Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) (30017 Views)

Most Girls Cause Their Relationship To Fail Becos Of Stubornness / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin
Hehehe cheesy
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
oloyolo:
baba come and crate a thread we can ague about joor.
This thread is too peaceful angry angry
Hahaha...me, peaceful cheesy
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tosyne2much, I can't wait for that grin
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Grt piece ... The Collabo does mk sense as well.
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nickymezor:
Grt piece ... The Collabo does mk sense as well.

Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
emusmith:
Hahaha...me, peaceful cheesy

grin grin I didn't say you were peaceful grin I dey craz?
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
oloyolo:

grin grin I didn't say you were peaceful grin I dey craz?

Lmao grin grin grin grin

So, what do you say?
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by acenobis: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
From guy angle no 8
...If you're not giving her, you're giving someone else.
(d someone else could be family or other things you are taking care of)
***Do not plant an idea as such for the female audience for most wld interpret it as another female***
Its a nice piece though...
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
acenobis:
From guy angle no 8
...If you're not giving her, you're giving someone else.
(d someone else could be family or other things you are taking care of)
***Do not plant an idea as such for the female audience for most wld interpret it as another female***
Its a nice piece though...
Thank you for correcting that. I've faced something like that... She doesn't understand that sometimes family needs can be overwhelming
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
I know the thread would generate massive traffic cheesy

cheesy
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by poik(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I concur. Personally, I wouldn't like my man to be docile and excessively meek. I'd prefer sb who can challenge me without batting an eyelid and call me to order when I seem to be venturing too far.

I like a man who knows he's a man and acts as such.. Firm and authoritative.. But at the same time loving, understanding and respects his woman.

But there's a way these things are done, such that even in his calmness and refusal to trade words with her, he still reeks of strength and manliness.

I never advocated arguments as my formula, in all I have written.
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by adeememman(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Gloryblossom:
I pray I find good love this year.
%-) Amen
Re: 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) by 4C2215131: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=Oliviaarims post=41539918]

Oh, my gosh! Aww.. I totally love this. I couldn't agree more with you.

People suffer heartbreaks for so many reasons... And I believe top amongst the reasons is going into relationships they should never have gotten into in the first place. A girl sees a guy.. She knows he isn't in her league, perhaps. Their personalities are at par... He probably has a history with women, she isn't certain he genuinely loves her.. Etc and she still decides to date him.
And then for a guy, he sees a girl... She's got attitude problems, highly materialistic, too many male friends here and there, he barely knows jack about her.. their personalities don't seem to tally.. She likes partying and clubbing for Africa.... Then for God knows why, he still decides that's the person he wants to date. The odds of such relationships succeeding are really high.

The Socratic dictum "Man know thyself...." is very very relevant in all of human endeavours. It's only when u know urself that u can know what u want... Know the sort of ppl that complement you and with whom you can be with for the long haul. Only there and then can we begin to envisage a successful relationship. [/quote ]

Hear ye! Hear ye!!

It's my earnest prayer that we learn from the lessons of others as we may not survive the experience that informs our learning from ours. Like I keep reiterating, the war of the sexes can never be settled this side of heaven (or hell). We just gotta make the best of a messed up situation at best.

Despite this seemingly gloomy and despondent picture I painted, there still exist an oasis teeming with life abundant in this our self made emotional desert. Getting the right bearing on your navigational compass is now the bane of the journey. Quite a number of folks have pitched their tents there and curiously enough the location is not far-fetched. It just takes brutal honesty and forthright introspection with respect to one's love interest to decipher the location on the complex map of our hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.