Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) (8561 Views)

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Guys Please Stand For Your Fellow Man , Not For Girls, True Life Story... / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Exxit:
oh! now i see the problem. truth be told brother, even foreign girls will reject you. i have thousands of them as friends and currently date one. am 100% sure they will reject you. they also like rich guys and are bold to break up with you and not feel shiittt about you later on. don't be deceived by movies, i taught the same when i was in Nigeria, but i tell you, Nigerian girls have the patience to stay with a broke guy. dude one advise. SHUT THE FFUCCK UP!! and try to love yourself. cuz i tell you again, i can mention 1000 guys on NL a foreign girl will pick, and your not among. peace.

3 Likes

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b]True love does not exist in Nigeria. All we have here are useless girls who are good at pretending to be in love with you if you are successful and ready to part with your hard earned cash sad Nigerian girls are opposite of their counterparts world wide. They are so unreal and full of themselves, live fake lives and are mostly prostitutes in disguise. 99.99% of Nigerian girls have shallow brain, lacks intelligence, local and unexposed undecided The average IQ of girls in this part of the world is that relationship with any man is meant to ease her financial and material burden. Hence the quantity and quality of fake love she offers you depends on how much money you have spent or willing to spend for her. Nigerian girls are victims of bad leadership and a bad welfare system. Hence their modus-operadi in their relationships is to drain you of funds and gather as much material gift as she can before looking for the next man since they are mostly from poor homes and have irresponsible parents who can't cater for their needs undecided Nigerian girls are deceptive and cunny. Most have prostituted away their younger years and had series of abortions before hooking up an unfortunate man who will be tricked with her deceptive love in her desperation to get married and after marriage you start running from church to church in search of the fruit of the womb unaware of the fact that she indeed has no womb present. Nigerian girls can marry or date their ancestor's age mates for money and one common trait in them is their terrible hygiene. They smell. Many of them are terribly bleached, keep pubic and armpit hairs and their pusssy smell so badly if you try making love to them on the average. Most men married to Nigerian girls are raising bastard kids courtesy of the commercial sex worker he married as a wife. The moral of my epistle is that Most Nigerian girls do not love men truly unless they have something they want to get in return. Their love for men is like the one existing between a PARASITE and it's HOST. If you are seriously considering falling in love with a lady I suggest u go outside the shores of Nigeria. Foreign girls have a different mentality from the financial hyenas we call girls here. A foreign lady does not necessarily mean a white skinned woman. Just any woman having contrary mentality to the ones women here have will do. They will love you for who you are and are ready to grow with you as long as you don't disappoint. Avoid Nigerian girls if you want a happy marriage and peace of mind.

N:B ( if you doubt all I wrote about, watch as the girls attack me for saying the bitter truth about them).

#team foreign girls cool[/b]
Lol. Your anger seemingly stems from bitter experiences with (a) Nigerian girl(s).
But then, the scale of your assumption (MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS) is quite wide. How many Nigerian girls have you dated that qualify you to make such a generalization? And besides, you could always have tried looking for love among women who can stand on their own feet. Or you have never met any?
Maybe the problem was with where you were searching, then.
You most probably won't believe me; but I can boldly say that I exhibit none of the attributes you hitherto described.
And as for your statement that true love doesn't exist in Nigeria, grin .... Come on, now.
That's all I'll say; but I cannot but admit that so many of your assertions are right about many women.
That's all, ‘searching4love', and may you find this love. Peace
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by schumastic(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
First of all I won't judge you. I won't say you are a selfish person, I won't say you lack love so you won't get love. I won't say anything abt u because I don't Kn anything about you. What I believe is that, u have been trully heartbroken when u were expecting more.

I have been in Ur shoes. I am now a strong man emotionally, nobody can break my heart again, not because I am heartless but because I have learnt that, not everybody is going to be good simply because I am a good person. Not everybody will value my good intentions, there would always be people with bad intentions parading everywhere. You can't say because some other people are bad , you will then become a bad person . Keep on being a good person, if u believe you are, and you will surely find a good person.

Let me give u another warning. Stop picking girls based on how big their yansh is, or how big their booooobs are, don't pick gals based on how wide their hips are or how beautiful their face is. Pik gals based on their character, every gal has a pussy, there is no difference between a gal pussy and another gals pussy, they all feel the same way when you enter, they all give u pleasure, even if she got flat ass and flat boobs and monkey face, u will still enjoy her, that's the truth. We men are easily deceived by women appearance while overlooking their stupid behaviors.

I am very sure u see good gals around but u failed to go after them because they don't have big yansh or big breasts or wide hips or fine face. So u see its nobody's fault. Start going for those good gals u don't really like their appearance, very soon u will fall in love with dem and Ur life will be much more easier, forget abt the bitches, they are worthless, some of them have displayed their bitchiness on this thread, its none of Ur business. Searchiing4love

correct me if am wrong but how many nobody moniker do we have on nairaland?
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by hebex12(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:
The have opened his cage again

cheesy

He has escaped again,someone please pass the chains,call the zoo keepers,the animal is roaming about grin

The bi***h r easily recognised wen dey split out thrash as she does
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by berryice(f): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ure so bitter bro....y don't u go nd make money nd leave Nigeria girls alone....hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
berryice:
Ure so bitter bro....y don't u go nd make money nd leave Nigeria girls alone....hian

make money so una go fit join me spend am bah undecided
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by IVORY2009(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Irunooboo, you have open another thread as "Searchiing4lovee" following
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by berryice(f): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

I will bro...just calm down

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by berryice(f): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

