Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52881 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Acidosis(m): 5:45am On Dec 31, 2015
1freshdude:

[s]Though Baba was not articulate in his responses and his answers to some questions showed that he probably did not understand what was asked, I rate him 100%!
The man whom I saw on TV tonight is going to deal ferociously with treasury looters and would not condone insolence from anybody, even it means disobeying court orders, that fact has been made clear. I totally support his stance, the court has been a stumbling block for the anti-corruption crusade. What kind of court grants bail to state saboteurs? Mr President, KILL THEM ALL!

When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

For once PDP told the truth on Buhari's person, no nonsense is written all over him. Carry on sir!
[/s]

Empty threats as usual, let him go ahead and disobey court orders and watch whether the country will not deteriorate faster than expected.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Drumigba(m): 5:52am On Dec 31, 2015
What do you expect even after the questions were made know to him and he reharssed but yet he was dabbling with the questions. It is well fellow Nairalanders.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Goldencollins: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww
what has his Dad got to do with the fact that ur god pmb cant speak correct English nd has no certificate ewu awusa
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by MIM77(m): 5:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Duru009:
I will give him 2/10.
He evaded most of the techanical questns ask him by the media.
1.The issue of naira crunch wre nigerian cannt evn use their cards to make transaction abroad, he was totally confuse n didnt knw what to answer.
2. Even on the issue of appointment and marginalisation he was totally confuded. And also on the issue bodering on the masses. Couldnt give a cogent reasons.

Well. He has tried. Since this is his first media chat. It seems he doesnt rilly know what is happening in the country.

It was fair though..........

He answered the first question sensibly. I remember he said some Nigerians carry multiple cards abroad to make volumes of withdrawals and dis puts pressure on the naira.

On the second point, he listed names of igbo people with key positions in his government, so couldn't be marginalizing anybody.

On ur claim that he doesn't know what is happening in his government, u are very wrong because he expounded intelligently on all the issues raised.
Learn to be objective on issues.

8 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by anataala: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Excellent and exceptional this what a PHD holder from university of porthcourt bas never ever given Nigeria. We thank you Mr PRESIDENT. God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by beebat22: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2015
martineverest:
Great... He answered questions intelligently. He got provoked sometimes.... The high point of the day was him nailing kanu and dansiki's coffins. He openly cleared IPOd doubt. Fear don they catch them.

We, the people of great south-south are solidly behind u.

Quote of the day:"work and pray! Pray like it's up to God alone and work like it's up to u alone"....buhari
you are a gud listener,nothing is bad abt buhari spoken english I still see sum pple commenting dat he can't speak gud english how else is gud english express

7 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by MIM77(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2015
NanciaKay:

Are u expecting everyone to love you? please wake up

You are the one sleeping that needs to wake. The summary of my post is that, people should be objective on issues and not sentimental. Its obvious you are driven by sentiments in ur thinking and actions. Its not good for u.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Aremu01(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2015
vicmela:
He tried but gej does it well
Now this is very untrue Be honest with yourself

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Aremu01(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2015
iconaus:
10% not a presidential material Nigeria needs in 21 century. He has old mentality of governance.
Seriously
Well, whether you like it or not, He is ur president

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by piagetskinner(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2015
i was highly impressed with the way he delivered,and tactfully answered the questions thrown at him.judging from the way people always portrayed him as being a dullard....i think if for anything,GEJ was more ''dullardic''..

although his accent na die

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Rolings: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2015
magicminister:

But they have billions to spend on bmw and other trivial things like cutlery et al.

Nigerians fall for the same thing over and over again. Buharis words is not matching his action.
The 2016 budget had me so sad and disappointed.

Are the buying these things with dollars ? You should be objective in your assessment
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2015
@ 120 that man PMB can still outshine GEJ...stealing is not corruption. Oloriburuku akoti Le Ta omokomo

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2015
I rate him 10/10. Ehn ...grammar, grammar no be my language! i no send Queen Elizabeth!

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by fmsam: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2015
i believe the President performed fairly during the 1st media chat, obviously there are areas of improvement ( especially in the area of keeping abreast with the economy). Some of the questions asked were equally not direct ( this showed that the questions were not rehearsed and selective - a positive if you ask me). Overall, he gave it a good shot. While i respect the view point of most of those commenting, i have doubts that many can perform half as good as the President did.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2015
A1... he answered questions intelligently and sincerely. more grace to your elbow.

those of you who scored him zero, are not better than our sad lectures who fail students because of hatred and jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by simpleseyi: 6:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question

Is the rubbish you typed here English or pigin? I guess you went to the same school with imPatience Mama Piss Jonathan or the clueless one himself Goatluck Jonascam (PhD) who said " How much did Nwobodo stole ..."

