalf of Nigerian girls I'd like to say that we don't want you and we give you our blessings.So you can get your Visa and we are willing to contribute for your flight ticket sef.
[/s]

Be warned

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:

Yea I did. Just trolling prettythicksme. She's one of my aggressive customers in the past cool
angry angry
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by philcz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hahahahaha.Some people 's brain will fetch a good amount in the market.It's practically unused..

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by MsFaith: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
goldiam:

so true

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by espirito(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bro I guess u r not more than 21, I used to have this thinking but you just have to use your sharp intellect to weed the hoes out from the women. Nigerian girls are beautiful at the end of the day, I have dated all races but naija chicks catch my eye anytime anyday.

3 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Bro I guess u r not more than 21, I used to have this thinking but you just have to use your sharp intellect to weed the hoes out from the women. Nigerian girls are beautiful at the end of the day, I have dated all races but naija chicks catch my eye anytime anyday.

I'm not even 21. Am 10. Ode. Ur brain go still function when ur eye clear. Dey there dey defend hoes

2 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

I'm not even 21. Am 10. Ode. Ur brain go still function when ur eye clear. Dey there dey defend hoes

Hoes like your mother

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:

Hoes like your mother

K
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Exxit(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
searchiing4love:

I HATE LOVE. I LOVE TO HATE undecided
oh! now i see the problem. truth be told brother, even foreign girls will reject you. i have thousands of them as friends and currently date one. am 100% sure they will reject you. they also like rich guys and are bold to break up with you and not feel shiittt about you later on. don't be deceived by movies, i taught the same when i was in Nigeria, but i tell you, Nigerian girls have the patience to stay with a broke guy. dude one advise. SHUT THE FFUCCK UP!! and try to love yourself. cuz i tell you again, i can mention 1000 guys on NL a foreign girl will pick, and your not among. peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Aunt's Marital Home Is Torn Apart Because Of Her Leaking Pussy / cut / Pics. Parents Pose Completely Nude With Their Child Presents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.