I will bro just calm down...nd don't b bitter anymore
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b]True love does not exist in Nigeria. All we have here are useless girls who are good at pretending to be in love with you if you are successful and ready to part with your hard earned cash sad Nigerian girls are opposite of their counterparts world wide. They are so unreal and full of themselves, live fake lives and are mostly prostitutes in disguise. 99.99% of Nigerian girls have shallow brain, lacks intelligence, local and unexposed undecided The average IQ of girls in this part of the world is that relationship with any man is meant to ease her financial and material burden. Hence the quantity and quality of fake love she offers you depends on how much money you have spent or willing to spend for her. Nigerian girls are victims of bad leadership and a bad welfare system. Hence their modus-operadi in their relationships is to drain you of funds and gather as much material gift as she can before looking for the next man since they are mostly from poor homes and have irresponsible parents who can't cater for their needs undecided Nigerian girls are deceptive and cunny. Most have prostituted away their younger years and had series of abortions before hooking up an unfortunate man who will be tricked with her deceptive love in her desperation to get married and after marriage you start running from church to church in search of the fruit of the womb unaware of the fact that she indeed has no womb present. Nigerian girls can marry or date their ancestor's age mates for money and one common trait in them is their terrible hygiene. They smell. Many of them are terribly bleached, keep pubic and armpit hairs and their pusssy smell so badly if you try making love to them on the average. Most men married to Nigerian girls are raising bastard kids courtesy of the commercial sex worker he married as a wife. The moral of my epistle is that Most Nigerian girls do not love men truly unless they have something they want to get in return. Their love for men is like the one existing between a PARASITE and it's HOST. If you are seriously considering falling in love with a lady I suggest u go outside the shores of Nigeria. Foreign girls have a different mentality from the financial hyenas we call girls here. A foreign lady does not necessarily mean a white skinned woman. Just any woman having contrary mentality to the ones women here have will do. They will love you for who you are and are ready to grow with you as long as you don't disappoint. Avoid Nigerian girls if you want a happy marriage and peace of mind.

N:B ( if you doubt all I wrote about, watch as the girls attack me for saying the bitter truth about them).

*sigh*

This is what you get when you have a whole cybercafe at your disposal tongue
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

Are you bi-racial ?
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

*sigh*

This is what you get when you have a whole cybercafe at your disposal tongue

i dont work in a cafe. tongue
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

i dont work in a cafe. tongue
Hokay, we will pretend you don't
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by gracile(f): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
U sound really vexed up dude
Simply change ur circle of 'girlfriends'
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you bi-racial ?
No he isn't o. A girl he dated jilted him, so he comes on Nairaland to vent. Pay him no mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Hokay, we will pretend you don't

na u employ me na undecided
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

na u employ me na undecided
No, cybercafe's aren't my thing. Your employer knows himself

Teamforeign girls in the cafe cheesy
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

No, cybercafe's aren't my thing. Your employer knows himself

Teamforeign girls in the cafe cheesy

ask d mumu wey open thread make he expose the moniker of the cybercafe worker grin if not, wail on
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:

ask d mumu wey open thread make he expose the moniker of the cybercafe worker grin if not, wail on

After you don beg him with your life undecided

Loser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

After you don beg him with your life undecided

Loser!

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

angry grin e funny gan abi undecided

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by craix(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omo brother you yarn better. Tell them

1 Like

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
craix:
Omo brother you yarn better. Tell them

cool
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by timilinda(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:
The have opened his cage again

cheesy

He has escaped again,someone please pass the chains,call the zoo keepers,the animal is roaming about grin

True! cheesy
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by TeejayMaya(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
I usually don't post on nairaland, just reading comments but kinda force to as the op seems so embittered and arrogant. Bro as much as I understand ur plight, it's illogical for you to generalise and its so obvious & crystal clear that you are either a teenager or an immature youth filled with so much hatred towards others judging by ur responses to others trying to express their opinion and correct some of ur views on this thread. My verdict is try change ur beliefs n correct ur character & learn to respect other people and their opinions as respect they say is reciprocal. Lastly, u are wat u attract. Thank you
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sorry I can understand the state you are in. .You are probably recovering from heartbreak..so sorry for that..

Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by cubby4: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:

we hate u 2 boo........
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Riseup4: 12:55am On Feb 23, 2021
God is good
Re: WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) by Micromaker23: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sorry I can understand the state you are in. .You are probably recovering from heartbreak..so sorry for that..
we guys are also the ones spoiling these girls , do you think it is easy for someone to come here and post these things about his country girls , it's because it hurts , and maybe he must have taken the step too far but most of what he said is the truth, have you asked your father's if they experienced what we are experiencing from our girls currently ? If your mother was not well behaved your father would not have meet her or decided to marry her, that post was written years ago, and currently in 2022 our girls are now the worst girls in Africa by statics, ask Nigerians in other neighboring countries the will tell you . It pains me because I also have a sister too and cousin sisters , I know there are good girls in Nigeria but the bad ones are more , what is the solution? with what is going on most guys even scared of trying they good girls because they have given up in the search for good girls in Nigeria, what most guys lookout for is just girls to bash, but not love and intimacy, guys if you were lucky to find good girls good for you . But most guys now in 2022 have given up in the search for true love and relationships. it's painful let we guys tell ourselves the truth we are not happy. My dream has always been to marry a Nigerian but I have also given up . Naija girls can kill your love life, it's not about money, there is this mentality that I don't know where it came from, give them all the will still disappoint you , well girls make una see una sef chop . I cant support anyone to stick his ass here looking for love. Go to other African countries, there women are still ready to love . You see this sharpness una carry come these girls very soon girls here in naija would look for men for marriage but the will never find. The time is coming .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus! Why Are Sierra Leonean Guys Fine Like This? WARNING breathtaking photos. / The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? / Craziest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You At A Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.