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Aremu01(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2015
gennykdb:
Baba was 100% honest will all his answers, despite d direct attach by dat bald headed south south man reminds me of orubebe...Buhari ddnt lie about d state of d nation...not like jonathan that told us we have steady power in our home...told us he has created jobs...they evn pushed d Shi'te matter and all sort...this interview was an Ambush...but brave and honest Baba shut dem up...I love his response on Nnamdi kanu and Dasuki...and particularly plsd wit him givin his reason for banning d use of naira cards abroad...cos dis was being used for money laundry just as Dino malaye...Godbless u Mr president
Amen
Sai Buhari
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by banio: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2015
PMB will sack some of his media aids 4 giving him the wrong micro-chips. Why will they give him wrong questions and answers, so that he would be bamboozled by some journalist.
If we hail him 4 disobeying court orders, then let's not shout foul when he would clamour 4 life presidency. I pray then I will be out of this lawless con3.

I can't score him because he used micro-chips
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by faridpac2: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
HATERS PMB SPEAKED WELL

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ussy09(m): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2015
He didnt understand most of d questions as such jump many important questions answers. I rate him 2/10
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by muhyeenisce(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2015
ify84:
I score him ZERO... He jumped almost all questions
are u not an igbo?

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by muhyeenisce(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2015
nnafather:
ZERO...And I was too generous with marks. You see why we needed his certificate? Good. Carryover president.
anoda biafra mugu

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by djkirkoo2(m): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2015
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION :MR president are you not worried about the agitations of the people of the south east that they are marginalised?
ANSWER : How can I be worried, when I have boko haramand militants to worry about!
Me : this is coming from the president of a country?
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by arshavineering(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Moderator: Mr President sir..... Regarding our tertiary institutions, what are the plans of this administration to improve the quality of education there?
Buhari: We will build more laboratories and classrooms so that the students will not be sitting on the windows to study..

I saw a man that has no respect and regard for court orders. May God help us all and lead our president aright.
Since this is his debut Presidential Media chat, I will rate 5/10.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ussy09(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2015
He didnt understand most of d questions as such jump many important questions answers. I rate him 2/10
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by haqueurate(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2015
9/10 no one is perfect, expecially when the qustions are intended to spook you, but we see a sincere, involved president who is passionate about the deplorable conditions of our society
A brave man, leaving no one in doubt as to the direction of his administration
I still think we dont have any one like him, currently in our political landscape. As for those who think he won't come out hard againt those who are bent on causing anarchy, I guess his answer to the kanu question has helped clear their doubt
this man is a no nonsense man
and for those of you complaining about his accent, I guess were too litle when yaradua was president too abi? He equally had bad accent despite being a doctor and former lecturer and it didnt stop him from being one of the best president nigeria ever had

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ebenholer(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2015
u can't get best of pmb when using language he cannot flow well with to have a chat wit him. check out d chat wit him on BBC Hausa service. English language be like asking pmb to take apu/fufu for lunch. Kai u wan kill my abooki no?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dfactor: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2015
He clearly showed that he is firmly against actions that seek to divide Nigeria.

Some of his answers were not so direct, but then again, some of the journalists "questions" were too long and winding.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ibroauthen(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...

Oka, yu cev sabi grammar ooo

I troway salute for yu tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by farolee(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...

So you prefer those that spoke good English and mess up the system.The fact that you speak good English doesn't make you an intelligent person.In fact you don't have any identify before an English man when a Nigerian man bears English name.ok

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by mikolo80: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2015
TPAND:

This guy is as recalcitrant as his name. Someone better check his meds and make sure his getting them right. We don't want people like him on the streets.
simple questions you cannot answer. when you start throwing insults you know you don't have an argument. all of you you will go to jail for looting this country, all
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by farolee(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2015
djkirkoo2:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION :MR president are you not worried about the agitations of the people of the south east that they are marginalised?
ANSWER : How can I be worried, when I have boko haramand militants to worry about!
Me : this is coming from the president of a country?
Is it only the south east that is marginalized?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.