Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (96977 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Code45:

Hypocrite like you. As if you don't have sex too. undecided

even if I have sex, I don't fvck more than one dickk, I dnt have party's and foursomes, and I don't broadcast my personal life to the whole world.
u are the real definition of 'an idiot'
no offense
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Tunchi101:
followed ur comments for a while now. You seem very judgmental but u really don't look like d type. Whatsoever people choose to do is their decision and it has got no after effect whatsoever on ur person. It isn't an attractive trait for a pretty lady like you

thanks for ur observations/advise. buh do me a favor luv, kindly shove them up ur azz, cos ion need them smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by vikeyz(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided gurls will always be gurls
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Vikky014(f): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! issokay
kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Vikky014(f): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2015
vikeyz:
undecided gurls will always be gurls
meaning
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by olarewajuwasiu1: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Well i have nothing to say cos every one has his/her problem
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Flashh:

Still better than being a hypocrite.
so I murdered (I can't murder) someone close to you, called you on phone that I did so..... I'm a better person now, right? than the person (hypocrite) who couldn't call to tell you.

... Human logic amazes Human
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Code45: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

even if I have sex, I don't fvck more than one dickk, I dnt have party's and foursomes, and I don't broadcast my personal life to the whole world.
u are the real definition of 'an idiot'
no offense
You are are already fuçking times without numbers at this your young age without being married, and you are proud to say it. You are not different from her. Bi'tch.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Code45:
You are are already fuçking times without numbers at this your young age without being married, and you are proud to say it. You are not different from her. Bi'tch.

pot calling kettle black undecided

fvck off pls. goat
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2015
kaziblake:
you are looking for her trouble grin
loool, i had not only looked for her trouble, i found it years ago... And am really using it to play grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Code45: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

pot calling kettle black undecided

fvck off pls. goat
You're the pot calling her kettle. Dog. Haggard prostitute.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Laveda(f): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
joseph1832:
And should it be anybody's business what an adult female decide to do with her body
Why did you do that? Got me? grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by orrazip: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Imagine what this young lady shared on her Facebook … These are supposed to be future mothers of future leaders..

The lady shared a Selfie after rounds of sex with guys who also slept with her friend..

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41602

MissyB3 , Ijebabe
Photos of d guys effin' dem or #idonblivit!
Ppl jst want attentñ by al means...
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Codyt(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
doyinisaac:
Shameless foolish fools...

.see as her stomach big like apc campaign promises....She must be a staff of oloshi & olosho PLC......
Waridiz now!! Haba yab of life cheesy grin grin grin grin
No chills
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Tellemall: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Icecomrade:
@ops
Whats your own nah.!.
Its her body. Its her life not yours. Am sure u ve done worse things. Whats the difference? You choose to hide your attrocities
Still wondering when hypocrites will learn to mind their Business.

Mind their business?

Excuse us all, she made it public by putting up her face in public.

If you must do such things and you don't want condemnation, then have the decency to keep it away from the public's eye.

Sheesh.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Tellemall: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Flashh:
I won't join those bashing her.

At least she could be so bold to say it out.

What of those that do such, but they couldn't say it out when they had same experience. They aren't saint either, but hypocrites.

She's not bold.

She's dull.

She has no sense of privacy, so when she pins it up for public viewing then she has the right to be "bashed", abused and whatever else comes her way thanks to her awkward behavior.

Some things are best done behind closed doors.

Justifying her is just as strange as her choice of what to post.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she ain't ashamed of her disgusting self
her mates are getting married and making it in lyf, she's here sharing dickzz with her shameless friend. undecided

I no blame her sha..
.#NaDasuliCauseAm

Sister Angelina how true is your signature?

Pleas reply ma am interested
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Kam0007: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
OKAY
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by InvertedHammer: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Imagine what this young lady shared on her Facebook … These are supposed to be future mothers of future leaders..

The lady shared a Selfie after rounds of sex with guys who also slept with her friend..

MissyB3 , Ijebabe
/
It is surprising that at no time did you folks think that it could be the work of an enemy/frenemy/competitor.

Ladies can be mean to fellow ladies.

/
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by yemoxyl(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Someone's future wife and mother undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by mhiztee15(f): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
End time sex workers in lasisi voice tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Flashh:
I won't join those bashing her.

At least she could be so bold to say it out.

What of those that do such, but they couldn't say it out when they had same experience. They aren't saint either, but hypocrites.

Oh shut up.

Those who have done such and not open about it are dat way because they are 'Ashamed" of their actions.
They know their actions are wrong, which is a good sign of repentance if educated on consequences.

These girls have no inkling of that as u can see.
So we shd still clap 4 dem because we don't want to be judgemental abi?

Don't worry maybe ur daughter or sister will do such and u'll pat her on d back.

#yimu
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Icecomrade:
@ops
Whats your own nah.!.
Its her body. Its her life not yours. Am sure u ve done worse things. Whats the difference? You choose to hide your attrocities

Oh shut up.

Those who have done such and not open about it are dat way because they are 'Ashamed" of their actions.
They know their actions are wrong, which is a good sign of repentance if educated on consequences.

So we shd still clap 4 dem abi. So we won't be judgemental abi?

Don't worry maybe ur daughter or sister will do such and u'll pat her on d back.

#yimu
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Charles4075(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Icecomrade:
@ops
Whats your own nah.!.
That's the problem we have these days bro. We tend to judge others just because they sin differently from us.
What's the difference between her and the so-called saint sisters on Nl who've had 4 to 5 breakups and changing d***s like a piston shaft. Hypocrites.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Sister Angelina how true is your signature?
Pleas reply ma am interested
its very true. tho I've not yet withdrawn my earned money.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by suruwilliams(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
CaroLyner:
why did you blur their faces? grin
;Dyou know them
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
zoelife:

Oh shut up.
Go home and tell your elders this
Just see how dense you are with this statement.

They are ashamed of it to tell in public, but they ain't ashamed to do it privately. So you mean those who did it privately have repented and educated?

Lol... Your dumb mentality is in highest stage. Hypocrite like you. grin

So we shd still clap 4 dem because we don't want to be judgemental abi?

Who are you to judge her?

Please, go back to school for more compression, so that you won't embarrass yourself any further. embarassed

In what way did I support her? Just because I like her honesty? Compression failed once again. cry
#yimu
Ode.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
who im i to castigate her
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Icecomrade: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
zoelife:

Oh shut up.

So we shd still clap 4 dem abi. So we won't be judgemental abi?

#yimu

In your own reasoning, those who don't come public are ashamed of their actions? You make me laugh.

Your closing remark should guide you. They are neither your daughter or sisters. That's the more reason why you should learn to limit yourself to issues that concern you.
#Yimu
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Icecomrade: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tellemall:

Mind their business?

Excuse us all, she made it public by putting up her face in public.

If you must do such things and you don't want condemnation, then have the decency to keep it away from the public's eye.

Sheesh.

Have you even thought of the possiblity that her account may have been hacked!

You talk thrash
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by tzoracle: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
By TunezMediaBlog

See full details on..

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by tzoracle: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
By TunezMediaBlog

See full details on..

Ole

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.