Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52892 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by magicminister: 2:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
He was spot on with his answer about devaluing the Naira. A country devalve it's currency against a booming industry either manufacturing or power etc. For trading/importation like the president stated, do you want him to devalue the Naira against another country's currency. He also gave example with developed countries and how they devalue their currency against industries.

On the dollar limitations he stated that Nigeria has no dollar in the market. That is our reality so let's face it and improve our economy locally and forget about importing toothpick, rice etc.

But they have billions to spend on bmw and other trivial things like cutlery et al.

Nigerians fall for the same thing over and over again. Buharis words is not matching his action.
The 2016 budget had me so sad and disappointed.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by openmine(m): 2:36am On Dec 31, 2015
1freshdude:
Though Baba was not articulate in his responses and his answers to some questions showed that he probably did not understand what was asked, I rate him 100%!
The man whom I saw on TV tonight is going to deal ferociously with treasury looters and would not condone insolence from anybody, even it means disobeying court orders, that fact has been made clear. I totally support his stance, the court has been a stumbling block for the anti-corruption crusade. What kind of court grants bail to state saboteurs? Mr President, KILL THEM ALL!
When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

For once PDP told the truth on Buhari's person, no nonsense is written all over him. Carry on sir!
Hope that includes his many associates and party members who will soon be named as part of the treasury looters...
When a president flaunts court orders,it simply means you as an individual will or can never get justice even if you were wrongfully accused..right?
No matter how bad or corrupt d judiciary arm is...comon we are in a democratic environment not a kangaroo republic....If PMB continues with dis path,no single individual in Nigeria will obey any court ruling or order...That also runs contrary to APC popular promise of always abiding to the law....i rest my case!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by abisola85: 3:33am On Dec 31, 2015
100%....imagine kanu came into dis country wit using any of his passports

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by justmenoni: 4:14am On Dec 31, 2015
I didn't watch the media chat but going though post above it shows that hypocrisy has eaten deep into Nigerians... I Mean some people said he performed excellently while other's said it was worst both with explanations, so in this case who should we believe? grin grin

The op sef should hv created a voting thread not discussing it cos some people will still throw e-punchs grin

If you think PMB performed well click share and if you think it was so bad then click like.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Kruzilano(m): 4:26am On Dec 31, 2015
1freshdude:
Though Baba was not articulate in his responses and his answers to some questions showed that he probably did not understand what was asked, I rate him 100%!
even if u are on pills.... U are fvcking ridiculous.... BLIND BUHARIST
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by totorimi: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2015
MrLexander:
You all need to go check on twitter to see how APC E-Rats are hyping and praising the man over just NOTHING.. this people are all JUDAS AND JOSEPH..A PORRIDGE OF YAM CAN MAKE DEM SELL THEIR LIFE..

What else do you expect after they were invited to come and wine and dine, and these are supposed to be youths who are expected to wrestle out our country from these old cargos that have held us bondage since independence.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by zudozz: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2015
shame on all of u that voted for him. shame. Tuned in bt could not understand wt he was saying.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Azeez238: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=Lytech post=41499659]Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question[/liar]
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Atk1nson(m): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question

I think you guys are being sentimental on this guy, his English is ok. He just has an accent (core Fulani type) and he is an 80s man (which is just a reflection of his age).

But compared to our purported PhD holder ex president, his answers are smarter and sincere.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by ibietela2(m): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2015
ify84:
I score him ZERO... He jumped almost all questions

You wicked o
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Atk1nson(m): 4:53am On Dec 31, 2015
martineverest:
Great... He answered questions intelligently. He got provoked sometimes.... The high point of the day was him nailing kanu and dansiki's coffins. He openly cleared IPOd doubt. Fear don they catch them.

We, the people of great south-south are solidly behind u.

Quote of the day:"work and pray! Pray like it's up to God alone and work like it's up to u alone"....buhari

What I admire most is his sincerity, he is not a regular politician. He didn't claim to know all or have the power to change water to wine, but he promised to look into areas things he is not aware of. My only regret is that he wasn't president earlier.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Achuwa1(m): 5:01am On Dec 31, 2015
He was only trying to let us know tht we are now in a military government not demoratic government tht we voted in......
so we will have to carry out revolution to go back to democratic setting
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by pheliciti: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
You can't even write correct English. Your tenses are all over the place and you have the nerve to criticise. Little wonder you couldn't comprehend what the President was saying.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Atk1nson(m): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2015
wallbuilder:
Buhari was honest, he is not a liar. He is a good leader for Nigeria at this time.

He did so well. I prefer sincerity over lies spoken with intelligence and big, big grammar.grammar . Mr was simple, sincere and blunt.

spot on. I love the way he just laid it bare

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by henryhemon(m): 5:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...

I pity your likes.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Smooyis(m): 5:10am On Dec 31, 2015
On the overall he did well. But he should try to maintain emotional stability and not give in to anger when being probed by press men. Under such situations, diplomatic response is all that is needed. Kudos
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Achuwa1(m): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari is only trying to tell us tht we are now in a military govt & no longer democracy we voted for,,,,
so the best thing is for the youth of the country to carry out revolution & push him out of governance or better still split,,,coz the ravaged north east is as a result of the activities of the buhari brothers boko haram....he shouldnt be funding north eaat with money generated from resources from the south

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by proprince(m): 5:14am On Dec 31, 2015
GEJ is far better than him undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:

is there any problem in you expressing ur mind?
yes! when ur job is to comdem everything
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:

is there any problem in you expressing ur mind?
yes! when ur job is to comdem everything . if u can't say somthing good about sombody? JUST SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by henryhemon(m): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Let me start by criticizing him he doesn't know a thing about our economy, he should leave that part to osinbanjo and his economic team,the finance minister what is she doing? In all I will give him a 7,his passion to get things going and sincerity even he was asked about the economy he didn't mumble some words,he is passio ately sincere to make things work and fight corruption. That's how leaders roll, independent minded and clarity of purpose n strong.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by TPAND(f): 5:21am On Dec 31, 2015
3kay945:

Is this why you watch the chat

Are colleges and polytechnics same as university?!

Are you educated and well-informed at all. I can tell from your grammatical construction.

Just a point of education for you: monothecnics, polytechnics, colleges of education, technical colleges, colleges of science and technology and universities are all tetiary or higher institutions.

They all award degrees.

Also convey this piece of information to Sai Baba. #GodblessNigeria

#Shikena

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 2ts: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...

Sharap dia... English teacher.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by lordizak(m): 5:28am On Dec 31, 2015
nnafather:
ZERO...And I was too generous with marks. You see why we needed his certificate? Good. Carryover president.
What is certificate? pls go and learn the difference btw education and academic. PMB is very educated don't think of abusing him, mockery is not a product of a strong mind. How much have u done with ur so called certificate? Please mind what you say on social media, it's a spy machine and could cost you sth big.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by MIM77(m): 5:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Some people are so fixated in their hatred for Pmb such that they never see anything good in him. For God's sake dis man spoke well and in full picture of every happenings in dis govt, yet people are saying negative things as usual. He may not be an orator, but he spoke good English-keep the accent aside, everybody has it. Lets keep sentiments aside, God has blessed us with a leader with doggedness and willpower to drive us to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by NanciaKay(f): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2015
The poster below me should be able to rate PMB. Cause i didnt waste my time watching the speech. undecided
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Coolcash1: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2015
tunshe:

Back to the question, we voted an old soldier knowing the fact that he's neither an orator nor an economist.

We are much more concerned about his energy to get things done. He may not be able to express his plans effectively like Obama but we see the sincerity and genuineness to take Nigeria out of the shackles of corruption and insecurity

Nice one bro...you nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by TPAND(f): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2015
mikolo80:
do the judiciary look competent to you.
the fact that the NBA is silent should tell you they agree with him.
desperate times call for desperate measures.
this is Nigeria not Yankee or UK.

This guy is as recalcitrant as his name. Someone better check his meds and make sure his getting them right. We don't want people like him on the streets.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by NanciaKay(f): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2015
MIM77:
Some people are so fixated in their hatred for Pmb such that they never see anything good in him. For God's sake dis man spoke well and in full picture of every happenings in dis govt, yet people are saying negative things as usual. He may not be an orator, but he spoke good English-keep the accent aside, everybody has it. Lets keep sentiments aside, God has blessed us with a leader with doggedness and willpower to drive us to greater heights.

Are u expecting everyone to love you? please wake up
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Kutunban: 5:38am On Dec 31, 2015
hmm

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by cutekhalifa(m): 5:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Eyes sour.... I scored him 0 over 100... Even our own mama peace ( PEG ) can do better than that duara dullard, cheesy the minister of lies Mr liar muhammad will technically masturbate the truth... While the wailers will continuously cheering the king of shenge grin grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.